Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? (17661 Views)

Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by BoiledHead(m): 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
Let's have some fun.

Ladies pls be honest. What do you do when you are Hot? If it's a guy, well we may visit the nearest brothel if no potential Friend with benefit is around. Or gf no click.

But I keep on wondering, what do ladies do?
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by CUM4WHAT(m): 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by leshluap(m): 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
Na mak dem dey help demslv na.....
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by funmind(f): 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by falconey(m): 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
Cucumber things

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by RexKexMilann: 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
OP, why not start by asking your sisters? OR better still, ask your mum how she used to satisfy herself back then/now.

All these nairaland girls will only come here and start vomitting liesundecided.

28 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
.... We pray! undecided

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Vib it.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
.... We pray! undecided

And fast grin I swear u're a clown! grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
Durentt:
And fast grin I swear u're a clown! grin
tongue grin
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by fotojenik(m): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
Op, hope u re nt high on weed?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by chimerase2: 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
Is dis post inline with de change agenda of the buhari administration undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by frubben(m): 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
Carrot tins. But dis naira land rules and regulation many ooo chai!!!!
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by firstking01(m): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
chimerase2:
Is dis post inline with de change agenda of the buhari administration undecided
lol @ your siggy, the person forget say he dey act jesus christ filmgrin
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by BoiledHead(m): 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by NnamdiN: 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
nma24:
Vib it.
I got some nice ones for retail.
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by abimic(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
.... We pray! undecided

Spiritual ko**i is that one o... . Fasting would help also since energy would be zapped faster too.
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
BoiledHead:
Let's have some fun.

Ladies pls be honest. What do you do when you are Hot? If it's a guy, well we may visit the nearest brothel if no potential Friend with benefit is around. Or gf no click.

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Na to dey use candle na, e long and e get wax!
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
frubben:
Carrot tins.
But dis naira land rules and regulation many ooo chai!!!!
Who even bothers to read the rules sef? Me just post my thang, if they feel I've broken their rules, let them do worefa.
Ehen op, seriously? You don't even have a gf ffs. You really should get one. It would go a long way in bringing you up to speed.
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by poksmahn(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
today na good friday oo.. Make una chill

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ever wondered why they cry too often?
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by ivyT(f): 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
;
women are aroused by touching of sensitive parts,viewing explicit sexual contents, and not by 'seeing' like men.
So there are 2 things involved ;its either they leave themselves like that or they masturbate
Konji no dey shak us reach dat level.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by XtraSmooth404: 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
ivyT:
;
women are aroused by touching of sensitive parts,viewing explicit sexual contents, and not by 'seeing' like men.
So there are 2 things involved ;its either they leave themselves like that or they masturbate
Konji no dey shak us reach dat level.
grin
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by felixdanielthed(m): 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
omo na to discipline the mind; get my self busy with unfinished or new task.
it all God my people for u to overcome such moment

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by hadaydoyin(m): 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
.... We pray! undecided

Everybody on NL knows u are first class Virgin smiley
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
abimic:

Spiritual ko**i is that one o... . Fasting would help also since energy would be zapped faster too.
gringrin
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
hadaydoyin:

Everybody on NL knows u are first class Virgin smiley
LoL!grin

Who's everybody? undecided

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by hadaydoyin(m): 12:06am On Mar 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

Who's everybody? undecided

The ToTal Number of people on NL grin
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Daniel2289(m): 12:37am On Mar 26, 2016
BoiledHead:
Let's have some fun.

Point of correction. Not we, u say some, cos I don't go to Brothel.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Bishops10(m): 12:49am On Mar 26, 2016
Will this make FP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 26, 2016
Nothin' smiley It shall pass

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Ladies And Long Throat / Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol / What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.