Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? (14640 Views)

I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by attacker321: 11:57am On Jan 20, 2017
I had a long round of sex with my woman and she was crying after it.

Please what does it mean for a woman to cry after sex?
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by sinaj(f): 11:58am On Jan 20, 2017
Dem sexologist will soon b here grin
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by SINZ: 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
sinaj:
Dem sexologist will soon b here grin

Oshey!!

We have arrived grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by SINZ: 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
OP, were you hitting the spot? undecided
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by sinaj(f): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
SINZ:

Oshey!!

We have arrived grin grin grin
oya explanation grin

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by attacker321: 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
SINZ:
OP, were you hitting the spot? undecided

I don't know!

She never told me to stop or whatever.

Women are complex.
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by SINZ: 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
attacker321:

I don't know!

She never told me to stop or whatever.

Women are complex.

When you were hitting it, was shouting things like: "right there! Right there!!" ? undecided
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by SINZ: 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
sinaj:
oya explanation grin

Dey there na, I don already start. grin
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
She hasn't felt that good emotionally for a long long time..
And she then feels I think am finally in love this guy. After so much soul searching for the one.

That's the way I see it anyways

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by attacker321: 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
SINZ:

When you were hitting it, was shouting things like: "right there! Right there!!" ? undecided

She didn't say a word or try to push me.

She just closed her eyes and allowed me do my work.

I am confused.
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
She is only pretending. Some women will say "father lord forgive me" after how many round and scatter their faces as if they'll never have sex again. All na lie. She will still come for more.

10 Likes

Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by SINZ: 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
attacker321:

She didn't say a word or try to push me.

She just closed her eyes and allowed me do my work.

I am confused.

LOL, all bullshyt aside, i think shes madly inlove with you.

You don buy market cheesy

3 Likes

Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Harwoyeez(m): 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
Just as d guy who cried as he was smoking some dope shit d other time, she felt it big time or maybe guilt feelings.....women are just wired in a multi complex fashion

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin

Ur doing it the wrong way.. grin

If u wanna leave some bruises.. Give her the right stroke.. Coz that bruises will leave her mind go gaga and plead u for more bruises cheesy
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by ojun50(m): 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
It means u hv dig d well very well bt if u take any one answer seriou here u are on a long tin.
U better ask yr girl dis question

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by darbeelicous(f): 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
wow...... I think she meant...... OMG, I just wasted 20minutes of my life to a learner wink wink
or maybe u remind her of her ex who is probably dead! tongue tongue
Or maybe she haven't felt dis good all her life! grin
Or maybe she just realized she is madly in love with u! wink wink
Maybe its an habit of hers...... U Neva can tell @op if u don't ask her! cool cool

12 Likes

Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by rosalieene(f): 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
Well...... She felt she had sinned against God.
#thatsTheTruth

10 Likes

Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
rosalieene:
#thatsTheTruth
Even if she's married?
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Ahmiee(f): 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
your woman ?? wife or girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by rosalieene(f): 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
suzan404:
Even if she's married?
Here, she isn't married. If she cries when she is married that would be a different case

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
rosalieene:

Here, she isn't married. If she cries when she is married that would be a different case
Alright then.
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Antoeni(m): 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
U jst had sex with her, u didn't make love to her
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by attacker321: 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
rosalieene:
#thatsTheTruth

She is my wife so that cannot be the reason...

3 Likes

Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by attacker321: 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ahmiee:
your woman ?? wife or girlfriend

Wife.

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
Guesstimate ! That's all you can get from this thread. The fact remains we are all wired differently so no one can really tell what your woman feels inside. Have a long conversation with her on the topic, Only her can answer the question you ask here. smiley

8 Likes

Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by rosalieene(f): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
attacker321:

She is my wife so that cannot be the reason...
OK probably you should ask her why
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
Amelian:
She hasn't felt that good emotionally for a long long time..
And she then feels I think am finally in love this guy. After so much soul searching for the one.

That's the way I see it anyways

yeah u onto something.

My ex once cried right after she came (her first ever) from me going down on her. It was really intense, tears and feelings everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by harffie(m): 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
I think she's madly in love with you..
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Donald7610: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
How big is your D>>>>>ick?
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by afuwapetolulope: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
still learning
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Taiwo20(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
coolesmile:
She is only pretending. Some women will say "father lord forgive me" after how many round and scatter their faces as if they'll never have sex again. All na lie. She will still come for more.

May your days be long.
You copied and pasted my mind.
#RealLifeEperience
The Gods are wise

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by nigeriasmack: 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
1) she is worrying you may not marry her, which proves...

2)you have just done a great sex , she is overwhelmed, she is a afraid she does not match you, she is not sure whether she has done her job in the sex OK or not to you....

3)she feels humble to extreme and afraid to be deserted, so she pretends to be weak by crying, or she is not pretending but really feels sorry for her own bed skill.

4) her word in heart is "i have done my best,but my best is just a small hole, i am not sure that hole can fulfill the job, but he has done too great, i feel i am ahamed to be his partner"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! / Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants / This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.