Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum (35174 Views)

Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik / Amount Budgeted For Nnamdi Azikiwe's Mausoleum/ Library In 2016 Budget / The Harsh Reality About DSP Alamieyeseigha's Mausoleum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by vioment: 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
I like you Mr President and you are probably the only northerner I trust, but what igbos need is fair leadership. Ensure that a port is built, call out non working governors, go very hard on cultism in schools by many intelligence means, ensure 2nd niger bridge is completed, let igbos know they are needed like the others, and let them know that the fight against terrorism and cultism is also their(our) fight.

We igbos love the great zik but Ojukwu reigns supreme because he showed courage and leadership against all odds.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by joesmarisvisa: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hhhhmmmmm.......mr president! Why must great people of igbos be remembered only in the burial of late Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe, please let us be wise in thinking. We are talking of appointments your are saying of tombs.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Chriswayne402: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
while he is busy giving other region appointment, rubish
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by yibobasher2: 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
Goldmaxx:
ikechukwu Maxwell

You know what Ike, some of the things your mum told you about Yoruba and Hausa may or may not be true. I will like to advise you that you shouldn't take it too serious and do not ever have it in your mind of killing someone else.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by chizidgreat(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
I don't thimk anyone should speak as though someone is showing us a special favor. mtcheew.
We are up to ourselves
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Skillz02(m): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Buhari dey fear biafran second cuming.ALL HAIL BIAFRA.THE ZOO MUST FALL.
Hit like if you believe and share if you don't.
Did u just say afraid?
Better don't pray 4 dat to happen go Cameroon go ask ur brothers their experience u urself will join them soon.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Goldmaxx(f): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
yibobasher2:

You know what Ike, some of the things your mum told you about Yoruba and Hausa may or may not be true. I will like to advise you that you shouldn't take it too serious and do not ever have it in your mind of killing someone else.
okay,but is there a way one can have a peaceful secession.?
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Skillz02(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Buhari dey fear biafran second cuming.ALL HAIL BIAFRA.THE ZOO MUST FALL.
Hit like if you believe and share if you don't.
Did u just say afraid?
Better don't pray 4 dat to happen go Cameroon go ask ur brothers their experience u urself will join them soon.
You couldn't defeat Gawon @ 30 na GMB u 1 try now,,,oya bring it on !!!
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Goldmaxx(f): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
Skillz02:

Did u just say afraid?
please remind me what happened to the igbos in cameroon
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by ogba20: 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
HungerBAD:
Nice one Mr. President.
. Tomorow he wil deny, age problm @ 73 cant do much dont judge me with my campaign promises. Bt at fulness of time
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Kennedyiheme: 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
Goldmaxx:
okay,but we can have a peaceful secession,abi
that's more sensible, bt most ibos are not sensible to that extent, they want it tough, it still takes u to back to square one...I'm out #peace
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Goldmaxx(f): 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
that's more sensible, bt most ibos are not sensible to that extent, they want it tough, it still takes u to back to square one...I'm out #peace
okay,gudnite
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by yibobasher2: 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
Goldmaxx:
okay,but is there a way one can have a peaceful secession.?

Yeah..sure there is. And that's the way to go about it if the Igbo truly want to secede. War brings no peace and violence is a terrible approach.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Tex42(m): 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Charade, charade... How does participating in a burial translate to good governance, fairness?

Anyways good one PMB.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by obayaya(m): 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
Teespice:

I have one question to ask and I want a straight forward answer.
what happens when you eventually get biafra?
Wait till he gets it first
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by steppin: 12:42am On Jul 18, 2015
Femolacaster:

Young man, refrain from qouting me, ighotago? I dont have time for low-lifers.
You keep repeating 'ighotago' like mumu!
It shows you're nothing but an ofe mmanu, who wants to be Igbo by all means.
Next minute, you'll change to niger delta.
Anu mpama!
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by steppin: 1:04am On Jul 18, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
get a life guy, don't die a miserable death like those in 1967-1970....u still have a chance to amend ur life, biafra can never mke u rich, check the achives and see pictures of ibo brothers dieing miserably, thousands of ur brothers died in tht war, do u wonna loose more?
Your brothers? I thought you said you're an Igbo, from Imo state?
mumu!
Ofe mmanu idiats claiming different ethnic groups whenever it suits them.
Cowards!
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by kutchs: 1:06am On Jul 18, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

No no no, Igbos are not Nigerians they are Biafrans, in fact they are not even Africans they are Jewish; so why should they crave and expect juicy appointments from a country they keep insulting and calling a zoo - though we know they are more closer to animals than humans due to their penchant for CANNIBALISM.
You must have had a rough deal from the Igbo, I see you are pained. All I can tell you is such is life, take it easy on yourself it shall be well.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by JurassicPark: 3:31am On Jul 18, 2015
kilode100:
How will Zik's tomb help Ndigbos??

Whatever this Buhari is smoking is doing him strong things o.. cheesy cheesy

I am still trying to comprehend the relationship between a dead man's house and the welfare of the living. Our leaders should learn to put their brains into good use, it is not a pile of scum for crying out loud

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Nobody: 3:39am On Jul 18, 2015
Elslim:
imagine after they will come and shout Biafra when they've not even given their elders a befitting resting place
What has that got to do with our future?
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Femolacaster(m): 4:45am On Jul 18, 2015
steppin:

You keep repeating 'ighotago' like mumu!
It shows you're nothing but an ofe mmanu, who wants to be Igbo by all means.
Next minute, you'll change to niger delta.
Anu mpama!
Enwe, go through my posts if i have ever denied my "Yorubaness". Useless baboon, Kigikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i

Onye iberibe eze ule! Attention seeking almajiri
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by 1after: 5:14am On Jul 18, 2015
Goldmaxx:
my man am 17 years old but am ready to die for biafra.Hausa and yoruba are not our brodas dats what my moda told me.I knw dat u probably have properties in lagos but dnt wory it shall be protected by the un charter.
Am ready to kill any hausa or yoruba wen our director orders.

Lol
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by swittyjenny(f): 6:34am On Jul 18, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Hypocrites! Hypocrite! Abeg go park jor; why would you ppl want to reap where you didn't sow?
After you had voted massively against him and had insulted him yet you are still expecting juicy appointments.

If I were him, I would make sure that you guys do not dine sitting with like others on the national political table but would only feed from the crumbs that fall down to the floor - like ordinary dogs.

But knowing Buhari I am sure he would still be magnanimous enough to accommodate you even though you clearly don't deserve it; yes I am sure unfortunately he would eventually do it - anyway, why would Biafrans want and expect appointments from a country they so much despise and call zoo, if not hypocrisy?
Aboki Anupam what Biafrans want is to seceed from The Zoo called Nigeria, But you Northern Bigots are crying foul over our secession, why not allow Biafrans go if THE ZOO thinks we are not important or not relevant in scheme of things. Ewu Boko haram
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by swittyjenny(f): 6:51am On Jul 18, 2015
BizBayo:
most people are saying 'too late' and calling for the president's head. Ask yourself, was he the person in power in the last 16 years.

For the record, Jonathan really sidelined the Western part of the country during his own time, nobody complained, heaven did not fall. Jonathan administration was majorly administered by the the igbos, hausas and the niger delta. Yet, yoruba people file no complaint, all we ever wanted is good for the country.

Greediness of the highest order has been imbibed in most of our Igbo brothers since time immemorial.
Good for the country my foot, Mr Oduduwa, Yoruba people are known to be cowards. Yoruba are jealous of the Igbo because what they can't do on the time of ur SUPPOSED sidelining is done now by us. Who even told u are participating in scheme of things? Go and ask ur jagaban warrior Tinubu and his stooge Gbajabiamila and the boi boi Osibande or Osibanjo wats up with things and they will educate u more. coward lazy and lousy Yoruba buhari worshipper.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Teespice(f): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2015
Gr8tasign:

Good
All hands will be on desk to build an enviable nation.

Unity will be our strength to move mountain.

Commoness of our vision n goal wil make the sky our starting point.

Love n peace will keep us matching forward in progress.

Understanding will crown our effort with success.

Cos carpenter now works with fellow carpenter and no more with auto machanic and same applied to the latter .

Thanks

no vex say I dey ask plenty questions.

can't all of these be achieved without the emancipation and agitation for biafra.

we can achieve all of these and more as a nigerian.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 18, 2015
This is really thoughtless by those saying thsi is meant to compensate the Igbo.
Museulum....really Buhari? This is cheap indeed and it shows how lowly you think of the Igbos.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Gr8tasign: 8:53am On Jul 18, 2015
Teespice:

no vex say I dey ask plenty questions.

can't all of these be achieved without the emancipation and agitation for biafra.

we can achieve all of these and more as a nigerian.

I think there is a need for u to revisit my reply and ponder over it, esp.the last paragragh.

"The north n south are like oil n water that can never mix"(Lord Lugard)yet he went ahead n almagamated them.

Ponder it as well.

Good morning!
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Kennedyiheme: 9:36am On Jul 18, 2015
steppin:

Your brothers? I thought you said you're an Igbo, from Imo state?
mumu!
Ofe mmanu idiats claiming different ethnic groups whenever it suits them.
Cowards!
how olf are you? I'm sure u are 17yrs old like d other guy, youn
g and stupi*d
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by manmoraskk: 9:42am On Jul 18, 2015
Well, I think we all need each Other..........
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by steppin: 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
Femolacaster:

Enwe, go through my posts if i have ever denied my "Yorubaness". Useless baboon, Kigikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i

Onye iberibe eze ule! Attention seeking almajiri

Igbo wannabe! It's 'Kitikpa gbabue nne gi na nna gi!
Chiri iri!
You can only hate...we'll still be making sense like always.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Femolacaster(m): 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
steppin:
Igbo wannabe! It's 'Kitikpa gbabue nne gi na nna gi! Chiri iri! You can only hate...we'll still be making sense like always.
Almajiri, stop seeking for my attention.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki / Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman / NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.