Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum (35177 Views)

Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik / Amount Budgeted For Nnamdi Azikiwe's Mausoleum/ Library In 2016 Budget / The Harsh Reality About DSP Alamieyeseigha's Mausoleum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by tsdarkside(m): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2015
Futureleader1:
All hail the rising sun...the zoo must fall tongue

chikena.....thunda fire you and your Biafra zoo........

shiit...i am starting to learn igbo..i will abuse you people in igbo....just wait and see..........

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by missKiffy(f): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2015
Igbos and hate goes hand in hand
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by graciandubuisi(f): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2015
Femolacaster:
There is nothing PMB can do for some these people that will please them, they will continue wailing!
BUNCH OF GULLIBLE JEWISH ALMAJIRIS!
NDI IBERIBE!

You even know they are JEWISH?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by stalione(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2015
Femolacaster:
There is nothing PMB can do for some these people that will please them, they will continue wailing!
BUNCH OF GULLIBLE JEWISH ALMAJIRIS
undecided ur idiotic n hatred nature has no comparison.The only choice u've got is to take ur hatred to ur sibblings,parents and ur entire family members.Pls igbos we love u all,one nigeria!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by sirwilly1(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2015
Elslim:
imagine after they will come and shout Biafra when they've not even given their elders a befitting resting place
So the 'befitting resting place' is the change Dullapo has for South East?
Is it the project he has for South East?
Has this got anything to do with appointment of officers?
And you are saying rubbish here. I tire for you, the media, and anybody involved in this s.hit.
The sun is about to rise......

9 Likes

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Zenfarm: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2015
Its ok!

Don't forget to tune in this evening to City FM 105.1 Lagos to play the most exciting game show on radio and stand a chance to win brand new mobile phones. Test your knowledge on the game of football in the ULTIMATE FOOTBALL CHALLENGE.[size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Futureleader1(m): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

chikena.....thunda fire you and your Biafra zoo........

shiit...i am starting to learn igbo..i will abuse you people in igbo....just wait and see..........
may that same thunder fire u times hundred all the days of ur life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by shortgun(m): 11:56am On Jul 17, 2015
dunkem21:
They think say we are dumb ..
Mausoleum ko Morgue ni grin
Can you just imagine No be only Mausoleum

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by amazingspiderma: 11:57am On Jul 17, 2015
I don't understand how this will affect the region. Will it improve standard of living or what shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Femolacaster(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2015
stalione:
undecided ur idiotic n hatred nature has no comparison.The only choice u've got is to take ur hatred to ur sibblings,parents and ur entire family members.Pls igbos we love u all,one nigeria!!!!
Young man, refrain from qouting me, ighotago? I dont have time for low-lifers.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Superman11(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
1deadlugard:

you are already a fanatic mumu in cat claw face mask.

Biafra live .

Stop the hate pls live to love each other
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Dbboy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
ndi Igbos let shine our eye this is petty from mr president. We don't need any completion of any tomb from him our eyes are now open its either we get to decide our future or we go forcefully even if it means our life going down with it.

What do this people take us for completion of tomb how much does it take while we are been suppressed and robbed in broad daylight after all kanu said it we are living in a zoo. Imagine after choosing security chiefs without igbos you want to pacify us with peanut, rubbish trying to play with our emotion by the way what is it in particular did Nnamdi azikiwe really do for us Ndi Igbo though as a founding father I respect him but what really did he do for us.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Okeycima: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
mrvitalis:
Please what we want a just simple
Drag river Niger for us and the onisha port
Second Niger bridge
Deep sea port in either river or akwa ibom
Two more international airport
Enugu port Harcourt Road
Enugu onisha road
Port Harcourt owerri Road
Allow geometric to sale there power
Coal power plants in enugu
An NLNG in Imo state
That what we need and I don't feel we deserve less
keep on dreaming
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Surejobsng(m): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sai Baba
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by engroluyede: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
1deadlugard:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin fools

zoo zoo zoo , stop this nonsense and get some sense grin grin grin grin grin zoo indeed .

bring back to life millions of Biafran s brothers killed ,we want our land back simple.

You are not a bastard just that u pple voted GEJ out.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by amazingspiderma: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Hypocrites! Hypocrite! Abeg go park jor; why would you ppl want to reap where you didn't sow?
After you had voted massively against him and had insulted him yet you are still expecting juicy appointments.

If I were him, I would make sure that you guys do not dine sitting with like others on the national political table but would only feed from the crumbs that fall down to the floor - like ordinary dogs.

But knowing Buhari I am sure he would still be magnanimous enough to accommodate you even though you clearly don't deserve it; yes I am sure unfortunately he would eventually do it - anyway, why would Biafrans want and expect appointments from a country they so much despise and call zoo, if not hypocrisy?

So simply because a region did not vote for buhari,you support the idea of not giving them any office. shocked
I have just one question for you.

How old are you.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by illiad: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
TO HELL
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by phranq(m): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
So na dead man tomb he wan use get d easterners abi Dis is senseless senselessness

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by philips70(m): 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
mrvitalis:
Please what we want a just simple
Drag river Niger for us and the onisha port
Second Niger bridge
Deep sea port in either river or akwa ibom
Two more international airport
Enugu port Harcourt Road
Enugu onisha road
Port Harcourt owerri Road
Allow geometric to sale there power
Coal power plants in enugu
An NLNG in Imo state
That what we need and I don't feel we deserve less

Very reasonable demands. Anything to fully integrate the region back into Nigeria but not just promises and 419 like GEJ and the others did. But Igbos leaders have to very serious and committed in asking and not some few asking and Ohaneze and some others looking for free monies and contracts. This is the simple reason Igboland is still not having much federal presence. GREED.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Imgombe2016(m): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
maimalari:
CONTRARY to fears being expressed in some quarters that President Muhammadu Buhari will overlook the South-East in appointments and execution of capital projects because the zone did not give him maximum support in the last election, he is out to woo the zone, a source has said.

According to the source, the President wants to carry all parts of the country along in his administration and would execute projects in the South-East that will surprise his ardent critics.

So far, the President appears not to have factored the South-East in his initial appointments of media aides and service chiefs.

Indeed, a private radio on Wednesday accused him of expressing anti-Igbo sentiments in a recent BBC Hausa Service.

The presidency has dismissed the private radio’s claim as unfounded. A statement issued by Buhari’s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, said the claim was “completely false, malicious and slanderous” because the voice being ascribed to President Buhari in the recording repeatedly played back by the station was definitely not the President’s voice and the last interview the President had with the BBC Hausa Service, lasting not more than five minutes, was on the day he was declared winner and given his certificate of return as President-elect by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.

“President Buhari is the President of all Nigerians and will continue to treat all citizens on the basis of fairness, equality and equity,’’ he said and enjoined Nigerians to ignore all propaganda designed to sow seeds of discord among them and promote a separatist agenda against national unity, solidarity and progress.

Speaking on the issue, the source, which is part of the efforts to actualise Buhari’s change agenda, said: ”The president is out to Ndigbo that he does not hate them. Remember, he ran with late Dr Chuba Okadigbo and Chief Edwin Ume-Ezeoke for the presidency in 2003 and 2007. Now, he has agreed to be part of the burial of Owelle Chukwuma Azikiwe, the first son of Nigeria’s first President, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe.

”Besides, he has directed a committee, which has former Senator Chris Ngige and some Igbo leaders as members to assess the Zik’s mausoleum and speed up the reconstruction of the historic site.”
Indeed, a delegation from the Azikiwe family met the president recently to brief him on their preparedness for the Chukwuma Azikiwe’s burial.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/buhari-woos-igbos-to-rebuild-ziks-tomb/
Thanks may God reunite Nigeria
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
Of all the appointments Buhari has made so far, not a single living Igbo person has been appointed. Buhari leaves the living Igbo people to concentrate on the grave of a dead legend.

Is grave the only thing Buhari wish igbos?

This is a spite on the Igbos and Buhari keeps giving them a reason to want Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Kennedyiheme: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Buhari dey fear biafran second cuming.ALL HAIL BIAFRA.THE ZOO MUST FALL.
Hit like if you believe and share if you don't.
I'm very sure u are one of those, demented rebels on the streets, lol everybody knows its the wayward pple in nigeria tht always shout biafra because they hve no hope, I'm sure if u were as rich as adenuga biafra wld be d last d on ur cement brain, you tribalist are destroyin nigeria, we all talk abt hw bad racism is, isn't this the same, when the war starts I just hope u'd be at frontline, hypocrites shoutin war wen dey can't even defend themselves, poor mentality, u guys hve nothing to fight nigeria, nigeria will always win, if you were born around 1967, u'd knw wht those poor igbo people faced, u tink war is easy? U beta plan on getin rich and forget abt biafran, ANOFIA

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by illiad: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
beland15:
I love ZIK but we Igbos love OJUKWU more. It is too late my dear dulardi BIAFRA we want and BIAFRA we our have!
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by stalione(m): 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
Femolacaster:

Young man, refrain from qouting me, ighotago? I dont have time for low-lifers.
undecided ed-el-fitri ram,daft.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Winterc8: 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nigerians and sentiments. So we are to believe that PMB would use the rebuilding of a grave yard to gain the love and support of the south east abi?
Pathetic!!!

If there is really no news to tell pls take a part time job.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by IAMTHEHERO: 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Elslim:
imagine after they will come and shout Biafra when they've not even given their elders a befitting resting place
Go and watch Ojukwu's funeral video and see how Ojukwu was celebrated from Anara to Owerri to Aba to Umuahia to Afikpo to Enugu to Awka and finally laid to rest in his hometown Nnewi. By this your comment you have only proved to us that you have first class in MUMULOGY.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by TolaniLuv: 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
Futureleader1:
All hail the rising sun...the zoo must fall tongue

Na that your Rising Sun zoo go Fall IJN mumu Bonnie Face boi! Always wishing down fall for Nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by sweetgala(m): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
The Nigerian government should give thses rable rousers called Biafra their independence now so we can all watch them mess it all up.

Biafra is destined to fail, there is no sense of direction just sensationalist shouting on a radio station and online

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Dbboy(m): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
MasterMike:
Hello Everyone, My Name is Osakewe Ruth
I thank God finally it has happened after 4years of not been able to gain admission ,after being a jambite for 4 good years, i finally got my admission into the university of my choice with the help of Prof Bankole Davis , one of the most connected man to any instituition , who helped me, even when my post ume wasnt good, ..I also read testimonies on how he helped students gain admission even when their jamb was bad. So i applied with him and HUrray! I am a student of AAU( Ambrose Alli Univeristy) Faculty of law.
I believe He can help you too in any area you're facing difficulties in gaining admission.. You can contact him on his Email :Bankoledavis@gmail.com or call his mobile 08133835124

scam alert.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Femolacaster(m): 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
stalione:
undecided ed-el-fitri ram,daft.
Nna gi bu "ed-el-fitri ram". Oloriburuku omo jatijati. Oloun l'o ma ba tire je!
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
Biafra is not born out of politics, there was Biafra before the zoo sets in.

In the zoo there have been.

Kano Riot of 1956 Igbos target.

Kano Riot of 1958 Igbos targeted.

Maitatisine of the 1984.

Sharia Riot in North targeted.

Miss World Riot in North Igbos targeted.

US invasion of Iraq in North Igbos targeted.

US invasion of Afghanistan in North Igbos were killed.

Israel fight against Hamas, Igbos were killed.

muhammed Cartoon Riot Igbos were killed.

Election violence Igbos were killed.

Reinhard Bonke Crusade Riot igbos were killed.

Eclipse of the Moon Igbos were targeted.

Tell me what we have in common with uncircumcized philistine.

Igbos kids will score higher to gain admission in Nigeria but others will score low.

Igbos will die in Lagoon if they vote their choice in Lagos but others will walk free.

Is the genocide not enough?

Azikwe is dead and buried

so The Dullard buhaha bastard should shove this (sh*it) down his GUT grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims / I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki / INEC Releases Time-table For Recalling Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.