Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum (35178 Views)

Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik / Amount Budgeted For Nnamdi Azikiwe's Mausoleum/ Library In 2016 Budget / The Harsh Reality About DSP Alamieyeseigha's Mausoleum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by IAMTHEHERO: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Precious91:

it is annoying when they sound like they are doing Nigeria a favour by being with us.Let them go jare.BTW Missing you ooo grin
Of course,are they not doing Nigeria favour? Why are they still tapping their crude oil?Tell me one contribution/favour Osun,Ekiti,Oyo have done to Nigera.Since they(Biafra) have not done any favour to Nigeria, let them go naw! Why did Nigeria lose thousands of their soldiers in fighting a war in order to keep them in Nigeria? Did Buhari still need advice on this?By your comment,we don't need to be told that mental challenge you have being complaining is still there.Thank God you exhibited it here rather than running to market unclad.

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Precious91(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

Of course,are they not doing Nigeria favour? Why are they still tapping their crude oil?Tell me one contribution/favour Osun,Ekiti,Oyo have done to Nigera.Since they(Biafra) have not done any favour to Nigeria, let them go naw! Why did Nigeria lose thousands of their soldiers in fighting a war in order to keep them in Nigeria? Did Buhari still need advice on this?By your comment,we don't need to be told that mental challenge you have being complaining is still there.Thank God you exhibited it here rather than running to market unclad.
Inasmuch as I hate answering retards like you,I won't let this slide.The crude oil you are screaming about is in Ondo.Has been discovered in lagos.What the heck is your freaking problem?You guys get the hellout of Nigeria if you want.Ts less mouths for the country to feed.Who is collecting the highest allocation in Nigeria?Acting like the best set of people in the world.Halfrica come see mumu oo
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by olalat(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
The time i stopped taking these people serious was when MASSOB declared support for jonathan reelection bid. Bunch of jokers.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by fx45(m): 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
mars123:
speak for yourself.
Oga, we're not Nigerians. The Zoo must fall!

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Goldmaxx(f): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
dannyville2:
and the baskards truly liked it. Say no to Biafra
the zoo must fall

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by disumusa: 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
knowledgeable:

Igbos are the easiest people to associate with in Nigeria(ask yorubas who have Igbos as friends + increase in marriages between Igbos and Yorubas), and all it takes to make them happy is simple political restructuring.
how can people who did not love them selve love others.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
knowledgeable:

Igbos are the easiest people to associate with in Nigeria(ask yorubas who have Igbos as friends + increase in marriages between Igbos and Yorubas), and all it takes to make them happy is simple political restructuring.

Why d biafry noise nobody is tinkin of wat u just posted dat with biafry so many families will be ruined ok easy people are gently and dey dnt cause unwanted and irrelevant noise
Its only troublesome people dat do dat
To me wat u are sayin is as goods as saying boko haram are easy going people too
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
knowledgeable:

Why d biafry noise nobody is tinkin of wat u just posted dat with biafry so many families will be ruined ok easy people are gentle and dey dnt cause unwanted and irrelevant noise
Its only troublesome people dat do dat
To me wat u are sayin is as good as saying boko haram are easy going people too
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by disumusa: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
knowledgeable:

how can people who did not love them selve love others. What about osu,wawa, and ofu slaves.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Precious91:

Inasmuch as I hate answering retards like you,I won't let this slide.The crude oil you are screaming about is in Ondo.Has been discovered in lagos.What the heck is your freaking problem?You guys get the hellout of Nigeria if you want.Ts less mouths for the country to feed.Who is collecting the highest allocation in Nigeria?Acting like the best set of people in the world.Halfrica come see mumu oo

To me e b like say dem don dey drink dat crude oil sef becos sense just dey slip comot from their brain small small until u make dem president of africa na dat time dem go feel freedom dey are just troublesome and feels insecured na dem dey pursue na dem dey run *maddness at its peak*
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Kennedyiheme: 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
Goldmaxx:
your senile fada is a baaaassstar.d.Biafra shall cum you will die a painful death.
your father is a born b*astaard, you poor retched rat, ur mates are out there changing there lives and doin positive tins, u are there with ur dirty clothes, nagging like a girl arnd wit ur foolish freinds, I don't blame u, the way ur parents brought u is the problem, u shld move around with intellectual people, not movin arnd with foo*ls jst like urself ....I'm a nigerian from imo state...continue ur foolishness and die wit ur foolis*hn*ess, don't just let ur fool*ishnes*s affect ur unborn children...piece of sh*it

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Elslim:
imagine after they will come and shout Biafra when they've not even given their elders a befitting resting place

Zik never supported the BIafran cause

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Precious91(m): 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
halfrica:

To me e b like say dem don dey drink dat crude oil sef becos sense just dey slip comot from their brain small small until u make dem president of africa na dat time dem go feel freedom dey are just troublesome and feels insecured na dem dey pursue na dem dey run *maddness at its peak*
abi na.If anybody should be crying foul sef,ts yoruba.We supported Jonathan,we got nothing.We brought change,nothing is showing too,yet we are still working for the peace of Nigeria,not fighting like those nicompoops.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Kingstaplus(m): 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:
TO ALL YOU SELFISH AND USELESS IDIAATS SHOUTING BIAFRA, I THINK WE ALL LOVE THE NAIRA...REMEMBER THAT IGBOS WERE THE FIRST AND SECOND PRESIDENT OF THIS GREAT NATION AND WILL BE AGAIN IF THEY STOP THEIR HATE MONGERS FROM SPILLING OVER.

GET SENSE BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

I, KENNEDY IHEANYI WILL BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA ONE DAY BECAUSE I LOVE MY COUNTRY NIGERIA WITH PASSION. I WAS BORN IN NIGERIA AND WILL DIE AS A NIGERIAN,THERE IS NO GOING BACK ON THAT.TOGETHER WITH OLU,BABAGAGBA,MOUMOUD,EBONG AND OTHERS...SKY IS THE LIMIT.

IF YOU LIVE IN THE ZOO,THAT MEANS YOU ARE AN ANIMAL...I REFUSE TO LIVE IN ZOO BECAUSE I HAVE A COUNTRY AND I'M A HUMAN.

PROUDLY NIGERIAN FROM ABIA STATE.
bros, it's obvious that you re under narcotic influence.. Ewu awusa!!!

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
Kingstaplus:
bros, it's obvious that you re under narcotic influence.. Ewu awusa!!!

I will only address your comment only if you have sense. Nkapi.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by fx45(m): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
sweetgala:
The Nigerian government should give thses rable rousers called Biafra their independence now so we can all watch them mess it all up.

Biafra is destined to fail, there is no sense of direction just sensationalist shouting on a radio programme
You're ranting... The Zoo must fall! It's inevitable...

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Onlymewakacum(m): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
1deadlugard:

how ? are you ready to descend into dust .

we are not Nigerians we are Biafrans .

Cow!!
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Kingstaplus(m): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I will only address your comment only if you have sense. Nkapi.
wuss like u.

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by excel4us: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Is quite unfortunate that IGBOS are been recognised in giving owelle chukwuma Azikiwe a sound burial when The father was the architet of ''ONE NIGERIA'' yet her peopl surfer in nigeria and Buhari's government.he was not saved from dying but you want to give the dead a nice burial. may chukwu okuke abiama watch you and your fake change.umunnem bilie nu n'ura!

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by revolt(m): 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Zik was a patriotic nigerian leader but a sellout to nwafors. Awo was one of the destroyers of nigerias patriotism but he was the best leader the yorubas will ever have, so was the same for sardauna.

Hope we dig. I have no allegiance owed to zik.

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Precious91:

abi na.If anybody should be crying foul sef,ts yoruba.We supported Jonathan,we got nothing.We brought change,nothing is showing too,yet we are still working for the peace of Nigeria,not fighting like those nicompoops.

Yet they call us razz whose razz now?only a tribe dats razz will identify anoa razz tribe
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
no need for biafra anymore...buhari is making amends.

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Precious91(m): 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
halfrica:

Yet they call us razz whose razz now?only a tribe dats razz will identify anoa razz tribe
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by excel4us: 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
BIAFRA OR NOTHING. NOT EVEN FAKE CHANGE

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by excel4us: 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=teeowl post=35974738]no need for biafra anymore...buhari is making amends. LET HIM COOK SOUP AND TUWO MASARA WHTH HIS AMENDMENT.WE DONT EVEN WANT PRESIDENT NOW.NO NEGOTIATION.BIAFRA OR NOTHING
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Eyor1(m): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
Elslim:
imagine after they will come and shout Biafra when they've not even given their elders a befitting resting place

NA RADIO BIAFRA MAKE AM XIT UP!!!

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
excel4us:
Is quite unfortunate that IGBOS are been recognised in giving owelle chukwuma Azikiwe a sound burial when The father was the architet of ''ONE NIGERIA'' yet her peopl surfer in nigeria and Buhari's government.he was not saved from dying but you want to give the dead a nice burial. may chukwu okuke abiama watch you and your fake change.umunnem bilie nu n'ura!

Did i just read her people suffer in nigeria really is it until we allocate all d country's income to u guys talkin like u dont av more of d igbos on afri cas forbes lists wat da fuuucccckkkk do u greedy people want again buharis govt jonathan was there for 6yrs why didnt he do d needful since his minster for petroluem finance and all were igbo wat da ffffuuucccckkk happened to u guys
Greed is among d leaders little did biafrys kno dat if dey part dose dat will rule u guys wud still be ur same greedy politicians onkonji madueke jonathan and co its still d same politics is wat is killin nigerians and nt tribes get it ryt please
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
fx45:
Wen d zoo falls surely all d beasts must fall out
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
Eyor1:

NA RADIO BIAFRA MAKE AM XIT UP!!!
Radio for wat why wud buhari turn down for wat a radio show wen biafry is ready dey wud fall out or are u guys waiting for ur elders in politics to steal excess money before u leave?
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=excel4us post=35974911][/quote]

Bye bye last time i check no tribe in nigeria has got a barrier gate build one if u are crios and move with ur people oghini sef u people shd go and see who draws u bck into nigerias map
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Onlymewakacum:

Cow!!
Please let dat confused idiat of a confused descendant go today dey are biafrys tomorow jews soon dey wont be africans dey wud starr complaining they are nt africans cos dey are been cheated at un dey want to use their sturborness to destroy deirselves karma is a real good biiiittttcccchhhh she a chill out waiting to strike at d weakest point so it can be stongly felt
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by sweetgala(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
fx45:

Why must we fall , if you want your nation so be it. How that take concern us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims / INEC Releases Time-table For Recalling Melaye / Angry 120 SARS Operatives Prepare To Leave Lagos Command