Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum (35183 Views)

Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik / Amount Budgeted For Nnamdi Azikiwe's Mausoleum/ Library In 2016 Budget / The Harsh Reality About DSP Alamieyeseigha's Mausoleum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
maimalari:
Our dear Ibo brothers and sisters, you have a golden opportunity and this is a green light to national inclusion. You should embrace the president and take advantage of the moment. The political atmosphere will be your favor if you join hands and honor the leaders that will grace that occasion. Rebrand yourselves as Nigerians. focus on Nigeria and your pride of place becomes clearer for us all. We know industrialization is certain in the South-East as they are blessed with many intelligent and talented persons.

I have asked this question to about 50 'patriotic Nigerians' like you on this forum but no one has been able to answer my question. Since i was born i have never benefited anything from Nigeria, i had to ask my parent recently if my first immunization was free of charge but they said no that they paid for it. So let me ask you and i want you to take your time to answer this question. Since you were born, what have you benefited from Nigeria?

15 Likes

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by PhockPhockMan: 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
omenka:
Such a pity your opinion or that of your fellow hate mongers on this forum is totally irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Sulk all you want, what's gonna be is gonna be.
Shut that hell up. How you abbokis up north thinks we're fools, I don't know.
After neglecting us totally in his over 15 appointments, you expect us to jump and shout his praises abi.
See, we're ready for anything he throws at us, he should be ready for our resistance.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by mrvitalis(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
Please what we want a just simple
Drag river Niger for us and the onisha port
Second Niger bridge
Deep sea port in either river or akwa ibom
Two more international airport
Enugu port Harcourt Road
Enugu onisha road
Port Harcourt owerri Road
Allow geometric to sale there power
Coal power plants in enugu
An NLNG in Imo state
That what we need and I don't feel we deserve less

14 Likes

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by thewarrior72: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
Buharis should burn in with his wooing for all I care......Useless born troowey undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by mensdept: 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
mrvitalis:
Please what we want a just simple
Drag river Niger for us and the onisha port
Second Niger bridge
Deep sea port in either river or akwa ibom
Two more international airport
Enugu port Harcourt Road
Enugu onisha road
Port Harcourt owerri Road
Allow geometric to sale there power
Coal power plants in enugu
An NLNG in Imo state
That what we need and I don't feel we deserve less

There you go. This Zik mausoleum is not going to important. Its what a non-profit organization or even a mere company should/could do. Even APGA in Anambra can do it with its 1 billion a year state allocation.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Mcowubaba: 12:02am On Jul 17, 2015
huangcheng:

I have asked this question to about 50 'patriotic Nigerians' like you on this forum but no one has been able to answer my question. Since i was born i have never benefited anything from Nigeria, i had to ask my parent recently if my first immunization was free of charge but they said no that they paid for it. So let me ask you and i want you to take your time to answer this question. Since you were born, what have you benefited from Nigeria?
Are u for real....
I have benefited a lot ...
Education, scholarships, Employment, Security to an extent...
Definitely, I know more can be done, but it will be illogical nd crazy for anybody to say he/she has not benefited anything 4rm Nigeria...haba
Unless na d person own worse pass....

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by betty202020(m): 12:06am On Jul 17, 2015
maimalari:
CONTRARY to fears being expressed in some quarters that President Muhammadu Buhari will overlook the South-East in appointments and execution of capital projects because the zone did not give him maximum support in the last election, he is out to woo the zone, a source has said.
According to the source, the President wants to carry all parts of the country along in his administration and would execute projects in the South-East that will surprise his ardent critics.
*Azikwe centre (Inset) Late Nnamdi Azikwe
*Azikwe centre (Inset) Late Nnamdi Azikwe
So far, the President appears not to have factored the South-East in his initial appointments of media aides and service chiefs.
Indeed, a private radio on Wednesday accused him of expressing anti-Igbo sentiments in a recent BBC Hausa Service.
The presidency has dismissed the private radio’s claim as unfounded. A statement issued by Buhari’s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, said the claim was “completely false, malicious and slanderous” because the voice being ascribed to President Buhari in the recording repeatedly played back by the station was definitely not the President’s voice and the last interview the President had with the BBC Hausa Service, lasting not more than five minutes, was on the day he was declared winner and given his certificate of return as President-elect by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.
“President Buhari is the President of all Nigerians and will continue to treat all citizens on the basis of fairness, equality and equity,’’ he said and enjoined Nigerians to ignore all propaganda designed to sow seeds of discord among them and promote a separatist agenda against national unity, solidarity and progress.
Speaking on the issue, the source, which is part of the efforts to actualise Buhari’s change agenda, said: ”The president is out to Ndigbo that he does not hate them. Remember, he ran with late Dr Chuba Okadigbo and Chief Edwin Ume-Ezeoke for the presidency in 2003 and 2007. Now, he has agreed to be part of the burial of Owelle Chukwuma Azikiwe, the first son of Nigeria’s first President, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe.
”Besides, he has directed a committee, which has former Senator Chris Ngige and some Igbo leaders as members to assess the Zik’s mausoleum and speed up the reconstruction of the historic site.”
Indeed, a delegation from the Azikiwe family met the president recently to brief him on their preparedness for the Chukwuma Azikiwe’s burial.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/buhari-woos-igbos-to-rebuild-ziks-tomb/
igbos are not begging u to bury our own son. u hated Igbo with passion which u showed in action. to bury ziks son Will not take igbos more #500m-1b. its not our problems. don't entice us with burial expenses.

17 Likes

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by FreeGlobe(f): 12:30am On Jul 17, 2015
Elslim:
imagine after they will come and shout Biafra when they've not even given their elders a befitting resting place
It shows how hopeless Nigeria is not have given a befitting resting place for zik who championed one Nigeria. Last I checked, Ojukwu had a befitting resting place

16 Likes

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:00am On Jul 17, 2015
kutchs:
I do not see how 'agreeing' to participate in Chukwuma Azikiwe amount to wooing the Igbo. While he is wooing other regions with appointments into his govt, what the Igbo get is participation in the burial of a man whose family doesn't need any govt help burying. Whether he participates or not the dead will be buried. This is lubbish as my Tiv friend would say.

Hypocrites! Hypocrite! Abeg go park jor; why would you ppl want to reap where you didn't sow?
After you had voted massively against him and had insulted him yet you are still expecting juicy appointments.

If I were him, I would make sure that you guys do not dine sitting with like others on the national political table but would only feed from the crumbs that fall down to the floor - like ordinary dogs.

But knowing Buhari I am sure he would still be magnanimous enough to accommodate you even though you clearly don't deserve it; yes I am sure unfortunately he would eventually do it - anyway, why would Biafrans want and expect appointments from a country they so much despise and call zoo, if not hypocrisy?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by fr3do(m): 3:47am On Jul 17, 2015
modath:
Irresponsible sensationalist heading!! What does woo mean? Is he not the the president of the whole country.

Irrespective of what a small insignificant fraction of SE say or do, This country isn't breaking so he has to have a national reach in policies and projects..

The country is breaking!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Bitterleafsoup: 6:03am On Jul 17, 2015
omenka:
Such a pity your opinion or that of your fellow hate mongers on this forum is totally irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

SLAVE! How many likes did you give when they said we should drown in the lagoon, grand scheme of things as what? That will do what for us? You think want spare change like you?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Bitterleafsoup: 6:40am On Jul 17, 2015
omenka:

SLAVE! How many likes did you give when they said we should drown in the lagoon, grand scheme of things as what? That will do what for us? You think we want that spare change your Elite Masters promised you?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by princesschizy: 7:04am On Jul 17, 2015
grin PMB is just making jest of d south Easterns.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by BizBayo: 7:08am On Jul 17, 2015
most people are saying 'too late' and calling for the president's head. Ask yourself, was he the person in power in the last 16 years.

For the record, Jonathan really sidelined the Western part of the country during his own time, nobody complained, heaven did not fall. Jonathan administration was majorly administered by the the igbos, hausas and the niger delta. Yet, yoruba people file no complaint, all we ever wanted is good for the country.

Greediness of the highest order has been imbibed in most of our Igbo brothers since time immemorial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by omoelesa(m): 7:08am On Jul 17, 2015
Who cares,all we want is biafra.Bhuari give us biafra .it will be thing of joy to see biafra actualise.all biafra must leave Sw to go and form there biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Gboliwe: 7:17am On Jul 17, 2015
To the terrorist President, the dead is of greater importance than the living. Wonderful!

10 Likes

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by signz: 7:18am On Jul 17, 2015
An ordinary Igbo man is not asking for much.

Just repair the Enugu-Onitsha express road and Enugu-PH express road.

Give us a functional seaport. Even if not in Igboland, help the SS governors to develop theirs. Exampleare Calabar port or Ibaka port.

Good roads for our goods, Seaport closer home and An international airport. What more can we ask for?

Well maybe true federalism AKA resource control grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by ArodewilliamsT: 7:30am On Jul 17, 2015
Femolacaster:
There is nothing PMB can do for some these people that will please them, they will continue wailing!
BUNCH OF GULLIBLE JEWISH ALMAJIRIS

Tell your President Buhari to vote here for the #BiafraReferendum. We would also like you his precious cows in the Swaste and his underaged almajiri voters to vote the #BiafraReferendum. That's the in thing now. Every other thing is as baseless as zoogeria.

https://www.change.org/p/united-nation-council-of-the--manage-a-referendum-in-nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by kutchs: 8:45am On Jul 17, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Hypocrites! Hypocrite! Abeg go park jor; why would you ppl want to reap where you didn't sow?
After you had voted massively against him and had insulted him yet you are still expecting juicy appointments.

If I were him, I would make sure that you guys do not dine sitting with like others on the national political table but would only feed from the crumbs that fall down to the floor - like ordinary dogs.

But knowing Buhari I am sure he would still be magnanimous enough to accommodate you even though you clearly don't deserve it; yes I am sure unfortunately he would eventually do it - anyway, why would Biafrans want and expect appointments from a country they so much despise and call zoo, if not hypocrisy?
The north voted massively against Jonathan in 2011 but got juicy appointments and meaningful projects. Why do we talk as if the so called juicy appointments are his property, they belong to Nigeria and Nigerians irrespective of party affiliation. It's stupid such reasoning.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Femolacaster(m): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Tell your President Buhari to vote here for the #BiafraReferendum. We would also like you his precious cows in the Swaste and his underaged almajiri voters to vote the #BiafraReferendum. That's the in thing now. Every other thing is as baseless as zoogeria.

https://www.change.org/p/united-nation-council-of-the--manage-a-referendum-in-nigeria
Onye nzuzu, refrain from qouting me, ighotago? I dont have time for low-lifer almajiri!
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by aryzgreat: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2015
Buhari is a Bastard igbo hater, rather than helping living igbos He is building tomb for d dead, bringing boko to eastern prison.

We are watching u with red eye.

On biafra We stand if u like build heaven for dead zik

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by ArodewilliamsT: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2015
Femolacaster:

Onye nzuzu, refrain from qouting me, ighotago? I dont have time for low-lifer almajiri!

It's funny when a yoruba beggerly muslim calls an Igboman an Almajiri.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2015
kutchs:

The north voted massively against Jonathan in 2011 but got juicy appointments and meaningful projects. Why do we talk as if the so called juicy appointments are his property, they belong to Nigeria and Nigerians irrespective of party affiliation. It's stupid such reasoning.

No no no, Igbos are not Nigerians they are Biafrans, in fact they are not even Africans they are Jewish; so why should they crave and expect juicy appointments from a country they keep insulting and calling a zoo - though we know they are more closer to animals than humans due to their penchant for CANNIBALISM.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Donalleh(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by kilode100(f): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2015
How will Zik's tomb help Ndigbos??

Whatever this Buhari is smoking is doing him strong things o.. cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2015
QUINTUS, YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND THROW THE UNDERLISTED INTO THE INCINERATOR...

Futureleader1:
All hail the rising sun...the zoo must fall tongue
ArodewilliamsT:

It's funny when a yoruba beggerly muslim calls an Igboman an Almajiri.
ArodewilliamsT:

omoelesa:
Who cares,all we want is biafra.Bhuari give us biafra .it will be thing of joy to see biafra actualise.all biafra must leave Sw to go and form there biafra.
Gboliwe:
To the terrorist President, the dead is of greater importance than the living. Wonderful!
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2015
If buhari want to ground biafra radio station, he should scrap sharia law that is now implemented in northern state. Nigeria should practice only one constitution.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by unbeat007(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2015
confused man! is that part of development?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by dannyville2(m): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Buhari dey fear biafran second cuming.ALL HAIL BIAFRA.THE ZOO MUST FALL.
Hit like if you believe and share if you don't.
and the baskards truly liked it. Say no to Biafra

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Swaggzkid: 11:50am On Jul 17, 2015
Na IGG be that.

I will never be a supporter of GMB #gbam! But If he does good works I will thank him

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 17, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Buhari dey fear biafran second cuming.ALL HAIL BIAFRA.THE ZOO MUST FALL.
Hit like if you believe and share if you don't.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) / Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa / Only South West Has Properly Managed Its Diversity, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.