Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

50 Really Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 50 Really Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend (1215 Views)

50 Really Cute Things To Say To Your Partner / Top 50 Really Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend / More Than 100 Funny And Cute Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Fall For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Really Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend by TechLector: 7:33am On Jul 17, 2015
50 sweet sentences that can make your girlfriend feel special

Firstly, these 50 cute sentences work. And they work well.

But there are a few things you have to keep in mind before using them.

Use the sentences at the appropriate moment, be truthful about it and use a line only if you really feel it in your heart. Lying or joking about something romantic only insults your girlfriend, especially if she believes you’re telling the truth at first.

You can text your girlfriend these lines or say it to her when you’re cuddling up together. But always remember to feel it before you say it.

#1 You make me believe in soul mates.

#2 You give meaning to my life.

#3 I can’t imagine my life without you in it.

#4 How do you look so beautiful all the time?

#5 You make me feel so lucky when I’m around you... MORE @ http://talkorbit.com/50-really-cute-things-to-say-to-your-girlfriend/

Re: 50 Really Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend by feldido(m): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2015
Ok
Re: 50 Really Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend by Efostick(m): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2015
K.
Re: 50 Really Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend by sirthisthickkal: 7:37am On Jul 17, 2015
Before you finish saying 15 cute things, she would have completely loose interest in you.
Re: 50 Really Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend by Obinovictor(m): 7:40am On Jul 17, 2015
And how is that 50? angry
Re: 50 Really Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend by valmunich(m): 7:44am On Jul 17, 2015
Make I shït for knicker as I dey click that link
Re: 50 Really Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend by wordbank(m): 8:01am On Jul 17, 2015
As I get 6 gfs na 6x that figure abi
Op u no well
Re: 50 Really Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend by Rapsodee(m): 8:03am On Jul 17, 2015
sirthisthickkal:
Before you finish saying 15 cute things, she would have completely loose interest in you.
lolz...I wonder o.
Re: 50 Really Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend by XavierBlue(m): 8:16am On Jul 17, 2015
These are all shit.
1. I am rich.
2. My parent are wealthy.
3. I have money.
4. I will buy you ferrari.
5. Lets go shopping in dubai.
6. Ill take you to Miami beach.
7. My father is a senator.
Reiterate this things to her a watch the magic. Thank me later

XavierBlue
Re: 50 Really Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend by Justiyke4u: 8:20am On Jul 17, 2015
It should be more than 50 and should come from the heart not just the mouth

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Toast A Girl / Five Mistakes You As A Guy Should Avoid In Online Chatting / Guyz Can You Rock This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.