Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Five Mistakes You As A Guy Should Avoid In Online Chatting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Mistakes You As A Guy Should Avoid In Online Chatting (1206 Views)

5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Mistakes You As A Guy Should Avoid In Online Chatting by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
With the availability of internet services and social apps which make communication more confidential and at the same time a seconds apart from parties involved. It will, if not rare, to see a day passed by, without having a chat up with an opposite sex whenever we are online for any diverse or purposed purpose.

But it happens, if you will agree with me that, most of the times we seems to Bleep up in our chattings that will tend to ask ourself thereafter "JAMB questions" when we reminisce on the whole chat up.

So, this brief write up is meant to bring your attention (not that angle-on-a-straight-line kind of attention grin) to mistakes peeps make in online chattings and as such try your best in avoiding it.

1. EXCESSIVE "HI": Perhaps you have not noticed that this " "thang" is extremely hackneyed and boring.It's a total turn off to the opposite sex. You saw her online and the only text you could send was "Hi"..What on earth are you "Hi-ing"?. Try and avoid using same words all over like a short brain.

2. SEEKING PERMISSION: Don't know why guys send text like "Can I call you this evening"...and whatever happened to "Here is my digit,will give you a call this evening" is beyond my comprehension. Seeking useless permissions denotes you a weak left hand not capable of steering a Relationship if she agrees to hook up with you.

3. BOMBARDING MESSAGE: "Nice pics you have there"...."Wow!! brilliant quotes" ......"Hey pretty, how are you doing?" ....."Cynthia, it's been a long time" . .....Guy, you are not tweaking IMEI please.....if a girl is not replying your messages wait till she does....You send one you wait till she replies not bombarding her with messages. It makes you look like a "Love starved reta+rd"

4. PRESSURING: When done by a Lady can be annoying but when done by a Guy can be said to be "Pestilential".Extremely annoying and frustrating. She is being sincere that she is not interested in you but you keep pressuring her until she said "Ok".But when she sapped your lifetime your short brain will be quick to tag her "Gold digger" whereas you are the "unrelenting glorious fool".

5. NUDE PICTURES : Asking a Lady you have in a way spake of your love to, to send her unclad picture to you is, in the first place, self-denigration and degradation of her value.If I were to be the Lady in question I had waste no time in sending you to the black list.Take it for yourself if a Lady asked you such a thing, what had be your opinion of her? Oo oo.... so you see for yourself the richness of the stupidity you displayed by requesting such a thing.
Re: Five Mistakes You As A Guy Should Avoid In Online Chatting by mayreeh215: 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
The first one tho...annoying!!
Re: Five Mistakes You As A Guy Should Avoid In Online Chatting by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
mayreeh215:
The first one tho...annoying!!
So annoying......
Re: Five Mistakes You As A Guy Should Avoid In Online Chatting by babyfaceafrica: 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
The topic is misleading....part from one which is nt gender specific the post is meant fo guys alone...well if guys saying hi is boring...ladies saying "k" is ultraa boring
Re: Five Mistakes You As A Guy Should Avoid In Online Chatting by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Five Mistakes You As A Guy Should Avoid In Online Chatting by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
so I av to study dis all cos I wanna chat wit a girl? dis is seriously serious
Re: Five Mistakes You As A Guy Should Avoid In Online Chatting by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
The topic is misleading....part from one which is nt gender specific the post is meant fo guys alone...well if guys saying hi is boring...ladies saying "k" is ultraa boring
As far as I can see the topic is not that specious seeing that the writing is flexible and applicable to both sex irrespective of the gender I used in the post. Or you prefer "Five Mistakes Guys should avoid in Online Chatting"
Re: Five Mistakes You As A Guy Should Avoid In Online Chatting by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
justified19:
so I av to study dis all cos I wanna chat wit a girl? dis is seriously serious
Just "calling" your attention to itgrin
Re: Five Mistakes You As A Guy Should Avoid In Online Chatting by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Booking space late in the night?
Re: Five Mistakes You As A Guy Should Avoid In Online Chatting by babyfaceafrica: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
starlingslimnet:
As far as I can see the topic is not that specious seeing that the writing is flexible and applicable to both sex irrespective of the gender I used in the post. Or you prefer "Five Mistakes Guys should avoid in Online Chatting"
are u serious?..all this five points u listed are applicable to both sex!!...well its your list and your opinion ,I respect that!
Re: Five Mistakes You As A Guy Should Avoid In Online Chatting by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Booking space late in the night?
cool cool
Re: Five Mistakes You As A Guy Should Avoid In Online Chatting by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
are u serious?..all this five points u listed are applicable to both sex!!...well its your list and your opinion ,I respect that!
Let me modify the Topic......and By The Way....you have anything to spice it up?
Re: Five Mistakes You As A Guy Should Avoid In Online Chatting by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
lagmostkuit:
cool cool
Oya modify jhoor.... abi u no wan contribute to my thread
Re: Five Mistakes You As A Guy Should Avoid In Online Chatting by babyfaceafrica: 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Let me modify the Topic......and By The Way....you have anything to spice it up?
eagerly sending recharge crd to a gal u just met online,not deleting a gal who continuosly replies you with "k",sk her if she has her bf,personally m not even sure if I will ask somebody out online,I will. Just sk her to let us see!!,reading too much to what a lady post on he dp or status,its mostly showoff

(1) (Reply)

ROMANCELAND CHRISTMAS MONITORING THREAD / What Is Ur Definition Of Honeymoon / [deleted]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.