Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

She Insist On Keeping The Pregnancy But We Both Have No Job (must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Insist On Keeping The Pregnancy But We Both Have No Job (must Read) (1046 Views)

5 Steps To Keeping The Love Flame Burning This Valentine / She Insist I Must Lick The Mucus From Her Nose To Prove My Love! / She Insist I Must Send Her Tfare Before Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Insist On Keeping The Pregnancy But We Both Have No Job (must Read) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 17, 2015
My babe is putting me in a very tight conner as she insist that she'll keep this preganancy and not do 7th abortion for me . I'm so much worried i'm 29 and don't have a gud job

I work as a contract staff with a bank and my basic salary is just 80k/month with some benefit roughly 120k for everything (that's monthly)

My bae is a small event planner, cake maker and decorator though she graduated from UI, Economics (First class)

My fear is that with our monthly take not even up to 500k how can we successfully take care of a baby?

please I'm seriously in a big mess

Please advice me
Re: She Insist On Keeping The Pregnancy But We Both Have No Job (must Read) by vislabraye(m): 7:54am On Jul 17, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
My babe is putting me in a very tight conner as she insist that she'll keep this preganancy and not do 7th abortion for me . I'm so much worried i'm 29 and don't have a gud job

I work as a contract staff with a bank and my basic salary is just 80k/month with some benefit roughly 120k for everything (that's monthly)

My bae is a small event planner, cake maker and decorator though she graduated from UI, Economics (First class)

My fear is that with our monthly take not even up to 500k how can we successfully take care of a baby?

Please advice me

You even try sef to earn 120k. Many people earn far less and have children.

3 Likes

Re: She Insist On Keeping The Pregnancy But We Both Have No Job (must Read) by powerfulsettingz: 8:00am On Jul 17, 2015
check sm1 is behind ya prob
Re: She Insist On Keeping The Pregnancy But We Both Have No Job (must Read) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 17, 2015
Another fib
Re: She Insist On Keeping The Pregnancy But We Both Have No Job (must Read) by moremuch1(m): 8:04am On Jul 17, 2015
Is condom dat expensive
Re: She Insist On Keeping The Pregnancy But We Both Have No Job (must Read) by moremuch1(m): 8:04am On Jul 17, 2015
Is condom dat expensive
Re: She Insist On Keeping The Pregnancy But We Both Have No Job (must Read) by waleyp(m): 8:07am On Jul 17, 2015
Did you just mention the 7th abortion? Are you human at all?condoms are cheap i wonder why you went straight in.. And you open your dirty mouth to tell her to about again?f**k u.you still get up to 80k monthly and you still cant care for your in coming baby? Another f**k to u. What a shame
Re: She Insist On Keeping The Pregnancy But We Both Have No Job (must Read) by SirLegal(m): 8:07am On Jul 17, 2015
You know OP, I could have believed You totally, but when I saw ***7th Abortion **** I knew you were lying.

Though OP, I know YOU are LYING...

but...

CONTINUE.
Re: She Insist On Keeping The Pregnancy But We Both Have No Job (must Read) by wordbank(m): 8:08am On Jul 17, 2015
If u dey earn sth close to that figure u won't come hia n start talking shiit
Re: She Insist On Keeping The Pregnancy But We Both Have No Job (must Read) by wordbank(m): 8:10am On Jul 17, 2015
SirLegal:
You know OP, I could have believed You totally, but when I saw ***7th Abortion **** I knew you were lying.

Though OP, I know YOU are LYING...

but...

CONTINUE.
Op na Oga Titus
Re: She Insist On Keeping The Pregnancy But We Both Have No Job (must Read) by deeboiii: 8:13am On Jul 17, 2015
7th abortion..... Bro you are nothing but a killer.
Re: She Insist On Keeping The Pregnancy But We Both Have No Job (must Read) by Eddodoh(m): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2015
@OP, ur excuse is baseless & u r putting d poor lady's life in danger. U better do the needful
Re: She Insist On Keeping The Pregnancy But We Both Have No Job (must Read) by Justiyke4u: 8:14am On Jul 17, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Please advice me
did I hear 7th abortion? Why did I read this? Op you nothing but a fibonacci retracement
Re: She Insist On Keeping The Pregnancy But We Both Have No Job (must Read) by kamair237(m): 8:19am On Jul 17, 2015
Believe in beta days.... Are u not an African wen a child is put to birth he/she is being taken care off not only by his/her immediate parents but by everybody(neighbours, uncle,aunties,brothers,friends etc)
Re: She Insist On Keeping The Pregnancy But We Both Have No Job (must Read) by Omaku4(f): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2015
fake OP..fake story
Re: She Insist On Keeping The Pregnancy But We Both Have No Job (must Read) by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2015
I wish to believe ur story but Nah!!

All ur story is abou is bragging abou ur status... I hope u are saying the truth sef

Economics

U.I

First class

Ur basic salary! Na who ask or want 2 know about that? Ur wife left skul with 1st class I left with First class also!
Re: She Insist On Keeping The Pregnancy But We Both Have No Job (must Read) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 17, 2015
Bad belle be like grin grin grin

BANGERLEE1:
I wish to believe ur story but Nah!!

All ur story is abou is bragging abou ur status... I hope u are saying the truth sef

Economics

U.I

First class

Ur basic salary! Na who ask or want 2 know about that? Ur wife left skul with 1st class I left with First class also!
Re: She Insist On Keeping The Pregnancy But We Both Have No Job (must Read) by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Bad belle be like grin grin grin
lol okay! Little you know!
Re: She Insist On Keeping The Pregnancy But We Both Have No Job (must Read) by Phikom(m): 11:10am On Jul 17, 2015
geek!
Re: She Insist On Keeping The Pregnancy But We Both Have No Job (must Read) by Olami90: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
It is obvious u are a liar.

U must av lied about ur status nd all.

If nd if all u said is by chance d truth, u are simply irresponsible.
Why avn't u married her proper?

No other word for u dat can't plan his life with dat income(if it is true) dan being useless.

U are irresponsible. Final!!!
Re: She Insist On Keeping The Pregnancy But We Both Have No Job (must Read) by Jayjay0(m): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
7th

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Some Ways Girls Behave When They Are No Longer V*rgins / For The Ladies Please!!! True Response Please / Guys; See The Fastest Way Of Catching A Cheating Woman [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.