Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant (33730 Views)

"On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) / Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki / Mbaka Calls For Division Of Nig; Says He Fears No Arrest (Old VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by djjosh(m): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
okayna
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by rexel99: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
And this 72 year old, keeps mouthing reformed Democrat. Invading a man's House without an arrest warrant. Pure vendetta. Lets see how far this change takes us.

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
SenseiX:

Exactly. Thus is just plain vendetta and Dasuki is not a former Gov or FFK or some DG, he was the freaking NSA which after the president is in my opinion the most powerful position in Nigeria, plus he's well connected within the Northern oligarchy, he was suggested to GEJ by IBB after Gusau refused to come back as NSA, plus Dasuki is relatively clean as Nigerian generals go so the allegations of misappropriation may seem far fetched, A good leader should pick his battles well and it's unwise for Buhari to go after someone like Dasuki this early

That is why he is called a dullard.Idiagbon ran the show during his first stint at power.IBB's coup was only possible because Idiagbon travelled for Hajj.If the dullard thinks he can fight IBB/SE/SE at the same time he would learn in a very hard way.

He better forgets about avenging the 1985 coup and move on if he wants to achieve anything during his four year presidency.

8 Likes

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by 9japatroit(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
omogin:
No sacred cows please... go on PMB, corruption must end for Nigeria to survive.
please,did you hear any allegation of corruption on the man and when did sss become efcc

4 Likes

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by babyfaceafrica: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Wailing wailers go wail naw oooo....nobody is above the law!!!

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by ChelseaDr(m): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Politics of bitterness

4 Likes

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Diogo1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
This may not even be vendetta.

Why are they busy carting away files? I wouldn't be surprised if he is in possession of incriminating evidence against Buhari connecting him with Boko Haram.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by strongerthaneva(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Euro31:
Biafra is not born out of politics, there was Biafra before the zoo sets in.

In the zoo there have been.

Kano Riot of 1956 Igbos target.

Kano Riot of 1958 Igbos targeted.

Maitatisine of the 1984.

Sharia Riot in North targeted.

Miss World Riot in North Igbos targeted.

US invasion of Iraq in North Igbos targeted.

US invasion of Afghanistan in North Igbos were killed.

Israel fight against Hamas, Igbos were killed.

Cartoon Riot Igbos were killed.

Election violence Igbos were killed.

Reinhard Bonke Crusade Riot igbos were killed.

Eclipse of the Moon Igbos were targeted.

Tell me what we have in common with uncircumcized philistine.

Igbos kids will score higher to gain admission in Nigeria but others will score low.

Igbos will die in Lagoon if they vote their choice in Lagos but others will walk free.

Imo and Abia States will use their oil to finace beggerly Osun and Ekiti States but Yorubass will carry placards insulting Igbos to leave Lagos.

May the blood of those that believe in one Nigeria be spilled in the altar of the fraud.

Is the genocide not enough?
can see how dumb and stupid u are oloshi Aburo werey..igbos are complete beggars we yorubas always on top of our games okay..

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by arent88(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
TheImp:
Going after Dasuki is equivalent to going after IBB, Buhari is picking a fight he can't win
Dasuki's records and integrity speaks for him, ask OBJ, he resigned as Chair of the Nigerian Mint because of OBJ's dirty deals there so why would he misappropriate funds, he comes from a respected family and is next in line to be Sultan Of Sokoto
u are realy ignorant.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by shalomm: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
omogin:
No sacred cows please... go on PMB, corruption must end for Nigeria to survive.

read the comment of learned men/women above and then check yours. even if He is corrupt, is it DSS that will arrest him? or EFFC no longer exist? una sef? party politics dey spoil dis country.

11 Likes

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Shekau1(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Euro31:

Maitatisine of the 1984.

Igbos kids will score higher to gain admission in Nigeria but others will score low.

Igbos will die in Lagoon if they vote their choice in Lagos but others will walk free.

Imo and Abia States will use their oil to finace beggerly Osun and Ekiti States but Yorubass will carry placards insulting Igbos to leave Lagos.

May the blood of those that believe in one Nigeria be spilled in the altar of the fraud.

you don't know there is time for everything? Go and cry blood for all I care, like it's only Igbo's they kill, other non Hausa's and non Muslims did not get killed Ba?? Get the f!ck out of here with your Genocide Biafra.. U can kill your selfs for all I care

2 Likes

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by omogin(f): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
9japatroit:
please,did you hear any allegation of corruption on the man and when did sss become efcc

If he has no dirty arm deals, it shouldn't be a problem to turn himself in for interrogation. I'm sure he can still sue anyone he thinks is infringing on his rights.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
arent88:
u are realy ignorant.
And you couldn't even counter my point with any valid assertion resorting instead to insults, right back at you Mister

2 Likes

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by StOla: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
EdCure:

Don't mind those PDPian TANkids. They want Buhari to be as weak, clueless and timid as Jonathan who was afraid of his own appointees -even the least among them.

Very true of the Jonathan administration.

I remember he was aptly identified as the least of the 5 simultaneous presidents of his administration.

Buhari must continue to show the courage and strength of a dedicated patriot. The era of the circus has been banished to were it is tolerated.

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by nduchucks: 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
SenseiX:

I'm disinclined to believe Dasuki misappropriated funds, this guy resigned his commission on principle under Abacha, resigned as Head of the Mint under Obasanjo because of Obasanjo's attempt to privatise that was rife with dirty deals, he has a name to protect and is most likely a future Sultan, it's easy to want to pin the national security failures on one person and make a scapegoat but the problems are fundamentally institutional , Dasuki did his best and i'm confident he'll be vindicated.

I find it hard to believe that this smoke came about without fire.

We all hate to admit that our heroes can disappoint us by committing fraud. I tend to believe that in the fight to recover as much of our stolen funds as possible, there should be no sacred cows.

For Dasuki's sake, I hope he is not guilty as accused.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by tdayof(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Euro31:

Maitatisine of the 1984.

may God judge you by your words.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by 1after: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

That is why he is called a dullard.Idiagbon ran the show during his first stint at power.IBB's coup was only possible because Idiagbon travelled for Hajj.If the dullard thinks he can fight IBB/SE/SE at the same time he would learn in a very hard way.

He better forgets about avenging the 1985 coup and move on if he wants to achieve anything during his four year presidency.

IBB is now a good guy cos of your hatred for Buhari. I am sure you will defend Shekau soon if they capture him just cos of your personal hatred, People like you dont end well. Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
StOla:

So a good leader must be scared of the sacred cow and worship the sacred cow, right?

Allegations seem farfetched?
Do you know what the government and DSS knows?

It seems you prefer a Nigeria were anything goes.
If someone makes an allegation of corruption against Buhari, won't you be disinclined to disbelieve when there's no evidence because you know Buhari's records, same goes for Dasuki his records point to his honesty so when one considers the cat and mouse relationship between him and Buhari, it's not rocket science to deduce that this siege is most likely founded on vendetta over 1985

4 Likes

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by PointB: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by baralatie(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
omogin:

If he has no dirty arm deals, it shouldn't be a problem to turn himself in for interrogation. I'm sure he can still sue anyone he thinks is infringing on his rights.
A DSS walks into a house without following protocol and you want him to follow for what interogation!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by nobeku: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
Euro31:

Maitatisine of the 1984.

I will have to apologise for de verbal slam you are about to receive...Its is so glaring that you are a KID..you were at best born in the 80s...You have nmothing on Nigeria and Biafra..Young lads like you should be more progressive and stop wit de living in de past syndrome..I am an Arochukwu man gon gon and was born in 68' and know a lot about Biafra and de civil war...Stop being foolish like de proponents of a New Biafra...They are mindlessly dememnted and corrupted..Start thinking about being de "marginalizer" and quit with de "we have been marginalised and mentally defeated since 1966...also,get a job...and probably get settled down by marrying,SHORTIE!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by CecyAdrian(f): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
donholy28:
Make dem go bring arrest warrant...then "IF"..he's found wanting..... bundle him to prison

And you think he was not found wanting before storming both his houses?
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by omogin(f): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
shalomm:

read the comment of learned men/women above and then check yours. even if He is corrupt, is it DSS that will arrest him? or EFFC no longer exist? una sef? party politics dey spoil dis country.

Dear learned one, this is beyond efcc's purview, corruption and dirty arm deals which could involve selling arms to terrorists are issues that border on national security k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by ONYX5(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
nduchucks:

Dasuki may have severely tainted his reputation by blatant theft of public funds under his control. Sadly, he comes from a royal family which is already independently wealthy.

Be that as it may, the rule of law must be followed by the authorities.
which rule of law are you talking about? By coming to pick up a man with a warrant?
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
More like cowardice. Face up fate like an old soldier. A clear conscience fears nothing.must they smoke him out like a rabbit.anyway no man is bigger than a nation.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
1after:

IBB is now a good guy cos of your hatred for Buhari. I am sure you will defend Shekau soon if they capture him just cos of your personal hatred, People like you dont end well. Smh

Just like the fanatic and certifiacate fraud Buhari became a saint because of your hatred for GEJ.Face it man this is a battle he can never win.Fighting IBB means fighting Abdulsalami and a host of other Miliatry Genarals.Already he has no ground in the SS/SE and the NE is ravaged by boko haram.A wise warrior picks his fights.

10 Likes

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by omonnakoda: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
LordVarys:
I'm surprised though at the audacity of Daura led SSS to go after Dasuki who until 4 days ago was in charge of the nation's security apparatus, this must have the blessing of Buhari.
I doubt they'll succeed, Dasuki is very connected and remains one of the most powerful Nigerians alive, pretty sure IBB, Gusau and the Sultan are placing enormous pressure on Buhari right now to stave his arrest, Buhari must have been really pissed at him though. Their enmity dates almost 3 decades,
No one is more powerful than the federa might unleashed.Even Obasanjo was jailed and this same Dasuki's father was removed as Sultan. Not only was he removed he was arrested. Even in the North they have their own sub-politics but the bottomline is life goes on. No one dares the federal might.The reason is quite simple among the so called poweful and connected ,none of them are clean
When Obasanjo removed Jokolo the skies did not fall though it was dressed up as the state government doing it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by kamair237(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
some pipo choose only to see D -ve aspects of things.... Soo u thing Buhari will go afta a high profile statesman(former NSA) without enuf evidence to nail him
How many persons has PMB gone afta dis type of way....and he is even a Northerner to add to it.... Sambo is DIRTY
Make wunna kontinue di talk how PMB is vindictive....
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by shamecurls(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
[s]
Euro31:

Maitatisine of the 1984.

[/s]
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by abbey1982: 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
LordVarys:
I'm surprised though at the audacity of Daura led SSS to go after Dasuki who until 4 days ago was in charge of the nation's security apparatus, this must have the blessing of Buhari.
I doubt they'll succeed, Dasuki is very connected and remains one of the most powerful Nigerians alive, pretty sure IBB, Gusau and the Sultan are placing enormous pressure on Buhari right now to stave his arrest, Buhari must have been really pissed at him though. Their enmity dates almost 3 decades,
make I hear say na him connect pass who tell u say money dey do person
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by nobeku: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
TheImp:
Going after Dasuki is equivalent to going after IBB, Buhari is picking a fight he can't win
Dasuki's records and integrity speaks for him, ask OBJ, he resigned as Chair of the Nigerian Mint because of OBJ's dirty deals there so why would he misappropriate funds, he comes from a respected family and is next in line to be Sultan Of Sokoto
Will you shut de Bleep UP?Who de hell is DasukiSo If he's got himself mixed up,he shouldn't be quizzed?Do you know if he has his hands on the wrong piece of pie

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by TheFreeOne: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Buhari claimed he knows what he's doing

Anyway, no nigerian should be above the law if found guilty of any crime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo / Tunde Idiagbon's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Ajayi: Who Will Win Ondo Governorship Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.