Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant (33723 Views)

"On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) / Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki / Mbaka Calls For Division Of Nig; Says He Fears No Arrest (Old VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Genbuhari3: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
Fools on this nairaland still alive! Reason I hardly post before them give me hypertension. Vindictive I hear! And IBB, Fayose, Obasanjo and a whole lots of people are not being arrested! So we should not arrest anyone or what?
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Genbuhari3: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Billions of dollars for Boko Haram fight missing and we should not pick up anyone! What da hell.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by hillsate: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
You guys are just making noise over PMB and DSS.
You dont go after the likes of a former NSA based on suspicion. For DSS to go in the open after an immediate former NSA, then there are confirmed allegations on him of either aiding or abetting.
Everything will soon be in the open.
They said PMB is not working but I ask when last were highly placed govt officials and individuals made to answer for their crimes?
How is it possible that Nig couldnt surmount a group as Boko Haram for six whole years even if they use suicide bombers and locals as cover?
What has happened to our intelligence unit?

In the coming weeks and months, Nigerians should be ready for the shocker of their lives. I hope we can bear the expos'e.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by ModiKen(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
SenseiVoyles:
Dasuki is no small fry and he knows his rights, if Buhari's boys have any valid case against him they should go and get an arrest warrant, it makes no sense the deliberate attempt by them to humiliate him, What would it take to have given him the courtesy of inviting him to their office as it's done elsewhere rather than sending in the cavalry as if he is a common criminal,
It's especially suspicious seeing that they laid siege to his house exactly 30 years after he and Col Umar went to arrest then Head Of State Buhari at his residence, thus is just pure vendetta.
Dasuki is no kid, he remains one of Nigeria's finest military products with unquestionable integrity, even when everyone else joined the Abacha government, he felt it was illegitimate and resigned his commission criticising the govt from exile in the US

Sharaaap dia!!!

Unquestionable integrity indeed. The "Aeroplane full of cash for arms in South Africa to fight Boko Haram" which his office later claimed responsibility is enuf to dent his career or image.

If his hands are clean why hide from security operatives as this article claims cos another one said he has already been taken away by d DSS to an unknown destination.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by trueteller: 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
SenseiVoyles:
Dasuki is no small fry and he knows his rights, if Buhari's boys have any valid case against him they should go and get an arrest warrant, it makes no sense the deliberate attempt by them to humiliate him, What would it take to have given him the courtesy of inviting him to their office as it's done elsewhere rather than sending in the cavalry as if he is a common criminal,
It's especially suspicious seeing that they laid siege to his house exactly 30 years after he and Col Umar went to arrest then Head Of State Buhari at his residence, thus is just pure vendetta.
Dasuki is no kid, he remains one of Nigeria's finest military products with unquestionable integrity, even when everyone else joined the Abacha government, he felt it was illegitimate and resigned his commission criticising the govt from exile in the US
Nigerians and the so many Human Right Organisations should better tell this dumbest president call Buhari that under democrary, there are norms of operation. This is not the military he joined without any single certificate abi any pieces of document and misbehaves. This dullest Buhari should be told that under this democracy orders are followed. If people undermines this unacceptable rubbish, this government will in ni time pull down this hard earned democracy.

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Toktee(m): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
why do you guys think was the reason why buhari delayed the removalall this guys,he have to watch them,and now,dusaki is in the news,some foolss are here speaking trash,
you will be supprise to hear that the man has business with bokoharam,buhari ix not stupid like the dullard frm otueke.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by nzeobi(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
efilefun:
The hunter is now being hunted!!!!

Thank God for giving Nigeria a selfless leader who ain't scared to face anyone who had milked the nation's wealth. PMB is old enough and have seen both the good and bad side of life, so don't expect him to fear death cuz once you above 70 you should be prepared for that.
Do you have evidence that he milked Nigeria dry or you are just being emotional
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by benjaminiyke(m): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
omogin:

They should have an arrest warrant, very correct, mistake on DSS's part. Let's hope they get better at what they do. However the fight against corruption should continue to have the viciousness this govt seems to bring
I concur! Why are we all encouraging IMPUNITY in this country? This is why I love US STATE DEPARTMENT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE. Those guys don't mess around, no one is above the law,even the President can go down. Ride on PMB.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Moheat(m): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Diogo1:
This may not even be vendetta.

Why are they busy carting away files? I wouldn't be surprised if he is in possession of incriminating evidence against Buhari connecting him with Boko Haram.

Exactly my point.

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by nzeobi(m): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
efilefun:
Have you for once asked yourself why boko haram haven't been defeated for the past 6years? Did you for once asked why those junior soldiers at the war front decided to attack their oga's that came visiting just once

Those at the top benefited a lot from the insurgency, do you know how much is being budgeted for security No top army official will want the war over cuz they won't want that source to close... It's high time we cleanse our system and stop being sentimental

Oga is that a reason for illegally attempting to arrest him or does it mean every body that served under the last administration must be corrupt?
Better still remember that boko haram is an ideological war and can can never be won with military might alone but by superior ideology
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by blessednamso: 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
Let us keep praying for peace in our neighbourhood and the nation

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by henryhemon(m): 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
brainpower:
we will see a lot of this kind of situation in Nigeria. Buhari is very vindictive, but I hope he chooses the people to victimize carefully so it doesn't backfire. Apart from FOI, I don't think Nigeria as a country is moving forward especially our democracy. And this new alliance with USA can never be good.

Can you tell us his problem with dansuki?
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Daintelectual(m): 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Can't believe #GMB is begining to run a govt of impunity.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
omogin:
No sacred cows please... go on PMB, corruption must end for Nigeria to survive.
fool
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by baralatie(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
ehie:
why should buhari be bogged down with fickle and transient opinion by those with little or no information.there is a lot of information that dasuki was wasting nigerian lives in the Boko Haram saga,if true,it's a matter of national security trumps and misinformed tweets, there is also info that he was part of the south African arms deal last year..Buhari let ur media team carry on from here..spill info abegii
PMB media will not say jack!you wanna know why.the whole past of PMB will used against him.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by arent88(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
TheImp:

And you couldn't even counter my point with any valid assertion resorting instead to insults, right back at you Mister
by saying the president who is the commander in chief is biting more than he can chew against a former nsa who happens to be a far junior of his even when they were in the military.is that what u want me to counter.hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by demandtruth: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
SenseiX:

I'm disinclined to believe Dasuki misappropriated funds, this guy resigned his commission on principle under Abacha, resigned as Head of the Mint under Obasanjo because of Obasanjo's attempt to privatise that was rife with dirty deals, he has a name to protect and is most likely a future Sultan, it's easy to want to pin the national security failures on one person and make a scapegoat but the problems are fundamentally institutional , Dasuki did his best and i'm confident he'll be vindicated.

You don't know a shit!

You are just trying to justify your position with all these sentiment.

Stop parroting for these idiots that contributed to the destruction of
Nigeria. Soon, you get to know what he has done.

Again, you have no clue; at all.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by maestromoha: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
efilefun:
The hunter is now being hunted!!!!

Thank God for giving Nigeria a selfless leader who ain't scared to face anyone who had milked the nation's wealth. PMB is old enough and have seen both the good and bad side of life, so don't expect him to fear death cuz once you above 70 you should be prepared for that.
Nice post
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by FearGodinall: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
Some times I do ask weather Buhari is president or a head of state,why is he going after Dasuki in such an embarrassing maner? Remember he NSA of the country who served under him as well. I'm nt saying he shouldnt be interogated but not in this childish way as buhari and his cronies are doing. If he had any case to answer with respect to corrupt related offences, when does DSS became anti-corruption agency? There are other agencies empowerd to do so and not this witch hunt.Buhari should remember that he just had a maximum of eight years if all things works for his favour.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Ghandi12: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
Doing the right things in wrong ways may make efforts counterproductive. Security operatives need to learn from past short-comings and try not to repeat same mistakes.

If search or arrest warrant is the legal requirement to gain access into a suspect premises why should any security operatives do otherwise.
This is the same drama acted out at Burugi Kasham's siege.

Are these operatives trying to give us drama to chat about while they are actually not interested in arresting or prosecuting any suspects?

If this mistake is repeated again and nobody does nothing it is safe to conclude the recent arrest attempts are nothing but drama.

While it is not always advisable to arrest suspects before thorough investigation some cases may require restricting suspects to prevent evidences being tampered with.

Law enforcement officers should make sure they have all the legal backing before barging into any Citizen's premises.

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by stevecantrell: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
The question we need to ask is : does the U.S approve PMB going after this man ?
Dasuki's tenure as NSA has many skeletons. But he is too well connected and also a son of the Caliphate.

If Buhari doesn't win this fight, it would be very bad for his presidency. I pray he can finish what he started here.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
baralatie:

PMB media will not say jack!you wanna know why.the whole past of PMB will used against him.
u proved what they have said right,never wrestle with a pig,you will get dirty,and besides the pig likes it...

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Frankiss44(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
kamair237:
some pipo choose only to see D -ve aspects of things.... Soo u thing Buhari will go afta a high profile statesman(former NSA) without enuf evidence to nail him
How many persons has PMB gone afta dis type of way....and he is even a Northerner to add to it.... Sambo is DIRTY
Make wunna kontinue di talk how PMB is vindictive....

Who not go about it the right way if he has enough evidence? Yeye dey smell
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by waltexx: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nigerians want corruption kicked out just like that. We complain about every move the President makes. If Dasuki were an Igbo man they would have called PMB tribalist. If he was a Christian, they would call him a Religious Bigot. If he was I Southerner they would say North Versus South. Can't we just be positive and give this govt support.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
stevecantrell:
The question we need to ask is : does the U.S approve PMB going after this man ?
Dasuki's tenure as NSA has many skeletons. But he is too well connected and also a son of the Caliphate.

If Buhari doesn't win this fight, it would be very bad for his presidency. I pray he can finish what he started here.
is nigeria an extention of the US,didn't u know we gained independence 50 years ago,or are we not capable of thinking coherently. Dasuki is a man red blood ,he does not have platinum running tru his veins. .the era of he is too powerful should be done with,it is one of the reasons corruption thrives in Nigeria. If public officers realise that they can fall and be treated like common criminals,believe me nigerians will be better

2 Likes

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by sammyj: 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
PDP and Satanoids are synonymous in nature !!!! shocked cool
EdCure:

Don't mind those PDPian TANkids. They want Buhari to be as weak, clueless and timid as Jonathan who was afraid of his own appointees -even the least among them.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by dustmalik: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
SenseiVoyles:
The bold shows you know nothing about what really happened. Abacha forcefully retired Dasuki as a colonel. Dasuki didn't resign.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by stevecantrell: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
ehie:
is nigeria an extention of the US,didn't u know we gained independence 50 years ago,or are we not capable of thinking coherently. Dasuki is a man red blood ,he does not have platinum running tru his veins. .the era of he is too powerful should be done with,it is one of the reasons corruption thrives in Nigeria. If public officers realise that they can fall and be treated like common criminals,believe me nigerians will be better

The U.S own the "war on terror" worldwide. If PMB's probe of former NSA Dasuki is not in their best interest, he is simply wasting his time.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
TheImp:
Going after Dasuki is equivalent to going after IBB, Buhari is picking a fight he can't win
Dasuki's records and integrity speaks for him, ask OBJ, he resigned as Chair of the Nigerian Mint because of OBJ's dirty deals there so why would he misappropriate funds, he comes from a respected family and is next in line to be Sultan Of Sokoto

Lol connected to IBB in one line and then a man of integrity in another.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Moheat(m): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
dotcomnamename:
[size=25pt]Sambo Dasuki arrested GMB on Sallah eve in 1985....
30 yrs later(yesterday) GMB surrounds sambo Dasuki's house with DSS on sallah eve...[/size]

You forgot to also mention that he played a prominent role in the coup that brought GMB to power in 1983.

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by kraftykc(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
LordVarys:
I'm surprised though at the audacity of Daura led SSS to go after Dasuki who until 4 days ago was in charge of the nation's security apparatus, this must have the blessing of Buhari.
I doubt they'll succeed, Dasuki is very connected and remains one of the most powerful Nigerians alive, pretty sure IBB, Gusau and the Sultan are placing enormous pressure on Buhari right now to stave his arrest, Buhari must have been really pissed at him though. Their enmity dates almost 3 decades,

Bros I laugh at your logic. When Daisuke came without his own arrest warrant to pick the Head of State Buhari opened his door and didn't waste anyone's time.

That aside, the DSS has a search warrant, they can search his so he should open up abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal / Chike Clark Is Dead. Edwin Clarke's Son Dies After A Brief Illness / FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.