Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant (33731 Views)

"On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) / Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki / Mbaka Calls For Division Of Nig; Says He Fears No Arrest (Old VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
omogin:
No sacred cows please... go on PMB, corruption must end for Nigeria to survive.
Is that the best you can contribute to the thread? Somebody( top official) was being harassed and not arrested on line with the constitution, you ain't seeing something to say on that, rather, you are blinded with the "we will fight corruption " promise of GCFR. Is that how you fight corruption? Thru vindictive measure? Huh? Go and sleep somewhere abeg. Buhari was wrong there for not getting an Arrest warrant or even summoning him first.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by omogin(f): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
shalomm:

Was I impatient before angry ??

Yeah, "its getting better" Roads were blocked today because some particular set of people thinks that they are unique and other people should not use the road because they are celebrating. indeed. its getting better.

Atiku
Tinubu
Amaechi
these men are still dinning and wining with the countries wealth,

drop party politics
One love
God help the President
God bless Nigeria

Would you prefer PMB to stand alone without solid political structures and allow PDP ravage him with their accumulated loot. Lol... Be patient, you kill the snake first before the centipede.

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by dayodare49o: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Boko-hari wants to find file that links himself with the bokos? Ha ha the generals are mellenium generals not people like you. Old gen.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by BraniacX(m): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
nduchucks:

Which higher institution did you people attend? Please go and lookup the meaning of "May have" before you make your lofty pronouncements. I don't have time to educate you today.

Not so sure again are we?

You can thank me for your forced introspection later grin
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
1after:
[s][/s]

Anyone that dare point out your hypocrisy must be a GEJ Hater. Your hatred for this man will just give you heart attack, you are an old man and should be a role model to younger ones. So the President should not arrest anyone loyal to IBB because he is one demi-god. With this your thinking, I pity your kids. Smh

You are the hypocrite bro.You supported a secondary school drop out to become president against the dictates of the 1999 constitution and here you are now preaching holiness.If he wants to fight corruption,let he first resign his post and hand himself over to the police for fraud and perjury

3 Likes

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Jesusloveyou: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
SenseiVoyles:
Dasuki is no small fry and he knows his rights, if Buhari's boys have any valid case against him they should go and get an arrest warrant, it makes no sense the deliberate attempt by them to humiliate him, What would it take to have given him the courtesy of inviting him to their office as it's done elsewhere rather than sending in the cavalry as if he is a common criminal,
It's especially suspicious seeing that they laid siege to his house exactly 30 years after he and Col Umar went to arrest then Head Of State Buhari at his residence, thus is just pure vendetta.
Dasuki is no kid, he remains one of Nigeria's finest military products with unquestionable integrity, even when everyone else joined the Abacha government, he felt it was illegitimate and resigned his commission criticising the govt from exile in the US
a common criminal is better than him, except u don't want boko haram menace to Stop, btw, u SaTANist always cry of witch hunting or vendetta

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by BraniacX(m): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Diogo1:
This may not even be vendetta.

Why are they busy carting away files? I wouldn't be surprised if he is in possession of incriminating evidence against Buhari connecting him with Boko Haram.

Mehn!!

This your theory is very plausible oh! shocked

With dullardhino many things are possible
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by ONYX5(m): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
nduchucks:

If an arrest warrant is necessary by law, then it should have been obtained ahead of time.

Note however that a search warrant was obtained and if, in the process of exercising the said warrant, a crime was uncovered, it would be senseless to leave the premises without arresting the suspect because an arrest warrant was not obtained.

If there is enough evidence to issue a search warrant, authorities should be able to arrest the accused and charge him as needed.

Dasuki should go and clear his name instead of playing this game. He cannot escape punishment if he stole.

you are just on NL saying what you like! If they have his arrest warrant what are they doing in his house for hours now? They can't touch that man without a warrant if they do he will sue. This is 2015 not 1984
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by omogin(f): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
keyzid:

Is that the best you can contribute to the thread? Somebody( top official) was being harassed and not arrested on line with the constitution, you ain't seeing something to say on that, rather, you are blinded with the "we will fight corruption " promise of GCFR. Is that how you fight corruption? Thru vindictive measure? Huh? Go and sleep somewhere abeg. Buhari was wrong there for not getting an Arrest warrant or even summoning him first.

They should have an arrest warrant, very correct, mistake on DSS's part. Let's hope they get better at what they do. However the fight against corruption should continue to have the viciousness this govt seems to bring
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Oceemo(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
efilefun:
some people are just so idiotic with the way they reason, well your family's blood would be spilled not that of those who believe in one Nigeria, who give a fu&k in the trash you believe in, you can kindly deactivate your account on nairaland which belongs to a Nigerian to show us all you a true biafran, cuz last time I checked OLUWASEUN wasn't a biafran name... You can jump into the lagoon if you not pleased with whatever is going on in Nigeria. Your brother was there for 6years and boko haram got elevated from a cutlass carrying militant group into a group which uses sophisticated weapons and you here spewing trash abegiii make una park for one corner jawe, we got something serious to look into instead of this trash... Funniest thing 90% of those clamoring for this are the poor and tarted ones who got no say at all.
wish I could give a million likes for your post but I gat only one chance. Don't mind those fools claim they are wise but alws use they wisdom 2 get themselves cheated. Wisemen that dies in foolish men backyard. If d want 2 advocate for biafra go and do d needfulll and stop copying n pasting trash here. They should go and carry arms n fight this time they will know what's up

Capital FOOLS.

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by camry2008: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Interesting
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by InvertedHammer: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
SenseiVoyles:
Dasuki is no small fry and he knows his rights, if Buhari's boys have any valid case against him they should go and get an arrest warrant, it makes no sense the deliberate attempt by them to humiliate him, What would it take to have given him the courtesy of inviting him to their office as it's done elsewhere rather than sending in the cavalry as if he is a common criminal,
It's especially suspicious seeing that they laid siege to his house exactly 30 years after he and Col Umar went to arrest then Head Of State Buhari at his residence, thus is just pure vendetta.
Dasuki is no kid, he remains one of Nigeria's finest military products with unquestionable integrity, even when everyone else joined the Abacha government, he felt it was illegitimate and resigned his commission criticising the govt from exile in the US
/
Will it make any difference to you if Dasuki is linked to Boko Haram? They are privy to some Intel that you don't have. Let them sort themselves out. They know themselves. Not that your opinions matter anyway.

Each time a big fish is shaken, you riff-raffs will cry more than the bereaved. Yet you want Nigeria to turn to Eldorado.

\

3 Likes

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by baralatie(m): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
gonzaga:
If they could deny that the president did not order the removal of check points across the country, of they could that the president didn't recall ambassadors, if they could deny that the president never ordered the sale of presidential fleet, if they could deny that the president didn't ban DSS from the state house, what can't they deny?

Let it not be assassins that are hiding under DSS to perpetrate a crime. Let them produce an arrest warrant duly issued by the proper authority, before they turn around to deny this one again...
Best comment ever!
I never thought of it,you have a credible point.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Jesusloveyou: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
keyzid:

dis is d change i voted for, i don't want any judge to delay justice or set d case aside, that delay tactics will not work for enemy of dis country, 4yrs is too small to waste, no time, madueke is next

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
donholy28:
Make dem go bring arrest warrant...then "IF"..he's found wanting..... bundle him to prisonYou re an ignorant fool

seconded
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
dis is d change i voted for, i don't want any judge to delay justice or set d case aside, that delay tactics will not work for enemy of dis country, 4yrs is too small to waste, no time, madueke is next
Brother, your blood dey hot gaan ni ooo sad However, everything goes with protocol. What if the man at the end of the day was found guilty? And he was almost arrested in the wrong and most embarrassing way....
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by tsdarkside(m): 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
abegi,,make dem storm the house and shoot him dead....we dont have time for this...there are other very serious matters,,,,, angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by fx45(m): 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
dotcomnamename:
[size=25pt]Sambo Dasuki arrested GMB on Sallah eve in 1985....
30 yrs later(yesterday) GMB surrounds sambo Dasuki's house with DSS on sallah eve...[/size]

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by 1after: 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
[s]
chukwudi44:

You are the hypocrite bro.You supported a secondary school drop out to become president against the dictates of the 1999 constitution and here you are now preaching holiness.If he wants to fight corruption,let he first resign his post and hand himself over to the police for fraud and perjury
[/s]

If not because I know you personally, would have think you are a 7 years old kid cos of the way you post trash everywhere. I am done with you.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by shalomm: 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
omogin:

Would you prefer PMB to stand alone without solid political structures and allow PDP ravage him with their accumulated loot. Lol... Be patient, you kill the snake first before the centipede.

So those men are the political structures he need right? grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by TheFreeOne: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
baralatie:

Who will determine if a person is guilty,the DSS or a court of jurisprudence recognised by the law.

I am not insinuating that due process shouldn't be followed. But that anyone found guilty according to law should be punished so in essence I expect the DSS to adhere to the rules of law.

I hope the siege is not a vendetta from Buhari.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by baralatie(m): 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
TheFreeOne:

I am not insinuating that due process shouldn't be followed. But that anyone found guilty according to law should be punished so in essence I expect the DSS to adhere to the rules of law.

I hope the siege is not a vendetta from Buhari.
Check the other threads about the tweets ,some facts are popping up.and it is not good for PMB image!

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
1after:
[s][/s]

If not because I know you personally, would have think you are a 7 years old kid cos of the way you post trash everywhere. I am done with you.
olodo you know me personally indeed
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Jesusloveyou: 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
Diogo1:
This may not even be vendetta.

Why are they busy carting away files? I wouldn't be surprised if he is in possession of incriminating evidence against Buhari connecting him with Boko Haram.
dis forum is na met for kids discussions, so if they have incriminating evidence again st buhari, why not use it against him during election, d simple truth is that, is sambo that was sponsoring boko haram, and gej is aware,

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by omogin(f): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
shalomm:

So those men are the political structures he need right? grin grin grin grin

Without them he'll be a perennial loser to PDP grin grin grin be patient, Nigeria is getting better
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by tete7000(m): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
Too much speculation here. Why can't we wait and allow details emerge?
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by shalomm: 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
omogin:

Without them he'll be a perennial loser to PDP grin grin grin be patient, Nigeria is getting better

fighting corruption with corrupt men as your back-bone... wow! wink sad sad lipsrsealed

"esha dey funny oooo" grin, what happen when u go after their own pal or associate? undecided
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
The dictator Buhari should be told that there is no such place as dictatorship in 2015 in Nigeria.

Viva Dasuki
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by benjaminiyke(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
The president has done no wrong here,the COMMANDER in CHIEF of the ARMED forces has the RIGHT according to the constitution to Probe any individual if found wanting. MOREOVER, we are not aware of the details involving this arrest. IN ADDITION to this ,the SSS must have done their investigation and found it fit to engage.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
baralatie:

Check the other threads about the tweets ,some facts are popping up.and it is not good for PMB image!
why should buhari be bogged down with fickle and transient opinion by those with little or no information.there is a lot of information that dasuki was wasting nigerian lives in the Boko Haram saga,if true,it's a matter of national security trumps and misinformed tweets, there is also info that he was part of the south African arms deal last year..Buhari let ur media team carry on from here..spill info abegii
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
efilefun:
Have you for once asked yourself why boko haram haven't been defeated for the past 6years? Did you for once asked why those junior soldiers at the war front decided to attack their oga's that came visiting just once

Those at the top benefited a lot from the insurgency, do you know how much is being budgeted for security No top army official will want the war over cuz they won't want that source to close... It's high time we cleanse our system and stop being sentimental

They should get a warrant first.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
1after:

IBB is now a good guy cos of your hatred for Buhari. I am sure you will defend Shekau soon if they capture him just cos of your personal hatred, People like you dont end well. Smh
Is Buhari a good guy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells / Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up / Yahaya Bello's Thug Arrested In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.