Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant (33729 Views)

"On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) / Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki / Mbaka Calls For Division Of Nig; Says He Fears No Arrest (Old VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by chimax1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
Your a very big fool. Go get some brain. Onye iberibe.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Apsssal(m): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Iamsynord:
now This is an educated Man.He knows his right and knows his onions.According To Section 9 of the Police Act, A man cannot be arrested without a warrant except

When it is committed in d presence of an office
A deserter of d army
a terrorist

.However I commend d DSS too for their fearlessness .However,protocols and order must be followed.The warrant of arrest should be quickly produced for Quick evacuation of the suspect.

Na so, protocol must be duely served
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by ogbonti: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
stevecantrell:
The question we need to ask is : does the U.S approve PMB going after this man ?
Dasuki's tenure as NSA has many skeletons. But he is too well connected and also a son of the Caliphate.

If Buhari doesn't win this fight, it would be very bad for his presidency. I pray he can finish what he started here.

And so fv vk ing wat? Mu2, he is not above the law!
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by chax100(f): 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Waiting for Tuesday for his lawyer to go to court and get a court order restricting DSS and any other government agency from arresting him. This DSS are like Nigeria home movies, same kind of arrest every time. Just like Kashimu... Just wait, you will soon see rented crowd protesting. SMH. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by stevecantrell: 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
ogbonti:

And so fv vk ing wat? Mu2, he is not above the law!

You forgot you're in lawless Nigeria...which law exactly ? Dan fodio's kids have been running the show since the British left.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by jaytee01(m): 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
StOla:

So a good leader must be scared of the sacred cow and worship the sacred cow, right?

Allegations seem farfetched?
Do you know what the government and DSS knows?

It seems you prefer a Nigeria were anything goes.
Don't mind them. Is he the only person relieved of his appointment? Why were others not arrested?
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by jaytee01(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
hillsate:
You guys are just making noise over PMB and DSS.
You dont go after the likes of a former NSA based on suspicion. For DSS to go in the open after an immediate former NSA, then there are confirmed allegations on him of either aiding or abetting.
Everything will soon be in the open.
They said PMB is not working but I ask when last were highly placed govt officials and individuals made to answer for their crimes?

How is it possible that Nig couldnt surmount a group as Boko Haram for six whole years even if they use suicide bombers and locals as cover?
What has happened to our intelligence unit?

In the coming weeks and months, Nigerians should be ready for the shocker of their lives. I hope we can bear the expos'e.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Larriekay: 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
ehie:
If they find arms and weapons and evidence he was abetting book harm then he is guilty of treason.heavens will not fall.the sun won't stop shining.greater men have risen and fallen he won't be the first or last.
God bless u
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by jwils(m): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
nduchucks:

Dasuki may have severely tainted his reputation by blatant theft of public funds under his control. Sadly, he comes from a royal family which is already independently wealthy.

Be that as it may, the rule of law must be followed by the authorities.
yea, the rule of law must follow buh the guy is asking for arrest warrant
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Larriekay: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
keyzid:

Brother, your blood dey hot gaan ni ooo sad However, everything goes with protocol. What if the man at the end of the day was found guilty? And he was almost arrested in the wrong and most embarrassing way....
bros, I like ur line of argument and I will like to ask u a question. If police comes to ur house wit a search warrant and found gun in ur house without licence, do u expect them to go back to get arrest warrant b4 u are arrested. Thanks cos I expect u to be civil wit d response.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Aprl: 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
PMB has made himself known to everybody when he said he is for EVERYBODY and for NOBODY, simply put, like me i like u, hate me i hate u
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Hope15: 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
If the DSS should succeed with this, then you guys would see the real exodus of the mighty and corrupt.....it won't be a bad signal.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by stevecantrell: 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Aprl:
PMB has made himself known to everybody when he said he is for EVERYBODY and for NOBODY, simply put, like me i like u, hate me i hate u

PMB is a good poet, let's see if 'poetic justice' wins in this situation.

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by danies1941(m): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
SenseiVoyles:
Dasuki is no small fry and he knows his rights, if Buhari's boys have any valid case against him they should go and get an arrest warrant, it makes no sense the deliberate attempt by them to humiliate him, What would it take to have given him the courtesy of inviting him to their office as it's done elsewhere rather than sending in the cavalry as if he is a common criminal,
It's especially suspicious seeing that they laid siege to his house exactly 30 years after he and Col Umar went to arrest then Head Of State Buhari at his residence, thus is just pure vendetta.
Dasuki is no kid, he remains one of Nigeria's finest military products with unquestionable integrity, even when everyone else joined the Abacha government, he felt it was illegitimate and resigned his commission criticising the govt from exile in the US

Exactly 30 years?

Thats wrong sir.

Buhari was overthrown by Babangida on August 27th 1985-not July 17th.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
but why?
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by fm7070: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
Buhari will hurt himself badly with the way he's going about this witch-hunting
DSS has not arrested any APC member, neither has EFCC probed not arrested them
Change indeed
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Nellypy: 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
Who knows if Dansuki is part of boko boys. DSS get arrest warrant within 24hrs plssssss
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
If you don't know anything about Dasuki....don't fabricate rubish explanations. Dasuki is not who you guys think he is...leave it at that.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
You do not lead by hitting people over the head -- that's assault, not leadership.― Dwight D. Eisenhower
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by cut007: 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
SenseiVoyles:
Dasuki is no small fry and he knows his rights, if Buhari's boys have any valid case against him they should go and get an arrest warrant, it makes no sense the deliberate attempt by them to humiliate him, What would it take to have given him the courtesy of inviting him to their office as it's done elsewhere rather than sending in the cavalry as if he is a common criminal,
It's especially suspicious seeing that they laid siege to his house exactly 30 years after he and Col Umar went to arrest then Head Of State Buhari at his residence, thus is just pure vendetta.
Dasuki is no kid, he remains one of Nigeria's finest military products with unquestionable integrity, even when everyone else joined the Abacha government, he felt it was illegitimate and resigned his commission criticising the govt from exile in the US
very articulate! Dat D.D is chronically vindictive. Cc: IBB
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
Larriekay:
bros, I like ur line of argument and I will like to ask u a question. If police comes to ur house wit a search warrant and found gun in ur house without licence, do u expect them to go back to get arrest warrant b4 u are arrested. Thanks cos I expect u to be civil wit d response.
According To Section 9 of the Police Act, A man cannot be arrested without a warrant except

When it is committed in d presence of an office
A deserter of d army
a terrorist.
Now, if search warrant was issued to search somebody's properties, at that moment, he is still a suspect. Buh once the arms are found or incriminating things, he is to be arrested because the suspicious act has turned out to be a real offence.
As in the case of Dasuki, the man is still a suspect.
Thank you sir.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by izzieman: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
SenseiVoyles:

1. Dasuki is part of Babangida's boys
2. Babangida and his corrupt Brigade destroyed Nigeria.
3. Dasuki was part of that Brigade
4. He was retired by Abacha, he did not quit.
5. Remember a few weeks ago Dasuki went to the UK and campaigned for the postponement of the elections?
6. What new information has flowed to the President of Nigeria that we do not know about?
7. Sacred cows do not benefit anyone, They are the reason we are not making any progress as a nation.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by HiGod: 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
SenseiVoyles:

Rubbish!!!!

The funny thing about a man who doesn't know his right hand from the left one is the fact that such man always believe that he knows better than others.

FBI and MI5 in US/UK respectively usually burst peoples houses anytime without any pre-information. All they usually do is to gather enough evidence against the suspect, even sometimes, they just acted on information given to them by informant either genuine or not.

Common British police do this on daily basis just on a tip off; they burst your house without any invitation or interview.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
SenseiX:

I'm disinclined to believe Dasuki misappropriated funds, this guy resigned his commission on principle under Abacha, resigned as Head of the Mint under Obasanjo because of Obasanjo's attempt to privatise that was rife with dirty deals, he has a name to protect and is most likely a future Sultan, it's easy to want to pin the national security failures on one person and make a scapegoat but the problems are fundamentally institutional , Dasuki did his best and i'm confident he'll be vindicated.

Abacha deposed his father Sultan Dasuki, why won't he resign from Abacha government
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by zik4ever: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
According to Matthew Henry: "if men must be reckoned with in the great day, for every vain and idle word they speak, much more for every vain and idle line they write."
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
elookoo:

Abacha deposed his father Sultan Dasuki, why won't he resign from Abacha government
He resigned before Abacha deposed his father, as a matter of fact it was said that his father was deposed as a punishment for his struggle against Abacha
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Themandator: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2015
SenseiVoyles:

They intend to frame him up with spurious charges of corruption with doctored documents hence the need to take away his evidences.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 18, 2015
SenseiVoyles:
will u say same thing if it were a comon criminal or u will support lyncching? Talk true, no vex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Ajayi: Who Will Win Ondo Governorship Election? / Man Seen Dumping Waste Lagos Gutter Arrested, Prosecuted (pictures) / Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.