Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

See The Good My Fiancee Did For Me ....should I Break Up? (must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Good My Fiancee Did For Me ....should I Break Up? (must Read) (1107 Views)

Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Good My Fiancee Did For Me ....should I Break Up? (must Read) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
I'm on way to the airport en-route Abuja. before i left, bae slipped a small wrapped stuffed in my briefcase. i'm in the waiting room now and just opened it and i saw it's A PACK OF CONDOMS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are you kidding me? so she don't trust me? i'm only begone for a week for a special petroleum marketers conference deciding what we we should in this trying time of our economy. my company have lost close to a $billion since this government refused to pay subsidy

how could she do this?

I'm planning break up

Advice please
Re: See The Good My Fiancee Did For Me ....should I Break Up? (must Read) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
undecided
Re: See The Good My Fiancee Did For Me ....should I Break Up? (must Read) by ArchEnemy(m): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
She loves you, she is even protecting you
Change your ways
tongue

1 Like

Re: See The Good My Fiancee Did For Me ....should I Break Up? (must Read) by cherylsmith(f): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
That girl is wise.
Re: See The Good My Fiancee Did For Me ....should I Break Up? (must Read) by falconey(m): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2015

Break up for what?......bros trust me she knows how many she inserted in your briefcase, go do your conference and return with the condoms.

Incase nature calls get yourself a condom and do your thing.

1 Like

Re: See The Good My Fiancee Did For Me ....should I Break Up? (must Read) by abimbawealth(f): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
MtcheeEw
Re: See The Good My Fiancee Did For Me ....should I Break Up? (must Read) by frankay430(m): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
why should u
Re: See The Good My Fiancee Did For Me ....should I Break Up? (must Read) by donholy28(m): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
She know say both of una get d same thing for mind while una dey away...she go do her part and she wan make u do ur part well...b4 u go go get STD for una
Re: See The Good My Fiancee Did For Me ....should I Break Up? (must Read) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
falconey:

Break up for what?......bros trust me she knows how many she inserted in your briefcase, go do your conference and return with the condoms.

Incase nature calls get yourself a condom and do your thing.
wise words
Re: See The Good My Fiancee Did For Me ....should I Break Up? (must Read) by Teeboy15(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
No offence but Adonbiliv ur story. Vex not o...
Re: See The Good My Fiancee Did For Me ....should I Break Up? (must Read) by SirLegal(m): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
This Guy sef embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

I no understand you oh. Today you are looking for a job, tomorrow you were sacked. Today your Fiancee wan do 7th abortion and U de earn 120k, tomorrow she no do am again. Now U don come say U de work for ..... for where again sef ok for a company where dem don lose over a $billion and now U are planning to break up.

How many Personality sef U get?

Bros get a moving life abeg....

3 Likes

Re: See The Good My Fiancee Did For Me ....should I Break Up? (must Read) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
She's probably looking for reassurance. For you to tell her that you won't be needing those, that she's the only one. Blah blah blah. It's an insecurity thing. It happens.

lol @ wanting to break up over a pack of condoms though. That's just petty. Trust is earned & doesn't come naturally for some people. So they might do things to reassure themselves of your loyalty, etc. It's an automatic reaction & they might not even be aware that they're doing it sometimes. Anyway, just my rusty 2c.
Re: See The Good My Fiancee Did For Me ....should I Break Up? (must Read) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
ok
Re: See The Good My Fiancee Did For Me ....should I Break Up? (must Read) by maverickdude(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
na u sabi
Re: See The Good My Fiancee Did For Me ....should I Break Up? (must Read) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
Break up with her. Then send me her number.
Re: See The Good My Fiancee Did For Me ....should I Break Up? (must Read) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Pls break up
Let her go to better person

Lubbish she gave u condoms n ur complaining u think she wants std's n all dat crap at least shes tryna protect herself just incase u decide to cheat u know smiley
Re: See The Good My Fiancee Did For Me ....should I Break Up? (must Read) by cbi24: 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
U make me laugh ..... You need cane

Re: See The Good My Fiancee Did For Me ....should I Break Up? (must Read) by 3rdeye1(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
Which one are u trying to tell us... About d CDs or where u work? We don see u baba.. U no need signboard!

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Conversation.... / HOT TIPS: What Men Can Do When Having A Misunderstanding With Their Woman. / 38 Year Old Virgin “marries Jesus” In A Large Wedding Ceremony (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.