Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

HOT TIPS: What Men Can Do When Having A Misunderstanding With Their Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HOT TIPS: What Men Can Do When Having A Misunderstanding With Their Woman. (1091 Views)

My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. / Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React / 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOT TIPS: What Men Can Do When Having A Misunderstanding With Their Woman. by MistaHumble(m): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2015
We all know and agree that its a normal thing for arguments and misunderstandings to occur in our relationship because its never a bed of roses. Our ability to manage and control anger is very necessary which is why you end up seeing some men hitting their woman because women are stubborn sha (some).

These are just some few tips on what you can do when this misunderstanding occur which will surely prevent you from hitting your woman and if possible make her apologize to you.

1. When she is raising her voice at you, it can be very provoking that you will be forced to show you are a man by probably making your own voice louder to take charge. The truth is that being quiet is the best thing to do. In such situation just allow her talk as much as she wants and don't even try to say a word. She might end up calling you all sort of names or make you feel you are weak, don't even fall for that. Your quietness will surely leave her no choice than to go and hide her face somewhere else.

2. If you think keeping quiet will be hard for you being that maybe your woman is the type that might like to hit you when shouting, just take your car keys and drive somewhere you can have a quiet time alone like a matured lounge where you can watch football or listen to cool music. I will not advice you go and hang out with friends because your mood might show off and its not advisable to start placing your relationship issues on the table for friends. You might end up getting wrong ideas.

3. If she cooks and serves you food, ignore the food and go and drink garri on code (make she no catch you sha). Trust me, any woman will feel it in her bones when she has taken her time to prepare and serve you food then you reject it. Hmmmm please do it with care sha before she carry the food pour for your body lol.

4. When she is calm and now looking for a way to seek your attention, don't even act as if there was ever any issue before then. Just talk to her as if nothing happened and you both never had a misunderstanding. Don't even try to bring back the issue or speak about it again. Just let it go and start treating her in the usual ways you do when you both are happy.

These are just some few tips I can think of right now so you all are free to add some more tips that you think will also help.

Thank you.
Re: HOT TIPS: What Men Can Do When Having A Misunderstanding With Their Woman. by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 03, 2015
buy her an iphone6+

thank me latercheesy
Re: HOT TIPS: What Men Can Do When Having A Misunderstanding With Their Woman. by kikilove(f): 11:06am On Aug 03, 2015
Some guys will not listen to this oh,they prefer to engage the lady in a shouting match like market women.
Re: HOT TIPS: What Men Can Do When Having A Misunderstanding With Their Woman. by MistaHumble(m): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
buy her an iphone6+

thank me latercheesy

Hmmm not only iPhone 6+ what of Range Rover

1 Like

Re: HOT TIPS: What Men Can Do When Having A Misunderstanding With Their Woman. by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2015
MistaHumble:

Hmmm not only iPhone 6+ what of Range Rover
yea plus that.
Re: HOT TIPS: What Men Can Do When Having A Misunderstanding With Their Woman. by ronald4lif(m): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2015
Number 3 is a perfect weapon for lousy and troublesome women. Just boycott whatever meal they prepare and keep eating out until she show remorse for her idiosyncrasy. Nothing hurts most women more than avoiding to eat their food.

Such category of women think they can verbally assault you and appease you with a tantalising meal moments after but never should a man fall for their gimmicks. Eat your food alone biko. Don't offend me and think you can make amends with food. undecided

I agree it's best to leave the house whenever a woman starts fuming as it'd avert serious looming crises such as physical assault on her but for how long will a man leave his own house for a loquacious woman?

When she realizes you always leave the home her madness will continue unabated so a man should hold back and perhaps put on headphones rather or lock himself up in the room watching movies why she rants about like a mad dog. Any other measure could warrant one becoming defensive and result to violent which shouldn't be an option.
Re: HOT TIPS: What Men Can Do When Having A Misunderstanding With Their Woman. by Gurgle(f): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2015
Re: HOT TIPS: What Men Can Do When Having A Misunderstanding With Their Woman. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Not all niggas have the tolerance to do all these.
Re: HOT TIPS: What Men Can Do When Having A Misunderstanding With Their Woman. by chigoizie7(m): 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
Try these with some obiakpor b!tches and dey will take advantage of it and pepper u wella

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Dating Get Difficult When You Reach Your 20's / Feeling Pissed Off Right Now / i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.