Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) (3982 Views)

Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / A Broke Faithful Man Or A Rich Cheater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
Broke ass nigga cheesy
lies . . . cheesy cheesy
Re: A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 18, 2015
mistytohcute:
a rich cheater

Ehen....shocked shocked shocked

Even you?

Wait...can u pls give me 5 reasons why a rich cheater is better?
Re: A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) by Uchesis: 6:37am On Jul 18, 2015
cherylsmith:
A rich cheater cool
after u go come nairaland come create topic on "why rich men cheat a lot"

1 Like

Re: A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) by chigoizie7(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2015
Laffing in swahili.

*some of them are saying "rich and. Cheating". How many of you have seen a cheating man who does not hide that fact that he is cheating to his wife doll out cash for that same wife he is cheating on anyhow? It is hard. He who kills by d knife does not allow a knife near him, he will make everything humanly possible to see that u are well caged in the house, going out na wahala, he will turn u into a real house wife.

*and some that are saying that they are not run gals, that they were not brought up that way, "STORY for the gods" who amongst all these other runs gals were brought up to be runs gals? NNE u re just a cheap runs babe, an ugly one for that matter. See her face. Who wan pay more than 3k for that nightmare u call face?
Re: A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 18, 2015
sauceny:

Ok!!!
You one of the few lover gurlz
yes cheesy
Re: A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 18, 2015
Teempakguy:
lies . . . cheesy cheesy
True cheesy
Re: A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2015
NHWpEFBMeJNEFBt:

Hdhujfjjf
Hsjjdi....omg!!!!.....
Yujjdiiudyytrs
in english please wink
Re: A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2015
Uchesis:

after u go come nairaland come create topic on "why rich men cheat a lot"
my broda.. No mind them
Re: A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) by debeey87(m): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2015
cherylsmith:

If I'm married to a chronic cheat, I should always expect and be ready for the worst. (just saying, not my portion. IJN, amen.)

Babe, there is nothing as good as faithful partner joor. With your hustle and his, you guys can make it in life. Moreover there is no guaranty the rich dude today will remain rich forever cool

1 Like

Re: A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) by debeey87(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2015
Lemme Help her out
1. She can get money to buy any type of clothe she wants

2. Get money to fix her nails like jezebel

3. Ride crazy cars

4. Luxurious trip around the world like Dieziani with NNPC money cheesy

5. Let her provide you with that one grin

adeh39:

Ehen....shocked shocked shocked

Even you?

Wait...can u pls give me 5 reasons why a rich cheater is better?
Re: A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) by cherylsmith(f): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2015
debeey87:

Babe, there is nothing as good as faithful partner joor. With your hustle and his, you guys can make it in life. Moreover there is no guaranty the rich dude today will remain rich forever cool

cool
Re: A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 18, 2015
debeey87:
Lemme Help her out
1. She can get money to buy any type of clothe she wants

2. Get money to fix her nails like jezebel

3. Ride crazy cars

4. Luxurious trip around the world like Dieziani with NNPC money cheesy

5. Let her provide you with that one grin

Lol .........Funny dudegrin
Re: A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) by scribble: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2015
Lol

They say an honest man has not yet been presented the right opportunity to steal

A broke faithful man is waiting for money so he can do what the rich guy is doing....

Not surprised by many answers here, one 100 level babe asked if I can be her sugar daddy....she is only 18

1 Like

Re: A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) by favourmic(m): 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
Rainess:
Faithful broke man.

Tell us why?
Re: A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) by favourmic(m): 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
No more surulere nah olorun sogo, that is why you see girl of now adays that spend the rest of their life in their parent house, keep searching for rich cheater I'm sure thy we use you for money, they we Bleep the hell out of your family, then use the same money for another olosho, you better pray, and open your eyes wella, money ritual still dey go
Re: A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
favourmic:

Tell us why?

I am not attracted to wealth. As long as a man has ambition it is okay. Being poor does not last forever, but being unfaithful will last forever and will make me very unhappy.

1 Like

Re: A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
Rainess:

I am not attracted to wealth. As long as a man has ambition it is okay. Being poor does not last forever, but being unfaithful will last forever and will make me very unhappy.
word smiley
Re: A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) by favourmic(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
Rainess:

well said i pray you wont compromise
Re: A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) by yurme(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2015
in tinubu's voice 'surulere*
Re: A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) by akins33: 9:40am On Apr 15, 2023
Re: A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) by ItisWell22(f): 9:58am On Apr 15, 2023
nigerianium:

Stay safe though. We've been reading stories of 'runs girls' who get used for rituals.♦

🤭
Re: A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2023
None
Re: A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) by efficiencie(m): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2023
Waiting to see some wonderfully fabricated lies grin

With Reasons!
They will always choose a "rich cheat" because they can rip him off and return the favor by cheating with the "faithful broke man". In the end everyone cheats, the rich cheat cheats, his gold digger spouse cheats and Mr faithful commits adultery. Evil births evil.
Re: A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2023
2015 is not 2023; Hakimi has turned the tides!

(1) (2) (Reply)

When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. / Meet This Romantic Lady With The Longest Legs In The World / PHOTO: See What These Kids Are Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.