Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,852 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki (43781 Views)

Osinbajo orders 24-hour operations at Apapa Port / Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki / Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by rigarmortis: 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
Fourwinds:
zombie with low self esteem changing my words again

Mr man you are boring abeg, its not your fault, if your father could afford that gold circle condom, wouldnt have been born, if he had not finished that vaseline and was broke you wont be here, you will be somewhere, deep in a pit latrine in downtown mushin.

I also blame your mom for opening that fetid cvnt for your father to plunge into, but not as much as i blame you, for being so stewpid.
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Fourwinds: 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
rigarmortis:

Mr man you are boring abeg, its not your fault, if your father could afford that gold circle condom, wouldnt have been born, if he had not finished that vaseline and was broke you wont be here, you will be somewhere, deep in a pit latrine in downtown mushin.

I also blame your mom for opening that fetid cvnt for your father to plunge into, but not as much as i blame you, for being so stewpid.
this is a curse on u and u will continuing to act it out. Zombie with low self esteem. Ur history is pathetic. The pain remains idi..ot
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by rigarmortis: 6:48am On Jul 20, 2015
Fourwinds:
this is a curse on u and u will continuing to act it out. Zombie with low self esteem. Ur history is pathetic. The pain remains idi..ot

And yours is a blessing?

Eh, my good man?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience / Joe Igbokwe: Ebelechukwu Obiano Deserved The Slap From Bianca Ojukwu / Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.