Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,207 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki (43769 Views)

Osinbajo orders 24-hour operations at Apapa Port / Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki / Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2015
lastpage:

Why is every #WailingWailers shouting "E better not try this with Jonathan"?

[size=18pt]Be like say the FEAR don dey PARALYZE some people![/size]
grin grin grin

Make una dey there do "Gra-Gra and Ches-beat" while Daura Mallam dey activate "moves"
undecided undecided undecided

Get me Pop Corn and a Can of Coke!
This is gonna get more interesting!

Lastpage!

Bros its been 7 weeks now,so the ball is now in his court besides GEJ no longer has immunity.Oya tell him to bring it on!!!
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Fourwinds: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2015
rigarmortis:

You are an ediot, do you know how much biz men in aba and onitsha keep in cash in their homes?, why should an ex NSA be hounded cos of that, there is not concrete proof of corruption here.

Is that what the change is about?

How is choosing to keep money at home a crime, you guys just want to take nigeria back to the stone age.

Floyd money mayweather should be serving life in jail going by your postulations.
you are very stu..pid and Idi..ot for attacking me before explaining. if I'm a public office holder I will take that insult. but for now I wont
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by babajero(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

1000 Orijins for you. You hit the nail at the head. In his first coming to power in 1984, if you were not from north you were corrupt. But now it is if you are not in APC you are corrupt. Forget Nyako, Timipreye etc their case were all initiated under GEJ regime.
exactly
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by ocelot2006(m): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2015
ahidjo:
$40000 in his house. What a criminal. These are the types of characters entrusted with the task of securing Nigerians. Most Nigerians are hopelessly shameless!

Yeah, cos it is a crime to have that kind of money at home, abi?
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by ocelot2006(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
he owns d key of d trillions, that gej kept in a safe for Nigeria, once u lay hold on sambo, gej is finish, and boko haram will be a thing of d past, God bless PMB

Cool story, bro.
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by lastpage: 9:54am On Jul 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

He has been in power for about 7 weeks now so what is stopping him from arresting GEJ.Shebi you people said GEJ embezzled $20 billion ,well he no longer has immunity so go ahead and arrest him. You may also decide to take along with him Asari Dokubo and Tompolo
i!

Relax Omo'ibo and stop Hyperventilating!

EVERYTHING has its own time and seasons!

I tell you, this Buhari is a very, very cunning and calculating General!
He has learned his lessons, from what happened in 1983/84

"He who must catch a monkey, must first know how to somersault"!

I remember how a little boy killed a very big crab, some decades back:
He first ran the crab around,... to make it tired
He then began to break-off its claws and legs, using a stick
At a pont, it was just the abdomen/body that was left! All the dangerous parts have been cut-off and destroyed.
He simply picked it up with bare hands and smashed it against the wall
grin grin

Its a parable, if you are deep, you will understand.
Truly, everything has its time and season.
wink wink
Just relax and watch as the movie unfolds.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by olumalcolm(m): 10:08am On Jul 18, 2015
I bliv most of d animals blaming d SSS for searching dasuki's house were sleeping wen d news of wike searching d house and siezing cars of d officials dat served unda ameachi was posted on nairaland. Wat about soldiers dat laid siege on d Jagabans house during d last election? Wat about d grounding of d jet of a serving governor during election? Wat about d use of soldiers to intimidate opposition during ekiti state election dat brot about dat so called thug called fayose? Let d witch hunting continue cos am watching in 33D grin

2 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by rigarmortis: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2015
Fourwinds:
I AM very stu..pid and Idi..ot for attacking me before explaining. if I'm a public office holder I will take that insult. but for now I wont

You are an imbecyle with a little grasp of public affairs, hence your pretentions.

You should have indicated that you are totally ignorant and maybe you would have been forgiven, but you came here and showed your foolishness in broad daylight, you deserve to be shot in the head and dragged on the dirt my four wild horses then your rotten flesh impaled on hot irons with your carcass left for the vulture to eat, we dont want to waste all that meat.

Dont you know that your stupid lies can fool equally stu..pid folks just like omenka, egift and beremx are doing here, no telling what will happen next.

The massacres up north started with foolish insinuations like yours.

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Tomjazzy2: 10:19am On Jul 18, 2015
Agukagu:

Buhari has more daunting challenges than chasing opponents. It is a common knowledge that most Hausa/Fulani men keep money in cash. $40,000 (less than 10million Naira) is not up to what some traders or supermarket makes in a day. A service station can make this amount in a couple of hours. For God's sake we are talking of $0.04million. This can not fund a good shopping trip. Everybody is not a pauper. The action of DSS is pure witch-hunt. Smell the coffee. Sambo's sin is that he was very prominent in the overthrow of Buhari's regime in 1985 and he was hard on boko boys as NSA.

If PMB wants to fight corruption he should go for the big fishes from whom we can recover substantial amount of money. Besides PMB should get busy with delivering dividends of democracy and fulfilling his campaign promises and leave petty issues of trying to get even with perceived opponents.
There is nothing presently that is more daunting than corruption. I wouldn't want to join the bandwangon of those giving PMB efforts thus far political coloration; atleast not for now.

The war against corruption must be total bro, the "size of the fish" notwithstanding.
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by samsard(m): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2015
utumunta:
If there was nothing, now they have enough evidence to investigate him further and subsequently prosecute him.

1. What was he doing with $40,000 cash at home? Is his home a bank? How did he come about the money?

2. Who owns the nine(9) cars found in his residence. Their prices should be compared with his salary and if he cannot afford them, they should ask how he came about them. He should be prosecuted after thorough investigation.

This is impunity and we expect the DSS to do the needful. EFCC too should come in here. The days of impunity are over!

Some poverty-stricken youth, that thinks he is a member/supporter of PDP/GEJ, whose family have never touched or seen $40,000 or owned 9 cars collectively would come here to defend this man that keeps $40,000 cash and 9 cars at home. I weep for my country.
The average ex general is a multi-millionaire if not a billionaire. Although $40,000 in cash is highly questionable.
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Fourwinds: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2015
rigarmortis:

You are an imbecyle with a little grasp of public affairs, hence your pretentions.

You should have indicated that you are totally ignorant and maybe you would have been forgiven, but you came here and showed your foolishness in broad daylight, you deserve to be shot in the head and dragged on the dirt my four wild horses then your rotten flesh impaled on hot irons with your carcass left for the vulture to eat, we dont want to waste all that meat.

Dont you know that your stupid lies can fool equally stu..pid folks just like omenka, egift and beremx are doing here, no telling what will happen next.

The massacres up north started with foolish insinuations like yours.
u have very low self esteem. Changing my words to suite u. Very pathetic idi..ot. Look at d people u quoted just because they never agreed to ur opinion u now see them as enemy. U are a pain silly rat. I sympathize with ur history. If u continue this ur hate, it will take u nowhere. In case u are a Christian. Learn the examples of Jesus Christ because ur life is limited here and look at life after

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by DBestDoc(f): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2015
Agukagu:

Is this your picture of stupendous wealth? Poverty is a disease.

Yea, poverty is a disease for sure. Alota people in that country are starving. But if the poverty statement was for me, then i'm really sorry for you.

This is why that country remains backward...it's not surprising you don't see anything wrong with a public servant keeping 40k USD in his residence, accumulating 9 cars and patronising hospitals abroad.

Goodluck to you!
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Caseless: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Bullhari wipe out boko haram and stop acting drama 4 us
illiterate, I saw 'lagmostkuit' , rushed to ur profile and only to see trash.
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 18, 2015
Caseless:
illiterate, I saw 'lagmostkuit' , rushed to ur profile and only to see trash.
Lol..

I feel ur pain bro! Pls stop hating..

Jah bless u!
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Caseless: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Lol..

I feel ur pain bro! Pls stop hating..

Jah bless u!
my pain? I've got none over you.

I jst can't see why u tagged urself lagmostkuit when you are just not.
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Fourwinds: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2015
olumalcolm:
I bliv most of d animals blaming d SSS for searching dasuki's house were sleeping wen d news of wike searching d house and siezing cars of d officials dat served unda ameachi was posted on nairaland. Wat about soldiers dat laid siege on d Jagabans house during d last election? Wat about d grounding of d jet of a serving governor during election? Wat about d use of soldiers to intimidate opposition during ekiti state election dat brot about dat so called thug called fayose? Let d witch hunting continue cos am watching in 33D grin
i once quoted someone who was praising Wike search and confiscation of cars in possession of Amaechi's former cabinet members not to complain when the centre starts its own house cleaning. My insight on dat has come to pass

3 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Your bullhari said so during campaign..

BTW i'm not a guy!
i neva said he did nt say it, bt m telling u to be REALISTIC, BTW i can call u a guy if i wishundecided its up to u if u reply it or not!!!
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 18, 2015
Caseless:
my pain? I've got none over you.

I jst can't see why u tagged urself lagmostkuit when you are just not.
Noticed..

Are u okay now?
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2015
lexiconkabir:
i neva said he did nt say it, bt m telling u to be REALISTIC, BTW i can call u a guy if i wishundecided its up to u if u reply it or not!!!

Seen!
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by olaide721(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2015
Agukagu:

Dasuki is a retired army general and a former NSA. He was prominent in IBB's regime (He led the arrest of Buhari in 1985). He is the son of a multi-billionaire (Sultan Dasuki). $40k should not be a big deal to this guy. The amount in question can not buy Aisha's wrist watch.

God punish poverty
its better to go straight to point than beating about the bush for someone to have 9.8million raw cash @ home who say is boxer won't cost pass Aisha buhari watch? And if his father is a multi-billionaire as u claim to be does it give me right to have such cash in possession? A retired general or what did u say so that guaranty him of have dollars not even our Own Naira o dollars
O boy poverty doesn't come to light here @ all but say the truth and let the devil be ashamed may I should ask u have u ever seen raw 5million of 1000naira note before? I have worked in bank and I know what it takes for a 9million to be in your possession. If dis is nt stopped now u will just see ur politician having a whole vault in there homes and I know we know what dt means
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Caseless: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Noticed..

Are u okay now?
see , I don't fucking care about you, but I just hate it when you show that you are intellectually arid by posting flatulence like u did on the first page of this thread. I don't know u and I won't know or notice u...I'm about ur dirty post.

I just don't want to go the way I went on one girl on this section last time.
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by ApcSucks: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2015
E
lagmostkuit:
Bullhari wipe out boko haram and stop acting drama 4 us

U like gals dat smoke weed do you smoke too?
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2015
egift:
[s][/s]

Will you shut that Unpatriotic hole in your face. What do you know about fixing the Failures and Destruction left behind by Jonathan and his PDP?
oga pls shatap!
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 18, 2015
Caseless:
see , I don't fucking care about you, but I just hate it when you show that you are intellectually arid by posting flatulence like u did on the first page of this thread. I don't know u and I won't know or notice u...I'm about ur dirty post.

I just don't want to go the way I went on one girl on this section last time.
U sound pained..

Why u bout my dirty post like u give me money to subscribe my phone.

Get d fuvk outta here and DO NOT MENTION ME AGAIN!
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Forwetinnah: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2015
Buhari the traveller never siddon for Presidential chair for one full month..see nonsense wey him dey do? I hope this country wouldn't be at war by the time he gets to 100 days in office. Very Vindictive man
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by rigarmortis: 11:04am On Jul 18, 2015
Fourwinds:
I have very low self esteem. Changing my words to suite u. I am a Very pathetic idi..ot. Look at d people u quoted just because they never agreed to ur opinion u now see them as enemy. U are a pain silly rat. I sympathize with ur history. If u continue this ur hate, it will take u nowhere. In case u are a Christian. Learn the examples of Jesus Christ because ur life is limited here and look at life after

May the devil kiss you to death. An ediot like you would resort to psuedo religious pretentions when they run out of ideas, save that for slow to the know fargorts like you.

I reitirate, you are an imbecyle, hide when informed people are talking, dont come here with your pepper soup joint gist and try to pass it off as fact, save it for people with the same IQ as yourself.

If you are bored, go to the sahara and pour some hot sand down your throat.
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Forwetinnah: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2015
nduchucks:

As a patriotic non criminal Nigerian, please name these people who should account 10 times for the said allegations. Thank you sir for admitting that the allegations are not frivolous. We will forever be grateful to you if you do this honorable naming of the thieves. Submit the names of the real culprits to the authorities, cooperate with the authorities and get your soft landing sir.

Name the same thieves frolicking with Buhari to what authorities? In Buhari's Administration?? Yeah right...I'll help Dasuki name one...OBASANJO!!
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2015
DBestDoc:

Yea, poverty is a disease for sure. Alota people in that country are starving. But if the poverty statement was for me, then i'm really sorry for you.

This is why that country remains backward...it's not surprising you don't see anything wrong with a public servant keeping 40k USD in his residence, accumulating 9 cars and patronising hospitals abroad.

Goodluck to you!

Miserable pauper what is wrong in a former public servant who made legitimate money in using it to buy 9 cars or to go abroad for medical care? Are you normally this dumb or just overcome by emotions? Unless the DSS can prove the money or cars were illegitimately aquired they have no case.Moreso you failed to condemn Aisha Buhari for wearing a $40,000 watch after her husband told poor Nigerians to help him raise N27 million for APC presidential form
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Caseless: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:

U sound pained..

Why u bout my dirty post like u give me money to subscribe my phone.

Get d fuvk outta here and DO NOT MENTION ME AGAIN!

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Fourwinds: 11:17am On Jul 18, 2015
rigarmortis:

May the devil kiss you to death. An ediot like you would resort to psuedo religious pretentions when they run out of ideas, save that for slow to the know fargorts like you.

I reitirate, you are an imbecyle, hide when informed people are talking, dont come here with your pepper soup joint gist and try to pass it off as fact, save it for people with the same IQ as yourself.

If you are bored, go to the sahara and pour some hot sand down your throat.
can u see how stu..pidity has taken over ur reasoning. Changing my words again. Like i said earlier u have low self esteem.
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 18, 2015
lastpage:
i!

Relax Omo'ibo and stop Hyperventilating!

EVERYTHING has its own time and seasons!

I tell you, this Buhari is a very, very cunning and calculating General!
He has learned his lessons, from what happened in 1983/84

"He who must catch a monkey, must first know how to somersault"!

I remember how a little boy killed a very big crab, some decades back:
He first ran the crab around,... to make it tired
He then began to break-off its claws and legs, using a stick
At a pont, it was just the abdomen/body that was left! All the dangerous parts have been cut-off and destroyed.
He simply picked it up with bare hands and smashed it against the wall
grin grin

Its a parable, if you are deep, you will understand.
Truly, everything has its time and season.
wink wink
Just relax and watch as the movie unfolds.

Lastpage!

Until the so-called season for GEJ comes kindly STFU and let me know when it begins!!! Bunch of empty noise makers!!! That was how you people told us he will destroy boko haram in one month because he destroyed maistatine
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Caseless: 11:18am On Jul 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Miserable pauper what is wrong in a former public servant who made legitimate money in using it to buy 9 cars or to go abroad for medical care? Are you normally this dumb or just overcome by emotions? Unless the DSS can prove the money or cars were illegitimately aquired they have no case.Moreso you failed to condemn Aisha Buhari for wearing a $40,000 watch after her husband told poor Nigerians to help him raise N27 million for APC presidential form
old liar, tell us the legitimate business of sambo Dasuki.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant / FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are / Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.