Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki (43710 Views)

Osinbajo orders 24-hour operations at Apapa Port / Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki / Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 18, 2015
They were alot of powerful men that has led this country before Gen Muhammadu Buhari...So,biting more than he can chew can only lead to his demise.

2 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Sweetcollins: 4:30am On Jul 18, 2015
Ok, inazuwa
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by ohenhen1: 4:36am On Jul 18, 2015
Why does a public civil servant have $40,000 in cash in his house?

Return the money to him in Naira.

5 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by ohenhen1: 4:37am On Jul 18, 2015
The DSS people had a search warrant? How is this illegal, why is Fayose calling Buhari a dictator?

7 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Koroaso: 4:38am On Jul 18, 2015
*****ARROGANT RICH MAN*******
*****MY 2 COOKS*******
******THE MAN WHO FEEDS MY DOG*******

******THE MAN WHO CLEANS MY NY-ASH********

******STOLEN COMMONWEALTH*********

BUHARI PLS JAIL THE BAGGER.

5 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Jesusloveyou: 4:43am On Jul 18, 2015
Firefire:
“It is just a witch-hunt. If you want me to make clarifications on any issue, in the spirit of democracy and the rule of Law, have the courtesy to invite me and as a gentleman, I will honour the invitation. Sending two trucks to lay siege on my house and restrict my movement is just abysmal".
he owns d key of d trillions, that gej kept in a safe for Nigeria, once u lay hold on sambo, gej is finish, and boko haram will be a thing of d past, God bless PMB

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by AdeniyiA(m): 4:47am On Jul 18, 2015
9 cars in your compound shocked shocked ??

4 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by hedonistic: 4:47am On Jul 18, 2015
utumunta:
If there was nothing, now they have enough evidence to investigate him further and subsequently prosecute him.

1. What was he doing with $40,000 cash at home? Is his home a bank? How did he come about the money?

2. Who owns the nine(9) cars found in his residence. Their prices should be compared with his salary and if he cannot afford them, they should ask how he came about them. He should be prosecuted after thorough investigation.

This is impunity and we expect the DSS to do the needful. EFCC too should come in here. The days of impunity are over!

Some poverty-stricken youth, that thinks he is a

member/supporter of PDP/GEJ, whose family have never touched or seen $40,000 or owned 9 cars collectively would come here to defend this man that keeps $40,000 cash and 9 cars at home. I weep for my country.

Since when did the possession of money in itself become a crime, more so a 'mere' $40,000 which is less than N10 million? Can that even buy a decent car these days? Thousands of Nigerians have more than that amount in their homes - No big deal here.

Meanwhile, I find it funny whenever you people say that someone should explain where he got this or that from. That is not what law enforcement entails; that's why in civilised societies a suspect is always reminded of his right to remain silent when arrested. It is the job of the DSS to INVESTIGATE and establish that the money or cars were acquired through ILLEGAL means, and then charge him to court accordingly. The accused is only answerable to a court when he is putting together his defence. He is under to obligation to explain any rubbish to lazy law enforcement officers who cannot do their job - which, in this case, is to investigate and prosecute!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Jesusloveyou: 4:50am On Jul 18, 2015
sauceny:
They were alot of powerful men that has led this country before Gen Muhammadu Buhari...So,biting more than he can chew can only lead to his demise.
this is d problem we have in this country, so because others came before PMB, we should allow things to continue, clap for urself, ye fooooool

5 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 18, 2015
utumunta:
If there was nothing, now they have enough evidence to investigate him further and subsequently prosecute him.

1. What was he doing with $40,000 cash at home? Is his home a bank? How did he come about the money?

2. Who owns the nine(9) cars found in his residence. Their prices should be compared with his salary and if he cannot afford them, they should ask how he came about them. He should be prosecuted after thorough investigation.

This is impunity and we expect the DSS to do the needful. EFCC too should come in here. The days of impunity are over!

Some poverty-stricken youth, that thinks he is a member/supporter of PDP/GEJ, whose family have never touched or seen $40,000 or owned 9 cars collectively would come here to defend this man that keeps $40,000 cash and 9 cars at home. I weep for my country.

Nonsense talk.

$40,000 is nothing compared to some politicians keeping $10,000,000 at home

In fact,i am ashamed of hearing that a mere $40,000 was found with the former NSA man

3 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by nijanigga: 4:52am On Jul 18, 2015
what was he doing with $40,000 cash? maybe payout to boko harams.
PDP= BOKO HARAM -former NSA chief.
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
this is d problem we have in this country, so because others came before PMB, we should allow things to continue, clap for urself, ye fooooool

Yo popa fool & moma a nincompoop

2 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by nijanigga: 4:53am On Jul 18, 2015
sauceny:

Nonsense talk.

In fact,i am ashamed of hearing that a mere $40,000 was found with the former NSA man
because you're thief to be without brain for accountability.

4 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by nijanigga: 4:55am On Jul 18, 2015
sauceny:
rubbish, the powerful common Nigerians put buhari there.All the money gej stole could not help him.

2 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by trotsky2: 4:55am On Jul 18, 2015
Just imagine if Dasuki was an ibo man. We for no hear word for dis obodo naija till december. Buhari is bringing his fellow hausa fulani PDP crook to justice and they all gang up to defend him. I'm waiting for the EFCC to arrest an ibo crook grin

17 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by omogin(f): 4:58am On Jul 18, 2015
If he was treated like this, then that's unfair. PMB should learn the Mandela legacy. Forgive and move your nation forward.

2 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Jesusloveyou: 4:59am On Jul 18, 2015
hedonistic:

Since when did the possession of money in itself become a crime, more so a 'mere' $40,000 which is less than N10 million? Can that even buy a decent car these days? Thousands of Nigerians have more than that amount in their homes - No big deal here.

Meanwhile, I find it funny whenever you people say that someone should explain where he got this or that from. That is not what law enforcement entails; that's why in civilised societies a suspect is always reminded of his right to remain silent when arrested. It is the job of the DSS to INVESTIGATE and establish that the money or cars were acquired through ILLEGAL means, and then charge him to court accordingly. The accused is only answerable to a court when he is putting together his defence. He is under to obligation to explain any rubbish to lazy law enforcement officers who cannot do their job - which is to investigate!
if is because of mere $40k, that means d prison will not be enough for millions of people who cannot even account for how they accrual 1m naira, which is a good development God bless PMB

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Shekau1(m): 5:02am On Jul 18, 2015
ahidjo:
$40000 in his house. What a criminal. These are the types of characters entrusted with the task of securing Nigerians. Most Nigerians are hopelessly shameless!
If u are asking him how he gott $40000 then u might as well ask him how he got or bought his house in Asokoro, and by the way he is far more worth than $40000.. bro look for another sensible accusation undecided

10 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Jesusloveyou: 5:03am On Jul 18, 2015
sauceny:

my popa fool & moma a nincompoop

2 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by neocortex: 5:03am On Jul 18, 2015
Dasuki did his best for Nigeria in our fight against insurgents , he even went to an extreme length in getting arms for NA through the backdoor
when USA prevented Nigeria from getting weapons. It was his relentless effort to secure arms that led to the 6-week reclamation of all Nigeria's
territory previously head by insurgents.
He surely doesn't deserve being harassed.
However, if there is any credible evidence against him , he should be charged accordingly.

8 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by LAX89(m): 5:08am On Jul 18, 2015
egift:
Mr. Sambo Dasuki, when are you accounting for the Trillions Jonathan budgeted for Defense under your watch?

As soon as you show us evidence of the imaginary "trillions" you speak of.!

8 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 18, 2015
Crybaby cry,this is not a witch-hunt.

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Bullhari wipe out boko haram and stop acting drama 4 us
guy b realistic 4 once, how do u expect a problem of more than 4years to be solved in a few months?
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 18, 2015
sauceny:

Nonsense talk.

this comment is poo angry convert the $40,000 to naira nd tell me if it wont feed and cloth u for years undecided

2 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by izzieman: 5:25am On Jul 18, 2015
There are some who should account 10 times for some of these allegations they are raising but they are walking about freely, ” he added.

1. Are you admitting admitting that you an accessory to some crimes?

2. What are you doing with $40,000 cash in your house?

3. Is this how Boko Haram was being funded?

4. We heard when the Chadian and Nigerien Army entered Nigerian territory that Boko Haram was out of Food and money.

5. Now we find $40,000 in cash in your house and you are trying to put a spin on things to make yourself look the victim.

6 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by crystal89: 5:26am On Jul 18, 2015
Get your sure win on sport bets with fixed games, to get on the fixed games contact me by clicking on the link below

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fhome.php&refid=8

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by izzieman: 5:30am On Jul 18, 2015
neocortex:
Dasuki did his best for Nigeria in our fight against insurgents , he even went to an extreme length in getting arms for NA through the backdoor
when USA prevented Nigeria from getting weapons. It was his relentless effort to secure arms that led to the 6-week reclamation of all Nigeria's
territory previously head by insurgents.
He surely doesn't deserve being harassed.
However, if there is any credible evidence against him , he should be charged accordingly.

Bull friggin' Crap.

Why did he have to wait until the election and when Foreign troops took the fight to Boko Haram in Nigerian territory before knowing there was a back door to getting arms. It is easily conceivable that he and his Principal, Jonathan were all in on arming Boko Haram.

4 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by neocortex: 5:38am On Jul 18, 2015
izzieman:

Bull friggin' Crap.

Why did he have to wait until the election and when Foreign troops took the fight to Boko Haram in Nigerian territory before knowing there was a back door to getting arms. It is easily conceivable that he and his Principal, Jonathan were all in on arming Boko Haram.

Using your logic, Buhari is also waiting for suicide bombers to kill half of Borno and Yobe residents before he acts.

4 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by chacoonder(m): 5:42am On Jul 18, 2015
londongal03:
Bokohar! president of Dooooom
..then you are doomed for the next 8 years.

3 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Lanretoye(m): 5:42am On Jul 18, 2015
na witch still dey hunt you shay?,wizard go hunt you and finally,God go hunt you.
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by etenyong(m): 5:44am On Jul 18, 2015
I don't know why some Nigerian don't think straight. Taking away 9 cars and $40,000 in one man house and others are yet to be discovered, and some people are shouting witch hunting. Many nigerians are hungry and some are enjoying with the tax payers money.
Pls let allow PMB to fulfilled his promise of fighting corruption.
Long live PMB
Long live Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Vhalentyne(m): 5:47am On Jul 18, 2015

“There are some who should account 10 times for some of these allegations they are raising but they are walking about freely, ” he added.

Why won't he just mention names? undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ambode Insists On Removing Yellow Buses (Danfo) From Lagos Roads / Presidential Election Results In Ogun - The Nation / Sule Lamido Wore 2012 PDP Convention Gown To 2017 Convention (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.