Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,408 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki (43775 Views)

Osinbajo orders 24-hour operations at Apapa Port / Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki / Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Opinedecandid(m): 8:43am On Jul 18, 2015
It is ironically a crime to possess and transact business with the currency of being gentlemanly, considerate, patriotic and self-less in a country where ethnicity, corruption, mudslinging and educated illiteracy are the most valuable denominations.

I blame Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for being statesmanly!
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by neocortex: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2015
Fourwinds:
through d back door. u see y he is a thief. is he not legally appointed as NSA. so y d back door. can u see how we promote illegality and expect d same system to be fair to us when we appear in court.

Who decides what is illegal ?

Any means , I repeat any means can be taken to tackle insurgency
If Boko haram can get their weapons through backdoor ,
what is wrong in NA doing the same ?
I guess you are one of those who stays very far away from boko haram conflict,
hence your indifference to the plight of the victims.

Only the living cares about the methods used innarms procurement.
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by chernest2002: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2015
A dictator like buhari will never change, those who rejoice in this must not be so foolish cause a dictator knows no boundary he will go after anybody any day.
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 18, 2015
chacoonder:
..then you are doomed for the next 8 years.
and you are doomed for the next 32 years

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Agukagu(m): 8:47am On Jul 18, 2015
Fourwinds:
I can see ur level of reasoning. it is a pity.!!! so because $40000 is less than #10000000 it should be swept under d carpet rite. because of of collateral decay in Nigeria., Some Nigerians don't see anything wrong when someone vandalize pipeline., steal NEPA cables., dupe his fellow Nigerian like what happened to my friend recently

Buhari has more daunting challenges than chasing opponents. It is a common knowledge that most Hausa/Fulani men keep money in cash. $40,000 (less than 10million Naira) is not up to what some traders or supermarket makes in a day. A service station can make this amount in a couple of hours. For God's sake we are talking of $0.04million. This can not fund a good shopping trip. Everybody is not a pauper. The amount in view can not buy Aisha's wrist watch.

The action of DSS is pure witch-hunt. Smell the coffee. Sambo's sin is that he was very prominent in the overthrow of Buhari's regime in 1985 and he was hard on boko boys as NSA.

If PMB wants to fight corruption he should go for the big fishes from whom we can recover substantial amount of money. Besides PMB should get busy with delivering dividends of democracy and fulfilling his campaign promises and leave petty issues of trying to get even with perceived opponents.

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 18, 2015
Agukagu:

Buhari has more daunting challenges than chasing opponents. It is a common knowledge that most Hausa/Fulani men keep money in cash. $40,000 (less than 10million Naira) is not up to what some traders or supermarket makes in a day. A service station can make this amount in a couple of hours. For God's sake we are talking of $0.04million. This can not fund a good shopping trip. Everybody is not a pauper. The action of DSS is pure witch-hunt. Smell the coffee. Sambo's sin is that he was very prominent in the overthrow of Buhari's regime in 1985 and he was hard on boko boys as NSA.

If PMB wants to fight corruption he should go for the big fishes from whom we can recover substantial amount of money. Besides PMB should get busy with delivering dividends of democracy and fulfilling his campaign promises and leave petty issues of trying to get even with perceived opponents.
tho i agree with u, bt still i wanna make my point, small thieves, big thieves dsame!!!

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by olaide721(m): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2015
9.8million in your house haba dasuki what hell are u doing with such amount of money for a man that left office on Tuesday? Another thing is 6 rifles han an did he not know he's livin office soon that he should make is handling over fast? MR sambo another thing is 9cars and I know is not going to be all dis EODs or volvos that we are seeing around. And some pple are shouting injustice if I hear u hen? I will ask thunder to strike u pple. Even this SSS pple made a mistake of allowing the person feeding his dogs to go like that cos he can use the smallest person to carry out his eve deeds
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by yorke1: 8:52am On Jul 18, 2015
This is what you get when Daura fura drinker is in the arm of affairs of a country. Fvcking bloody illiterate, dogo yoro, baba one chance. He should better not try this witch hurting in the SS/SE. Buhara is a blooody fvcking terrorist and a Islamic blood sucking demon

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Ghandi12: 8:52am On Jul 18, 2015
bababuff:

I beg keep quiet. How much is $40,000? Less than 8million Naira ?
This amount is what an average guy in oil companies keep at home for emergency in case he needs to run away during the election period.
God punish poverty

N8 million = N750,000 x 10,666.67

N750,000 is an average cost of sinking a borehole in Nigeria. A borehole in Nigeria can sustain an average of 30 families. A Nigerian family has an average of four members.

Dasuki was a public servant and not an average guy in oil companies and over 80% of Nigerians leave below poverty line!

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Tomjazzy2: 8:54am On Jul 18, 2015
Agukagu:

Poverty is a disease. How much is Aisha's wrist watch?
and your point is undecided
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Fourwinds: 8:55am On Jul 18, 2015
neocortex:

Who decides what is illegal ?

Any means , I repeat any means can be taken to tackle insurgency
If Boko haram can get their weapons through backdoor ,
what is wrong in NA doing the same ?
I guess you are one of those who stays very far away from boko haram conflict,
hence your indifference to the plight of the victims.

Only the living cares about the methods used innarms procurement.
so d country exist illegally rite. y was $15 million sent to South Africa confisticated because necessary due process wasn't followed. now I hope I have explained what it mean to be " illegal" . u country remains d same way it is because of d foolishness of some of our leaders and how they operate the institutions in Nigeria
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Fourwinds: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2015
Agukagu:

Buhari has more daunting challenges than chasing opponents. It is a common knowledge that most Hausa/Fulani men keep money in cash. $40,000 (less than 10million Naira) is not up to what some traders or supermarket makes in a day. A service station can make this amount in a couple of hours. For God's sake we are talking of $0.04million. This can not fund a good shopping trip. Everybody is not a pauper. The amount in view can not buy Aisha's wrist watch.

The action of DSS is pure witch-hunt. Smell the coffee. Sambo's sin is that he was very prominent in the overthrow of Buhari's regime in 1985 and he was hard on boko boys as NSA.

whether it will buy Aisha wrist watch or not it is wrong to keep such at home. don't forget he just left public office recently and he must be accountable. in d case of shop owners who possess such., let them continue to keep such amount at home. when something happens within their vincinity and such amount is found with individual., he/ she will account for it. u can not do things anyhow and u expect Nigeria to become developed over night. Aisha had her wrist watch before PMB became president though we are watching closely her lifestyle

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Sobeautiful: 9:04am On Jul 18, 2015
egift:
[s][/s]What do you know about fixing the Failures and Destruction left behind by Jonathan and his PDP?
If they don't know anything about that, then why did they promise to do so? Instead of promising to fix Nigeria during their campaign, they should've told us they would need to study the failures and destructions of PDP, whine about them for awhile before thinking about fixing them. Not promising 'miracle' in few days in office. People are only following them according to their promise. Nigerians are waiting, you know and some are running out of patience already, including his supporters. It's only left for Buhari to leave apportioning blames, avoid distractions like unnecessary arrests and focus on issues. He doesn't need to keep bemoaning the state of Nigeria 'cos we are in it and we know it. Let him deliver the change and difference in his manifesto. Not enough to shout 'change'. Deliver it. That's all we're asking and it's not too much to ask, especially when it was promised.
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by neocortex: 9:07am On Jul 18, 2015
Fourwinds:
so d country exist illegally rite. y was $15 million sent to South Africa confisticated because necessary due process wasn't followed. now I hope I have explained what it mean to be " illegal" . u country remains d same way it is because of d foolishness of some of our leaders and how they operate the institutions in Nigeria

Because the US placed an arms embargo on the NA.
As I alluded to in my last post illegality is subjective.
Do you know that the existence of Nigeria is illegal to both Boko haram and Biafran extremists ?

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2015
gambus007:

Thank you my brother....some so called youth are block heads.9 cars?each of the cars will cost nothing less than 4million.little calculation
4cars cost 4m
3cars cost 6m
2cars cost 8m
total of 50m or 45m.
fueling of each cars will cost how much?atleast he will go out with 3cars.
add that to $40,000 caah in the house...not to talk of oversea account and local account.
We need to support PMB for betterment of dis country.

Poverty mentality!!! There is nothing wrong in owning 100 cars if it is aquired legitimately!! Dasuki left the army as a senior military officer which benefits which he must have invested over the years before he became NSA. Unless the financial documents of the NSA proved Dasuki stole any money he has not committed any crime.

Lazy pauper go and work hard to make your own money.Talking about hypocrisy how much was the worth of the wrist watch Aisha Buhari wore again to his Inauguration after Buhari claimed he couldn't afford a mere APC form

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Agukagu(m): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2015
Tomjazzy2:
and your point is undecided

Buhari has more daunting challenges than chasing opponents. It is a common knowledge that most Hausa/Fulani men keep money in cash. $40,000 (less than 10million Naira) is not up to what some traders or supermarket makes in a day. A service station can make this amount in a couple of hours. For God's sake we are talking of $0.04million. This can not fund a good shopping trip. Everybody is not a pauper. The action of DSS is pure witch-hunt. Smell the coffee. Sambo's sin is that he was very prominent in the overthrow of Buhari's regime in 1985 and he was hard on boko boys as NSA.

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Firefire(m): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2015
1after:

Sir, I know you are very wicked at heart and pray Boko haram strike daily so you can spite your enemy called Buhari cos I know how you rejoice whenever those evil element strike. You now talk of witch hunt but praised GEJ during the Tambuwal saga, the Ekiti election saga where Obanikoro and his thugs arrest and intimidate the opposition, the grounding of Ameachi's Jet, the bursting of APC office and arrest of all its workers without search or arrest warrant, the leadership newspaper issue, e.t.c I hate hypocrites and people that see white and call it black just to defend criminals. Learn to be honest even if your paymasters will not like it, be bold sir.

Where is the CHANGE if you are referring and comparing the 'Wicked & Evil' PDP Govt.

I presume you agree with me that the CHANGE is fake since their is no difference

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Fourwinds: 9:15am On Jul 18, 2015
neocortex:

Because the US placed an arms embargo on the NA.
As I alluded to in my last post illegality is subjective.
Do you know that the existence of Nigeria is illegal to both Boko haram and Biafran extremists ?
by what means are those two organisation existing. through force or the use of peaceful means. USA went thru civil war like Nigeria. If Texas can not use legal and peaceful means to negotiate their ways out of USA., y should they call USA illegal. it is foolish in the first instance to think so. the British brought this country together y didnt they fight the British empire like Benin empire fought and d Oba was arrested and dispose
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 18, 2015
ayindejimmy:

You have to free your mind of any prejudice.
You want Buhari to fight corruption but when any politicians from the last govt is being investigated to u all scream 'murder!'

Who can we ever fight corruption when some of us are belligerent hypocrites?
That includes u too
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2015
slydey:

What will u do if he try it? The presidency is the president not that clueless man of Niger Delta

He has been in power for about 7 weeks now so what is stopping him from arresting GEJ.Shebi you people said GEJ embezzled $20 billion ,well he no longer has immunity so go ahead and arrest him.You may also decide to take along with him Asari Dokubo and Tompolo
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by nduchucks: 9:17am On Jul 18, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

You have made my friend to win a bet we placed on you. We argued about if you are a MUMU or not.We decided to visit your comments on nairaland .This comment alone confirms you are a MUMU.Do you need to be told he is refering to Tinubu,Atiku,Amechi,Sylvia,Nyako,Fayemi,Okorocha, Saraki,Fashola, Kwakwaso.

nwanne m., you just made me laugh so hard that I spilled my specilal Kenyan coffee cheesy

Please read my comments more carefully with an unbiased mind and you'd note that Dasuki was specifically talking about this allegation:

"On the allegations against him, especially the ones bordering on purchase of arms, funds for counter-insurgency and the seized $15million in South Africa , Dasuki said:

The people you named above have never been mentioned regarding this allegation. you and your non-mumu friend probably meant to mention Asari, Oritsejafoe, and others. If you lost your bet due to the post you referenced, go and show your friend this post and collect thr money you lost on the bet, lest you become the mumu. ode

btw: As you continue to research my mumuship, please read my all my posts with a very open mind and I'm sure that you'd learn one or two things about being a detribalized Nigerian. dalu nu.
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 18, 2015
lexiconkabir:
guy b realistic 4 once, how do u expect a problem of more than 4years to be solved in a few months?
Your bullhari said so during campaign..

BTW i'm not a guy!
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Agukagu(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2015
Ghandi12:

N8 million = N750,000 x 10,666.67

N750,000 is an average cost of sinking a borehole in Nigeria. A borehole in Nigeria can sustain an average of 30 families. A Nigerian family has an average of four members.

Dasuki was a public servant and not an average guy in oil companies and over 80% of Nigerians leave below poverty line!

Dasuki is a retired army general and a former NSA. He was prominent in IBB's regime (He led the arrest of Buhari in 1985). He is the son of a multi-billionaire (Sultan Dasuki). $40k should not be a big deal to this guy. The amount in question can not buy Aisha's wrist watch
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by rigarmortis: 9:20am On Jul 18, 2015
Its only foools and cyberwolf clutters like omenka, beremx and egift that would come here like the e-punks that they are and try to foool guys slow to the know about the true nature of things.

The ways the DSS guys abused their office is unacceptable but the pvnks above are cool with going back to the stone age, but the three ediots will open their faggotry, shitfilled ravaged facehole and say otherwise..
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 18, 2015
ipledge5:
When i read your comment these day,i just have to smh
ipledge is dat u? shocked
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Agukagu(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2015
olaide721:
9.8million in your house haba dasuki what hell are u doing with such amount of money for a man that left office on Tuesday? Another thing is 6 rifles han an did he not know he's livin office soon that he should make is handling over fast? MR sambo another thing is 9cars and I know is not going to be all dis EODs or volvos that we are seeing around. And some pple are shouting injustice if I hear u hen? I will ask thunder to strike u pple. Even this SSS pple made a mistake of allowing the person feeding his dogs to go like that cos he can use the smallest person to carry out his eve deeds

Dasuki is a retired army general and a former NSA. He was prominent in IBB's regime (He led the arrest of Buhari in 1985). He is the son of a multi-billionaire (Sultan Dasuki). $40k should not be a big deal to this guy. The amount in question can not buy Aisha's wrist watch.

God punish poverty
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by gambus007(m): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Poverty mentality!!! There is nothing wrong in owning 100 cars if it is aquired legitimately!! Dasuki left the army as a senior military officer which benefits which he must have invested over the years before he became NSA. Unless the financial documents of the NSA proved Dasuki stole any money he has not committed any crime.

Lazy pauper go and work hard to make your own money.Talking about hypocrisy how much was the worth of the wrist watch Aisha Buhari wore again to his Inauguration after Buhari claimed he couldn't afford a mere APC form
Mr.man whats is da take home of a general then and now?you say poverty mentality?i laff you.you no know nothing about public officer man.i need not to trade words with you.Thank God dasuki is a northerner.afterall ur hero said stealing is not corruption.pls go check da meaning of public officer,civil servant and private citizen.public or civil servant must not have property above is income...hope you know that..go learn about all dis.upgrade urself pls..

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Shekau1(m): 9:32am On Jul 18, 2015
ahidjo:

What sense are you making? How much is his pay? Have you lived in any decent society before to know that you must live within your means. You people should continue shamelessly to defend criminality. Nonsense!
you talk like you know his Salary or your the person who pays him, do u think NSA job is a joke? Do u even know his allowances and let me tell you again as a Top government official when ever he travels out he is giving $5000 dollars as allowances.. not Everyone is broke like you, even in USA they are People with different size of pocket so don't take it personal cool

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by lastpage: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2015
Agukagu:

If you like, post this shyte a hundred time, it wont change anything!
Its just mere #WailingWailers! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by rigarmortis: 9:38am On Jul 18, 2015
Fourwinds:
whether it will buy Aisha wrist watch or not it is wrong to keep such at home. don't forget he just left public office recently and he must be accountable. in d case of shop owners who possess such., let them continue to keep such amount at home. when something happens within their vincinity and such amount is found with individual., he/ she will account for it. u can not do things anyhow and u expect Nigeria to become developed over night. Aisha had her wrist watch before PMB became president though we are watching closely her lifestyle

You are an ediot, do you know how much biz men in aba and onitsha keep in cash in their homes?, why should an ex NSA be hounded cos of that, there is not concrete proof of corruption here.

Is that what the change is about?

How is choosing to keep money at home a crime, you guys just want to take nigeria back to the stone age.

Floyd money mayweather should be serving life in jail going by your postulations.

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by ledaman: 9:40am On Jul 18, 2015
shininglite:
I hope the dullard is not trying to revenge for d role dasuki played when he was overthrown....

am sure the dullard doesn't know the meaning of democracy..
Bloody dictator

Buhari is a terrorist -el rufai
those words used is also applicable to your parents

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by lastpage: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2015
yorke1:
This is what you get when Daura fura drinker is in the arm of affairs of a country. Fvcking bloody illiterate, dogo yoro, baba one chance. He should better not try this witch hurting in the SS/SE. Buhara is a blooody fvcking terrorist and a Islamic blood sucking demon

Why is every #WailingWailers shouting "E better not try this with Jonathan"?

[size=18pt]Be like say the FEAR don dey PARALYZE some people![/size]
grin grin grin

Make una dey there do "Gra-Gra and Ches-beat" while Daura Mallam dey activate "moves"
undecided undecided undecided

Get me Pop Corn and a Can of Coke!
This is gonna get more interesting!

Lastpage!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

CNN Adverts: FG Must Punish Dangote, Zenithbank, Globacom - Bode George / Senator Ademola Adeleke Plays Table Tennis For Physical Fitness (Photo, Video) / Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.