Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,748 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay (75381 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report / Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by snadguy007(m): 8:55am On Jul 18, 2015
PMB aka ajala travel.... Keep traveling o, u hear??

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by IAMTHEHERO: 8:57am On Jul 18, 2015
Even as wicked and ugly as Obasanjo was when he was the president of Nigeria.Even as sick as Yar'dua was when he was there.Even as Clueless as GEJ was when he was there,none of them had ever traveled with their son. Chaii, Nigeria ,why,why?We are in for a long thing.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Kingspin(m): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2015
Is that what we will chop? The man will come back empty as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by change49ja: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2015
Wow...I can't see his wife's name shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by change49ja: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Even as wicked and ugly as Obasanjo was when he was the president of Nigeria.Even as sick as Yar'dua was when he was there.Even as Clueless as GEJ was when he was there,none of them had ever traveled with their son. Chaii, Nigeria ,why,why?We are in for a long thing.

But they all travelled with their wives

22 Likes

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Pangea: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2015
Abeg PMB!
Beg Obama for drones!
These Boko haram must be crushed.
It's also going to be needed to silence Nnamdi Kanu!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by ApexTitan(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2015
The impression one is getting from all this is that visiting the US alone is some kind of achievement.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by ogba20: 10:07am On Jul 18, 2015
Beremx:

....and TANOIDS say my President Muhammadu Buhari no go school? God punish Devil!!

God bless my darling president!!
. Whch school? Birds of dasame scam

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by matthew41(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2015
Nigeria shall be great again

1 Like

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by ObiOkpor(m): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2015
luvmijeje:
This indeed is a working visit..... It reminds me of a certain President who went to America just to ring a bell. Nigerians haff suffered.

Hope say ur hubby or bf de loveujeje, if not,am readily available.
@topic,if e no hit fp,call me *some text missing* grin
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by deejayALFY(m): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2015
SAI BABA...

WISHING YOU'LL A SAFE AND FUN TRIP ABOARD...#Ijeoma

HOPEFULLY YOUR FIRST SON WHO IS AMONG YOUR ENTOURAGE WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH OBAMAs FIRST DAUGHTER....THAT WIL MAKE OBAMA AND THE REST OF GAY/LESBIANS REALISE THEY ARE MAKING VERY COSTLYY MISTAKE.

PMB MAKING ME PROUD SINCE MY BIRTH YEAR AND EVEN IN MY CHILDREN GENERATION...I LOVE YOU SIR..#nogay

PMB MY HERO

click like for our amiable presido who is making us proud

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by ARKdiscloser7(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2015
The way they are celebrating this trip sha!
As if its one big achievement.
But wait I tot the Moslems hated America?
When did this love start?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Bonapart(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2015
Daura swaggs
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by christinie(f): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2015
omusiliyu:
Why can't he tell Nigerians that there is an office for first son. grin cool
he substituted the office of the first lady with that of 1st son. Hausa/Fulani no regard woman at all at all.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 18, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by vaca1: 11:26am On Jul 18, 2015
God bless PMB

1 Like

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by christinie(f): 11:26am On Jul 18, 2015
Emekamex:
Make this man no disgrace us for there.
kikikikikikiki you nailed it!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 18, 2015
Of course....I expect the main agenda of the visit would be Boko Haram. US needs to lend us more help in the war.

I also expect the US to increase investment in Nigeria....especially in education and cars.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by christinie(f): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2015
kossyablaze:
Tourist President...........Who knows where boko haram would strike 2day?
God help us

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Raylight2(m): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2015
his son should be working now...abi office of the President's son don dey aso rock/?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by christinie(f): 11:28am On Jul 18, 2015
kotv:
our dullard president continues with his world wide vacation. our taxes is now used to function an old dullard and his son's bucket list.
the thing tire me o

1 Like

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 18, 2015
Pangea:
Abeg PMB!
Beg Obama for drones!
These Boko haram must be crushed.
It's also going to be needed to silence Nnamdi Kanu!

Drones work only if you have the local intelligence on ground....pinpointing locations for the drone to strike.

And yes....people lie. Drones have killed innocents...because a key informant lied to either settle a score, or to mess up the US image.

And drones are EXPENSIVE. UK wanted to buy some drones from US recently.....but there was trouble over the cost....AND it isn't just buying...you also HAVE to train the operators....which is additional cost.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2015
they will soon label amaechi his pilot
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by AreaFada2: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2015
wengerjay:
Era of 'mammoth' entourage is gone.
PMB is working
Nigeria is moving
Youths are hoping

No be only mammoth, na dodo entourage.
That both are extinct species shows the misnomer. grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by christinie(f): 11:30am On Jul 18, 2015
Harryzon:
Did they go with an interpreter? I pity Obama sha...wait o, they can use one minute to make a device that translates Buhari's english into american...No ofeinc
I love his new name Buhari. I ll call him that from now onwards. Hahahaha poo poo poo poo prejidenti

1 Like

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by manchester1: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2015
family business

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by jimmynauty: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2015
Beremx:

....and TANOIDS say my President Muhammadu Buhari no go school? God punish Devil!!

God bless my darling president!!
the NEW beremX. Hmm that profile picture of you been laid by your hubby...hmm shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by MzOnajin1(f): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2015
kotv:
our dullard president continues with his world wide vacation. our taxes is now used to function an old dullard and his son's bucket list.
Do not talk for us, your own dullard president, my own president is not a dullard. Appreciate what u have sir, u don't knw where u re going in future.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting / Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video) / Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.