Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay (75438 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report / Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by olasmith10(m): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2015
omusiliyu:
Why can't he tell Nigerians that there is an office for first son. grin cool

even if u no get sense, eh no deh blow for una community?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Iyoma2(f): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2015
Is his son one of his PA?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by christinie(f): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2015
Xyg12:

That I don't understand too. He is spending tax payers money on his child. Is he the interpreter?
As in

Obama: Hi
Son to Buhari: Barka
Buhari to Son: Barka
Son to Obama: Hi

Obama : How are you
Son< kuna Lafia? Buhari >ina lafiya kalau, na gode

Son to Obama: I'm good, thank you.

Obama: Hope you arrived well?
Son to Buhari: Ina fata kun Zo Lafiya
Buhari to son:Ba damuwa

Son to Obama: it is okay

Obama: nice to meet you
Son to Buhari : naji dadin haduwarmu
Buhari to son: na gode
Son to Obama: Thank you

are you sure the son's accent is not whack too? I heard the wife speak over the radio yesterday and the accent was like chicken poo. Ncoo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by iykedare(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2015
heykims:
Just 33? that's modest enough, I remember one that flew with nearly 200.
Yusuf Buhari is a Nigerian too, so being the President's son shouldn't be a disadvantage.
I wish the Buhari led present administration all the best as they steer the national wheel..

You are daft.
Is the son one of the aides or secretary to the federal government?

Well,I shouldn't be conversing with uneducated spare parts dealers who can't put their brains to use.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by christinie(f): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2015
muzzol:
Did the OP deliberately smuggled in Yussuf's name in the headline. Scanning through the list in the body which tallies with the official list from the government, Yussuf is not there.
he's there but you are too dull to see it. Read again. No 17.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Nellybii: 11:33am On Jul 18, 2015
kotv:
our dullard president continues with his world wide vacation. our taxes is now used to function an old dullard and his son's bucket list.

Please pay your tax to Biafra henceforth. Liar bloody one for that matter. As if you have ever paid tax before in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Lyndylove: 11:33am On Jul 18, 2015
Ok.

COMING SOON!!!
[Music] LYNDY - MY HERO ( A TRIBUTE TO
DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN)
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by MrDoGood(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2015
I don't think buhari knows the reason he's going to the state.
This man always think upside down

1 Like

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
No Igbo name?
Out of 33 citizens of a country they make us believe we are one?

It is obvious and loud as that, that Buhari's govt is a clear war against the Igbos as earlier feared.

Why wont they allow the Igbos to leave then? Why!

Rochas is on the delegation....and is billed to meet with the Commerce Secretary.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2015
MrDoGood:
I don't think buhari knows the reason he's going to the state.
This man always think upside down

God, is that you? Welcome to Nairaland. Hope you can read all our minds here!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Cryxtal(f): 11:35am On Jul 18, 2015
Xyg12:

That I don't understand too. He is spending tax payers money on his child. Is he the interpreter?
As in

Obama: Hi
Son to Buhari: Barka
Buhari to Son: Barka
Son to Obama: Hi

Obama : How are you
Son< kuna Lafia? Buhari >ina lafiya kalau, na gode

Son to Obama: I'm good, thank you.

Obama: Hope you arrived well?
Son to Buhari: Ina fata kun Zo Lafiya
Buhari to son:Ba damuwa

Son to Obama: it is okay

Obama: nice to meet you
Son to Buhari : naji dadin haduwarmu
Buhari to son: na gode
Son to Obama: Thank you

Lol. You are good at this

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by IAMTHEHERO: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2015
change49ja:

But they all travelled with their wives
So they should create the OFFICE OF THE SON OF THE PRESIDENT!!
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by timota(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
No Igbo name?

It is obvious and loud as that, that Buhari's govt is a clear war against the Igbos as earlier feared.

have u not seen amiechi there
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by ibietela2(m): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2015
[size=58pt]From 18 to 32[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by christinie(f): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2015
wheesin:
ok.....nice one....nice schedule of events, the only thing making me hate this man is the high rise of terrorism of recent.
I hate him for many reasons eg. Northern Agenda (out of 10 appointments 9 are Northerners), hypocrisy, vengeance, slowness, relaxation on chibok girls that he once screamed about daily, appointing his foster daughter as INEC chairman, Naira devaluation, non fulfilment of all his promises, no school cert, dictatorship etc etc etc

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by davidebamidele: 11:37am On Jul 18, 2015
Are Muslim/northerners the only people in Nigeria? 95% of this entourage comprises of folks from the north. GMB, why is this so?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by sweatlana: 11:37am On Jul 18, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
No Igbo name?

Whether they like it or not we will leave not only the Igbos but also Niger delta.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by ibietela2(m): 11:38am On Jul 18, 2015
heykims:
Just 33? that's modest enough, I remember one that flew with nearly 200.
Yusuf Buhari is a Nigerian too, so being the President's son shouldn't be a disadvantage.
I wish the Buhari led present administration all the best as they steer the national wheel..

STFU

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by dammytosh: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2015
kotv:
our dullard president continues with his world wide vacation. our taxes is now used to function an old dullard and his son's bucket list.

All of a sudden, Tanoids who kept quiet when GEJ went with 200 Men Entourage now remember they pay tax, grin grin grin

Go to FIRS and reclaim your tax.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Nellybii: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Even as wicked and ugly as Obasanjo was when he was the president of Nigeria.Even as sick as Yar'dua was when he was there.Even as Clueless as GEJ was when he was there,none of them had ever traveled with their son. Chaii, Nigeria ,why,why?We are in for a long thing.

Yes a very long wailing period of 8 years.
Really long thing

Don't forget www.wildwailingwailers.com for your wailing problems. wild wailing wailers inc . Wailing for you since 2015AD

1 Like

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Kingspin(m): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2015
We have home crises not abroad. Buhari will come back little or empty as usual. It clear we are not ready for a better country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Seuncoded(f): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2015
It nice
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by docadams: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2015
Beremx:

....and TANOIDS say my President Muhammadu Buhari no go school? God punish Devil!!

God bless my darling president!!

Bull's eye! One can never miss that.
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by freeborn76(m): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2015
Great list! Would have love to see Ogbonnaya Onu and Emeka Anyaoku on the list though...great list nonetheless. For those wailing that the president included his son, it is standard practice in most developed countries for the president to travel with his family...

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Billygee2u: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2015
omusiliyu:
Why can't he tell Nigerians that there is an office for first son. grin cool
a dictator governing with his family and his entire villagers,
president of the North preparing ground for his son take-over

1 Like

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by NOTRIBE: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2015
98% HAUSA/FULANI PEOPLE.....THIS MAN IS REALLY TRIBALISTIC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Nellybii: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2015
change49ja:
Wow...I can't see his wife's name shocked shocked shocked

Oh oh TANoids will pretend not to notice that obviously. Enemies of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by kahara(m): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2015
Grooming his son in politics in preparation for future take over. PMB does not truly learn from history. The great Zik of Africa,Awolowo,Ahmadu Bello,Olusegun Obasanjo etc where are their sons in the political mainstream of Nigeria? They all ran the country with d bliv dt their wards would succeed them. That did nt happen. Buhari continue in ur idiocy. You hv com like others n u will go like them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by deejayALFY(m): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2015
"The institute had expected him to deliver a public lecture at the heat of the Presidential campaign in February. USIP Director of Programmes, Ms. Jennifer Cooke had envisaged an event that would attract a large audience of US policy makers, academics, business leaders, and Nigerians in the Diaspora, an expectation that has even become heightened with the President’s rising profile since his defeat of Goodluck Jonathan a sitting president and the first time this is happening in the political space of the country."

PMB MAKING US PROUD.....I SEE ANEW DAWN FOR OUR DEAR NATION

click like for our great and well respected presido...PMB

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by deejayALFY(m): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2015
"The institute had expected him to deliver a public lecture at the heat of the Presidential campaign in February. USIP Director of Programmes, Ms. Jennifer Cooke had envisaged an event that would attract a large audience of US policy makers, academics, business leaders, and Nigerians in the Diaspora, an expectation that has even become heightened with the President’s rising profile since his defeat of Goodluck Jonathan a sitting president and the first time this is happening in the political space of the country."

PMB MAKING US PROUD.....I SEE ANEW DAWN FOR OUR DEAR NATION

click like for our great and well respected presido...PMB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial / Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video) / BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.