Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay (75437 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report / Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by IYANGBALI: 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
No Igbo name?
Out of 33 citizens of a country they make us believe we are one?

It is obvious and loud as that, that Buhari's govt is a clear war against the Igbos as earlier feared.

Why wont they allow the Igbos to leave then? Why!
baba no trust una around him,moreover una no vote for am now,make una go warm up for 2019 grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by obijekwu72: 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
Where is oga tinubu. With these I ve confirmed that he can't enter US.
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by IYANGBALI: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
ibadantiti:
Presido think say Madeline Albright still be US Secretary of State cheesy cheesy
this one is soooooooo dry,give us another one and we shall all clap for you
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by redsun(m): 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I was tolded by somebody that the boy is in charge of his father's food and drinks whenever he travels

What does he have to inspect, towo abi suya?

Brain dead chimps that lives in the 21st century,uses 21st century resources without having a clue on how they work.
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by lexy2014: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
I wish you good luck in ur exams ooooo baba cos going to America is like going to unilorin to have post utme
how is going 2 america similar 2 writing exam?
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Acidosis(m): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
una vote for am?its payback time jo grin
I'm non-Igbo tongue tongue But I don't support bigotry
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
70% of the delegates are from the north. It is very unfortunate.
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by liveexoticfish: 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Why can't he tell Nigerians that there is an office for first son.
Madness dey for your head U go denien your children I want 160m nigerian to say amin
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Ayietim(m): 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
How can you stay ahead of the game? How can you grow your business beyond your wildest imagination? You just have to DISRUPT yourself. How? Find out:

https://ayietim./2015/07/18/disrupt-yourself-often-in-order-to-stay-ahead-of-the-game/.
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by tucky200(m): 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
Who dey sponsor his pikin? Federal govt?
What happens to reducing cost of governance?
Baba is traveling with just 33 people..
Hope u rememeber someone traveled with 200?
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by lexy2014: 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
No Igbo name?

It is obvious and loud as that, that Buhari's govt is a clear war against the Igbos as earlier feared.

Yes oh, no isoko name, no ishan name, no gwari name, no kalabari name, no efik name, no ogoni name, no itsekiri name, no urhobo name, no ijaw name, no idoma name, no tiv name, no bini name, no andoni name,no igala name, no degema name, no ebira name, no irigwe name, no jero name,no kuteb name, no mbembe name,no.......It is obvious and loud as that, that Buhari's govt is a clear war against all these tribes as earlier feared.
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by lexy2014: 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
AdamsBashforth:
70% of the delegates are from the north. It is very unfortunate.
if 70% of d delegates were from d south what impact would that make in d lives of people of southern nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by drbrown84: 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Out of 33 citizens of nigeria,no igbo name on that list.
Na wao.Why is nigeria stopping radio biafra then.Am edo but this is unfair of buhari on the Ibos.Am sure he did not get zero vote from the east.Some people voted for him there.
Let him not smash this country into pieces with tribalism,
I smell rebellion real soon.
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by mutw(m): 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
No Igbo name?

did IGBO wish him wel? he would hav been a fool to hav invited his enemies
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
lexy2014:
if 70% of d delegates were from d south what impact would that make in d lives of people of southern nigeria?

If you are really a Nigerian, you should know about those little things that help stabilize our system. The winner takes it all syndrome has never worked and would never in any serious country.
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by lexy2014: 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
chuna1985:

So u believe only 33 people wil travel with buhari
No security details abi
Nigerians r heavy fools.
Are u a nigerian?
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by oawele: 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
likata:
yusuf..acting on behalf of some ministers
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by lexy2014: 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
AdamsBashforth:

If you are really a Nigerian, you should know about those little things that help stabilize our system. The winner takes it all syndrome has never worked and would never in any serious country.
So taking people 2 america is what stabilizes nigeria?U really didn't answer d question. Let's assume that 70percent of d delegates came from d south, what impact would that have on d lives of nigerians of southern origin?
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
lexy2014:
Are u a nigerian?

Are u a biafran
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by lexy2014: 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
drbrown84:
Out of 33 citizens of nigeria,no igbo name on that list.
Na wao.Why is nigeria stopping radio biafra then.Am edo but this is unfair of buhari on the Ibos.Am sure he did not get zero vote from the east.Some people voted for him there.
Let him not smash this country into pieces with tribalism,
I smell rebellion real soon.

Yes oh, no isoko name, no ishan name, no gwari name, no kalabari name, no efik name, no ogoni name, no itsekiri name, no urhobo name, no ijaw name, no idoma name, no tiv name, no bini name, no andoni name,no igala name, no degema name, no ebira name, no irigwe name, no jero name,no kuteb name, no mbembe name,no.......so I guess all these tribes should rebel
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by lexy2014: 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
chuna1985:

Are u a biafran
No am not. Am a nigerian. So are u a nigerian?
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
My thought exactly.
On the streets of kaduna,kano and most northern states,the inscription 'America is the greatest demon' is a common sight and applauded by both the educated ones and the almajiris but go to the US embassy and see them queuing for visa.

ARKdiscloser7:
The way they are celebrating this trip sha!
As if its one big achievement.
But wait I tot the Moslems hated America?
When did this love start?
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
IBB,FFK,Fayose and co are Igbos abi?
mutw:
did IGBO wish him wel? he would hav been a fool to hav invited his enemies

1 Like

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
lexy2014:
So taking people 2 america is what stabilizes nigeria?U really didn't answer d question. Let's assume that 70percent of d delegates came from d south, what impact would that have on d lives of nigerians of southern origin?

You simply do not see a reason to carry everybody along. I will still condemn such and action if 70% of the delegates are drawn from the south. The sooner we accept our "complexities", the better for us as a people.
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by ramje(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
omusiliyu:
Why can't he tell Nigerians that there is an office for first son. grin cool

Did your biological father keep any position for you?....Mofos
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by ramje(m): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Emekamex:
Make this man no disgrace us for there.

What has your own father done to help nigeria? This won't help your career...
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by lexy2014: 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
AdamsBashforth:

You simply do not see a reason to carry everybody along. I will still condemn such and action if 70% of the delegates are drawn from the south. The sooner we accept our "complexities", the better for us as a people.
I haven't given my reason 4 anything. I only asked u a simple question which u have failed 2 answer. My question wasn't about condemning anything. It was about looking at d impact d trip will have on southern nigerians if 70percent of d delegates were from d south. So can u PLEASE answer d question I asked? Thank u
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by ramje(m): 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Segadem:
Baba and Son Nigeria LTD
Mention one thing you are proud of your father for?? Idiot
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by lastpage: 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
heykims:
Just 33? that's modest enough, I remember one that flew with nearly 200.
Yusuf Buhari is a Nigerian too, so being the President's son shouldn't be a disadvantage.
I wish the Buhari led present administration all the best as they steer the national wheel..

So this Daura Mallam wey no get Cerbisticate will be lecturing Americans? Cheesux Christ! And that "clueless PhD holder" was left out again? Amerikans, Dearis Goodu O!

*Just 33 people when Jonathan use to take 400 along on such trip, with Mama Piss and her market women in tow!

*I hope Buhari will not fall our hand when it comes to Homosexuality! That is a No-Go Area, PMB!
*Can anyone give us a profile on Yussuf Buhari, who is he, what does he do and what can he contribut eon that trip otherwise he has to refund the Plane Ticket o! angry angry

Issokay, we are watching closely.

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by lastpage: 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
peppyluv02:
IBB,FFK,Fayose and co are Igbos abi?

Not Ibo by birth ..........but not-the-less as FOOLISH! undecided undecided

He cant take such buffoons to America! grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by olumalcolm(m): 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
muzzol:
Did the OP deliberately smuggled in Yussuf's name in the headline. Scanning through the list in the body which tallies with the official list from the government, Yussuf is not there.
I hv searched and searched bt I culd nt c his son's name yet some mofo's kip wailing and wailing cos he dint tk along deir fada. Awon olobe

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial / Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video) / BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.