Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,227 members, 7,957,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay (75842 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report / Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by osimataylor(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
heykims:
Just 33? that's modest enough, I remember one that flew with nearly 200.
Yusuf Buhari is a Nigerian too, so being the President's son shouldn't be a disadvantage.
I wish the Buhari led present administration all the best as they steer the national wheel..
This is one of their propaganda handle.They know the issue that will be raised so they immedietly put up a defence and ensure that they get FTC position.We know their style and strategy.But there is an end to every thing.Lies and propaganda cannot stand the test of time.
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Hemanwel(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
doctokwus:

The bolded quote even read "part of the changes" and yet u still decide to revel in your stupidity.
Please if u have nothing sensible to comment on,don't quote me next time,am not here to start arguing with confirmed nitwits.
You didn't even know why you voted PMB in the first place.You were equally swept off your feet by the propaganda.Coming here to tell me that part of the change(s) you voted was having a prior knowledge of the entourage the presidency is taking on a state visit to another country.Should this be of any concern to you,when you are surer that innocent citizens will die of terrorists attacks in the next minute than it not happening?You are not pained by their deaths,bah??Taking priority over who chaperones the president to another country than the president's commitment to the fight against terrorism tells alot about you.

Bro,I am not hating oh!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by pasol4real(m): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
I honestly don't see anything good or reasonable resulting from dis visit .
The list lacks merit indeed ,an entourage ,without real technocrats ,economist ,security men, industrialist n c.e.o.s ,just a bunch of Islamic fundamentalist n their few southern cronies ,cannot n will not produce any result.
Rather Nigeria might just be heading for an international embarrassment n disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by stinggy(m): 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
Where's my man Kashamu? sad cry
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Onlymewakacum(m): 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
kotv:
our dullard president continues with his world wide vacation. our taxes is now used to function an old dullard and his son's bucket list.

AN-IMAL shocked
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by claycares: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
buchilino:

though it may sound painful, lets be honest, we igbos r sometimes our own worst enemy. lets leave d rest of d country n develop ourselves n u will c how other regions will be folking 2 our region. but currently dats not d case. n 4 d records am a full blood proud igbo man
To start with, ask your governors in the south to conduct public opinion on the issue of self determination if the central govt isn't doing that?
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by shaqhead: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
kaboninc:

Just 1? 1 Igbo guy?
oh ur eye don finally clear abi? U now c 1! Yes, Just 1!
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Harryzon(m): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
christinie:
I love his new name Buhari. I ll call him that from now onwards. Hahahaha poo poo poo poo prejidenti

lol
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
bensonlee770:
Buhari reportedly staying at Obama residence next week saving Nigeria up to 15000 dollars per night at nearby Hotels.

His expense is covered by his host Obama and US government not at that of Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by buchilino(m): 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
claycares:
To start with, ask your governors in the south to conduct public opinion on the issue of self determination if the central govt isn't doing that?

i don't understand ur point
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by cyberguy72(m): 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
doctokwus:
Even keeping aside the very importance of the visit itself,what is most refreshing is the detailed information available of the number in the entourage,their names including even that of the photographer (omobiriowo),their missions,when they would accompany the president to specific meetings and the corresponding U.S delegates.
Obviously showing this is no visit for shopping and frivolities.
This is part of the change we need.
I have continuously said it,even before the elections;one of the most important and everlasting legacy a PMB presidency should give us is a template on how to properly run a govt,to which all other govt's after his would be made to govern by:honesty,transparency,accountability and not dipping one's hands into the govt till.
This is just official list oooo,unofficial list could be more than 200 persons
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by shaqhead: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
osimataylor:
This is one of their propaganda handle.They know the issue that will be raised so they immedietly put up a defence and ensure that they get FTC position.We know their style and strategy.But there is an end to every thing.Lies and propaganda cannot stand the test of time.
Simple question: what issue is dere to raise?
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by ibadantiti(f): 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Presido think say Madeline Albright still be US Secretary of State cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by ibnamin: 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
No Igbo name?
Out of 33 citizens of a country they make us believe we are one?

It is obvious and loud as that, that Buhari's govt is a clear war against the Igbos as earlier feared.

Why wont they allow the Igbos to leave then? Why!
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by GuyfawkesAB(m): 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
PDP is sure pained that GEJ never had this kind of reception as planned by the US with very positive developments expected especially assistance for the military. And for anti-PMB elements and haters, it would do you a lot of good to quit the hard feelings and sit back and watch our president work

1 Like

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by DTOBS(m): 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Make this man ni just come back with rubbish bilateral stuff oooooo cos I trust Obama,there won't be free help to Nigeria,is either we take the gay marriage or they take their help and we no even want their foolish help again...

#Naija, we say no to same sex marriage...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Beremx:

....and TANOIDS say my President Muhammadu Buhari no go school? God punish Devil!!

God bless my darling president!!
The one he attended with falsified certificate, the certifigate! Northerners were given priority to attend school abroad without qualifications rather be given fake one as opportunity to have their people in power. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
wengerjay:

The institute had expected him to deliver a public lecture at the heat of the Presidential campaign in February. USIP Director of Programmes, Ms. Jennifer Cooke had envisaged an event that would attract a large audience of US policy makers, academics, business leaders, and Nigerians in the Diaspora, an expectation that has even become heightened with the President’s rising profile since his defeat of Goodluck Jonathan a sitting president and the first time this is happening in the political space of the country.
Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-goes-to-america-first-son-32-others-make-entourage/214945/
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by jibsai(m): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
kossyablaze:
Tourist President...........Who knows where boko haram would strike 2day?

Your house maybe? undecided
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by GuyfawkesAB(m): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
To all the wailers, your tribal bigotry is bordering on the absurd. You should be bothered about who and what works and not about where the individual is from. All you want is your kinsman, even if he is there to steal for his family and cronies alone. Would you rather not have an hausa appointee who does his job without any discrimination than have your kinsman who will just fill his own belly?
For God's sake we have not heard any noise from tribes like Ijaw, Isoko, Ebira, Idoma etc. SE had quite a lot of appointments in GEJ's administration, nobody cried foul because we believe they were qualified irrespective of where they are from. Please quit the bitterness

1 Like

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Acidosis(m): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
Loll

So no single Igbo name?

One Nigeria indeed. Jonathan is truly a leader (democrat)
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by coolitempa(f): 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
Acidosis:
Loll

So no single Igbo name?

In oshiomoles words....go n die...... cheesy.....sai baba...... grin
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by redsun(m): 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Has it become a dynasty now? What role does his son play in the official protocol?

Orofofofo monkeys,wasting taxpayer's money just to see oyinbo magical land. Forgetting that it is all about vision,hard work and unrelenting efforts to keep cities and governance running effectively.
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by IYANGBALI: 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
No sheamaka,no shebuzo,no shejoke,no shenyere,no nwa obo do?baba na wetin dem do you now? grin
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by ayusco85(m): 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
ApexTitan:
The impression one is getting from all this is that visiting the US alone is some kind of achievement.

Thr is a diff btw visiting and been honourably invited and hosted. Don't be a dullard na
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by IYANGBALI: 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
redsun:
Has it become a dynasty now? What role does his son play in the official protocol?

Orofofofo monkeys,wasting taxpayer's money just to see oyinbo magical land. Forgetting that it is all about vision,hard work and unrelenting efforts to keep cities and governance running effectively.
I was tolded by somebody that the boy is in charge of his father's food and drinks whenever he travels
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by shalomm: 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
deejayALFY:
SAI BABA...

WISHING YOU'LL A SAFE AND FUN TRIP ABOARD...#Ijeoma

HAT WIL MAKE OBAMA AND THE REST OF GAY/LESBIANS REALISE THEY ARE MAKING VERY COSTLYY MISTAKE[b]
HOPEFULLY YOUR FIRST SON WHO IS AMONG YOUR ENTOURAGE WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH OBAMAs FIRST DAUGHTER....T[/b].

PMB MAKING ME PROUD SINCE MY BIRTH YEAR AND EVEN IN MY CHILDREN GENERATION...I LOVE YOU SIR..#nogay

PMB MY HERO

click like for our amiable presido who is making us proud

Which kind child abuse be that? okay......shetimma sighted..mode!
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by IYANGBALI: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
Acidosis:
Loll

So no single Igbo name?

una vote for am?its payback time jo grin
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by billtommy(m): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
Emefiele na hausa man na.

ARKdiscloser7:
No Igbo name?
Out of 33 citizens of a country they make us believe we are one?

It is obvious and loud as that, that Buhari's govt is a clear war against the Igbos as earlier feared.

Why wont they allow the Igbos to leave then? Why!
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by moment5(m): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
heykims:
Yusuf Buhari is a Nigerian too, so being the President's son shouldn't be a disadvantage.
I wish the Buhari led present administration all the best as they steer the national wheel..
....well said.an intelligent comment.
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
heykims:

So u believe only 33 people wil travel with buhari

No security details abi

Nigerians r heavy fools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) / Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial / Sylvester Debe Ojukwu Is Dead! Ojukwu's First Son Dies (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.