Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay (75430 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report / Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by christinie(f): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nellybii:

You must wail.
www.wildwailingwailers.com for your wailing problems. wild wailing wailers inc . Wailing for you since 2015AD
back to u.
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by christinie(f): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
muzzol:

Is he Yussuf Sabiu? and there are just 32 names on that list.... try to engage your brain more than your boobs
my friend Sabiu is his middle name or are you too daft to notice? It's like me writing my name as Christine Egoyibo. Would u say am not the one? Bia kpachara anya gi there.
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by christinie(f): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
mykl01:

Please while you are at it, help him remove the "d" and leave it at smuggle. SMH
?
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by fejicruz(m): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
kossyablaze:
Tourist President...........Who knows where boko haram would strike 2day?
Continue playing politics with Boko Haram.
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by ThisDumebi: 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
As the Presido goes to America for 'political shopping', we hope and pray (with bated breath) that he knows what to put in our political cart!
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
no woman among the list na waooo

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by fizziea(m): 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
why baba one chance no kuku pack d whole country go meet Obama

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by eaglechild: 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Midehi:
no woman among the list na waooo
May have to do with religion as Islam tends to relegate women to a surbodinate role.
Since most of the delegates are northern Muslims.
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by ssiaccenture(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
This is another honourable feather in our cap. Am optimistic that Nigeria will work for the good. Let those who are pessimistic be choked with their hopelessness. Or better still, leave nigeria for us.
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by biotechshola(m): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
No Igbo name?
Out of 33 citizens of a country they make us believe we are one?

It is obvious and loud as that, that Buhari's govt is a clear war against the Igbos as earlier feared.

Why wont they allow the Igbos to leave then? Why!

mr igbo,why dos it bother u? tot u guys are leavin, so why shld we consider u part of us? oh u guys actualy think u can compel dat man to gv u any priority? lol....no one cares hw d enemy feel.
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by 52Naira(m): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
No Igbo name?

It is obvious and loud as that, that Buhari's govt is a clear war against the Igbos as earlier feared.

Rochas Okorocha.Or is he now hausa ?
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by muzzol: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
christinie:
my friend Sabiu is his middle name or are you too daft to notice? It's like me writing my name as Christine Egoyibo. Would u say am not the one? Bia kpachara anya gi there.

Your story does not add. The OP claimed he is the 33rd person and we have 32 names on that list. Then why does he have to be the only one having his surname omitted? Meanwhile I have no use for your name attention seeker!!!! we know your kind.......
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by IYANGBALI: 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
lastpage:

Hahhahahaaha! grin grin grin grin
You are really rubbing it in!

But then, these people have to be the most foolish to expect that after all they did before and during the election, where they placed their "vote and trust", he would be courting them like some beautiful bride!

They need to wake-up and get real.

If they want to go to Biafra, they should all pack their things and enter the next Chisco Bus....

Even VIO no go check them along the way

But to be begging Nigerians to "Let us have Biafra" is so childish!
What is all that Chest-beating and Gra-Gra meant to achieve, ehn?

Lastpage!

hahahhahahahahahah kai you half kill them,all of them are going to eat you raw cheesy
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by IYANGBALI: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
biotechshola:

mr igbo,why dos it bother u? tot u guys are leavin, so why shld we consider u part of us? oh u guys actualy think u can compel dat man to gv u any priority? lol....no one cares hw d enemy feel.
haahahahahahhaa. I am enjoining dis,pls fire on. Hahahahahahahah
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
No Igbo name?

you want where an ibo on sighting any shining precious stone (diamond) will be like ' nna this willu be a nice investumentu. buhali biko borrow me N10 millionu'.
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by IYANGBALI: 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
fizziea:
why baba one chance no kuku pack d whole country go meet Obama
33 to plenty or wetin?how many gej dey pack travel?no let me slap you o tongue
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by IYANGBALI: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
francischime:
you want where an ibo on sighting any shining precious stone (diamond) will be like ' nna this willu be a nice investumentu. buhali biko borrow me N0 millionu'.
hahahahahahahahaa you dey claze walahitai cheesy
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by 76Naira(m): 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Godwin Emefiele

ARKdiscloser7:
No Igbo name?

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by IAMTHEHERO: 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nellybii:

www.wildwailingwailers.com for your wailing problems. wild wailing wailers inc . Wailing for you since 2015AD
Robot!! They have reconfigured others and left you.Keep on wailing. They will come after the Sallah break.
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Ayus34(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
luvmijeje:
This indeed is a working visit..... It reminds me of a certain President who went to America just to ring a bell. Nigerians haff suffered.
I also know him.... The man with a cap that fit the raining season grin
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by IAMTHEHERO: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
yahmohy27:
Jealousy ,it seems e dey pain you so much ,sorry ,pray for your daddy to become a president too.NONSENSITY comment anytime ,instinctive comments all the time ,poverty is not good o
I no blame you.Do you have dad in the first place? If you truly have,you won't have been calling someone dad in a public forum like this.Just a moment ago,we placed a bet on you whether you are a bastard or not. We decided to check out your monicker and comments on naira land.By this your comment, you have made me to lose my money because you just confirmed that you are a BASTARD.
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by mekanaky: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nobody from southeast. genocide at its peak
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by rexel99: 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
An entourage filled with people from a certain region. Past administrations always embark on such trips with technocrats and our business leaders so we can have business deals/agreements that will favor us or both countries, not to cap in hand begging. This guy really needs to learn much about governance.
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by pus20yr: 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ajimobi and oshimolo aliyu who are from the north.

He took along.
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by sammyj: 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
The last time i heard Okoracha is an Ibo name.
ARKdiscloser7:
No Igbo name?

Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Oluabayomi1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
wengerjay:

Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-goes-to-america-first-son-32-others-make-entourage/214945/
What are 33 pple going to do thr?
e for carry all APC NASS members nw all in d name of change
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by boyberlin: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Going through some comments here, I have come to a conclusion that most Nigerians are as stupid and brainless as their president.Monkeys living in a zoo
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by GuyfawkesAB(m): 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
[/b]Reality Check:[b]
1. No matter how much you hate, PMB will still rule over you as President (except you go on exile) grin
2. You can complain and insult all you can here on nairaland. It doesn't change what happens at the Aso Villa
3. You can find fault with PMB's choices all the time. He is still the President and you can't change his decision.
4. Holding grudge and habouring bitterness hurts the one who bears it. Let go of the hurting, PMB doesn't even know you are pained
5. Majority always win the votes. PMB still has an overwhelming support. Since you are part of the minority that still basks in the corrupt rule of GEJ, keep ur opinion to yourself, it's of no use
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by pus20yr: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
Oshiomhole and ajimobi who Insulted all the dukes and are not from the place. There is election rigging in Africa

And the people are protesting against then
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
kossyablaze:
Tourist President...........Who kill snake 2day?I wan arrange peppesoup!
.............. Good you got that fixed personally namesake!!
Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by Dino2002: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Office of the first son will soon be open.
Let wait & c d outcome of all d traveling PMB is doing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial / Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video) / BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes