Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,027 members, 7,956,806 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

Should The Wife Wait For Her Husband To Return Before Eating Dinner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should The Wife Wait For Her Husband To Return Before Eating Dinner? (826 Views)

"I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS / Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should The Wife Wait For Her Husband To Return Before Eating Dinner? by jonaifame22(m): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2015
Pls I need ur councilling on dis matter if I ask my partner for something like dis,will I be asking for too mch,or wat if she choses to do it on her own will ,shld I discourage her,mature answers pls if u have nothing edifying to offer pls find solace in other threads!thank u and God bless u as u comply
Re: Should The Wife Wait For Her Husband To Return Before Eating Dinner? by Danjuma827(m): 9:35am On Jul 18, 2015
Well it depends on the time of arrival from the husband. of the husband comes home during sleeping time.you can't expect the wife to wait for him till that time. so it is never a most at all.
Re: Should The Wife Wait For Her Husband To Return Before Eating Dinner? by Olami90: 9:38am On Jul 18, 2015
It won't be too much if you ask her for it . As romantic $ loving it could be, don't force her against her wish.
Re: Should The Wife Wait For Her Husband To Return Before Eating Dinner? by Eesha: 10:09am On Jul 18, 2015
It's not too much to as o. I wait for Mazi everyday but if I'm extremely hungry I eat and when he gets back I still pest his food just to for him not to eat alone.
Re: Should The Wife Wait For Her Husband To Return Before Eating Dinner? by Kingharzyz(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2015
My gf wey I never marry sef takes this thing so serious... There was a day I was sleeping and she'd to wait till I wake up in order to eat together, I was like bae have you eaten ? No am waiting for you cool
Re: Should The Wife Wait For Her Husband To Return Before Eating Dinner? by Dennygirl: 10:29am On Jul 18, 2015
Danjuma827:
Well it depends on the time of arrival from the husband. of the husband comes home during sleeping time.you can't expect the wife to wait for him till that time. so it is never a most at all.
re- read what you wrote.
Re: Should The Wife Wait For Her Husband To Return Before Eating Dinner? by Phoenix001(m): 10:35am On Jul 18, 2015
Depends on husband's nature of life
Re: Should The Wife Wait For Her Husband To Return Before Eating Dinner? by babyfaceafrica: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2015
Communication is the most important thing..but please neither of you should be rigid on a position....flexibility should be allowed!!

(1) (Reply)

Please Did I Do Anything Wrong? / Did She Entitled To Tp Transport Fee? / Confused?? Help Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.