Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. (46539 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. / Us Stock Market 101 – Hot Stock Picks - Train And Get Good Hot Tips / Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Jideams(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
@YerYer:

Play around with the platform and let me know what your thoughts are if you could find your way around. If not I will organise a Cisco webex Session to show you how it works. I could record it and past it on this site for anyone that wants to learn how the platform works in the future.
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by YerYer: 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
Jideams:
Ok Thats good, you should have access to the platform now whilst they process your application for real money trade.

I will review and post my analysis of the general market condition in relation to the stocks " AMBA" and " GPRO" for now.
Account funded, what is a cisco webex, is it a conference webchat session like skype? Also I see you recommended GPRO, I haven't looked at its YTD performance or anything thus far, but is that a good stock to buy being that all they make are High Def cameras? I think they recently released a premium version of their cameras and i'm still surprised how and why they are doing so well, could this be because there aren't any formidable competitors as of yet? I mean what stops say Apple or Google from coming up with their very own outdooring high def cameras? This is a niche market that will certainly face stiff competition later. Some time ago I heard GoPro was planning to build its own drones since some of its cameras are already being mounted on DJI drones, this will be interesting to watch. Unless you plan on playing out the uptrend in GoPro, I don't think its a stock that should be held for the long haul.
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by planetuzor(m): 3:44am On Jul 28, 2015
Watching this two guys like a smart ibo man smelling rat................................................................

**************na joke i dey ooo*********

HAnds crossed at your bet............. HAve bookmarked this page already...
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Jideams(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pleaser find attached the Technical analysis of S&P 500, AMBA and GPRO. The fundamental analysis of is on page 0 of the thread so I wil not repeat it.

MARKET DIRECTION.

Also I actively trade GPRO and you can see have 32 units of it based on the snapshot i sent you. I entered my position last week following the declaration of a good result and a good forward guidance. You can see the last green bar when I bought it. normally I do not buy stock when the prices are dropping, but the general market has pulled this down and it has declared a good result. Also the average daily volume was more that 400% when I bought it telling me Fund managers are in for a buy.

OK Back to Market Direction - market is under pressure and this is holiday season, by our trading rules, you do no place a new trade when the market is under pressure. 3 our of every 4 stocks will follow the market so the odds are against you. you and see the area of resistance so far, indicated by the green arrows, once the market breaks that level at high volume, we are in for another ride full force. If you want to trade the lows as you can see we are at a low point right now, make sure you take profit at not more than 10% and keep your losses are not more than 5%. Remember, he who fight and run away lives to fight another day. Let your profit run in an uptrend and cut your losses as soon as possible.

AMBA

I am not trading AMBA but as you can see it has moved up a bit from the point where I recommended it. This Is presenting a good entry point for the stock and if we were in an up trend I would have recommended a buy. I will wait till the end of today's session and see how it performs buy I expect it to move up if the market does today.

SKX

This is a stock I hold a position in, and it is at a critical point today. This stock releases result tomorrow and it has been growing exponentially for the last 3 Quaters. Not sure what the outcome is tomorrow but we can only keep our fingers crossed. I will do the analysis tomorrow and see how it goes

Note, the Graphs are in the order S&P500 ( greneral market) AMBA and GPRO

Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by YerYer: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
@ Jideams Pls what's your email or contact? Where do you get your charts, is it on TD Ameritrade? I haven't really played around with the platform very much, however I did buy a bunch of FB, PYPL and AAPL stocks (based on fundamentals I confess) Do you think these are good buys? I will still reserve the $2,000 I promised to use based on your guidance. I have a somewhat higher risk threshold than most people. Can you also post graphs for these 3 stocks?

Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Jideams(m): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
YerYer:
@ Jideams Pls what's your email or contact? Where do you get your charts, is it on TD Ameritrade? I haven't really played around with the platform very much, however I did buy a bunch of FB, PYPL and AAPL stocks (based on fundamentals I confess) Do you think these are good buys? I will still reserve the $2,000 I promised to use based on your guidance. I have a somewhat higher risk threshold than most people. Can you also post graphs for these 3 stocks?

PLATFORM - TD Ameritrade, Download trading platform called Thinkorswim.

PYPL

This is a new IPO, actully the stock has only traded for 7days. See a snapshot of the fundamental below, the numbers are not what I look for in my wining stocks. Check AMBA and GPRO and compare the fundamental to this. I have presented them in the same format so that you could compare.

I cannot really say much about the technical as the stock has not had time to settle down.

APPLE and Facebook are good stock, in fact facebook is very good and the price is now dragged down by the general market. But be careful in that it is about to release its result tomorrow, it could become very volatile, but if the result is good you will see the price jump and move into a new high. Set your stops and trust me you have a good position.

The first fundamental is PYPL while the second is GPRO. Please compare fundamentals

APPLE

Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Jideams(m): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
Apple,

Every one know apple is a good stock, it has been drifting side ways for a while and about to hit its 200day moving average, if it does set your buy point at about 126 dollars, never buy a stock at the current price when going down, set your entry point higher that the price and let the stock take you into the trade. I do not buy stock at market price, I buy at higher than the market price but not higher than a certain price.

This you can do by setting your buy stop and stop limit. This is how it works, if a stock is closed at 10 dollars today and i want to buy it tomorrow, I will set my entry point (buy stop) at 0.50% of the last closing price and my stop limit at 1.5% above the closing price. This means that if the stock opens lower the following day, my buy will not be triggered, and if it opens 1.5% above the previous days closing price, it will not be triggered. The price has to be between 0.50% and 1.5% for my buy to be triggered and a trade executed. Please not, my maximum loss will also be set and triggered at the same time at 7% below my buy price.

That way, i completely take emotions out of my trade, the psychology of a trade is very very important.

1 Like

Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by YerYer: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Based on your analysis the difference btwn GPRO and PYPL are glaring. How should I play GPRO? I'm avoiding stocks with significant exposure to China right now. Does GPRO have any such exposure? Should I buy at "market price" or "limit" if so what will be a good buy in price? At what price do you recommend to sell? How do you set stops on TD Ameritrade? You can add me on bbm as listed in my profile so we can do this via the web conference, this whole typing is time consuming and revealing account details. I will still post screen shots every now and then however.
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Jideams(m): 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=YerYer post=36365790]Based on your analysis the difference btwn GPRO and PYPL are glaring. How should I play GPRO? I'm avoiding stocks with significant exposure to China right now. Does GPRO have any such exposure? Should I buy at "market price" or "limit" if so what will be a good buy in price? At what price do you recommend to sell? How do you set stops on TD Ameritrade? You can add me on bbm as listed in my profile so we can do this via the web conference, this whole typing is time consuming and revealing account details. I will still post screen shots every now and then however.[/quote

Ok send me a mail at jimoh.stocks@hotmail.co.uk, I will reply you with my personal mail address just to keep anyone from sending me a mail. ill present you with my whats app number and the we could communicate better. I do not use BB
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Jideams(m): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Update
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Jideams(m): 5:48am On Jul 30, 2015
EARNING SEASON

The Market moves into full gear this Month with earning season and so far a number of stocks (SKX) has blown the roof. Yesterday of my Stocks ( Live position) Blew the roof and gained 15% in one day. Have a look at the stock position on google during the day and after trade, and I will provide you with a short analysis of the stock.

Company Profile

Description
Skechers U.Skechers U.S.A., Inc. is a designer and marketer of Skechers-branded lifestyle footwear for men, women and children, and performance footwear for men and women under the Skechers GO brand name. The Company’s brands are sold through department and specialty stores, athletic and independent retailers, boutiques and internet retailers. In addition to wholesale distribution, its footwear is available at its e-commerce site and its own retail stores. As of February 15, 2015, the Company owned and operated 119 concept stores, 146 factory outlet stores and 98 warehouse outlet stores in the United States, and 51 concept stores, 33 factory outlet stores, and three warehouse outlet stores internationally.

If you take a close look at PIc 2, you will see a red line marked 42, that tells you I have or hold 42 of those stocks and my stop is at 119.34 dollars. This means my stock price cannot drop below 119.34, if it does all my stock will be sold. At this point I cannot make any loss in this trade any more because this is higher than my buy price. If i hold the position for two years, I can only make profit in this trade.

This is what I mean by complete risk management.

Pic. 1- shows the goolge view of the stock

Pic 2 - Shows TD view of the stock before the before result at close of Market today.

Pic3 - Pic 3 Shows the Jump in price when the Stock posted a good result. ( see the jump in price after market close.

Pic 4 - show I am actively in that position .

Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Jideams(m): 5:58am On Jul 30, 2015
Now,

I have two more stock reporting next week EPAM and FIT, I need to decide if I want to go into earning with this stocks, so I have to keep close eye on the technical analysis.

It is only the technical analysis that will tell you what is happening, once you see a gradual sell towards the earning season, you know that there is something around the corner and you an reduce your exposure by 75% before going into earning.

Remember- The rule of the game is not how much money you want to make, You concentrate on a good stock and protect your hard earned money, the Stock will do the rest by running away if it is a good stock. IF not sell quickly, cut your losses and come back another day. He who learn to fight and run away fight another day.

trading is not a game of HOPE and WISH, you have to ( PLAN YOUR TRADE AND TRADE YOUR PLAN) let the market do whatever it wants to do.

Imagine, the US market trades about 1 trillion dollars a day, what effect can you have on the market by buying or selling a stock of 100 thousand dolllars. I will leave you to answer that question.

Just pretend the Market is the beach and you have gone there for a bucket of water, tell me who will notice your action. What you have to do is to wait for the wave to pull back, run towards the beach, take your bowl of water and run away as quickly as possible. You have to be vigilant and this thread makes me focus on my trade in case you are wondering what i will be gaining from it.
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
Jideams:
Ok Thats good, you should have access to the platform now whilst they process your application for real money trade.

I will review and post my analysis of the general market condition in relation to the stocks " AMBA" and " GPRO" for now.
Please let's start the Stock market 101 thread ASAP. I really need it. Been looking around for something like that but I've only got titbits of info. I assure you the amount of followers you'd see will amaze you.

My sister also tried looking for a Stockbroker here in Nigeria, she found Stanbic IBTC and was told she'd need abt ₦1m to 'open an account'. She dropped out of it and it got me too, an undergrad, discouraged.
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Jideams(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
Please let's start the Stock market 101 thread ASAP. I really need it. Been looking around for something like that but I've only got titbits of info. I assure you the amount of followers you'd see will amaze you.

My sister also tried looking for a Stockbroker here in Nigeria, she found Stanbic IBTC and was told she'd need abt ₦1m to 'open an account'. She dropped out of it and it got me too, an undergrad, discouraged.

Thanks delighted at your comments. Ok I will start the Thread on the First of August. Regarding account, please ignore those banks, they are living in the past and do not understand trading has moved on. Not sure what it takes to Open an account in Nigerian on the US platform, but I will need someone to try it. It cost nothing to Open it and you could have as little as possible on the account.

Now I need to work out what Topic to cover and when. I will highlight the topics and when it will be thought and you can follow at your own time. Possible to do some video and add them to the thread, not sure if Nairaland supports Video but I will do my best.
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Jideams(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
Guys,

Just got back from work and felt I should update you on the performance of SKX today despite the fact that the general market was down. Please note is is not all jumpy today but I will analyse other holding of mine in relation to the stock today and provide some insite. Please check tomorrow and pass your comments.

You do not need to be an expert to pass your comments, just acknowledging tells me am not alone grin

Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by YerYer: 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
I got your email by the way, my phone's screen got damaged and i will be fixing it today. Will definitely give you a call afterwards. That sketchers stock is too damn hot I can't believe it. How long have you had sketchers and what made you buy it, was it purely based on your analysis? Is there still a buying opportunity for those of us who don't own the stock right now, or should we wait for a pull back? Will this be a good time to get some Under Armour stocks as well? I did buy GPRO stocks as per your advice but the stock price has been falling.
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Jideams:

Thanks delighted at your comments. Ok I will start the Thread on the First of August. Regarding account, please ignore those banks, they are living in the past and do not understand trading has moved on. Not sure what it takes to Open an account in Nigerian on the US platform, but I will need someone to try it. It cost nothing to Open it and you could have as little as possible on the account.

Now I need to work out what Topic to cover and when. I will highlight the topics and when it will be thought and you can follow at your own time. Possible to do some video and add them to the thread, not sure if Nairaland supports Video but I will do my best.
God bless you sir. You'd probably have to upload it to youtube and give the link here. Patiently awaiting August. I'd add it to my to-do list ASAP
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Jideams(m): 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
As promised Find below the status of the market for SKX today. Please note, this an exception, this movement is Due to the earning result today. This movement is contrary to the general market move and we are not supposed to be buying new stock now as the market is under pressure. I will not be supprised it the stock looses 5% of the move today.

If it does, do not be alarmed, stocks are means to move up and down, but i promise you once the market gets back to confirmed uptrend I will buy more of SKX, not more than 15% of my holding though although 10% is recommended but we will get to that state.

I will past the updated fundamentals tomorrow compared to the last time I pasted one on SKX. You will see that your trading information is readily available on time and no one could deceive you. OK see the graph today and compare it to what i pasted last week.

Now look at the stock position and see what was made today as profit 900 dollars. I am showing you this to see that it is a live trade. This is to telling you theory, I show you as i go along.

Note this could drop a little bit tomorrw, this is how the market works, just set your stop at a price level that suits you. I will adjust my stop tonight and publish it tomorrow.

Good night !!! happy trading.

Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Jideams(m): 2:24am On Jul 31, 2015
YerYer:
Based on your analysis the difference btwn GPRO and PYPL are glaring. How should I play GPRO? I'm avoiding stocks with significant exposure to China right now. Does GPRO have any such exposure? Should I buy at "market price" or "limit" if so what will be a good buy in price? At what price do you recommend to sell? How do you set stops on TD Ameritrade? You can add me on bbm as listed in my profile so we can do this via the web conference, this whole typing is time consuming and revealing account details. I will still post screen shots every now and then however.

YeeYer,

GPRO is a good stock to buy, reading from your mail you must have bought it on the 28th approximately a day before or after I bought mine. Ideally, we are not supposed to buy when a market is under pressure as it is now, but GPRO has a good stock and I have my conviction in it. I have set my stop loss at 57.57, this is 7% below my buy price. If the stock hit that price then It will sell automatically. If it does not, then we are in for a good ride because the fudamental is strong, the technical is good showing recovery and it has just declared a good result to confirm its fundamental.

This is holiday season, market will be slow till September. if you cannot hold you will sell and let August ( the biggest holiday time pass) but i will suggest you hold and let the stock play it out. Stocks does not move in a straight line, determine your risk and profit before you take a trade and this will take emotions out of your trade. once you are in, and you know your worst case, just let the market play it out.
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by YerYer: 4:57am On Jul 31, 2015
Jideams:

YeeYer,

GPRO is a good stock to buy, reading from your mail you must have bought it on the 28th approximately a day before or after I bought mine. Ideally, we are not supposed to buy when a market is under pressure as it is now, but GPRO has a good stock and I have my conviction in it. I have set my stop loss at 57.57, this is 7% below my buy price. If the stock hit that price then It will sell automatically. If it does not, then we are in for a good ride because the fudamental is strong, the technical is good showing recovery and it has just declared a good result to confirm its fundamental.

This is holiday season, market will be slow till September. if you cannot hold you will sell and let August ( the biggest holiday time pass) but i will suggest you hold and let the stock play it out. Stocks does not move in a straight line, determine your risk and profit before you take a trade and this will take emotions out of your trade. once you are in, and you know your worst case, just let the market play it out.

Good points
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by zPixel(m): 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
Pretty interesting to find people that trade the US stock market here. I'm primarily a daytrader; meaning i don't hold a stock more than a day. And i prefer to trade stocks under $50. I really look forward to sharing my journey as a stock trader with you guys.☺
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Jideams(m): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
zPixel:
Pretty interesting to find people that trade the US stock market here. I'm primarily a daytrader; meaning i don't hold a stock more than a day. And i prefer to trade stocks under $50. I really look forward to sharing my journey as a stock trader with you guys.☺

You are welcome, I do really appreciate your diversity. It would be nice hear how you do it. Please actively participate and let me know what you do or how you place your trades.

@ Zpixel Please follow the group so that I could keep track of you... am sure you will be a valuable contributor
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Jideams(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
MARKET BREAKDOWN – 31/08/2015
The Market continues to trade in ranges sideways. Trust me, it is difficult to make money in this kind of market, so if you are not losing money you are doing well. As previously said, we are going into holiday season and this is expected. Also note that people will sell shares to take care of holiday and pay for school fees in September, so do not worry. Just pick best stock, set you stop and watch as we progress

Pic 1 – Market on weekly basis showing sideways movement.
Pic 2 – Market on daily basis, showing market trading in ranges and a possible head and shoulder.
Pic 3 - My position at the End of the Month

Pic 4 - Adjusted END of the month Position as Market had moved since my last update.

MY POSTIONS
Despite the sideways movement, my overall position grew by appox 20% this month. My positions are as follows
EPAM
SKX
GPRO
FIT
EPAM and FIT will announce result this coming week so I need to pay attention.

Conculssion
August will be slow and you need to protect your positions and keep a watchful eye, Market Is lively to break out of the range in September, either up or down.

Have a blessed week ahead. Market close for the week.

Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by pazikoo: 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Quite interesting. I believe I am going to learn a great deal on stock market, most importantly US stock. I am going to follow this thread religiously as I wouldn't want to miss any of your posting. In all, I commend you for the good job you have started and I hope you will continue with it.
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Jideams(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
MARKET REVIEW – 01/08/2015
August is a holiday season and we expect the market to be quiet, note “expect” as no one could say for sure. The general Market remains week although there was a good movement of the leading stocks on Friday, Hopefully this continues on Monday.
POSITION REVIEW FOR THE MONTH
My current Positions are GPRO, FIT, SKX, EPAM. Note, I added to my Position on GPRO on Friday to even out my position in relation to the other stocks. You do not want to hold 10,000 dollars of one stock and 2,000 of the other, try and even them out. The changes in the value of your position should be due to price appreciation and not buying a lot of one and few of the other.
POSITION OF INTREST AND WHY.
FIT and EPAM – Announce earning report this week.
FIT – This is a new issue, first earning after IPO is this week, looking at the graph, the stock is positioning itself for a move, the sell off so far has been on low volume, which means fund managers are holding on. Currently I hold 115 Units of the stock, as this is the first earning I have to be extremely vigilant, but I can see some positive movement after hours on Friday. Please see snapshot 2. There has been significant out of hours trading taking place on the up side.
The line marked new high point indicate my expected entry point if the stock moves up this week after earning. I will add to my position if the stock does well after earning this week so fingers crossed.

Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by zPixel(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
@jideams
What kind of margin are you using? because it seems you have a large account to be in all these positions at once.
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Jideams(m): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
EPAM
Company Description
EPAM Systems, Inc. (EPAM) is a provider of software engineering solutions and information technology (IT) services. The Company’s service offerings include Software Product Development Services, Custom Application Development Services, Application Testing Services, Enterprise Application Platforms, Application Maintenance and Support, and Infrastructure Management Services. EPAM provides Software Product Development Services to independent software vendors (ISVs) and technology companies. The Company offers Custom Application Development Services to businesses with application development needs. EPAM offers Application Testing Services for technology platforms and industries. The Company’s Enterprise Application Platforms develops technology and business application platforms, and components. EPAM offers Application Maintenance and Support services through a team of IT professionals. The Company’s Infrastructure Management Services covers the lifecycle of infrastructure management.
Technical Analysis

This is an example of a very good easy non volatile stock that is easy to hold. Note, you might not get a very high price movement but your position could grow by 0.25% a day but not shaken out easily. To be honest you can see the daily and the weekly graph are quite similar, that tells you there is no noise in the trade. If you compare this to the daily graph on FIT ( the last graph) you will see the diff. FIT is very volatile, you must really know the behaviour of your stock in order to enter and set your stops at the correct exit point. Truth be told, once you place y our stops you are fine.

The two red lines -115 STP and -115 Limit at the points i will exit the trade. STP is my stop loss point while Limit is my 20% take profit point. If for any reason during the day the stock venture to any of those points, there is no return, the trade is executed for profit or for " predefined" loss position.

I will hold off for now, little comments during the week with less graphs as i have done this in advance, Ill post comments on our analysis as i move along.

Any questions or suggestion welcome. wink

Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by YerYer: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Bros I called and sent you a whatsapp message
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Jideams(m): 7:57am On Aug 02, 2015
As promised

Us Stock Market 101 – Hot Stock Picks - Train And Get Good Hot Tips
https://www.nairaland.com/2496049/us-stock-market-101-hot
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by xbone2k6: 11:32am On Aug 02, 2015
I'm in...Opening an account right now. so when is the second thread coming up?
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Jideams(m): 11:35am On Aug 02, 2015
xbone2k6:
I'm in...Opening an account right now. so when is the second thread coming up?

https://www.nairaland.com/2496049/us-stock-market-101-hot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court / MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.