Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ (41261 Views)

7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by architez: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ANOTHER TRASH 4RM NAIRALANDERS, do we still need to advice u here? d situation his clear, someone dat can put something in ur drink to have sex because dey advice him to do so can also kill u if dey advice him to kill u, stay clear of him. if she's comfortable to keep as secret she can if not she can do otherwise. BUT STAY CLEAR OF HIM!

Architez here. I think FTC is a throwback to when Seun was the only one who posted topics. Back then it probably meant something (eg that u have the fastest phone, etc.) Now it means absolutely nothing. Infact it is a negative - it indicates an unemployed and probably brainless person who wastes a lot of time on NL. The only person who deserves any accolade, if any at all, is the poster of the thread.
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by Johnnoah1st: 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
architez:

Architez here. I think FTC is a throwback to when Seun was the only one who posted topics. Back then it probably meant something (eg that u have the fastest phone, etc.) Now it means absolutely nothing. Infact it is a negative - it indicates an unemployed and probably brainless person who wastes a lot of time on NL. The only person who deserves any accolade, if any at all, is the poster of the thread.
WAT IS DIS ONE SAYING? COME ON! TYPE IN ENGLISH.
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by davidas101(m): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin
Andrew114:
thank God she arn't disvirgin
grin
Andrew114:
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
Cyriloha:

oboyiiiiiii who told you she be virgin
na wating the op talk na or ur eye glass don dirty?*take handkachief clean am*
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by shalomm: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
crowther15:

Source: http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/07/ladies-beware-of-this-kind-of-man/

She did the right thing. you don't need to ask Nairalanders. angry
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by Cyriloha(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
Andrew114:
na wating the op talk na or ur eye glass don dirty?*take handkachief clean am*

well leave that digital op with digital post and digital cousin of his..digital cousin with digital behaviour and second class digital virginity and digital bf of hers and digital intention of looking for wine always and were to party....since she noticed the first act when going to the boy house carry wine from your house go abi she wan Turn the guy to MMS
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by amalder: 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
offspec:
Op you cousin did right.
In other news, ladies stay away from this type of guy as well
I love the movie die!!!
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by Jdesilentkiller(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
guy forget story, she was already molested the first time. And what advice do you need after she had already taking the decision, also how did you know all this? Are you her special assistance on media and publicity?
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by ayusco85(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
Andrew114:

This ur grammar no be here o
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by Holamidhe(m): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Behira:
She did wat she ought to do

I am d way d truth and d light .....Ignore this pls cos u don't want to knw wat came to my mind wen I saw ur pic ....

In other words no be OP true cousin this story na copy and paste from d link he gave us

...Good evening sis Behira
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by ayusco85(m): 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
shammahyaro:
na wah o

So are u a real woman? Based on ur signature
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
ayusco85:

This ur grammar no be here o
what do u mean?
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by MrDoGood(m): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by RealEstate34: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ok oo! in other news, Lands as cheap as 750,000 Naira for sale at "33" and Nkwelle outskirts of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by Oxster(m): 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
wot mks some of yuh guys 2 blv dah she z still a virgin@23?
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by dharamanil(m): 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Blame should be on both of them, u get boyfriend but u no gree am bleep u, what d hell was u expecting
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by crowther15(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
My first front page on nairaland So glad
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by crowther15(m): 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
My first front page on nairaland So glad
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
ok...
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by Chrysz(m): 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
shocked wat is d title of your fabricated story.
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by hollamanng(m): 12:20am On Jul 19, 2015
when people come on nairaland and say 5 reasons u should know ABC grin
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by Badgers14: 1:19am On Jul 19, 2015
.... She said she wont tell anyone about the incident....Why do ladies always do that angry angry
Here is a guy who almost killed you and you are still protecting his interests angry angry

And here the family are looking at here like she is bad person while the real bad person is roaming around free angry sad

She should tell the family about the incident ASAP angry angry
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by okoocheche(m): 4:32am On Jul 19, 2015
Behira:
She did wat she ought to do
true talk, an dat guy n mean well for her, nice move tho.
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by nebukadnezzari(m): 6:38am On Jul 19, 2015
I dunno where some guys come from I swear, what happed to crushing the drug Well I hope he will be smart next time.
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by slimmax: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2015
Did I hear green pill, that's definitely rohypnol. Had some from a lady I met at a club, she just walked up to me and offered . The bottles I take reach to knock out a rhino, the babe wan worsen my matter, I pocket the drugs.
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by ylaa(f): 9:29am On Jul 19, 2015
DESTINY, E WO LO KOMI?
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by Splendidee(m): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2015
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Andrew114:

She arn't disvirgin ke shocked
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by tolagabriel1: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
dat kinda guy go later use d babe do money ritual ni pls bae na military zone u dey o Kip off
Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by tolagabriel1: 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
dharamanil:
Blame should be on both of them, u get boyfriend but u no gree am bleep u, what d hell was u expecting

to b sincere
dat kind relationship na 4 broda n sistas dem
dating n no bleeping
iffahia

1 Like

Re: ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ by ekwemzy2014(m): 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
Well..bad for her...but come to think of it....he did not want to sleep with anoda woman......he loves u....but he bleeped up....solve d puzzle grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You / Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.