Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You (41365 Views)

When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) / My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by CharlesNneji1: 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
After reading this, you will learn a "dangerously" effective way that you can use to make a girl visit you, even when she suspects you are "up to something" *winks*

Not just that, I will show you how to get her to "willingly" kiss you the very first day she visits. And it works almost all the time, trust me.

But before we dive into that, let me make something clear. All the tips I'm about to show you will not work if you've not made a girl interested in you, at least, a bit.

But don't worry, right here on nairaland, in my other articles I have explained how to make girls interested in you.

If you've been following my articles then continue reading. But if you've not, make sure you check out my other article after reading this (just view my profile then choose one you fancy).

In my other articles you will learn some secrets you can use to make a girl interested in you

Now, let's start...

Shall we?

Getting a girl to visit you is super easy. The problem is that most guys don't find it so.

You ask a girl to come over and visit you and she turns you down, giving some flimsy excuses. Sometimes she agrees to come over and then turns around to disappoint you.

I've been there before, till i learnt how to "trick" my way out of it.

Here is why girls are avoiding your house...

It's because you are scaring them away.

Don't worry. Let me explain further.

Firstly, a girl will never visit you if she finds you boring (read my article on "how to talk to girls" to put a stop to being boring).

Secondly, a girl will avoid your house if she notices you are desperate for her visit. Never ever beg a girl to visit you. Never give her the impression that she is doing you a favour by visiting you.

You dey get the gist abi?

As in, Never ever ever make a girl feel you are badly in need for her visit. It scares them like crazy. It gives her this impression that: "he wants sex, that is why he has been begging me to visit".

The best approach is to make it seem you are inviting her over for something. As in, you have to give her this idea that she is coming over for a reason.

Let me give you an example. Here is one trick that is damn effective

You could call a girl up today, after making her interested in you using all the tips in my eBook, then go like:

"Hey, I want to cook ogbono soup. I need directions abeg. Shebi you can cook it"

Of course she go know. Ask her to give you directions, then make a show of acting as if you are writing the directions down.

She will find this funny and you both will have a good laugh as she gives you the direction over the phone.

After she is done with the directions, thank her and hang up

Then give her like 30 minutes and call her again. Then say something like:

YOU: "Haba na. You give me fake directions na".

HER: "Lol. How"

YOU: "I just finished cooking the soup, it doesn't draw. you give me direction for non-drawing ogbono soup? Plus the soup looks funny. It's red here and brown there".

If you do this well, it will make her laugh. Go ahead and PLAYFULLY tease her: "Haba, we are beefing o. you for tell you can't cook ogbono na". Bla bla bla bla. (If you've read my Ebook then you already know how to tease a girl)

When you two are done laughing over the whole thing. Tell her you will call her back and end the call.

Two days later, contact her, tell her you feel like eating ogbono soup the next day. And you wouldn't want to take a risk again, and that you really need to learn how to cook the soup.

Then invite her over to TEACH YOU. Not to cook it for you (you never can tell if she is a feminist who doesn't like cooking for guys. Lol). Use the word teach, it's safer

If you've been using the strategies in my eBook on her, she will come.

Hope you got the whole strategy?

Here is the point, directly asking a girl to come and visit you raises the red flag in her head and makes her wonder what you are up to.

When you give her a reason, it makes her relaxed. Also, girls don't like to feel as if they gave in to a guy's "temptation". It makes them feel cheap.

But when you structure your invitation like it's not a temptation, you make it easier for her to come - even though she knows it might still be a temptation.

Some other "reasons" you can give a girl to come over are:.

- "There is this new action movie I got, come over let's watch it together. Bring pop corns. I will bring the drinks"

- "Can you play cheese? Come over let me teach you. Make sure you come with note books for note taking".

Are you getting the pattern here?

One; You are inviting her over with a reason

Two; you are making her see you are not desperate for her visit by playfully giving her conditions for her visit (eg: bring pop corns)

Three; You are sounding as if she will agree to the invitation. As in, you went ahead to ask her to bring pop corns without waiting for her to give an answer if she will come or not.

DISCLAIMER: only use this strategy on a girl you suspect will turn you down if you directly invite her over. If you are sure she won't turn you down, just directly ask her to come and visit you (no need for the hassle in that case).

IMPORTANT NOTICE; to get relationship counseling and tips from me - you can add me on watsapp.

HOW TO DO IT:

1. First save this number on your phone with the name "Charles Nneji". 080158068422. (don't call, I might be in the middle of something important)

2. Then send me a message. And I will add Your number to my contacts.

See you.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by jascon1(m): 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
This poster Dem suppose cut Ur pireek. Common go and find how to make a life

7 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by Princezoi(m): 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
Dis guy sabi ehn!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by Trut(m): 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
jascon1:
This poster Dem suppose cut Ur pireek. Common go and find how to make a life

Free the guy, na him talent and occupation him dey showcase

9 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by Rilwayne001: 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
grin grin dayummmn.

I'll rather buy rene descartes book with my money. cheesy

I don't holla at girls, they holla at me tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
And after all those hassles and wining does it guarantee fuckiology Op sorry to say but you are a learner

3 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by falconey(m): 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
God forgive that I don't!
Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by FLAWLES(f): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
And i ll sufiri sufiri tell u>Sorry oo;me too don't know hw to cook dat soup,abeg go ad learn and maybe u ll tech me.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by Brymo: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
i'm in the middle of something important gat me laffing.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by glimpse33(m): 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
Things we do because of pussy cry

4 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by MuyiRano(m): 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
Segun, Ola, Sammy, Sunday, abeg its time to go for Psychological 101 class. Come meet me I wan sit down for front seat....
Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by K3bee(m): 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Comely grin grin grin my boss
Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by dryakson(m): 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
Boss Charles always on point....

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by chukasongun23(m): 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
thanks..adding dat to my list of plausible deniabilitys'
Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by Obodo999(m): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
glimpse33:
Things we do because of pussy cry

Bro I wonder o.
All because of 5 minutes 'enjoyment'. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by Skillfullulu(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
Abeg make we open ministry for this guy abeg.
Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by Samguine: 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Un top say you want make girl visit you.....

Chai, guys don suffer
Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by alexis007(m): 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
dryakson:
Boss Charles always on point.... Am enjoying your ebook and the tricks and strategies are on point.... Girls are tripping for me now..... Just give the ebook a trial and you will never regret it
for im mind......in na publicity officer sad
Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by alexis007(m): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
you're seriously approaching 30 and you're still posting trash.....eh?

na when you go see your mates dey cruise for Lamborghini...... na when your eyes go clear vaahhm!

keep postponing the right day to go out there and get a life.
Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by Orubebed: 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
U be mu.mu if you call this cun.t! Like seriously,getting a girl to visit and a kiss is one of the easiest thing to do!
Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by CharlesNneji1: 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
grin
Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by Asito(m): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
And i ll sufiri sufiri tell u>Sorry oo;me too don't know hw to cook dat soup,abeg go ad learn and maybe u ll tech me.
there are more than 20 types of soup. you must know how to cook one smiley. And if you wan lie say you nofit cook any1, you cannot categorically deny not having any knowledge of lighting stove. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by Tattooboy: 12:06am On Apr 21, 2015
FLAWLES:
now that i'v learnt it, come over so i can teach u. Gonna txt u my addy
Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by Nimblemind(m): 1:30am On Apr 21, 2015
Obodo999:

Bro I wonder o.
All because of 5 minutes 'enjoyment'. undecided
Chai, so you last only 5mins? Sorry bro!

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 21, 2015
Chai!! The subtle evidence and signs of new madness. A case study of Charles Nneji. By Nneji...et al
Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by liveyourlife: 1:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Whomever Amadioha, the god of Cassanovas has blessed, no Woman born of a Woman can curse (or deny the promised land) cheesy
Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Nimblemind:

Chai, so you last only 5mins? Sorry bro!

Bu hahaha! Chai! Wicked!!
Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by Nobody: 3:56am On Apr 21, 2015
Well i think its simple! No words needed when she stops in front of your house just do what the picture says.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by MrMelvin(m): 6:25am On Apr 21, 2015
Skillfullulu:
Abeg make we open ministry for this guy abeg.

EH!!!

Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by ITbomb(m): 7:04am On Apr 21, 2015
The poster above me dey sell market while the one below me no get brain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage Between Nigerian Man And Ghanaian Bride Sparks Up Jollof Rice Debate / My Spanish Fly Review: Learn From My Experience / MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.