Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE (10905 Views)

See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out / I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! / My Pre-wedding Pix.. My Woman.. My Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by donJ2(m): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
misspicy:
Fiction at it worst...
Andyblaze u have nice imaginary skills but u dnt relay it well...
Try again nxt tym

I bet you, d ops imaginary skill is soo lame, he shouldnt try writing for Nollywood his likes hv congested d lame industry....

So a woman that wants to cheat will leave her shop open.

...and even if d shop was locked, instead of d woman in d shop kicking d cheats butt, she chose to broke into a shop...

Lame
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by Remilekun101: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by missKiffy(f): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
viceldo:
dnt try such.......one word....stay away from that arina b4 the trouble start.....
And you believe the story
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by 3kay945(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
undecided

This Op knows well what people say about .........pishurepishure angry
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by Andyblaze: 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
Andyblaze my role model!grin

grin
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by mygee33(m): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
As in, u no get work
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by eagleonearth(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Op, u must b an igbo man. Lol
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by sunsewa: 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Andyblaze:
[b]

This afternoon i went into a store to buy 1 carton of indomie from my neighbour shop but she was not there, I saw another woman there and I felt it was her sister or new saleswoman. Its been long since I bought it so as there was no price listed on them I asked the sales person "How
much is the carton of indomie"
To my surprise she told me "its just 100 naira" and I told him she was joking but she inisisted seriously that I pay 100 naira so I paid it for the carton of indomie
I decided to use the chance to collect 1 big tin of milo, milk, packet of sugar and 2 golden morn and I asked her how much And she still said 100 naira so I paid another 100 naira for all
I was wondering if it was stolen goods but the woman assured me it wasn't.
So I asked her why her price was so cheap for me because I know I looked fresh because am a boy that just returned from Iowa in America so I wanted to be sure she wasn't getting sexually attracted to me but the woman said, "Well, the owner of the store is at my house right now with my husband.
Dat tin wey she dey do to am na wetin I dey do to her business too!"

This shocked me! This is cause the owner of that shop is my neighbour, I don't know, should I enjoy the goodies or should I run to the woman house yard and tell my neighbour about it and save her business from collapsing.
Please quick advise before this woman will run down the shop this evening because more customers are coming.

♦•♦#BITG♦•♦ [/b]

so the woman that sold indomie ctn and other stuffs 100# to you, just hijacked or break the owner shop to auction the owner wares without interference from the owner peoples,or neighbours,just like dat,no resistant or police interruption, addonbilivit.
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by mjames: 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
I just dey laugh
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by blaze2cool(m): 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
smelling lies
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by ladibright(f): 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
Fictitious undecidedFictitious
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by Haurmeday25(m): 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
misspicy:
Fiction at it worst...
Andyblaze u have nice imaginary skills but u dnt relay it well...
Try again nxt tym
well said..
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by agrovick(m): 12:05am On Jul 19, 2015
Andyblaze boomba
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by mizmia: 1:05am On Jul 19, 2015
fathomberry:
Cork and bool undecided
actually it is. Cock and bull. Just saying undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by experimentist: 1:18am On Jul 19, 2015
You are a mad man, take it from me.
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by tpiadotcom: 3:43am On Jul 19, 2015
hiss

i blame whoever hired you.
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by tpiadotcom: 3:45am On Jul 19, 2015
Luxiana19:
.. . . . .. . .
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by Princessderaa(f): 4:36am On Jul 19, 2015
this is super story!
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by harffie(m): 5:44am On Jul 19, 2015
misspicy:
Fiction at it worst... Andyblaze u have nice imaginary skills but u dnt relay it well... Try again nxt tym
The guy no dey tire....hah
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by midolian(m): 7:34am On Jul 19, 2015
Andyblaze:

As I type now, more people have full the shop. People are buying big big things
♦•♦#BITG♦•♦
werey oniro cheesy
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by Souljaboi1: 7:55am On Jul 19, 2015
pmc01:
Front page please. Never say never.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove.

I have no contribution to the topic. Typical Andyblaze signature. Smiing.

Andy is back !!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by Nature8(m): 8:02am On Jul 19, 2015
If this is true, I'll buy more goods from her self.. Mtchwww, how can she be destroying her fellow woman's home by cheating with her husband? I guess the man must be the one that open that shop for her too.. sad
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by Jadoskii(m): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
fathomberry:
Cork and bool undecided
c.o.c.k and bull
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by MrCork: 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
Andyblaze:
[b]

This afternoon i went into a store to buy 1 carton of indomie from my neighbour shop but she was not there, I saw another woman there and I felt it was her sister or new saleswoman. Its been long since I bought it so as there was no price listed on them I asked the sales person "How
To my surprise she told me "its just 100 naira" and I told him she was joking but she inisisted seriously that I pay 100 naira so I paid it for the carton of indomie
I decided to use the chance to collect 1 big tin of milo, milk, packet of sugar and 2 golden morn and I asked her how much And she still said 100 naira so I paid another 100 naira for all
So I asked her why her price was so cheap for me because I know I looked fresh because am a boy that just returned from Iowa in America so I wanted to be sure she wasn't getting sexually attracted to me but the woman said, "Well, the owner of the store is at my house right now with my husband.

This shocked me! This is cause the owner of that shop is my neighbour, I don't know, should I enjoy the goodies or should I run to the woman house yard and tell my neighbour about it and save her business from collapsing.
Please quick advise before this woman will run down the shop this evening because more customers are coming.

♦•♦#BITG♦•♦ [/b]

....ok so u ask yor sister salesman for sexxxx coz u wanted to buy cartoon of ondomy??....my brother...I dont mean to sound rude but u sound like a confuse sqiiirel!!(no ofeense) undecided
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by MrCork: 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
Andyblaze:
[b]

To my surprise she told me "its jusut 100 naira" and I told him she was joking but she inisisted seriously that I pay 100 naira so I paid it for the carton of indomie

♦•♦#BITG♦•♦ [/b]

...ab why the hell wud u enter a shop witout payin....muss u all ways steal? (We juss curious) lipsrsealed
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by Gofwane(m): 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
Andyblaze:
[b]

♦•♦#BITG♦•♦ [/b]
please mr Andy, is this thread romantic in anyway?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? / What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? / Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.