Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat (11512 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by kinglekan: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, u no go vex for me ni ooooo tongue
grin

I understand jare. Sleekyshuga too set naa.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
kinglekan:

Nah why I too like to dey find ur trouble nah. E dey always swtt me for bodi. grin grin

Yeyegrin......Oniranu oshigrin......

But I don miss ur wahala small sha ooogrin....for d other sidewink

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by kinglekan: 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
adeh39:

Yeyegrin......Oniranu oshigrin......
But I don miss ur wahala small sha ooogrin....for d other sidewink
grin grin
Hope say dis morn own nor vex u sha ooooo. smiley
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by delectablegyal(f): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
Tosyne2much don sign deal with .
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tosyne2much(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
delectablegyal:
Tosyne2m.uch don sign deal with .

Time no dey at all cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tosyne2much(m): 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
kinglekan:

grin

I swear the babe use style set oooo

I dey reason pm her but I dey fear make she no go open thread for my head cool
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tosyne2much(m): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
1miccza:
Ladies like Tosin who are more of professors and Robots than humans!!! grin
Hahahaha cheesy

Kindly elucidate more
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tosyne2much(m): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Toysne has killed me again @ Ladies who are Empty
Nah wah oh

Imagineeeeee
No mind me jawe cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
kinglekan:

grin grin

Hope say dis morn own nor vex u sha ooooo. smiley

Heeehehehe.....vex ke?.....o ti mora nah...no be today that kain thing start nahgrin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
tosyne2much:

Hahahahahahahaha...

You better follow wetin your mind tell you oo grin grin grin..

kinglekan:

grin

undecided undecided undecided You don see her before?
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tosyne2much(m): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Hahahahahahahaha...

You better follow wetin your mind tell you oo grin grin grin..

?
Hahaha cheesy

I think it's about that time I take a bold step.. I'm not a coward you know ? tongue
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by kinglekan: 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
tosyne2much:

Buhahahahahahaha!! Nor let her bf catch u oooo.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by pbs4real(m): 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
tosyne2much:

omo wich babe be dat nah?tongue
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by kinglekan: 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

undecided undecided undecided You don see her before?

From an array of lovely pictures, I have come to a reasonable conclusion beyond every doubt sey u mk brain. grin

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by kinglekan: 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
adeh39:

Heeehehehe.....vex ke?.....o ti mora nah...no be today that kain thing start nahgrin grin

Confirm. smiley

If to say u vex I for don call u mumu.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tosyne2much(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
pbs4real:
omo wich babe be dat nah?tongue
Na Sleekyshuga cool
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by pbs4real(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
MissAdeife:
lol .oga ooo tosyne2much
hmmmundecided i hail u ooh,shey nah only u waka cum?
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
kinglekan:

Confirm. smiley

If to say u vex I for don call u mumu.

Shey u no say......u don dey stylishly call me mumu?
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by pbs4real(m): 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na Sleekyshuga cool
e be like say u neva notice one hottie wey be newbie for NL. . Dt gal nahlipsrsealed
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by delectablegyal(f): 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Time no dey at all cheesy

Hp d amount dem dey pay fit secure u house for lekki?
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by delectablegyal(f): 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Moderators, what are u waiting for? Ur food is here, oya devour it.

Tosyne2much should be a synonym of front page.

E.g I wish my thread will make tosyne2much.
This thread is worth making tosyne2much.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tosyne2much(m): 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
delectablegyal:

Hp d amount dem dey pay fit secure u house for lekki?
Lekki ke ? I pray so oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tosyne2much(m): 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
delectablegyal:
Moderators, what are u waiting for? Ur food is here, oya devour it.

Tosyne.2much should be a synonym of front page.

E.g I wish my thread will make tosyne.2much.
This thread is worth making tosyne.2much.
I actually don't know what to say

*Mouth sealed*
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by delectablegyal(f): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
I actually don't know what to say

*Mouth sealed*

U should sai baba
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

TRUE @ guys been boring sometimes..
Everyday, they repeat same question they asked you the previous day, yet, they want you to hold the conversation..

They just can't explore; politics, education, fashion, celebrities, entertainment, food, goals in life, plans for the future etc..

Every time they chat you up, they ask, 'Have you eaten? What did you eat? How was classes? How was your day?' etc, and they hang up expecting the lady to do a miracle undecided undecided..

A boring guy gets a boring response sad.
Have you eaten? cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tosyne2much(m): 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
pbs4real:
e be like say u neva notice one hottie wey be newbie for NL. . Dt gal nahlipsrsealed
Oyah wetin be her moniker? cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by pbs4real(m): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
mehn! Nah sex _cellency ooh.grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by kinglekan: 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
adeh39:

Shey u no say......u don dey stylishly call me mumu?
cheesy grin cheesy
I can't fit to call u mumu naa.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by pbs4real(m): 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
delectablegyal:

U should sai baba
since i knw u,nah dis pix dey ur dp. Try change nah. .undecided
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by delectablegyal(f): 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
pbs4real:
since i knw u,nah dis pix dey ur dp. Try change nah. .undecided

Na me u con study for nairaland? Kontinu.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by pbs4real(m): 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
kinglekan:
grin I understand jare. Sleekyshuga too set naa.
wat abt missadeife?lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by pbs4real(m): 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
u dn check her out?cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SEXY or TRASHY - A Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photo) / Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) / After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.