Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat (11513 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by pbs4real(m): 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
delectablegyal:

Na me u con study for nairaland? Kontinu.
i go report to NL policetongue
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tosyne2much(m): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
pbs4real:
u dn check her out?cheesy
Baba, dat one na alt account oooo
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by delectablegyal(f): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
pbs4real:
i go report to NL policetongue

Wetin I do?
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
CFCfan:

Have you eaten? cheesy
Hahahahaha...

And he has arrived cheesy cheesy..
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by pbs4real(m): 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, dat one na alt account oooo
nah wetin me sef tink. . Hmmmundecided
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
kinglekan:

From an array of lovely pictures, I have come to a reasonable conclusion beyond every doubt sey u mk brain. grin

NL mum wink wink.. Always representing..

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Hahahahaha...

And he has arrived cheesy cheesy..
The topic is hilarious
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
kinglekan:

cheesy grin cheesy

I can't fit to call u mumu naa.

Mmmmn.....u for call me mumu nahgrin grin

Awa mejeeji jo MUMU nigrin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by kinglekan: 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
adeh39:

Mmmmn.....u for call me mumu nahgrin grin
Awa mejeeji jo MUMU nigrin
cheesy cheesy
Lekpa tio common. wink
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by kinglekan: 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
pbs4real:
wat abt missadeife?lipsrsealed
Dammn!! Dt one ehnnnnn *lips sealed*
grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tosyne2much(m): 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
Valmunich, dis one wey u dey view so cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
kinglekan:

cheesy cheesy

Lekpa tio common. wink

Emi niyen oooocheesy cheesy

#ProudlyLepagrin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by delectablegyal(f): 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
I just wanna tell some I.diots dat photo dey lie.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by kinglekan: 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
NL mum wink wink.. Always representing..
Yesss oooo!! And u keep it modest too. wink
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by kinglekan: 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
delectablegyal:
I just wanna tell some I.diots dat photo dey lie.
undecided

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by coolest01(m): 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
adeh39:

Heeeehehehegrin

You know how things dey go nahgrin.......

I can bore you to tears if you are dullgrin
Wtf! shocked The exact Sean Kingston song that has been in my head all day is exactly what I saw as your siggy shockedshockedshocked
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
kinglekan:

Yesss oooo!! And u keep it modest too. wink

Modesty is key, darling...
Lemme kiss my pillow..

Good night kiss kiss..

Dream of me using your ATM card grin..
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by delectablegyal(f): 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
kinglekan:

undecided

I just did. I discovered dat m looking pretty in ma arsenal jersey.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by coolest01(m): 11:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

I think it's about that time I take a bold step.. I'm not a coward you know ? tongue
*took* bro grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
coolest01:
Wtf! shocked The exact Sean Kingston song that has been in my head all day is exactly what I saw as your siggy shockedshockedshocked

Oh really? shocked shocked

Guess the feeling is mutual right? wink
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by kinglekan: 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Modesty is key, darling... Lemme kiss my pillow..
Good night kiss kiss..
Dream of me using your ATM card grin..
Sweet dreams dear and don't let the bugs bite. smiley
Make I sharpaly go hide my ATM. grin I rebuke any of such dreams IJN.
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tosyne2much(m): 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
coolest01:
*took* bro grin
Yeah you are absolutely right

The verb after the word time should be in past tense..

Thanks cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by coolest01(m): 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
adeh39:

Oh really? shocked shocked

Guess the feeling is mutual right? wink
I'm not sure about mutual feelings grin

I'm actually astounded by your heart - melting smile.

No, the beauty spot below your right cheek

Or is it the eyes?

What am I saying
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by kinglekan: 11:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
delectablegyal:

I just did. I discovered dat m looking pretty in ma arsenal jersey.
Whr is the pix?
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by coolest01(m): 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Yeah you are absolutely right

The verb after the word time should be in past tense..

Thanks cool
Anytime; No one's perfect. I don't know how I manage to see these things
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tosyne2much(m): 12:03am On Jul 19, 2015
coolest01:

Or is it the eyes?
What am I saying
Nice lines

This is what we call wrappering at PhD level cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by delectablegyal(f): 12:07am On Jul 19, 2015
kinglekan:

Whr is the pix?

Do u expect me to upload it? Nvr.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by coolest01(m): 12:21am On Jul 19, 2015
delectablegyal:

Do u expect me to upload it? Nvr.
Why light a fire when u have no intentions of cooking with it? grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 19, 2015
coolest01:

Or is it the eyes?

What am I saying

Lolcheesy......*blushing*

Thankscheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by coolest01(m): 12:22am On Jul 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Nice lines

This is what we call wrappering at PhD level cheesy
It's really not what you think grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by delectablegyal(f): 12:24am On Jul 19, 2015
coolest01:
Why light a fire when u have no intentions of cooking with it? grin

Is fire only used to cook? What if I wanna feel alright?
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by coolest01(m): 12:24am On Jul 19, 2015
adeh39:

Lolcheesy......*blushing*

Thankscheesy
U're welcome. No flattery intended. I hear you're Lepa. How true is that? Care to grant me a front row seat at beholding u firsthand? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SEXY or TRASHY - A Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photo) / Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) / After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.