Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari (66638 Views)

FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company / How Jonathan Transformed The Refineries.... Setting The Record Straight / Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
knuckbuck:
Jonathan's good work beginning to bear good fruit. Jonathan is a good man and PMB is also a good man. Let us support PMB to help move Nigeria forward. We are one, it does not matter the language or religion.
One love.

I love ur reasoning and mindset. if only every Nigerian can reason like you, Nigeria would be competing with country like Netherlands and Denmark in terms of stable economy.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by DEMADON(m): 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
HMMM
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by anonimi: 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Adminisher:

You will soon learn tge kind of man your new President is. A man who finds it difficult to tell lies.

Abacha did NOT steal
- Buhari, 2008

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Sobeautiful: 12:13am On Jul 19, 2015
APC guys seem too quiet over this bitter truth. You guys say he put the refineries into shape but he says no. Don't worry. We understand. It's a big blow to you guys. Teaches that before you start jumping up check facts. Don't just argue because you want to defend and win an arguement. For once he and Ezekwesili has spoken the truth in less than 48hrs.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Sobeautiful: 12:22am On Jul 19, 2015
Trailblazer1:
undecided

Let me define humility for you,
Humility is when you say"I will make $1=#1 " but after 50days $1=#245

Humility is when you say " I will stop bokoharam in 2months" but after 50 days,
bokoharam slaughters over 2000 people.

Do you want more definition of humility?

No kill person with laugh. You fit give us more definition shaa, me l dey interested. (But that guy no go forgive youoo.)
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by dumodust(m): 12:23am On Jul 19, 2015
Conscience is an open wound, only the truth can heal it- uthman dan fodio

Pmb if you said that...You took well the good part of your ancestors, and I have a feeling you're a much bigger man than some of your rascally associates... respect boss cool

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by toshmann(m): 12:32am On Jul 19, 2015
Rare momebt of truth from a pathological liar called Buhari. He has effectively stopped his trained liars and propagandists who have been giving the credit to him.

Perhaps something good came from GEJ's ill fated administration

6 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by vislabraye(m): 12:41am On Jul 19, 2015
huangcheng:

LOL please don't make me laugh. I thought you guys said it was the fear of Buhari that fixed the refineries.

His followers won't want to hear this. They'll still give him credit, anyway.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Sobeautiful: 12:47am On Jul 19, 2015
So just to hear him say it l have to waste more than 26mins of my life waiting for this woman to go straight to the point instead of beating about the bush. I no get that kind time abeg.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by AreaFada2: 12:56am On Jul 19, 2015
Well, I respect his honesty. Only because it's a scarce commodity among Nigerian politicians.

He could have claimed credit and all the loud propagandists all over NL would have rained abuses on us for calling it a lie.

In Nigeria, the more you look the less you see.
It's NOT about the truth; tribe, religion, sect, pecuniary interests and propaganda are rated much more important.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by redcliff: 12:58am On Jul 19, 2015
dunkem21:
Click Like for Buhari ..

..Share for GEJ grin

Verdict: Slim Victory for Buhari for saying the truth. Integrity counts ..Sai Baba ..

GEJ: Waoh ..your rating have soared wildly ..If this poll was conducted 2 months ago, you would have scored below 30%. In defeat, you remain a hero.

e be like say D match neva end grin

Stop this rubbish please..
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by saintandsinnerz: 1:10am On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

Did you even read thru' this thread to see that some of us actually feel a deep likeness for the man at this news?

As an opposition, we know it is a rule of thumb never to see anything good in those you oppose.
But some of us will always let our conscience trump the need for power.

You type like a person who is programmed to reason in a certain thought pattern!
Like an alien reasoning would lead to a crash of your programming.

Show some dynamism.
Change!
Your comments are always mature and thoughtful!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Happiness87(f): 1:13am On Jul 19, 2015
charger09:
food for TANoids..
he prepares a table before us in the presence of our enemies, cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 19, 2015
NTA is a boring and backward television station.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by amaben2020(m): 1:36am On Jul 19, 2015
the pampers nyash president of the North has spoken, mumu oshi

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by alexlee50: 1:47am On Jul 19, 2015
PMB has shown sincerely. This quality has really been amongst our leaders in recent times. He has also exposed APC for what it is, a propaganda machine. God bless PMB for speaking the truth, God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by PassingShot(m): 2:11am On Jul 19, 2015
[s]
Whynotthetruth:
If only he knows how many threads robots and insincere aliens like passingshot has opened accrediting same to him... he wouldn't have denied them...even midolian...dropshot
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by kaka74: 3:13am On Jul 19, 2015
knuckbuck:
Jonathan's good work beginning to bear good fruit. Jonathan is a good man and PMB is also a good man. Let us support PMB to help move Nigeria forward. We are one, it does not matter the language or religion.
One love.

Some pple from a particalar region did not support Gej though he z a good man maybe becos he z minority baba what goes around.....
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by dunkem21(m): 3:39am On Jul 19, 2015
redcliff:

Stop this rubbish please..

OK sir.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Adminisher: 3:59am On Jul 19, 2015
knuckbuck:
One love.

Jonathan is very bad. They kept the refineries comatose and dI'd not build any new ones throughout his stay in power while oil was more than 100 dollars a barrel. Most nairalanders are young and locally educated that is why they are not exposed and reason childishly. To top it all Jonathan gave licenses for companies to build refineries and not one has been built do far because of Diezianis manipulation to import fuel. They have also battered nigeria 's crude oil for fuel at very bad terms for Nigeria. The refinery business is a very common one. They do small TAM every two years and a large TAM every five years . Both of these should cost less than $30million if you are not doing expansion. People should stop allowing politicians to deceive them. They already have solved their grand children's problems even before birth so why would an intelligent young man follow a clueless politician blindly. Ask questions and think. Buhari is the only politician who won't tell you lies. You can call me partial but when the effects of the mistakes of your favourite politicians start affecting your lives please include your mistakes in your prayers to God
The refinery TAM they have just completed at the same time is very suspicious. It looks like they have cleaned up on you dummies again and have given you some respite . Ask your NNPC to give you a five year plan with local expansion and TAM built in with compulsory elimination of 50% of what we are importing now. Then we know we are getting serious.

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by drnoel: 4:33am On Jul 19, 2015
Dharniel:
and that's humility...

U people are pathetic...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Valendo: 4:35am On Jul 19, 2015
Adminisher:

Jonathan is very bad. They kept the refineries comatose and dI'd not build any new ones throughout his stay in power while oil was more than 100 dollars a barrel. Most nairalanders are young and locally educated that is why they are not exposed and reason childishly. To top it all Jonathan gave licenses for companies to build refineries and not one has been built do far because of Diezianis manipulation to import fuel. They have also battered nigeria 's crude oil for fuel at very bad terms for Nigeria. The refinery business is a very common one. They do small TAM every two years and a large TAM every five years . Both of these should cost less than $30million if you are not doing expansion. People should stop allowing politicians to deceive them. They already have solved their grand children's problems even before birth so why would an intelligent young man follow a clueless politician blindly. Ask questions and think. Buhari is the only politician who won't tell you lies. You can call me partial but when the effects of the mistakes of your favourite politicians start affecting your lives please include your mistakes in your prayers to God
The refinery TAM they have just completed at the same time is very suspicious. It looks like they have cleaned up on you dummies again and have given you some respite . Ask your NNPC to give you a five year plan with local expansion and TAM built in with compulsory elimination of 50% of what we are importing now. Then we know we are getting serious.
You are just another bigot for typing this poo. For once give credit to whoever deserves it. Get sense jare
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by cinedu(m): 4:38am On Jul 19, 2015
Trailblazer1:
undecided

First of all, wanna say a big sorry for d pains as a result of the losses in the polls, i kno it still hurts, but one fact is clear, Buhari made promises but never for ones mentioned a date or duration that he will achieve dem, so he has the right to take his time from now till 2019.

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by ksuccess(m): 4:54am On Jul 19, 2015
At least some people will now learn how to appreciate the effort of others. It is clear that Jonathan was not a praise seeker. Otherwise, he would have used all these as campaign strategies. Jonathan meant well I tell u. Nigerians were not just patient enough.

Haven said that, thumbs up for President Buhari for speaking the truth. I believe he also mean well just like Jonathan but whether or not the APC leaders will allow him do the needful is a debate for another day

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Tonylyte(m): 5:12am On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

Did you even read thru' this thread to see that some of us actually feel a deep likeness for the man at this news?

As an opposition, we know it is a rule of thumb never to see anything good in those you oppose.
But some of us will always let our conscience trump the need for power.

You type like a person who is programmed to reason in a certain thought pattern!
Like an alien reasoning would lead to a crash of your programming.

Show some dynamism.
Change!
Damn! Babe I too like you. You are intellectually inclined. Your pattern of selecting words is ''un-woman''. I have been observant of your post for long now, and you never disappoint. '' E bi like say na you I go marry ooo''.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by bobbyspeed(m): 5:15am On Jul 19, 2015
abuchilag:
I am really impressed by this show of sincerity and maturity.
Some "special human beings" will come here and shout change.
They will list improved power, revamping of our refineries etc as part of the success stories of PMB. Unfortunately they fail to realise that PMB has not enacted any major policy to attract such.

Don't get things wrong, the president was just being sincere and honest. Off a truth nothing has seriously change in terms of new spending on additional assets to improve electricity services and revival of the refineries. You may then ask why the sudden improvement in electricity service to the extent of having power for average 10hrs daily. Why this didn't happen during Jonathan regime. It shows that we have been punished by corruption and when the head is rotten the whole body is rotten. The miracle we see today is that the fear of buhari is the beginning of wisdom and this is what makes the service provider to sit up because their license could be revoked for breach of memorandum of understanding and contract. The refinery will work because every civil servants knows that we now have the right person in leadership position hence in save guardian their job they need to act in line with the leader charisma. To this end president buhari indirectly contributed to the change and improved service delivery we are witnessing now

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Candybob(m): 5:23am On Jul 19, 2015
Trailblazer1:
undecided

This ur dictionary is the best, how can i get a copy?
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by bobbyspeed(m): 5:24am On Jul 19, 2015
anonimi:

Abacha did NOT steal
- Buhari, 2008

He said Abacha did not steal base on facts available to him as he wasn't in Government. You need a court to convict someone of stealing.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 19, 2015
major466:
While some see Buhari's comment as show of honesty and sincerity, I view his comment as nothing but a political trick.
You see, Bubu is using underground political psychology to obliterate expectations and disapointments from people.
Pa Bubu knows very well that he made so many impossible promises during the electioneering campaigns. He knew Nigerians elected him based on these promises. Because of that, he is subtly trying to soft-pedal on the promises by dismissing them as campaign gigs. Doing that over a period of time will crash Nigerians expectations. He knows too well that claiming turn-around maintainance as his handywork will excite Nigerians. People will begin to believe in his ability to fullfil his IMPOSSIBLE campaign promises. They will say; wow, for a man to turn around all 4 refinaries within two months in office means that he can make $1=N1 in one year. He knows that taking credit for these refinaries will amplify expectations of Nigerians over the roof. That was why he said what he said. Its all about damping Nigerians expectations.

But I really wonder at people who believed Buhari will make $1=N1 and on that basis gave away their votes.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Swiftboy(m): 5:42am On Jul 19, 2015
People eye don dey open small small. Wait till they finally realized that GEJ was the better option
dunkem21:
Click Like for Buhari ..

..Share for GEJ grin

Verdict: Slim Victory for Buhari for saying the truth. Integrity counts ..Sai Baba ..

GEJ: Waoh ..your rating have soared wildly ..If this poll was conducted 2 months ago, you would have scored below 30%. In defeat, you remain a hero.

Edited: Late minute goal by GEJ! ..

EXTRA TIME!!! ..grabs popcorn grin
and ofcos he should also tell the truth about the improvement in power supply. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by henrysam(m): 5:48am On Jul 19, 2015
Just like you cannot take credit for the improved in power supply too sir.
These are part of transformation agenda of GEJ but Nigerians refused to wait.

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by fdayo722: 5:54am On Jul 19, 2015
well said. But one thing you guys should know is that under PDP led government, Nigeria refineries will never work for Nigerians to benefit. So the fear of opposition now in government now turning this around for good. The PDP government for the past years only scammed with the issue of dead refineries. That just the bitter truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Wike & Dakuku Peterside Meet In Okrika (Photo) / INEC Issues Okorocha Certificate Of Return (Photo) / Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.