Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari (28975 Views)

Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari / All I Want For My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up After Explosive BBC Interview / I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by Rilwayne001: 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dharniel:
so does PEJ...
For where?

1 Like

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by Bitterleafsoup: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
princefunmmy:
If she doesn't cook for him, who will?
Ask themooo undecided

1 Like

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by preciousMI1(f): 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
isn't it ur obligation what's our own with this?

2 Likes

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by preciousMI1(f): 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
isn't it ur obligation what's our own with this?

1 Like

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by IbrahimB: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
TotoBrusher:
you started cooking for him before or after he raped you at the age of 9?

Please get sense small now cry

1 Like

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by Kyase(m): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
CR77:
Who cares
i do, i guess u cant cook indomie sef.
Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
Wailing feminists. where are you o? I thank God for this woman, she is hardworking and still submits to her husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by mrtimycc(m): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
Before nko, Na me for cook for baba go slow?

1 Like

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by Ekugbeh(m): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
lera u gonna hear ekugbeh cuks 4 twaci.
Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by christinie(f): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
They cook they broadcast, they cough they broadcast, they travel they broadcast, I told u ppl that these ppl ll soon post their bleeping pics and videos. Instagram party APC
Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by missKiffy(f): 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
You guys don't get it, women with even less status don't cook for their husbands, they have cooks who do, so she's just saying even tho her husband is the president she still cooks for him against cooks doing so.

1 Like

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by ultimate77(m): 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
wet in b her job before? no b cook and make kids

1 Like

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by madmoney: 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
I wil abrogate d office d first lady now we now hav office of d wife of the president. Wat a scam. Baba onechance.

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by shalomm: 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Kyase:

my brother u go beef am tire.. Ur hero wife no sabi cook, and.....make i leave here

You don't know me......and i don't give a sh.t about your Sentimental partisan comment..... gat nothing to do with GEJ nor His wife...

Wise up bro......

what's special if she performs her duty as a wife?

get a life....

3 Likes

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by M4gunners: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
No cook for am employ me please.
Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by micmond: 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
She said: “The future of this great country lies in your hands. You are to complement the efforts of government by working very hard in school and to be obedient to your parents.”

“Tomorrow, you may be the President, the President’s wife, senator, honourable members, governors, medical doctors, teacher, journalist, engineer, nurse, lawyer and the rest of our honourable professions,” She added

This is exactly what ur husband told us many many many years ago. Abeg park well

3 Likes

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by Kyase(m): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
yettybaby112:
I will definitely do that too when boo boo becomes the president
errn i have a dream that i wil soøn be president, if u knw what i mean.
Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by seunfape(m): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
tell ur husband to eradicate bokoharam while dinning wit her
Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by Kyase(m): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
shalomm:

You don't know me......and i don't give a sh.t about your Sentimental partisan comment..... gat nothing to do with GEJ nor His wife...

Wise up bro......

what's special if she performs her duty as a wife?

get a life....

sorry no vex.
Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by Judolisco(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
na me for cook for ham
Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by ThisDumebi: 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
Wow! Btw, is she the president?It would have made sense if she's d president and stills cooks for the husband. Na Nigeria for cook for am?Or she wants that one to CHANGE too?i no wan hiss!

1 Like

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
OK I don't understand, y is this news? Who is supoz to cook for her husband? Iz it me? If she doesn't cook for her husband who will? undecided
Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by Jennifer89(f): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
so i should laud you for cooking for your husband? nonsense!!!!!
Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by shalomm: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
Kyase:

sorry no vex.

Nah, i no vex oooo grin grin grin grin

"but our mama's for house don dey cook for our palee tete", so if she cooks for her husband, there is nothing special about that.

one love.
Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by micmond: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
She said: “The future of this great country lies in your hands. You are to complement the efforts of government by working very hard in school and to be obedient to your parents.”

“Tomorrow, you may be the President, the President’s wife, senator, honourable members, governors, medical doctors, teacher, journalist, engineer, nurse, lawyer and the rest of our honourable professions,” She added

This is exactly what ur husband told us many many many years ago. Abeg park well.
Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by azyz1: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
What's ur responsibility if. You didn't dothat,you are a. First lady is not an excuse for not preparing your husband's meal.you are a muslim
Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by Twaci(f): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ekugbeh:
lera u gonna hear ekugbeh cuks 4 twaci.
iffa hear say u can cook tongue
Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by XYZADIGOR7: 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
I LOVE THAT... Ladies una d hear? Nails
Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by 9jatatafo(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
What is the big deal? If you don't cook for him is it me that will cook for PMB? Nonsense news
Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by Haywhymido(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
TotoBrusher:
you started cooking for him before or after he raped you at the age of 9?
with d kind of monicker dat u use,we dont expect sumthin sensible frm u n gud of u,u didnt disappoint us.

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by Kyase(m): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
shalomm:

Nah, i no vex oooo grin grin grin grin

"but our mama's for house don dey cook for our palee tete", so if she cooks for her husband, there is nothing special about that.

one love.
naso sha, u knw say we children of nowadays we no dy hear word.
Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol / Thugs Invade Catholic Church In Lagos, Cart Away PVC Registration Machines / Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.