Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,789 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! (73899 Views)

Gordon Obua Buried, Goodluck, Patience Jonathan Attend (Photos) / Gordon Obua Is Dead! Jonathan's Ex CSO Dies Of Heart Attack / Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by blazetitov: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by deltapikin(m): 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
Too many fake news make people not to know the true one again. If this news Na true at least two media houses for don carry the news.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by sojdson: 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
[quote author=CR77 post=36022630] cheesy cheesy In Fayose's voice grin grin grin "Go and arrest Boko Haram"

Arrest that GEJ cannot do for 6 years PMB should do it in 1 month. He must be a magician superman.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by guttentag(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
haywire1:
SSS dey arrest everytime none of d arrest don land for jail. I'm tired of hearing and reading arrest, wanna start hearing and reading them go jail for many years jare angry angry

https://www.nairaland.com/2292362/white-iphone-4s-64gig-sale

#

Don't Worry, GEJ Is the Big Fish that will go to Jail..

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by ZMTZ(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
arresting suspected personnel of the Immediate past administration should be structured by Buhari
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by Nichobabe(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
dipopooo:

Am senseless abi? so he should use d whole 4yrs chasing corrupt pdp members abi? Amaechi n co should b walking freely abi?

You are really a small boy. Please when did he enter the position? Has he spent 3months? you are talking of 4 years. Read my post again.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by Firefire(m): 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
MizMyColi:
angryThis One Is Booked For Sentimental Reasoning.

*modified*

This is unacceptable.
It is a breach of pact.
Buhari needs to stop being pretentious.
Truly, a Leopard does not change its spots.
Just when I developed a sense of likeness for speaking the truth about the refineries.
undecided
One step forward, 10 backwards.

? No!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by kraftykc(m): 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
MizMyColi:
This Space Is Booked For Objective Reasoning.

*zModifies*z

Is Mr President aware of this development?
This might likely be the work of security zealots who see a need to impress to get their pay.

It is wrong on all counts to hold a man to ransom without so much as a fair hearing.
One can only imagine the torture he is being made to undergo?

I hope to hear of the man's release soonest.
Mr President should not be a party to such crass violation of human rights.

Hopefully, when this news gets to him, things and records will be set straight
Hopefully....

A person can't get questioned without an online riot breaking out. The man isn't above answering questions from the security services. Stop encouraging this corruption of weakening of our institutions. He has not been nailed nor condemned, be proud to see your country try to do things the right way and stop being your own worse enemy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by LEXYCOM: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jona, watch u back.....arrest go soon reach u and patience
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by philips70(m): 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

*zModifies*z

This might likely be the work of security zealots who see a need to impress to get their pay.

It is wrong on all counts to hold a man to ransom without so much as a fair hearing.

Hopefully, when this news gets to him, things and records will be set straight.
Hopefully....

So this is the objective reasoning abi female TANoid?

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by cyprus000: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by ahaz: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
dipopooo:
Walahi we don enter one chance.

Is he d boko haram leader (shekarau) we ar all lookin for?

Is he d one devaluatin our currency?

Is he d one causing unemployment?

Baba pls leave Jonathan's pple for now. Let's rebuild Nigeria
for the records APC re the ones carrying out the persecution now ND nobody is shouting human right violation, they re carrying out selective arrest in the name of fighting corruption ND nobody is talking. Today it's happening to an ijaw man tomorrow it might be igbo or Yoruba. Pls when it happens no one should play God or sophistication.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by yorke1: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
LEXYCOM:
Jona, watch u back.....arrest go soon reach u and patience

If the daura bloody dullard have balls in his dicck, he should dare to.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by harry509: 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by eejo(m): 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
buhari has finish nigeria the security forces are divided more than never before boko haram the benefactor
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by Jesusloveyou: 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
DaBullIT:
But isn't Buhari witch hunting?

Everybody will pay
no, he also join arrest buhari 30yrs ago, oh oh oh, buhari is venddetalizing him,

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by Eshinery(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
DaBullIT:
But isn't Buhari witch hunting?
Everybody will pay
rather the corrupt politicians will pay
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
Where are those that say Buhari is weak, Idiagbon was the brain behind his regime in the 1980's?
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by tbaba1234: 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
deltapikin:
Too many fake news make people not to know the true one again. If this news Na true at least two media houses for don carry the news.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/18/nigeria-arrest-former-chief-security-officer-ex-president-jonathan
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by MizMyColi(f): 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
philips70:

So this is the objective reasoning abi female TANoid?

It doesn't have to suit your ears to sound objective.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by 9jatatafo(m): 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
Umaru Dikko way!!
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

*modified*

This is unacceptable.
It is a breach of pact.
Just when I developed a sense of likeness for speaking the truth about the refineries.
undecided

Having not taken credit on the refineries cos it's so obvious to everyone it wasn't his doing. Realizing there are no credits left except for the APC party crisis, confusion and regular suicide bombing of the last two months. The next thing is to target him that has the credits.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by seniorklop: 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Is he not one of their own? I doubt if its witch hunt. If the news is true then i believe he might be linked to some shady dealings or probably an accomplice in an offence. I'm suspecting it could be related to NSA case.
MizMyColi:

*zModifies*z

Hopefully, when this news gets to him, things and records will be set straight.
Hopefully....
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by trotsky2: 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
This is very excellent news. We need more of this to counter the enemies of the nigerian state. Biafreaks you are next
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by MizMyColi(f): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
kraftykc:

A person can't get questioned without an online riot breaking out. The man isn't above answering questions from the security services. Stop encouraging this corruption of weakening of our institutions. He has not been nailed nor condemned, be proud to see your country try to do things the right way and stop being your own worse enemy.

This is not about rioting or riotry.

You incarcerate a man for one week in some private detention facility.
Not even a word or an inkling of his offence saunters to public glare.

No one in his shoes would feel good about that.

If I am arrested today.
My people deserve to know or even suspect what might have led to it.
It is called human rights.
That man is innocent until proven gulty in a court of law.
Nigeria is not a jungle.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by pelumi001(m): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
Suraju!! Bring my alomo..... Make I seat dey watch as the drama unfold.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by oyafemi(m): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
haywire1:
SSS dey arrest everytime none of d arrest don land for jail. I'm tired of hearing and reading arrest, wanna start hearing and reading them go jail for many years jare angry angry

https://www.nairaland.com/2292362/white-iphone-4s-64gig-sale

#
am with u on that jare.....

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by sukkot: 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

*modified*

This is unacceptable.
It is a breach of pact.
undecided
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2644715_2589238dbjpeg37e09e61d453a389afb1cb1256f1b9e12_jpeg6a8f1bd1111055edccf0f191f653e0d0

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by Enoch127(m): 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
PMB instead of you a resting THE DEADLY BOKO HARAM you their busy thinking of how to a rest patriotic citizens of our dear country. Please don't be a dictator PMB

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by Tkester: 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
uncle005:
That is how GEJ will be arrested and nothing will happen. All the people ranting on Nairaland can only vent their anger here, after that they all go to sleep and resume to read people's contribution and begin to post nonsense comments. Na dem fear pass house rat, only one gunshot to the air dem don run from their house. Anuofia

Jonathan arrested? Arresting Jonathan will only happen in the mind of a demented person like you. All buhari is doing is; he knows fools like you voted him into power, so he is giving you something to cheer and be happy, while the greatest form of mis=governance since 1960 is going on under his administration.

I only pity your worthless self, because the change you voted will soon turn out to be your nightmare, and while others have seen the signal already and are taking precautions, your careless ego will choose to be massaging itself by feeding on sensational topic like the one under discourse.

Lastly, for your information, though I know your brain is so lifeless to process any information, but to fulfill all righteousness - the former NSA that was arrested has already been set free, while the SSS Director General claims he did not order his arrest... to help you understand the implication of the SSS director's statement, what it means is that the hierarchy of the Nigerians security is probably not in tune with their boss (buhari). So you see, all your buhari wants to achieve is to keep nomads like you happy by engaging them in sensationalism. Just help me tell him the next time you see him in the abattoir; to start paying you the 5000k he promised you during election, because hunger is about to wipe out you entire family.

MUFU!

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by philips70(m): 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

It doesn't have to suit your ears to sound objective.

It still had wailing written all over it. I was waiting to see showers of praises on the best president we have had so far. At least you wailed enough on the other one you reserved for that purpose. Please support the WINCH HUNT even if it's one sided, when PDP comes in again they will do their own to APC. If Jonathan did this most of us would have supported him, The good thing is none of the witch hunted politician in Nigeria has been innocent. Gradually we will weed out thieves from government and keep them only in the private sector.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by MizMyColi(f): 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
seniorklop:
Is he not one of their own? I doubt if its witch hunt. If the news is true then i believe he might be linked to some shady dealings or probably an accomplice in an offence. I'm suspecting it could be related to NSA case.

That's what I'm saying here.

I understand that there are covert ops where people are bundled away and interrogated, in all secrecy.
But now that it has become a matter of the public, the DSS has questions to answer.

On what grounds have they held a man for one week, without so much as disclosing, even to close sources, what charges have been brought against him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far / Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges / Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.