Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun (57512 Views)

What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun / Court Determines Suit Between Biafra, Nigeria On Sept 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Samirana360(m): 5:19am On Jul 19, 2015
biafra indepence loading....98%

I smell october 1st tinz

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by WOCKHARDI(m): 5:24am On Jul 19, 2015
Freedom and Self determination do not always come on a platter of gold. No Nigerian court will ever give judgement in favor of Biafra. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by iornenge81(m): 5:24am On Jul 19, 2015
indifferent
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by clans(f): 5:26am On Jul 19, 2015
I'm an igbo girl and I say NO to biafra!! All these people making noise about this biafra ish are just gullible, illiterates and ruffians. The average igbo man with shops in alaba market, trade fare and ladipo would never be a part of this shenanigan.
you guys had better get up your lazy behinds, find something worth doing instead of listening to a dumb radio station.
Long live the hausa tribe
Long live the Yoruba tribe
Long live the igbo tribe
Long live all other minor tribes
Long live the federal republic of NIGERIA
Peace!!!!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by clans(f): 5:28am On Jul 19, 2015
Btruth:
9 out of 10 of my Igbo close associate thinks that the people that are actually preaching this hatred among the Ibo are those who have never cross the River Niger bridge to the SW. They said, no right thinking Igbo man after establish his business well in any region in the country will want to set it ablaze for the sake of returning home to be with his clans.
The worst part is that it's not as if they're in peace with these their clans ooo. There's still rivalry, beef and juju among them.. So why would I give up all I have just for some dumb reunion with my clan

3 Likes

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by HungerBAD: 5:28am On Jul 19, 2015
clans:
I'm an igbo girl and I say NO to biafra!! All these people making noise about this biafra ish are just gullible, illiterates and ruffians. The average igbo man with shops in alaba market, trade fare and ladipo would never be a part of this shenanigan.
you guys had better get up your lazy behinds, find something worth doing instead of listening to a dumb radio station.
Long live the igbo tribe
Peace!!!!!

Finally, an Igbo girl after my own heart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by stanley095(m): 5:29am On Jul 19, 2015
this guy should be brought to book before causing more havoc. person like him.fit talk finish when the real thing start to happen, him go go hide. i don project am. him just dey make money dey poison people mind.

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 19, 2015
Btruth:
9 out of 10 of my Igbo close associate thinks that the people that are actually preaching this hatred among the Ibo are those who have never cross the River Niger bridge to the SW. They said, no right thinking Igbo man after establish his business well in any region in the country will want to set it ablaze for the sake of returning home to be with his clans.
Achieving self determination doesn't mean people has to go back to their regions/country. There are Nigerians with businesses all over the world. Even the so called businesses you talk about become the target of host communities at any opportune times. There were so much more of such businesses before 1966. Their owners were murdered in cold blood and those that were able to escape arrived Eastern Nigeria empty handed. Justice was never served so the culprits has taken it as a usual thing. Indeed the trend had continued to this day. Whenever there is the slightest reason, Ndigbo and there businesses become the target. It is better to be seen as a foreigner(Biafran), in such communities today with a government that will pursue justice at the Hague should such incidence re-occur.

9 Likes

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Silverlight2014: 5:36am On Jul 19, 2015
We know that our enemies will not like that fact that Biafrans are committed to their self-determinatiion. Let them call us any name. Biafra will surely be. One day yoruba and Hausas will wake to find themselves in Nigeria only

12 Likes

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 19, 2015
clans:
Long live the igbo tribe
Peace!!!!!
I don't think you know your history. Those that do and know that history repeats itself are taken safety precautions by calling for a sovereign state of their own. What makes you think achieving the Biafran course means people has to return to their regions to dwell. You sounded like you are from another planet. That we are called Nigerians today, has it prevented us from living in other countries and establishing businesses?.

13 Likes

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 19, 2015
Aside the usual insults and chest beating. I see practically no problems with the flat-heads and their hate mongering.Their insistence on having biafra is 100% legitimate. they should be allowed to go. To me "Dilector" is just another asari. beats his chest, spit the usual garbage. trend for a couple of days and back to square 1. they need someone who is more civil

6 Likes

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 19, 2015
idolda:
Biafra!
No matter what pharaoh did to the children of Israel, the more he kill or destroy, the more they waxed stronger, so do yourself a favour by staying out of heart attack and stroke

9 Likes

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 19, 2015
Sincere4u:

Achieving self determination doesn't mean people has to go back to their regions/country. There are Nigerians with businesses all over the world. Even the so called businesses you talk about become the target of host communities at any opportune times. There were so much more of such businesses before 1966. Their owners were murdered in cold blood and those that were able to escape arrived Eastern Nigeria empty handed. Justice was never served so the culprits has taken it as a usual thing. Indeed the trend had continued to this day. Whenever there is the slightest reason, Ndigbo and there businesses become the target. It is better to be seen as a foreigner(Biafran), in such communities today with a government that will pursue justice at the Hague should such incidence re-occur.
Hmmm. you want to preach about hague to unknown almajiri, area boys and thugs
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 19, 2015
saxywale:

what about the arab style dressing? is that part of biafra traditional wears too
This guy is a damn good fraudster. grin

In response to this comment, I decided to outline how Nnamdi Kanu, the "Director", is Nigeria's biggest headache.

Any fraudster that can make an Indigenous established Radio more listened to than BBC radio service is a good one.
In fact any fraduster capable of making Buhari give a press statement to counter him is one sharp one.

Any scammer that forced Nigerians to start debating our history, is one helluva conman.

Any fraudster capable of making Biafra trend worldwide on Twitter, knows his game well enough.

Any Fraudster heading Indigenous People Of Biafra, recognized in 91 countries by respective govts of these 91 countries, is a baddo.

Any fraudster that can appeal to Igbo business men to leave their business and stand under the sun, after which they marched a whole city, is one of a kind.

Any fraudster that says something, and does it, he is bad.

Any scammer than can unite Biafrans under I.P.OB and make them attend weekly gatherings, to deliberate on the issues of Biafra is tough.

Any fraudster, that received national attention, and have outwitted the FG with propaganda is the biggest con-man, infact his case don pass section 419.

Any scammer capable of calling Buhari - Terrorist and Paedophile and still challenge him to sue him if he is lying is a gangster scammer.

Any Fraudster that has organized Biafrans in U.S.A to embarrass Buhari at White House, is the baddest.

Any fraudster that can make FG withdraw their statements on bombing of Calabar, after FG boasted of it, is a fraudster that has never been known to man.

Any fraudster that appealed to his people to shut down their market and protest in all Igbo land is a baddo.

Any fraudster that can make SE governors fear him or even challenge his power over people deserves death by hanging.

A fraudster that is more influential to his people that a whole president, is nothing short of a craze man.

For this fraudster to make millions of Biafrans in Biafraland and other millions in diaspora to speak with one voice is greatest known to man.
This fraudster says, I.P.O.B's agenda is to restore Biafra, but that his own personal agenda is obliterate Nigeria off world map, I think he needs u to pay, he needs to collect his drop. He needs u to send him westie in short.

The fraudster Nnamdi Kanu is Nigeria's biggest headache now, for a whole FG to acquire Satlink for $22m just to remove Radio Biafra satellite of air is in fear of this fraudster, don't you think so?

This fraudster is holding Nigeria by jugular, and as he has awakened the spirit in true hard core Biafrans, if he scams us, we will gladly accept.

Nnamdi Kanu's led Indigenous People Of Biafra which owns and funds RADIO BIAFRA, is Nigeria's biggest nightmare now, at least Every TV station is talking about him in the zoo, Sahara Reporters had to hold an Interview because of the nuisance this fraudster have been to the enemies of Biafra.

Long live Biafra's greatest fraudster ever liveth.
Long live Nnamdi Kanu.

He is making Nigerians and the wider diaspora community discuss BIAFRA, thats has been his first agenda, he has achieved it, he says he will make Nigeria worth nothing before other countries, he is achieving that as we speak, if not, FG wouldn't bother trying to Open Information Centers abroad.

You needed an unbiased opposition, fraudster Nnamdi Kanu is one.
Now deal with it.

This is the followership this fraudster can have.
He has scammed us all, his magas don drop. Chai!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWyq7PWrs8I

What I have learnt is that if people can beat u, they start trying to call u names and curse u.

Go and ask those Igbo dudes who stole our defense money in China, they can never enter Biafralans till they die. Nnamdi Kanu ran the criminal Uwazuruike and Saboteurs Billie Human rights aground. They all dread him. Fraudsters jam fraudster.

Discuss here
https://www.nairaland.com/2461627/nnamdi-kanu-fraudster-nigerias-biggest

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by zizytd(m): 5:49am On Jul 19, 2015
Even if biafra is achieved, my pple from anambra will tell u dat d main igbos, imo pple will also say d same tin. Some pple will ask for their own separation. When the very rich igbos and the ones that gain directly from Nigerian government, start asking for biafra, I will take biafra serious, which can never be possible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by fr3do(m): 5:50am On Jul 19, 2015
Btruth:

When the scotts were holding referendum, were they setting their interests in other parts of Britain ablaze?

7 Likes

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 19, 2015
clans:
Long live the igbo tribe
Peace!!!!!
Lost Coin.

8 Likes

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by onenaira3: 5:53am On Jul 19, 2015
HungerBAD:
[b]The Supreme Coun­cil of Elders of In­digenous People of Biafra, has dissoci­ated itself from the brains behind Radio Biafra and their operations, which it said were inciting, bel­ligerent and full of hate speeches. We have no busi­ness with any group or individual not operating under our customary laws and in obedience to the laws of Nigeria”, It stated.

In a statement signed by its Deputy chairman, Dr Dozie Ikedife, the pro-Bi­afra group said that the pres­sure group did not believe in threat or wars, illegality, insults and abuse of indi­viduals or groups in pursuit of self-determination for in­digenous people anywhere.

“The leadership of the indigenous people of Biafra under the customary laws and in obedience to the laws of Nigeria do not subscribe to violence, rough or abu­sive language. We know that the law has created a wide window, indeed a door, for actualising self determina­tion for indigenous people not just of Biafra but for any other indigenous group.” Dr Ikedife said.[/b]

Meanwhile, September 22, 2015, has been fixed for the next hearing of the suit against Nigeria by the Supreme Council of Elders of the Indigenous People of Biafra using its legal arm, Bilie Human Right Initia­tive at the Federal High Court, Owerri.

In suit no FHC/OW/ CS/192/2013, the Bilie Hu­man Rights Initiative rep­resenting the Indigenous People of Biafra, who are indigenes of the South East geo-political zone of Nigeria, parts of South South and the Middle Belt zones, as claimants and Federal Republic of Nige­ria, Attorney-General of the Federation as defendants, according to the originating summons, sought to en­force their right to self-de­termination pursuant to Ar­ticles 19 -25 of the African Charter on Human and Peo­ples’ Rights (Ratification and Enforcement) Act, Cap 10 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 1990, and to re­dress all wrongs occasioned on them by the defendants. As a result, the claimants are praying for the determi­nation by the court whether the Indigenous People of Bi­afra, who are the remnants that were not consumed in the Nigeria-Biafra war of 1967 –1970, have the right of self-determination pursu­ant to Articles 19 –25 of the African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights.

The summons also sought the determination by the court whether the claimants who identified themselves as Biafrans by indigenous identity were committing any offence by doing so contrary to any provisions of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nige­ria 1999 or contrary to any provision of the Criminal Code and whether it is a crime under any national or international law to mention the name of Biafra or for the remnants of the Indigenous People of Biafra who were not consumed by the war to maintain their indigenous identity as Biafrans with their native emblems and symbols as they do now even though they are Ni­gerians by citizenship and nationality laws; and if the answer is in the negative, whether the defendants are justified to arrest, shoot and kill the children of the claimants for identifying themselves as Biafrans.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/court-determines-suit-between-nigeria-biafra-on-sept-22/

Who are these ediots? The only IPOB we know and recognize is Nnamdi Kanu's group. If you believe in one Nigeria and Nigeria constitution, don't ever call any group you represent Biafra. These niggas need to be hanged for desecrating the good name biafra and IPOB.

8 Likes

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by fr3do(m): 5:55am On Jul 19, 2015
clans:
Long live the igbo tribe
Peace!!!!!

Why should the business of any Igbo outside Igboland be attacked if truly we deserve to remain one?
When Scotland was holding referendum, scotts did not relocate their businesses.

7 Likes

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by onenaira3: 5:56am On Jul 19, 2015
egift:

All well-meaning Ndigbo are distancing themselves that hate filled contraption, yet you are still getting drunk in that radio coolaid.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2644398_cknqalcwwaatba_jpegef13d1fafdfea81e9482276749a28ee4

Here is the fraudster enjoying The Donations - will his minions are drowning in Poverty.
Don't tell me you did not see the Hausa attire he is wearing grin grin grin grin

RadioDirector my foot.

You're a f2king bona fide slave ediot. The outfit he is wearing is Indian, likewise the outfit the girl next to him is middle eastern. Nothing about either outfit is sub Saharan African. F2king travel out of your village for once in your life. No wonder APC could buy you off, you're a poverty ridden, untraveled fool.

14 Likes

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by M4gunners: 6:00am On Jul 19, 2015
Btruth:
Thanks for reminding us of our businesses across the Zoo.Did Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazurike,Arthur Nzeribe also had business across the Zoo before or not? You have to live with the reality on the ground. Nigeria is no more sweet like before, we are sick and tired of bomb here and there everyday. We want out.

6 Likes

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by ellovee(m): 6:00am On Jul 19, 2015
g4everybody:
The way i c it, the Supreme Coun­cil of Elders of In­digenous People of Biafra was created by loyalist of the federal government to run a parallel movement with the main biafra movement. They know they wil not win the case and when that happen, it give the world an impression that Biafra has finally come to rest
I quite agree with you to an extent, SCEIPB is not truly for the interest of self determination of the Indigbo, if not this matter wouldn't have been held in any court in Nigeria while the Int'l Court of Justice is their. Or are they saying that the ppl of Indigbo can't afford the cost of going to Hague?

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Sanchez01: 6:03am On Jul 19, 2015
g4everybody:
The way i c it, the Supreme Coun­cil of Elders of In­digenous People of Biafra was created by loyalist of the federal government to run a parallel movement with the main biafra movement. They know they wil not win the case and when that happen, it give the world an impression that Biafra has finally come to rest
I have said it before and I'll say it again, Igbos are largely divided and almost everyone represents himself. Unfortunately, this so-called group has kept mute for months now ever since Radio Biafra has been inciting hate against the government and some tribes in the country.

Biafra is only a dream in theory and paper which can never materialize and this is due to the double standard of those standing as the head. The non-headship of Igbos should forget the Biafra mirage and go about their daily lives. No one is in bondage here.

Those in support of Biafra, including some clowns from the SS here on NL are nothing short of confusion. Except the Igbos take up arms and go on rampage, Biafra will not come as a movement. Igbos will betray Igbos in their quest to break away and the stubborn ones will be made to look like lunatics.chasing the wind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by alfajohn: 6:09am On Jul 19, 2015
Like I have told my Ibo friends this nonsense is not helping their cause. On one hand you want to secede. On the other hand you want presidency of Nigeria. These two things are mutually exclusive. You chose one and leave the other. Also the South east has the largest number of its indigenes living outside their zone. So what happens to thesei people when and if Biafra succeeds.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by donwise1(m): 6:15am On Jul 19, 2015
Ok angry
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Sanchez01: 6:17am On Jul 19, 2015
fr3do:

Why should the business of any Igbo outside Igboland be attacked if truly we deserve to remain one?
When Scotland was holding referendum, scotts did not relocate their businesses.
True, those outside of Igboland should not be attacked but please answer this;

1. Did Scotland set up a hate-riddled radio station to achieve its quest?

2. Catalan, largely Barcelona and some other small cities in Spain attacked Madrid just because they want to become an independent state, false or true?

Answer these two and see where the Igbos are getting it wrong. True emancipation is not achieved off of Nairaland and Facebook. It is not achieved while playing the mystery man. Both the brain behind the Radio who is abroad and those shouting "the Zoo must fall" are bunch of confused folks (apologies). You spend the Naira, voted and prayed that GEJ wins the just concluded elections, you have one of your own as the Deputy Senate President, carry Nigeria's INEC ID Card (sometimes use it in the bank), own an Intenational passport with Nigeria's logo on it and yet they come online saying "the zoo must fall". Pathetic if you ask me.

Bottomline: Please DO NOT compare Scotland's emancipation or that of any other independent to the cowardice in pushing for Biafra.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React / 2019: Meet The New Powerful ‘godfathers’ Who May Shape Elections / MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.