Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun (57511 Views)

What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun / Court Determines Suit Between Biafra, Nigeria On Sept 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by thewarrior72: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2015
tsdarkside:

pahh..that land that you want to call biafra,dont belong to you....YOU ARE REFUGEES FROM ISRAEL,THAT CAME THROUGH TIMBUKTU...we know who you are..!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Ok, till then. I'm sure u are not from the land of the sophisticated COWARDS? cool embarassed

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Alexander001(m): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2015
millionboi:
or=Alexander001 post=36032904]not without the right people. I don't see that happening in the next 50 years until people like peter obi, ikegweremadu, andy uba, ibeto, coscharis starts saying something that is related to biafra.thy dnt nid 2say anytin,we do the sayin, thy bring the money.......or r u dat foolish nt 2knw dat Radio biafra has sponsor
obago n'mkpari? uche onye adi ya njo. keduzi ife mere egbe bere ugo bere?
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by logica(m): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

The Igbos who do business in Alaba and other places will have to close shop if Biafra materialises.
Well, maybe I shouldn't have given that away. That should've been a trick up the sleeve of the government of Western Nigeria; which you guys DEFINITELY wouldn't have seen coming because you lack foresight.

sunnyb0b0:

As per your insinuation that Adebowale and co closed shop due to your people preferring inferior products, what do you have to say about the British and Americans who all now consume Chinese products?
Are the British and Americans buying substandard products? Why are you trying to be clever? Look, we all know the Chinese have like 4 grades of products. And we know the Nigerian market was flooded with substandard goods from the 80s till date. It was an unfortunate period for entrepreneurs who had their names and reputations to protect. Nigerians chose substandard products because of the recession as crude oil fell to the lowest of lows. So yes, we know better now.

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by steppin: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2015
logica:
Mumu. We don't need oil. And even Lagos, Ogun and Ondo have oil.

Let me tell you a bit of history (which of course is not your forte because you have none), University of Ibadan and so many other structures you see on Yorubaland were built on cocoa money. It didn't stop your brothers though, as usual to come and try to usurp it through the VC.

So, continue to delude yourself that you sense fear in my post. It's also one of the maladies that afflicting your ethnicity - delusion.
Resorting to insults already? Don't worry, it won't help your fear.
I don't care if the entire south western universities were built on the sale of oranges or paw-paw.
Igbos want out and with time, they'll get it.
Stop taking panadol for other people's headache.

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Alexander001(m): 9:42am On Jul 19, 2015
steppin:

They can never be in the forefront or the asses will be in jail. If the crusade is serious enough, they won't have any option than to join.
It'll never start with them.
That was exactly what denied us biafra in 1967.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by millionboi(m): 9:42am On Jul 19, 2015
Alexander001:
not without the right people. I don't see that happening in the next 50 years until people like peter obi, ikegweremadu, andy uba, ibeto, coscharis starts saying something that is related to biafra.
thy dnt nid 2say anytin,thy bring d money,why e do d talkin! Or r u dat foolish nt to knw that Radio biafra has sponsor
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by thewarrior72: 9:43am On Jul 19, 2015
logica:
Have you noticed I have never mentioned how you will fare in Biafra itself? I am merely giving you a hint of how you will be pushed out. Though I shouldn't be doing you that favor because you lack foresight hence your proclivity for self destructive behavior.
For the last time, leave the worries for us & enjoy ur ZOOGERIA aka Afghanistan of Africa embarassed

Pathetic Zoogerian
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by tsdarkside(m): 9:44am On Jul 19, 2015
steppin:

Hahahaha! You're crying more than the bereaved. Why analyse our problems for us?
From your posts, it's obvious you're saddened by our agitation for a new country.
Don't worry, we'll still be your neighbours. You won't be left alone with the abokis.
The Abokis ain't sentimental like your people. If you don't interfere with their religious beliefs, they'll leave you alone.
If the secession is peacefully done, they won't bother anybody.
So, keep your wishful thinking to yourself.
The agitation for the sovereign state of Biafra won't stop until it's realised.
I thank God there are international laws that can give us what we want, if we fight hard enough.

you ndigbos are calling a third-civil-war on youselfs......the first-civil-war was year 1450,when they sold you to the white-devils to be taking over the atlantic to america.....the second-civil-war was 1967,when they killed the shiit out of you and took your properties...the third-civil-war,i dont think any igbo will survive it..... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Justpassingby45(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2015
Biafra is my Religion
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by logica(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2015
steppin:

Resorting to insults already? Don't worry, it won't help your fear.
I don't care if the entire south western universities were built on the sale of oranges or paw-paw.
Igbos want out and with time, they'll get it.
Stop taking panadol for other people's headache.
Once again, if you have headache, it is none of my bizwacks. Just go and make Biafra happen and stop buzzing online. I can't wait to see you gone.

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Alexander001(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2015
RealEstate34:
Ok oo! in other news, Lands as cheap as 750,000 Naira for sale at "33" and Nkwelle outskirts of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
business man... no be 500k again?
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by logica(m): 9:46am On Jul 19, 2015
thewarrior72:

For the last time, leave the worries for us & enjoy ur ZOOGERIA aka Afghanistan of Africa embarassed
Go already so I can heave a sigh of relief. Be gone! All this Internet noise. Go and make Biafra happen and stop buzzing in our ears.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by redcliff: 9:46am On Jul 19, 2015
nationwide1:
Why can't they take the case to the Hague.

The case can see the light of the day only if a rat can have justice in a case where cat is the judge.

Lol. My exact same thoughts
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Eastlink(m): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:
Biafra should be actualized but peacefully. Nobody is stopping the Igbos but Nnamdi Kanu has other plans

Here is what most people commenting on Nairaland don't understand about Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB: Having Biafra is not enough for them. They want a war whereby millions of Hausas and Yorubas will be killed. To them, this is payback for the millions of Biafrans that were killed in the Civil War. They want blood to flow on the streets of Nigeria especially the South West. Their major problem is that most of the Yorubas they want to kill are living in places where the Igbos there are not willing to risks their lives and businesses for a war. Also, the average Igbo person loves his life too much to be a suicide bomber - so he might not be as effective as Boko Haram. So Kanu has been trying to incite hatred for Yorubas but most of the success he is having is in the East. His 'Gospel' is having a difficult time taking over the Igbos in the South West. So recently he has changed tactics. He tried to incite the Igbos in Abia to assassinate Kumuyi with the hope that this will result in Yoruba-Igbo conflict in the South West. The Kumuyi plan failed woefully as Kumuyi was seen going all over the place without any incidence. He is now hoping that PMB would do 'something' against the Igbos so that he can politicize it and hopefully stir up enough Igbos in the SW to begin his pogrom. This has not work either and he is now limited to continuing is anti- Yoruba laced bigotry broadcast with the hope that eventually it will catch fire in the SW and help him achieve his goals. However, all Kanu has done is exposed his strategy to the Yorubas (who are now at least mentally prepared for any eventualities) and also he has turned off many Nigerians, mostly Non-Igbos, who now consider him no better than your common hate monger and would be terrorist.
However, people who dismiss Kanu as inconsequential are not entirely correct either. Because I believe he has enough following, potentially, to incite serious conflict in Nigeria. The rampant unemployment among young men in Nigeria makes the South East a breeding ground for the seeds of hate to be planted. There are millions of jobless and hopeless young adults and the question remains how far he is able to push them to take up arms against the Federal Government. Make no mistakes - this is what he wants. Kanu is, probably, not going to be able to incite a full blown war but he could do some serious damage especially to the already fragile Yoruba-Igbo relation particularly in a place like Lagos. . A few thousands might lose their lives; most Igbos might have to relocate back to the East for awhile; but like the events of the 90s in the North things would eventually return back to equilibrium - hopefully, because like all humans the Yorubas have a limit to their reasonableness - Agemo o se n je le nu. grin grin
Kanu wants a pogrom but his chances of getting it are slim to none. However, even if he gets it he will not get what his heart desires - which is mass killings of Yorubas and Hausas. If he gets a pogrom history will remember him as another mad man who led his people to their mass demise. Among the Igbos a man who cannot complete his task is frowned upon -Onyeubiam adi(ghi) aza Omeokachie. Ojukwu did not complete his task but Igbos gave him a pass because they liked him and because most Igbos were told an alternate version of what really happened before, during and after the Civil war. Nnamdi Kanu is no Ojukwu. Ojukwu in my opinion miscalculated but was no mad man. When it comes to Charisma Ojukwu is heads and shoulders above Kanu. Therefore, if Kanu leads the Igbos to another senseless pogrom he will not get to be called Omeokachie - his name will be tarnished forever among the very people he claims he wants to set free.

Eni ti a nwo lawo-sunkun nwo ara a re lawo ire: The miserable person who has no notion of his miserableness. grin grin
Here lies your phobia. So you fear that the genocidal acts you helped propagate in 1966-1970 will be repeated on you folks in the course of time. Hence, your vocal resistance to anything Biafra. Karma is truly a monster.
Now to put the record straight. The typical Igbo man is civil and values the sanctity of life. And unlike a typical northerner who sheds blood with less provocation, the Igbo man sees conflict as a last resort in appeasing his grievances. The bottom line remains that guilty conscience is the problem of many Yoruba's. This, I think has practically beclouded your sense of judgement. You taunt the Igbo's with images of the Biafran war. You brag to these victims of your genocidal exploits in the war. How Adekunle murdered innocent youths in their prime and how by the starvation policies of Awolowo, kwashiorkor ridden children were starved to death. And you think these things don't irk the common Igbo youth in the streets of Aba, Port Harcourt and Lagos. Even now, you still turn a blind eye to the killings in the north and rather than protest these killings you still find ways to drag the Igbo's into these mess. Let me don't sound prophetic but be rest assured that if you don't desist from these acts and find a common understanding with the Igbos, the current imbrologio befalling the north will become child's play to what is hanging on your region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by tsdarkside(m): 9:51am On Jul 19, 2015
Cyriloha:

from today I call @tsdarkside dear Bro you just said it all assuming we are ill suffer like hell when we divide please in what ever names your believe in divide and let's see. .....to all the stupid people here just one question. ......HAD THERE BEEN ANY SLAUGHTERING BOMBBING KILLINGS AND SHOOTING IN ANY PART OF AFRICA AS IT'S HAPPENING IN THE ZOOOOOOO LAND NOW?

you are loooog time my bros,already.,..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by legaxi(m): 9:53am On Jul 19, 2015
These people need to read more about HISTORY, the war can never be won only death and destruction

And they're saying that they want to rule Nigeria
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by legaxi(m): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by biafranking: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2015
Chidexter:
Thats a good decision, i'm an Igbo but i'm totally not in support with the Biafra led Nnamdi Kanu. Imagine him inciting violence, saying we should donate in the purchase of arms to fight the government.

Hell NO!. We dont want war, the funny part is that he wont even fight, and he'll surely Transport his family out of the country. While the gullible Igbos and innocents dies. SEE SENSE!
bro,we re igbos,we re peaceful loving pple but staying with goats and sheep is our problems..

We re christians nation and the yorubas re muslim and christians,and the hausas are more of muslims than christians.

Wether nnamdi kanu fight with us or not.biafra must come to pass.we re tire of being a pillar to the great nigerians people and they still regards us as 3rd class citizens.

Broda.these zoo called nigeria must come to an end cos we cant stay with a tribes(hausa n yorubas)that hate each other so much..

Guy think abt the injustice,think abt the number one seat in nigeria they trickishly took,think abt the oil bloc they took frm us,think abt the refineries they built on a dry land in kaduna,think abt the five state they gave us in the east.this nigerians re not normal..
in order to surpress the southeastern state and make it look like we re not much in nigeria,they kept an igbo speaking tribes in benue state(ndoma north),
They kept an igbo speaking tribes in rivers state,cross river,akwa ibom,delta,edo,etc..
So guy chill..
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by tsdarkside(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2015
kahara:

You are a maggot and aborted son of a bitch! U can insult me all u want bt if u insult my pple U get an upper cut frm me. The Albanians of Yugoslavia suffered killings n genocide,but tday they are free n got Kosovo their dream country. Bt Yugoslavia is no more. Whatever Biafra may be going tru now is part of d struggle. Freedom isnt given, it's taken. For ur information ,
incase u hav anytin in Biafraland come n get it to ur papa house cos u may sleep n wake up only to b told u require a visa to Biafra frm Nigeria. Until then, LLIPB
LongLiveNigeria! Bt if Nigeria falls like Yugoslavia because Biafra got her independence dat is ur making nt ours.

who told you Kosovo is a dream country?? they suffer like hell.....scatterd all over the world.....their women are prostitutes all over the world...
is this what you want for your igbo-queens?? angry angry angry angry thunda fire you!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2015
logica:
Well, maybe I shouldn't have given that away. That should've been a trick up the sleeve of the government of Western Nigeria; which you guys DEFINITELY wouldn't have seen coming because you lack foresight.

Are the British and Americans buying substandard products? Why are you trying to be clever? Look, we all know the Chinese have like 4 grades of products. And we know the Nigerian market was flooded with substandard goods from the 80s till date. It was an unfortunate period for entrepreneurs who had their names and reputations to protect. Nigerians chose substandard products because of the recession as crude oil fell to the lowest of lows. So yes, we know better now.

Who are those selling the high grade products in Nigeria today like the Samsung, Sony, Panasonic products etc in the Nigerian market today?

Who are those selling Apple, BlackBerry, Samsung and other top notch mobiles in Nigeria today?

The Igbos are like the Chinese, any grade of product you can afford, we have it.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by logica(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2015
Eastlink:
Karma is a truly a monster.
Now to put the record straight. The typical Igbo man is civil and values the sanctity of life. And u like a typical northerner who sheds blood with less provocation, the Igbo man sees conflict as a last resort in appeasing his grievances.
LMAO. The typical Igbo penchant for distorting history and starting stories from the middle.

I guess Nzeogwu who killed Ahmadu Bello was not Igbo? (Of course, just watch as he tells us he's not REAL Igbo).
Ifeajuna and Chris Anufuro who murdered Abubakar Balewa, Okotie Eboh, Maimalari, Ademulegun, Ademulegun's PREGNANT WIFE and Sodeinde were not Igbo.
Onwuatuegwu who murdered Akintola was not Igbo.

Mind you, these murders were committed at the dead of night as these men slept on their beds; completely unarmed (except for Akintola who saw it coming).

3 Likes

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by tsdarkside(m): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2015
Hizzy:
Why are we agitating for biafra I don't want to comment but it's getting too much can't we fight for our right join other trib to become president hausa joined Yoruba to achieve their presidential aim but we are here biafra we want even Catalunya in Spain want their own country since they are doing it quietly but we want to fight. If we are to fight Nigeria even Boko Haram, Isis, elshabab will join Nigeria to fight us. All the rich man in South East will fly abroad only those who don't have visa will stay to fight after they rich man will come back

word.....
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by logica(m): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Who are those selling the high grade products in Nigeria today like the Samsung, Sony, Panasonic products etc in the Nigerian market today?

Who are those selling Apple, BlackBerry, Samsung and other top notch mobiles in Nigeria today?

The Igbos are like the Chinese, any grade of product you can afford, we have it.
Another distortion of history. NO Igbo was selling any genuine or high grade products in the 80s. But I don't blame you; I blame the market. smiley
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Alexander001(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2015
millionboi:
thy dnt nid 2say anytin,thy bring d money,why e do d talkin! Or r u dat foolish nt to knw that Radio biafra has sponsor
obago n'mkpari? uche onye adi ya njo. keduzi ife
mere egbe bere ugo bere? did any of those man that I mentioned tell that they are sponsoring radio biafra? if yes prove with evidence.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by tsdarkside(m): 10:02am On Jul 19, 2015
thewarrior72:

Ok, till then. I'm sure u are not from the land of the sophisticated COWARDS? cool embarassed

you lost tribes of israel....you overt-mugus...no wonder god,drove you very far away from the promised-land....look your reasoning.....this time nigerians will drive you away....INTO THE LAGOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry

we could send you away to another african-nation,,,but we are not hearthless....YOU ARE UNBEARABLE!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Cyriloha(m): 10:03am On Jul 19, 2015
tsdarkside:

you are loooog time my bros,already.,..... grin grin grin grin
yeah chop nockle but don't open that kindda teeth next time this is morning okay
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by gemini35(m): 10:03am On Jul 19, 2015
clans:
I'm an igbo girl and I say NO to biafra!! All these people making noise about this biafra ish are just gullible, illiterates and ruffians. The average igbo man with shops in alaba market, trade fare and ladipo would never be a part of this shenanigan.
you guys had better get up your lazy behinds, find something worth doing instead of listening to a dumb radio station.
Long live the hausa tribe
Long live the Yoruba tribe
Long live the igbo tribe
Long live all other minor tribes
Long live the federal republic of NIGERIA
Peace!!!!!
u are a girl ,u can marry a yoruba,stay aside in this issue ,annamdi kanu is nt a lazy man as you said,and old men can nt determine our fate,he who fight and run will live to fight again,
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by otiigba1(m): 10:04am On Jul 19, 2015
thewarrior72:
I don't remember quoting a tad like u, please do me a favour by staying clear of my mention until u cure ur senselesness embarassed embarassed
you must believe in your empty skull that by been obnoxious you may be noticed, you are one irrelevant mo'nkey!, mon'keys like you i would not hesitate in blowing their empty skulls off angry
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2015
Tripleclick:
which hostility will b more dn d ones we hv suffered b4... imagine @ election. day. igbos wer trendn on twiiter. d whol 9ja was bashn us.. den ur useless oba made a statement.. and d yorober goats carry placards threatnin us...una own wickedness no gt comparism

When you get your own nation, we will pursue you from our own land too. Take it or leave it !
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by babadee1(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2015
fr3do:

Why should the business of any Igbo outside Igboland be attacked if truly we deserve to remain one?
When Scotland was holding referendum, scotts did not relocate their businesses.

Why do you think the Scotland referendum failed? If Scotland had gotten independence from the UK then all the Scots living in England would have immediately been in legal limbo. Only an admission of Scotland into the EU would have resolved that problem which would have taken years.
If Biafra ever becomes actualized then every Biafran citizen would be immediately subject to deportation. Non Nigerians do not have a right to live and work within Nigeria's borders without proper papers and immigration status same with any country. Only an admission of Biafra into ECOWAS would resolve that problem and Nigeria has the right to block any such move. Be careful what you wish for my friend.

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by millionboi(m): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2015
U r a fool then,if u dnt knw all dis
Alexander001:
obago n'mkpari? uche onye adi ya njo. keduzi ife
mere egbe bere ugo bere? did any of those man that I mentioned tell that they are sponsoring radio biafra? if yes prove with evidence.
d more u kip waitin 4Evidence d more foolish u r becomin
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2015
millionboi:
U r totally wrong
explain? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) / 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.