Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun (57479 Views)

What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun / Court Determines Suit Between Biafra, Nigeria On Sept 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by skotch(m): 7:59am On Jul 19, 2015
Let's get this over with. sad
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by okeke00(m): 8:04am On Jul 19, 2015
glassjar1:

shatap go collect your egunje from aso rock and zuzu away red cap disaster .

radio biafra spill pepper in your anyus cool
the same abusive words he is talking about. i just don't know why you can't comment without been abusive. shame on you

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by thewarrior72: 8:04am On Jul 19, 2015
logica:
I pray Biafra is achieved. It is then your eyes will clear. You think your businesses in other parts of Nigeria will be allowed to flourish? You are merely enjoying the grace of being called Nigerians for now; once you become Biafrans, the grace is gone and you need to leave. Foresight is not your forte and it seems this is a malady afflicting most of your ethnicity.
You are as ignorant as they come, do u think this is Jurassic or stone age?. Even as warring & unstable as south & north Sudan is no foreign business has been attacked there.
There's international law protecting your business anywhere it is cited this world.

I will advice u, travel out of this zoo once in awhile to get acquitted to the age we are into

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by aenero(m): 8:05am On Jul 19, 2015
Igbos can go for all I care... The men can go to hell for all I care,buh the women should still be in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 19, 2015
There is nothing like ''The Supreme Council of Elders of Indigenous People of Biafra''
It is a big scam!

3 Likes

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by logica(m): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2015
thewarrior72:

You are as ignorant as they come, do u think this is Jurassic or stone age?. Even as warring & unstable as south & north Sudan is no foreign business has been attacked there.
There's international law protecting your business anywhere it is cited this world.

I will advice u, travel out of this zoo once in awhile to get acquitted to the age we are into
M0r0n, even my grandfather was far better traveled than you. Where have you been to? China? Indonesia? No need to argue. As I said, I hope your wishes come true and you get Biafra, then your eyes will clear.

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Emilokoiyawon: 8:07am On Jul 19, 2015
logica:
I pray Biafra is achieved. It is then your eyes will clear. You think your businesses in other parts of Nigeria will be allowed to flourish? You are merely enjoying the grace of being called Nigerians for now; once you become Biafrans, the grace is gone and you need to leave. Foresight is not your forte and it seems this is a malady afflicting most of your ethnicity.

thewarrior, logica is right. When you declare Biafra Igbos will no longer be citizens of Nigeria. Politicians of non- Biafra tribes will definitely take advantage. There will surely be serious demands for Biafrans to go back to their country. Is it exactly fair? Not really. But will it happen? Yes. Most definitely.

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 19, 2015
Just look at this one. its these ones i piree

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Emilokoiyawon: 8:13am On Jul 19, 2015
thewarrior72:

grin You are quite funny. You believe Nigeria is a zoo run by animals but you expect them to protect Igbos business when you leave the zoo. Why would someone who believes he is dealing with animals expect the animals to act as humans? Do you not see the contradiction in your thinking? Is either Nigeria is a zoo OR not. Which one is it? It can't be both. grin

5 Likes

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 19, 2015
it is a crime under any national or international law to mention the name of Biafra or for the remnants of the Indigenous People of Biafra who were not consumed by the war to maintain their indigenous identity as Biafrans with their native emblems and symbols as they do now even though they are NiĀ­ gerians by citizenship and nationality laws; and if the answer is in the negative, whether the defendants are justified to arrest, shoot and kill the children of the claimants for identifying themselves as Biafrans.

hope they try and kill us and all hell will be let loss.
biafras are not to be judge by Nigeria
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by steppin: 8:13am On Jul 19, 2015
adebayo10977:
I know wot all d Biafra folks ranting want,dy want Nigeria presidency,99% of federal allocation n allocation, dy Ar callous n self centred people.Biafra is just a thing of imagination dat cannot b put into reality.
Few years from now, you'll eat your own words.
I quoted this as a remainder.

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Tripleclick(m): 8:13am On Jul 19, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

But wen Major Kaduna Nzeogwu gave an interview on how he, in his words, "wasted" the Saduana of Sokoto, Ahmadu Bello, you ibos found it amusing at that time abi. When the Major Ifeajuna and other ibo soldiers dragged Prime Minister Tafawa Balewa outta his house and mocked him, molested him before killing him all ibos found it amusing then abi? Now you are shouting Biafra because of what happened in 1966 when it was an architect of ur brutal bitterness against your fellow "brethren". Ojukwu and the so-called elders agitated for biafra becos of the oil fields in the delta and Rivers and when he saw defeat, he ran from afar to abidjan. Your so-called Odemegwu came back and pledged allegiance to Nigeria, claimin biafra is beer parlour talk.
Abeg ibos should just go and sit down because when the heat starts, na dem go sweat pass for this building
. What de dd in d millitary concerns no civilian.hausa later revenged' ds enoughed
...but why dd de extend it to civilians..even after. war, de wer mor genocide
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Icecomrade: 8:15am On Jul 19, 2015
Atleast Biafra issues are making FB on Nairaland.

This shows that people still pay attention to issues affecting South East Zone.

It's funny how haters from this ZOO who find themselves of Nairaland don't understand how agitation work.

Biafra agitation can never die, and it will surely come to fruition some Day. It doesn't matter when.

You can only cage animals in a zoo, but you can't cage a human being in a zoo forever. He ll always plot routes of escape.

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by logica(m): 8:17am On Jul 19, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

thewarrior, logica is right. When you declare Biafra Igbos will no longer be citizens of Nigeria. Politicians of non- Biafra tribes will definitely take advantage. There will surely be serious demands for Biafrans to go back to their country. Is it exactly fair? Not really. But will it happen? Yes. Most definitely.
The m0r0n thinks crude methods like attacking their businesses by thugs will be used. When Ghanaians wanted to start squeezing Nigerian businesses, what did they do? There are very subtle and effective ways of kicking unwanted elements out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by tmanuelle(m): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2015
ameezy:
seriously d way dis my people dey pursue dis biafra something seriously i no lyk am

igbo people no fit stay quiet for once
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Tripleclick(m): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2015
BIAFRANS STAY STRONG...EVEN IF WE LEAVE NIGERIA
..WE WILL STILL PROSPER...LET THEM NOT CREATR FEAR IN YOU..BY REMINDN U ABT D WAR.BUT LET IT DEFINE U AS A FRREDOM FIGHTER...LETS MAKE A BETA COUNTRY FOR OUR CHILDREN...WE R D PPL DT EXPRIENCED D WAR..AND NOT THEM,DE CNT TELL US WAY HAPPEND IN D WAR.....BE STRONG
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2015
clans:
I'm an igbo girl and I say NO to biafra!! All these people making noise about this biafra ish are just gullible, illiterates and ruffians. The average igbo man with shops in alaba market, trade fare and ladipo would never be a part of this shenanigan.
you guys had better get up your lazy behinds, find something worth doing instead of listening to a dumb radio station.
Long live the hausa tribe
Long live the Yoruba tribe
Long live the igbo tribe
Long live all other minor tribes
Long live the federal republic of NIGERIA
Peace!!!!!

I bet you do not know that Igbos control commercial activities in Douala the commercial capital of Cameroon, and alongside the French, control 60% of commercial activities in Cote d'ivoire shops in Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana, Mali, Equatorial Guinea, Sierra Leone and so on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Tripleclick(m): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2015
logica:
M0r0n, even my grandfather was far better traveled than you. Where have you been to? China? Indonesia? No need to argue. As I said, I hope your wishes come true and you get Biafra, then your eyes will clear.
UR OWN EYES GO CLEAR.WEN WE WILL BUILD A BETA NATION AND BOKOHARAM WILL B FEASTN ON D WASTE
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2015
logica:
The m0r0n thinks crude methods like attacking their businesses by thugs will be used. When Ghanaians wanted to start squeezing Nigerian businesses, what did they do? There are very subtle and effective ways of kicking unwanted elements out.

And who will fill in the gap created? Ever cared to ask the Ghanaians what happened to their local economy following that policy?
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by steppin: 8:25am On Jul 19, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

Right my foot! When you take over other people's business because they're no longer from your country, be ready to end up like Zimbabwe.
They took over the white people's farms, where are they now?
How many more foreigners are investing in their country now?
Igbos may not enjoy the more favourable conditions when they're Nigerians, but aside from that, it's business as usual.
Heavier taxes will be imposed on them and some of them may have to eventually leave.

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Tripleclick(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

THEN WE WILL LEAVE......DEN WE CROSS OVER

IS NIGERIA D ONLY COUNTRY IN AFRICA?
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 19, 2015
For the ignorants in the house, when pursuing a case of that magnitude, u don't go straight to the Hague, u start from a High court and last appeal lies at the Hague. Once it gets to the Hague, judgement will be interpreted based on international law and international law recognises self determination as enshrined in both the AU and UN charters and it is those charter the Hague will interpret.
If u are following the case from inception, u will find out Nigerian counsels are nothing but dumbass, playing only a game of delay tactics. They don't have case and that is why they kept hustling for adjournment. If Nigeria stupidly allow that case to get to the Hague, even if the court didn't recognise Biafra as an independent state, it will definitely rule in their favour, permitting them to use their indigenous identity (Biafra), use their flag and symbol and will compel Nigeria to pay damages to Biafra, payment which the nation can never pay. US interest remains to split this country and if his execellency refuses to dance to their tune, they will activate whatever covert operation to have designed for this country.
As pro-Nigeria, Nigeria should block this from getting to the Hague.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by klevjey: 8:30am On Jul 19, 2015
any thing from hungerbad about Biafra should not be taken seriously..in fact, Biafra torments him in his sleep. haaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by tsdarkside(m): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2015
Sincere4u:

I don't think you know your history. Those that do and know that history repeats itself are taken safety precautions by calling for a sovereign state of their own. What makes you think achieving the Biafran course means people has to return to their regions to dwell. You sounded like you are from another planet. That we are called Nigerians today, has it prevented us from living in other countries and establishing businesses?.

ohhh yes...you will have to leave...because,the hausas,yorubas,deltans,ijaws will not be happy with you a tall.....you will not insult them,and think ,they will still be happy with you...........

you are forgeting "ghana must go"...if nigerians get pisssed off,they go maximum....is better you igbos reconsider,what you will loose in this process... me,i think,"a lot"........

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by thewarrior72: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2015
Bluetooth2:

I'm totally in support of you guys achieving your dreams because I'm one of those who is everly ready to chase Ibos out of Lagos and other South western states. The reaction you will get will be unexplainable because we will treat you like ebola. cheesy cheesy
COWARD as ever!, start from chasing fulanis who stole ILORIN from your coward ancestor AFONJA or atleast, install an oba there tongue grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Tripleclick(m): 8:32am On Jul 19, 2015
adebayo10977:
I know wot all d Biafra folks ranting want,dy want Nigeria presidency,99% of federal allocation n allocation, dy Ar callous n self centred people.Biafra is just a thing of imagination dat cannot b put into reality.
e de pain u? "kick bucket"
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Galaxydon1(m): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2015
idolda:
Biafra!
your father left nyash. Anu ofia.

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by logica(m): 8:34am On Jul 19, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

And who will fill in the gap created? Ever cared to ask the Ghanaians what happened to their local economy following that policy?
LMAO. There was never any vacuum. Anybody comparing Nigeria to Ghana and Zimbabwe has no sense of history. See, I shouldn't be helping you guys to see what you cannot foresee. Na una wahala. I hope you get Biafra. But I can give you a hint; before the spare parts business became Igbo dominated, there was Laniwu. Before the electronics business got Igbo dominated, there was Adebowale, etc. If you manage to convince yourselves that you are not expendable, then you are bigger fo0ls than I thought.

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by discusant: 8:34am On Jul 19, 2015
egift:

All well-meaning Ndigbo are distancing themselves that hate filled contraption, yet you are still getting drunk in that radio coolaid.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2644398_cknqalcwwaatba_jpegef13d1fafdfea81e9482276749a28ee4

Here is the fraudster enjoying The Donations - will his minions are drowning in Poverty.
Don't tell me you did not see the Hausa attire he is wearing grin grin grin grin

RadioDirector my foot.

You are a poor man, and perhaps shall remain poor forever
Must Kalu live like a church rat like you?
I don't follow Nnamdi Kalu, but I know that sensitization of the public is the first way to go to achieve any political goal.

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by stinggy(m): 8:34am On Jul 19, 2015
Sincere4u:

I felt like you many years back but when one became of age and goes back to history and read all the injustice and genocide the indigbo had suffered, one can't help but support the move. Biafra has to be and that can't be achieved by keeping quiet.

My question is which books did you read? You can't read books from the perceived 'prosecuted' alone to gain a deep insight to all what happened.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 19, 2015
DickDastardly:

Chase Igbos out of Lagos? Very easy to identify a wide mouthed bass. More like a frustrated tout. You can nurse this your Malaria induced nightmare till death take your poor soul away.
You cant even match or stand Igbos on any Platform except on the faceless Nairaland.
When going for war, dig two graves they say........hateful peeps like you make Biafra Nation inevitable. And when its show time, mercy wont have a place in our lexi......l hate you too and wont mind eating your intestine uncooked. cool

You can biitch and whine as you like. We will chase you out the next minute you get your Biafra. The same hostility you are showing to Nigeria will be meted to you in due course !

2 Likes

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by thewarrior72: 8:39am On Jul 19, 2015
logica:
Yea, I will get my BIAFRA someday. I will advice u to enjoy ur eldorado nigeria & stop crying more than the bereaved over BIAFRA. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Serious Fight In Rigasa & Bakin Ruwa Kaduna(pics) / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole / MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.