Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun (57510 Views)

What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun / Court Determines Suit Between Biafra, Nigeria On Sept 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Emilokoiyawon: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2015
Nigeria36:
For the ignorants in the house, when pursuing a case of that magnitude, u don't go straight to the Hague, u start from a High court and last appeal lies at the Hague. Once it gets to the Hague, judgement will be interpreted based on international law and international law recognises self determination as enshrined in both the AU and UN charters and it is those charter the Hague will interpret.
If u are following the case from inception, u will find out Nigerian counsels are nothing but dumbass, playing only a game of delay tactics. They don't have case and that is why they kept hustling for adjournment. If Nigeria stupidly allow that case to get to the Hague, even if the court didn't recognise Biafra as an independent state, it will definitely rule in their favour, permitting them to use their indigenous identity (Biafra), use their flag and symbol and will compel Nigeria to pay damages to Biafra, payment which the nation can never pay. US interest remains to split this country and if his execellency refuses to dance to their tune, they will activate whatever covert operation to have designed for this country.
As pro-Nigeria, Nigeria should block this from getting to the Hague.

I disagree with you. Nigeria should allow Biafra to go. The truth is Igbos are very poor politically. Nigerian political system is too complicated and corrupt for them. They are the 3rd largest tribe in this country but have consistently failed to create any meaningful inter-tribal political in road since independence. The Yorubas and Hausas will ALWAYS outsmart Igbos politically. Therefore, until Igbos get Biafra Nigeria will always be in a state of extreme instability - you can't keep the 3rd largest group unsatisfied forever. Even though I believe Biafra will be an unmitigated disaster (especially if it includes Niger Delta), it is my opinion that the Igbos should not be forced to remain in the union. Let the Igbos go - this is the right thing to do for Nigeria.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by thewarrior72: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

grin You are quite funny. You believe Nigeria is a zoo run by animals but you expect them to protect Igbos business when you leave the zoo. Why would someone who believes he is dealing with animals expect the animals to act as humans? Do you not see the contradiction in your thinking? Is either Nigeria is a zoo OR not. Which one is it? It can't be both. grin
Whichever one appeal to u, take it
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Emilokoiyawon: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2015
steppin:

Right my foot! When you take over other people's business because they're no longer from your country, be ready to end up like Zimbabwe.
They took over the white people's farms, where are they now?
How many more foreigners are investing in their country now?
Igbos may not enjoy the more favourable conditions when they're Nigerians, but aside from that, it's business as usual.
Heavier taxes will be imposed on them and some of them may have to eventually leave.

grin So you agree that it will happen - its just hard for you to admit it directly. grin
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by discusant: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2015
egift:

All well-meaning Ndigbo are distancing themselves that hate filled contraption, yet you are still getting drunk in that radio coolaid.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2644398_cknqalcwwaatba_jpegef13d1fafdfea81e9482276749a28ee4

Here is the fraudster enjoying The Donations - will his minions are drowning in Poverty.
Don't tell me you did not see the Hausa attire he is wearing grin grin grin grin

RadioDirector my foot.

You don't expect all the fronts clamouring for realization of Biafra to be on the same plane, or to be impoverished.

It's only a most foolish Igbo who cannot see that given the way Nigeria was restructured and governed, an Igbo has no political future in Nigeria.

Thus, clever Igbos - rich and poor - clamour for Biafra in their different ways. They must not be on the same boat. But Foolish Igbos wait for when Nigeria starts pouring shiiit into their mouths before they jerk.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Tripleclick(m): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2015
tsdarkside:

ohhh yes...you will have to leave...because,the hausas,yorubas,deltans,ijaws will not be happy with you a tall.....you will not insult them,and think ,they will still be happy with you...........

you are forgeting "ghana must go"...if nigerians get pisssed off,they go maximum....is better you igbos reconsider,what you will loose in this process... me,i think,"a lot"........
. loooll talk for yr Yoruba. and hausa morons' dnt sy ijaws wont b happy...like....de...are.....happy now. yu gux hv tussled dn out of power... and rrfuse to pay dia youths..so even nw de r nt happy
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by logica(m): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2015
thewarrior72:

Yea, I will get my BIAFRA someday. I will advice u to enjoy ur eldorado nigeria & stop crying more than the bereaved over BIAFRA. tongue

Me crying? Abi crase dey worry this one. I am rejoicing that you want to leave and I wish you luck. What part of that don't you understand?
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by tsdarkside(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2015
zizytd:
Even if biafra is achieved, my pple from anambra will tell u dat d main igbos, imo pple will also say d same tin. Some pple will ask for their own separation. When the very rich igbos and the ones that gain directly from Nigerian government, start asking for biafra, I will take biafra serious, which can never be possible.

tell them,even biafra will divide in pieces....it will be like the ol africa,after gaining independence from the colonialits,start fighting each other for power........biafra will be a vacuum,eating up its own self....and believe me....the urhobos will try to snatch land away from biafra and other none-biafra tribes will try to get their portion from biafra too...because the borders are not clear.....i see endless wars...and the rest of nigeria will of course help them to destroy biafra....we have learnd from the colonialits,"divide and conquer".....i see no chance for biafra.........
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by abouzaid: 8:48am On Jul 19, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

thewarrior, logica is right. When you declare Biafra Igbos will no longer be citizens of Nigeria. Politicians of non- Biafra tribes will definitely take advantage. There will surely be serious demands for Biafrans to go back to their country. Is it exactly fair? Not really. But will it happen? Yes. Most definitely.
but that's exactly what the biafrans are asking for, they don't want a part anymore of anything called Nigeria including her politics, the relationship between the two would strictly be in accordance with the ecowas treaty which allows everybody to live and pursue their legitimate businesses anywhere. thus malam adamu can still remain in onitsha selling onions while emeka would remain in kano selling motor spare parts with both nations living peacefully side by side and even co operating with other neighboring countries over issues like the management of the river Niger. the people seeking secession in a Nigerian court are just deceiving themselves. nnamdi kalu have raised enough awareness within and outside the country, i think it's time that they seek a referendum from the icj in the Hague, it's a simple case. the likes of chinua achebe and chimanda adichie also helped alot in raising the awareness through their books and films. they should become more vocal as the case goes to the Hague.

4 Likes

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by millionboi(m): 8:48am On Jul 19, 2015
Dnt worry na....m..we knw al dis na,Biafra radio is always. Online and very soon those Elders wil pass on and the young 1s wil grow up with d spirit,Biafra has come 2stay,if not today in nearst future
g4everybody:
The way i c it, the Supreme Coun­cil of Elders of In­digenous People of Biafra was created by loyalist of the federal government to run a parallel movement with the main biafra movement. They know they wil not win the case and when that happen, it give the world an impression that Biafra has finally come to rest

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by discusant: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2015
logica:
Me crying? Abi crase dey worry this one. I am rejoicing that you want to leave and I wish you luck. What part of that don't you understand?

You no mean business that you want Biafra to go. Crude oil in the Nigeria Delta no go allow you, as your lot are not sophisticated to understand that the most prosperous countries in the world have no crude oil and gas.

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:51am On Jul 19, 2015
logica:
LMAO. There was never any vacuum. Anybody comparing Nigeria to Ghana and Zimbabwe has no sense of history. See, I shouldn't be helping you guys to see what you cannot foresee. Na una wahala. I hope you get Biafra. But I can give you a hint; before the spare parts business became Igbo dominated, there was Laniwu. Before the electronics business got Igbo dominated, there was Adebowale, etc. If you manage to convince yourselves that you are not expendable, then you are bigger fo0ls than I thought.

Before Chines made, there was English made. Can the world do without Chinese made today?

What happened to Adebowale when the market was liberalised and the Igbos brought competition? His head office building is the only relic of his business today.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by millionboi(m): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2015
U nd ur country Nigeria is a coward,instead of goin to court 2grabt dem dia freedom,u r goin 2discuss abt dia radio station....m.....Biafra has com 2stay(a price has already bein paid 4 it)u r jst wastin ur tim
tsdarkside:

tell them,even biafra will divide in pieces....it will be like the ol africa,after gaining independence from the colonialits,start fighting each other for power........biafra will be a vacuum,eating up its own self....and believe me....the urhobos will try to snatch land away from biafra and other none-biafra tribes will try to get their portion from biafra too...because the borders are not clear.....i see endless wars...and the rest of nigeria will of course help them to destroy biafra....we have learnd from the colonialits,"divide and conquer".....i see no chance for biafra.........
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Tripleclick(m): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2015
Bluetooth2:

You can biitch and whine as you like. We will chase you out the next minute you get your Biafra. The same hostility you are showing to Nigeria will be meted to you in due course !
which hostility will b more dn d ones we hv suffered b4... imagine @ election. day. igbos wer trendn on twiiter. d whol 9ja was bashn us.. den ur useless oba made a statement.. and d yorober goats carry placards threatnin us...una own wickedness no gt comparism

3 Likes

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by zizytd(m): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2015
tsdarkside:

Am an igbo bt I am realistic human, this biafra dream can't be achieved. I don't know why we igbos r crying we r marginalised. Sometimes we don't think, do you know that there are many ibos that benefit directly from the appointments of northerners Bt they prefer an igbo man to be there that they won't gain anything from. I wonder why
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by discusant: 8:57am On Jul 19, 2015
tsdarkside:

Educated illiterate. Instead of fear mongering, you should have been thinking of what shall become of your domain when Biafra leaves you.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Tripleclick(m): 8:58am On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=tsdarkside post=36031683]

tell them,even biafra will divide in pieces....it will be like the ol africa,after gaining independence from the colonialits,start fighting each other for power........biafra will be a vacuum,eating up its own self....and believe me....the urhobos will try to snatch land away from biafra and other none-biafra tribes will try to get their portion from biafra too...because the borders are not clear.....i see endless wars...and the rest of nigeria will of course help them to destroy biafra....we have learnd from the colonialits,"divide and conquer".....i see no chance for biafra.........[/quote/] OLODO...... I KNOW DAS UR PRAYER. BUT BECUS WE HAVE D SAME VOILENCE FREE IFEOLOGY BTWN ALL D TRIBES... WE WILL STAND AND NIGERIA WILL PERISH.. CUS D WAR WILL BE YORUBA VS HAUSA FIGHTN FOR FOODS..CUS DE WILL B FAMINE IN D LAND OF BLOOD SUCKERD
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by logica(m): 8:58am On Jul 19, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Before Chines made, there was English made. Can the world do without Chinese made today?

What happened to Adebowale when the market was liberalised and the Igbos brought competition? His head office building is the only relic of his business today.
Guy, I don't know why you have to worry on behalf of Yorubas (whom you hate with a passion despite living in Ibadan). When the time comes, I can assure you that you won't be missed. There are a surplus of people to take your place. And by the way, those previous businesses failed mostly due to sabotage (various kinds of theft) and crashing the market by selling substandard goods. It never occurred to these pioneers that their people would be so stvpid and would chose mediocre goods over genuine. We know better now.

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by millionboi(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2015
U r totally wrong
Chappie:
it is a
crime under any national or international law to
mention the name of Biafra or for the remnants of
the Indigenous People of Biafra who were not
consumed by the war to maintain their indigenous
identity as Biafrans with their native emblems and
symbols as they do now even though they are Ni­
gerians by citizenship and nationality laws; and if
the answer is in the negative, whether the
defendants are justified to arrest, shoot and kill
the children of the claimants for identifying
themselves as Biafrans.

hope they try and kill us and all hell will be let loss.

biafras are not to be judge by Nigeria
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Leadn(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2015
clans:
I'm an igbo girl and I say NO to biafra!! All these people making noise about this biafra ish are just gullible, illiterates and ruffians. The average igbo man with shops in alaba market, trade fare and ladipo would never be a part of this shenanigan.
you guys had better get up your lazy behinds, find something worth doing instead of listening to a dumb radio station.
Long live the hausa tribe
Long live the Yoruba tribe
Long live the igbo tribe
Long live all other minor tribes
Long live the federal republic of NIGERIA
Peace!!!!!

smiley finally! I was beginning to doubt my own rationality as an Igbo dude. Please, the earlier we all come to terms and kill his tribalistic hate against each other, the better. There would NEVER be a Biafra! We educated Igbos are happy with Nigeria and it's flaws.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by tsdarkside(m): 9:01am On Jul 19, 2015
discusant:

You no mean business that you want Biafra to go. Crude oil in the Nigeria Delta no go allow you, as your lot are not sophisticated to understand that the most prosperous countries in the world have no crude oil and gas.

pahh...oil will be useless in the future....because of over production....nigeria is not the only country in the world with crude oil....other countrys have much more reserves............
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by steppin: 9:05am On Jul 19, 2015
tsdarkside:

Why the pity bro? I thought you guys said we should leave you alone?
Is your endless epistles supposed to make us stop our agitation for secession?
No pain, no gain.
Igbos would go through hell in the beginning, but we're fighters. We'll always overcome like we did after the biafran war.
Emilokoiyawon:

grin So you agree that it will happen - its just hard for you to admit it directly. grin
Of course it might happen in the southwest only.
But the end result won't be favourable to both parties. The north and the middle belt won't give a damn.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by otiigba1(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
can you see how stupid you are?

The attire is middle eastern. The middle easterns are muslims and mostly arabic. The hausas got most of their cultures from them that's why they are also muslims, have sultans and emirs.

Why is Nnamdi kunnu putting on a muslim/islamic attire when he goes about claiming to hate them?

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/2641492_donttmakemelaugh_jpegb5bfbdd8dc0a84459903f18f47f816d2
[/img]
i think he will find his argument has been flawed, wearing muslim/islamic attire and claiming to hate muslims/hausas is sure hypocritical from were am standing

And whats with the bad language spewed by that ignorant individual? He could have made his point without been obnoxious
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by tsdarkside(m): 9:07am On Jul 19, 2015
millionboi:
U nd ur country Nigeria is a coward,instead of goin to court 2grabt dem dia freedom,u r goin 2discuss abt dia radio station....m.....Biafra has com 2stay(a price has already bein paid 4 it)u r jst wastin ur tim

pahh...biafra will fall...quicker than you think....when i analyse the situation,i dont see how biafra will be in peace,when you understand human-nature......one thing you can be sure::::: I WILL FIGHT AGAINST BIAFRA!!!!! angry angry angry is better you igbos dont foool yourselfs,believing the other tribes around you will gladly join you...
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by millionboi(m): 9:07am On Jul 19, 2015
Yes dats why we ve to go,because u ppl r always accusin us,wwen it coms 2national cake igbos are thieves why yoruba/hausa r saint,we want to leav Nigeria so that al of u wil become saint...........Nigeria cnt do without igbos!Naija go bore ah,
adebayo10977:
I know wot all d Biafra folks ranting want,dy want Nigeria presidency,99% of federal allocation n allocation, dy Ar callous n self centred people.Biafra is just a thing of imagination dat cannot b put into reality.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by thewarrior72: 9:08am On Jul 19, 2015
logica:
Cry cry baby, leave the worry on how our businesses outside southeast will be for us while u enjoy ur utopian zoogerian with daily bombing ; :PD cheesy
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Alexander001(m): 9:09am On Jul 19, 2015
glassjar1:

shatap go collect your egunje from aso rock and zuzu away red cap disaster .

radio biafra spill pepper in your anyus cool
I bet you don't know the man DR DOZIE IKEDIFE. I think that the real people that re supposed to be fighting for this biafra re busy looting Nigeria to dust. without them, biafra gonna take longer what it took Israelite to be free from Egypt.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by millionboi(m): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2015
Na those ppl weh dia papa do inter tribal marrige dey act that drama,but thy r too small 2stop Biafra
finniblinks:
There is nothing like ''The Supreme Council of Elders of Indigenous People of Biafra''
It is a big scam!
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by steppin: 9:12am On Jul 19, 2015
logica:
Bros, re-read your posts are again. You don't sound like someone who's rejoicing.
Fear is written all over you. Don't worry, the Rivers and Delta state areas with oil won't join us.
You can have the oil, let's have our peace.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by tsdarkside(m): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=Tripleclick post=36032011][/quote]

rubbish.....yorubas and hausas are great empires....that they will fight each other,in this time and age,will not happen...they will have a common enemy,which is,you!!!!
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2015
NormalCodes:

In response to this comment, I decided to outline how Nnamdi Kanu, the "Director", is Nigeria's biggest headache.

Any fraudster that can make an Indigenous established Radio more listened to than BBC radio service is a good one.
In fact any fraduster capable of making Buhari give a press statement to counter him is one sharp one.

Any scammer that forced Nigerians to start debating our history, is one helluva conman.

Any fraudster capable of making Biafra trend worldwide on Twitter, knows his game well enough.

Any Fraudster heading Indigenous People Of Biafra, recognized in 91 countries by respective govts of these 91 countries, is a baddo.

Any fraudster that can appeal to Igbo business men to leave their business and stand under the sun, after which they marched a whole city, is one of a kind.

Any fraudster that says something, and does it, he is bad.

Any scammer than can unite Biafrans under I.P.OB and make them attend weekly gatherings, to deliberate on the issues of Biafra is tough.

Any fraudster, that received national attention, and have outwitted the FG with propaganda is the biggest con-man, infact his case don pass section 419.

Any scammer capable of calling Buhari - Terrorist and Paedophile and still challenge him to sue him if he is lying is a gangster scammer.

Any Fraudster that has organized Biafrans in U.S.A to embarrass Buhari at White House, is the baddest.

Any fraudster that can make FG withdraw their statements on bombing of Calabar, after FG boasted of it, is a fraudster that has never been known to man.

Any fraudster that appealed to his people to shut down their market and protest in all Igbo land is a baddo.

Any fraudster that can make SE governors fear him or even challenge his power over people deserves death by hanging.

A fraudster that is more influential to his people that a whole president, is nothing short of a craze man.

For this fraudster to make millions of Biafrans in Biafraland and other millions in diaspora to speak with one voice is greatest known to man.
This fraudster says, I.P.O.B's agenda is to restore Biafra, but that his own personal agenda is obliterate Nigeria off world map, I think he needs u to pay, he needs to collect his drop. He needs u to send him westie in short.

The fraudster Nnamdi Kanu is Nigeria's biggest headache now, for a whole FG to acquire Satlink for $22m just to remove Radio Biafra satellite of air is in fear of this fraudster, don't you think so?

This fraudster is holding Nigeria by jugular, and as he has awakened the spirit in true hard core Biafrans, if he scams us, we will gladly accept.

Nnamdi Kanu's led Indigenous People Of Biafra which owns and funds RADIO BIAFRA, is Nigeria's biggest nightmare now, at least Every TV station is talking about him in the zoo, Sahara Reporters had to hold an Interview because of the nuisance this fraudster have been to the enemies of Biafra.

Long live Biafra's greatest fraudster ever liveth.
Long live Nnamdi Kanu.

He is making Nigerians and the wider diaspora community discuss BIAFRA, thats has been his first agenda, he has achieved it, he says he will make Nigeria worth nothing before other countries, he is achieving that as we speak, if not, FG wouldn't bother trying to Open Information Centers abroad.

You needed an unbiased opposition, fraudster Nnamdi Kanu is one.
Now deal with it.

This is the followership this fraudster can have.
He has scammed us all, his magas don drop. Chai!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWyq7PWrs8I

What I have learnt is that if people can beat u, they start trying to call u names and curse u.

Go and ask those Igbo dudes who stole our defense money in China, they can never enter Biafralans till they die. Nnamdi Kanu ran the criminal Uwazuruike and Saboteurs Billie Human rights aground. They all dread him. Fraudsters jam fraudster.

Discuss here
https://www.nairaland.com/2461627/nnamdi-kanu-fraudster-nigerias-biggest
Guy u have silenced the likes of egift ,sachris02 etc with this piece.They will forever hide their faces in shame!buncha riffraffs! trollin the internet looking for biafran threads to poo on.

3 Likes

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by thewarrior72: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2015
tsdarkside:

pahh...biafra will fall...quicker than you think....when i analyse the situation,i dont see how biafra will be in peace,when you understand human-nature......one thing you can be sure::::: I WILL FIGHT AGAINST BIAFRA!!!!! angry angry angry is better you igbos dont foool yourselfs,believing the other tribes around you will gladly join you...
Hahaha..this junk here want to fight to keep thesame people he despise, what an irony?

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by otiigba1(m): 9:14am On Jul 19, 2015
thewarrior72:

You are a COWARD just like ur friends & as ignorant as a GOAT. Nigerians doesn't own properties in UK, Dubai, USA etc?................IGNORAMUS tongue
o yes they do, i think you are the IGNORAMUS! nigerians own properties in the UK and USA, i am one of them tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.