Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,478 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun (57621 Views)

What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun / Court Determines Suit Between Biafra, Nigeria On Sept 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by beeke(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Am listening to #RadioBiafra Liveeeeee on CHK 102.1
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
tsdarkside:

ohhhh.....interesting,,,tell me more...............

soooo..you are proud to kill a human being.......you idiat....foooooooooooool!!!!

remember?? thou shallt not kill??...foool..........

Treacheerous, pathological liars and greedy beings who cannot appreciate the good in other people...
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by beeke(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
NBC....... We have jammed radio biafra we hav crushed radio biafra, u will never hear them speak, we hav arrested their engineer in enugu, we hav confiscated their equipment blah blah blah. The same #RadioBiafra is liveeeee, clear and direct. Listen, Learn and be wise

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
tsdarkside:

soo,you want to send me to psychiatric hospitals,because i dont agree with you??.....may thunda fire you were ever you are!!!!!!

is better you come to the DARKSIDE,because the LIGHTSIDE is doing you no good....you faggoot.........

Any honest person that goes through all my interaction with you on this forum will feel the same about you. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU EXISTED TILL YOU QUOTED ME[/color] and stated your dislike for a tribe which i know is just your personal opinion and doesn't stand for the generality of your people. I wished you get what you wanted but asked you a simple and honest question if you have preference for the Hausa-Fulanis&Kanuris and rather than answer or choose not to respond YOU TURNED PARANOID, exhibiting lack of discipline and training. I put it to you that only the paranoid respond the way you did so i only stated things as they are. [color=#006600]HOW ON EARTH COULD I BE STARING AT YOU IN THE FACE ON NAIRALAND[/b] without webcam?.
Fortunately, not many Nairalanders are like you and indeed your type are very few indeed. Little wonder there are far more hospitals for normal people than psychiatric ones.
For your correction, i don't give a damn what your views and opinions are and [b]I NEVER AT ANY POINT URGED YOU TO SEE THINGS MY WAY
. I'm overwhelmed by the positive responses from good spirited well meaning Nigerians across ethnic and political divides on my views and standpoint so why should i be bothered about a[b] NATIONAL JUDAS[/b][/color] who really has no business interacting with sane people?.
I'm not in the business of abusing and insulting on Nairaland cos i'm above that. If you knew me or meet me personally, you do be so ashamed of yourself and your insults that you would never insult people you had never met before again.
Please if you must be a father, try to make this world a better place by sending off your kids to SANE PARENTS [i][/i][color=#000099]
that would give them better training.
Finally, it bears repeating that i know what DARKSIDE stands for and i prefer the LIGHTSIDE[color=#006600][/color].
So INVITATION TURNED DOWN AND WITHOUT APOLOGIES THIS TIME.

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Btruth: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Have you asked those your Igbo friends what they think when intellectual minions like you infer that you will never vote an Igbo president. Ask them and give us a feedback.
....and how would you know that people like us will be a die hard supporter of Igbo candidacy for Presidency when their turns come up?
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by beeke(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
@OP, pls 4 ur informatn this socalled Supreme Council of Elders of Indigenous
People of Biafra. Are FAKE. This animal right group are fraudsters. The real guys championing the cause of Biafra is Indigenous People Of Biafra IPOB. Owners of RadioBiafra lead by the COMMANDER of the armies of Biafra, the leader of IPOB, the DIRECTOR of Radio Biafra, 3in1 Nnamdi Kanu of afarama ukwu ibekwu Umuahia Abia state
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by superstar1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
What was the outcome of your much publicised excursion to UN in June?

I thought you guys were making so much noise about it, as if UN will decree Biafra on Nigeria.

Clowns. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by snaiper: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
[b]Land of rising sun, we love and cherish,
Beloved homeland of our brave heroes;
We must defend our lives or we shall perish,
We shall protect our hearts from all our foes;
But if the price is death for all we hold dear,
Then let us die without a shred of fear.

Hail to Biafra, consecrated nation,
O fatherland, this be our solemn pledge:
Defending thee shall be a dedication,
Spilling our blood we’ll count a privilege;
The waving standard which emboldens the free
Shall always be our flag of liberty.

We shall emerge triumphant from this ordeal,
And through the crucible unscathed we’ll pass;
When we are poised the wounds of battle to heal,
We shall remember those who died in mass;
Then shall our trumpets peal the glorious song
Of victory we scored o’er might and wrong.

Oh God, protect us from the hidden pitfall,
Guide all our movements lest we go astray;
Give us the strength to heed the humanist call:
To give and not to count the cost’ each day;
Bless those who rule to serve with resoluteness,
To make this clime a land of righteousness.[/b]
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Btruth:
....and how would you know that people like us will be a die hard supporter of Igbo candidacy for Presidency when their turns come up?

Naija presidency and political appointments is not the ultimate desire of Igbos and can never atone for your wickedness. You that have gotten the presidency are you in any way better than them? That ur land is so infested with poverty, juju and ritual killings should be your major preoccupation.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
superstar1:
What was the outcome of your much publicised excursion to UN in June?

I thought you guys were making so much noise about it, as if UN will decree Biafra on Nigeria.

Clowns. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop taking panadol for another person's headache. Go and concentrate on your looting spree of the treasury. Bloody greedy and parasitic beings...
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
tsdarkside:

soo,you want to send me to psychiatric hospitals,because i dont agree with you??.....may thunda fire you were ever you are!!!!!!

is better you come to the DARKSIDE,because the LIGHTSIDE is doing you no good....you faggoot.........

Any honest person that goes through all my interaction with you on this forum will feel the same about you. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU EXISTED TILL YOU QUOTED ME[/color] and stated your dislike for a tribe which i know is just your personal opinion and doesn't stand for the generality of your people. I wished you get what you wanted but asked you a simple and honest question if you have preference for the Hausa-Fulanis&Kanuris and rather than answer or choose not to respond [color=#990000]YOU TURNED PARANOID, exhibiting lack of discipline and training. I put it to you that only the paranoid respond the way you did so i only stated things as they are. HOW ON EARTH COULD I BE STARING AT YOU IN THE FACE ON NAIRALAND without webcam?.
Fortunately, not many Nairalanders are like you and indeed your type are very few indeed. Little wonder there are far more hospitals for normal people than psychiatric ones.
For your correction, i don't give a damn what your views and opinions are and I NEVER AT ANY POINT URGED YOU TO SEE THINGS MY WAY. I'm overwhelmed by the positive responses from good spirited well meaning Nigerians across ethnic and political divides on my views and standpoint so why should i be bothered about a NATIONAL JUDAS who really has no business interacting with sane people?.
I'm not in the business of abusing and insulting on Nairaland cos i'm above that. If you knew me or meet me personally, you do be so ashamed of yourself and your insults that you would never insult people you had never met before again.
Please if you must be a father, try to make this world a better place by sending off your kids to SANE PARENTS that would give them better training.
Finally it bears repeating that i know what DARKSIDE stands for but prefer the LIGHTSIDE. So your INVITATION IS TURNED DOWN ONCE AGAIN BUT WITHOUT APOLOGIES THIS TIME.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by superstar1(m): 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
xtrorse:

Stop taking panadol for another person's headache. Go and concentrate on your looting spree of the treasury. Bloody greedy and parasitic beings...

See this descendants of cain, ingrates calling someone greedy. What an irony!!!

Parasitic? How? We produce the highest oil after SS, 80% of manufacturing occurs on our land, no 1 seaport and airports are here, our land is the finacial capital of the country and west africa.

what does the land of gully erosion have to offer this nation apart from baby factories, miracle examination centres, kidnapping, ezzu river, evil forest, okija, armed robbery, fake drugs, fake products, prostitution, drug trafficking etc
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by tsdarkside(m): 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sincere4u:

Any honest person that goes through all my interaction with you on this forum will feel the same about you. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU EXISTED TILL YOU QUOTED ME[/color] and stated your dislike for a tribe which i know is just your personal opinion and doesn't stand for the generality of your people. I wished you get what you wanted but asked you a simple and honest question if you have preference for the Hausa-Fulanis&Kanuris and rather than answer or choose not to respond [color=#990000]YOU TURNED PARANOIA, exhibiting lack of discipline and training. I put it to you that only the paranoia respond the way you did so i only stated things as they are. HOW ON EARTH COULD I BE STARING AT YOU IN THE FACE ON NAIRALAND without webcam?.
For your correction, i don't give a damn what your views and opinions are and I NEVER AT ANY POINT URGED YOU TO SEE THINGS MY WAY. I'm overwhelmed by the positive responses from good spirited well meaning Nigerians across ethnic and political divides on my views and standpoint so why should i be bothered about a NATIONAL JUDAS who really has no business interacting with sane people?.
Please if you must be a father, try to make this world a better place by sending off your kids to SANE PARENTS that would give them better training.
Finally it bears repeating that i know what DARKSIDE stands for but prefer the LIGHTSIDE. So your INVITATION IS TURNED DOWN ONCE AGAIN BUT WITHOUT APOLOGIES THIS TIME.

of course i get PARANOIC,when i understand,i have to survive with people like you....MADNESS!!! angry angry angry angry

at least there are still some like me...hope is not completly lost.....with only people like you,i would just commit suizid,because then all hope is lost....bastaarrrrd............. angry angry
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by mrtheo33: 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
idolda:
Biafra!
senselessness is a trend in your bloodline; so no surprice.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
I'll suggest yorubas and Igbos in this forum lay aside their differences. They are both great tribes with great future ahead of them. Only God knows why he made them both majority tribes and others minority but i tell you it is for a good reason.
I grew up in south West and know yorubas to be peace loving people. Their points of strength and weaknesses, when combined with those of igbos, can work out for the greater good of our region.
Forget what negative things you hold against each other for you never can tell what would've been the situation if some of those minority tribes were major tribes. I tell you that some of these minority tribes are REALLY ACIDIC. God sees better than we do and has a reason for everything and where peace in Nigeria is concerned, the yorubas had played great roles so i'm not surprised how God anointed more of them as great men of God more than the over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria.
The Igbos are great and industrious people but had suffered loads of injustice and Genocide. The Yorubas, just like the igbos were also vulnerable and suffered partly but for their lack of push and passionate ambition, were not at the forefront and didn't suffer like the igbos. IF THE YORUBAS WERE WILLING TO BE PART OF A NIGERIA WITHOUT THE IGBOS, their would've been no civil war in the first place so now that we are back with you in this country, why bring up issues that suggests you never needed us in the first place whereas it seems it's our presence that keeps you comfortable and relaxed enough to bear Nigerians.
Those are my personal opinion based on what i have learned about Nigeria from quite different sources.
LAY ASIDE YOUR DIFFERENCES AND EMBRACE EACH OTHER IN BROTHERLY LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Rizin: 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
See until u understand the politics of this country we cn nt move forward

1. In 2003, 2007 n 2011 obj n then gmb were in logger head. Dn't forget that gmb used an ibo man to run for presidency twice. Only for him to unit wit obj in 2015 to remove the so called s/south man.

2. Even after the civil war gowon n ojukwu attend meetings together. Gowon even attend his burial. How many of u cn do it.

3. Ibo are not interested in politic and that is why their political elites size any allocation coming to them. The hausas are interested in politics n their political elites size the opportunity to buy them token gift like gift for sallah and drinks like bkt. The yorubas are just state function anything that comes they take n that is why their politics is just like that.
Libya had oil less than nigeria yet gadafi never task any of its citizenry yet he provide them with jobs n housing, free education etc. Even ghana is better than this called nigeria.
Nigeria is never predictable. From its inception till now, its outcome has been always amazing

Ur president is visiting america with his son. Oh what for? Is he the only one available? May be he want to hand over to him.
God help us all
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Btruth: 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
xtrorse:

Naija presidency and political appointments is not the ultimate desire of Igbos and can never atone for your wickedness. You that have gotten the presidency are you in any way better than them? That ur land is so infested with poverty, juju and ritual killings should be your major preoccupation.
How come you are so bitter Bros? Oh! Sorry, please get a life.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
tsdarkside:

of course i get PARANOIC,when i understand,i have to survive with people like you....MADNESS!!! angry angry angry angry

at least there are still some like me...hope is not completly lost.....with only people like you,i would just commit suizid,because then all hope is lost....bastaarrrrd............. angry angry
I was way too kind in suggesting a psychiatric hospital and also doing the country a favour cos we can't risk having your type out in the streets.
Please endeavour to take you medication tonight so the MADNESS, AS YOU'VE PUT IT, DOESN'T BECOME ABSOLUTE. grin grin
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
superstar1:

See this descendants of cain, ingrates calling someone greedy. What an irony!!!

Parasitic? How? We produce the highest oil after SS, 80% of manufacturing occurs on our land, no 1 seaport and airports are here, our land is the finacial capital of the country and west africa.

what does the land of gully erosion have to offer this nation apart from baby factories, miracle examination centres, kidnapping, ezzu river, evil forest, okija, armed robbery, fake drugs, fake products, prostitution, drug trafficking etc

Clearly you have not visited your mental health doctor lately! Product of incestuous relations whose tribe are experts in ritual-killing, juju, incests, credit card thefts, bank robbers, tribalism, nepotism and breeding street urchins and political thugs aka politicians!
Instead of hiding under Lagos State, why don't you brag about Ibadan, Ogbomoso, Abeokuta or Akure? Be bold to state your miserable state.

Loud obnoxious noise-making, parasitic tribe, always attributing sophistication to themselves whereas all that can be seen is idiocy and great wickedness. Bunch of simpletons who have been brainwashed and led to perdition by The Greatest Looters of the Century - MKO AbiOLE, barAWO, OLEsegun Obj, fashOLE, Bode Rogue, E bola Thief-NUBU, AkingbOLE bank robber, Dimeji BankOLE.

Cheap slag from Soka forest!
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 20, 2015
Btruth:
How come you are so bitter Bros? Oh! Sorry, please get a life.

Your reasoning is not only terrible but despicable; as if you and your Yoruba tribesmen weren't the ones ranting carelessly and stupiidly at the mention of anything Igbo.

Parasitic noise makers who become rattled when confronted with the hard truth.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by superstar1(m): 12:16am On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=xtrorse post=36063744]

Clearly you have not visited your mental health doctor lately! Product of incestuous relations whose tribe are expects in ritual-killing, juju, incests, credit card thefts, bank robbers, tribalism, nepotism and breeding street urchins and political thugs aka politicians!
Instead of hiding under Lagos State, why don't you brag about Ibadan, Ogbomoso, Abeokuta or Akure? Be bold to state your miserable state.

Loud obnoxious noise-making, parasitic tribe, always attributing sophistication to themselves whereas all that can be seen is idiocy and great wickedness. Bunch of simpletons who have been brainwashed and led to perdition by The Greatest Looters of the Century - MKO AbiOLE, barAWO, fashOLE, Bode Rogue, Ebola Tinubu, AkinbOLE bank robber, Dimeji BankOLE.

Cheap slag from Soka forest! [/quote
Who collected this mor0ns plate of akpu?

Demented f00l and first class VIP of psychiatric hospital, how far have you used mental stability drug today? Descendant of cain, first grade highway robber, drug pusher, fake drug murderer, 419, covetous, okija ritual killers, evil forest ritual killers, with a 5star hotel serving human part as food, Clifford orji cannibalistic tendencies, mass murder of otokoto dimension, osikankwu level of kidnapping, thriving baby factory and industry and ashewo producing factory.

Chest beating noise making King Kong from the gully eroded land of red mud. Of course a slave cannot match the sophistication you are beefing and jealous of just because you are nothing but our conquered slaves, nobody in this country, the rag of the country and the 5th class citizen of this country. We are you master and you are our conquered slaves. Therefore keep pro creating to serve us effectively.

Product of Ezzu River, how market, omo lasan ekeji aja!!

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 20, 2015
[s]
Sincere4u:
I'll suggest yorubas and Igbos in this forum lay aside their differences. They are both great tribes with great future ahead of them. Only God knows why he made them both majority tribes and others minority but i tell you it is for a good reason.
I grew up in south West and know yorubas to be peace loving people. Their points of strength and weaknesses, when combined with those of igbos, can work out for the greater good of our region.
Forget what negative things you hold against each other for you never can tell what would've been the situation if some of those minority tribes were major tribes. I tell you that some of these minority tribes are REALLY ACIDIC. God sees better than we do and has a reason for everything and where peace in Nigeria is concerned, the yorubas had played great roles so i'm not surprised how God anointed more of them as great men of God more than the over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria.
The Igbos are great and industrious people but had suffered loads of injustice and Genocide. The Yorubas, just like the igbos were also vulnerable and suffered partly but for their lack of push and passionate ambition, were not at the forefront and didn't suffer like the igbos. IF THE YORUBAS WERE WILLING TO BE PART OF A NIGERIA WITHOUT THE IGBOS, their would've been no civil war in the first place so now that we are back with you in this country, why bring up issues that suggests you never needed us in the first place whereas it seems it's our presence that keeps you comfortable and relaxed enough to bear Nigerians.
Those are my personal opinion based on what i have learned about Nigeria from quite different sources.
LAY ASIDE YOUR DIFFERENCES AND EMBRACE EACH OTHER IN BROTHERLY LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING.
[/s]

Igbo people are no betrayers and cannot afford at this auspicious time to partner with UNREPENTANT traitors; malicious, chronic, perennial, perpetual, pathological liars and propagandists!
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 20, 2015
superstar1:

Hello, product of juju-infested and ritualistic tribe, it's time you got out from that evil Soka forest!

A tribe that does not believe one can make it in life by being industrious except through ritual-killings.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 20, 2015
superstar1:

The most wanted Nigerians for crimes in the USA are all Yorubas!

...they operate in other shores. Their activities are an embarrassment to all of us. They indulge in crimes for which all of us should flinch. Indeed, the United States Secret Service and narcotics agents have dubbed the

18 as some of the most wanted on their list. A manhunt is on to arrest 15 of them. Already, three others have been arrested by Interpol officers in Lagos.

•Adebowale Shekoni (40)
•Abiodun Bakare (37)
•Rilwan Ayatonde Soetan (50)
•Kenneth Eromosele Abulu (36)
•Olselcita Folayan (41)
•Musiliu Balogun (40)
•Mutiat Titilola Olubi (51)
•Ahiata Folashade Price (46)
•Monsuratu Omoniyi Griggs(43)
•Ayodele Soyan (51)
•Ahuama Benjamin Okey (50)
•Basiratu Mojisola Bakare-Giles (47)
•Adegboyega Olukunle Odedina (36)
•Alex Ahmed Ero (51)
•Seye Richard Osinoiki(46)

ARRESTED

•Steve Adedeji
•Apampa Olayinka
•Olugbemiga Adebisi (a.k.a.) George Banks

They are wanted for multi-million dollar bank frauds, identity theft, drug pushing and, in the case of one of them, the rape of an expectant mother.

Read more: http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/129784-18-most-wanted-nigerians-in-the-usa.html#ixzz3gNsc4600
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Btruth: 12:56am On Jul 20, 2015
xtrorse:

Your reasoning is not only terrible but despicable; as if you and your Yoruba tribesmen weren't the ones ranting carelessly and stupiidly at the mention of anything Igbo.

Parasitic noise makers who become rattled when confronted with the hard truth.
honestly, it is now that I realize that you are one of those guys that my real Ibo friends says never crossed the Niger bridge to the SW. Eeyah! Sorry. grin

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Emilokoiyawon: 1:05am On Jul 20, 2015
xtrorse:

Ur treachery will not allow u cogitate properly. It's no use bragging & ranting carelessly online just man up, go to the streets of Lagos NOW and test your capabilities.
A coward is not the man who stands up for his people and took precautions to preserve his life like Washington, Gaulle and Ojukwu but the Yoruba General Oladipo Diya who wept like a kid before a junior officer because he was afraid of his life....after wilfully and knowingly plotting a coup... If you think this disgraceful display of cowardice didn't portray your arrogant and parasitic tribe go to the streets of Lagos and prove yourselves. Just this once...

grin grin You still don't get it, abi? grin grin. You (Biafrans and IPOB) are the agitators - the ones who have been threatening non-Biafrans. What are you waiting for? Why would a king destabilize his own kingdom? Is he crazy? However, if an imposter (read YOU) ko ja aye e (trespass)... grin grin
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 20, 2015
Btruth:
honestly, it is now that I realize that you are one of those guys that my real Ibo friends says never crossed the Niger bridge to the SW. Eeyah! Sorry. grin

Òrò Òmóde! Tí o ba lemie ale pade n'igboro Iwo road!
A tribe who will not travel out to understand other people but would stay on their keyboards and narrate lies about other people's lives. Shió!
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Emilokoiyawon: 1:13am On Jul 20, 2015
xtrorse:
[s][/s]

Igbo people are no betrayers and cannot afford at this auspicious time to partner with UNREPENTANT traitors; malicious, chronic, perennial, perpetual, pathological liars and propagandists! 

grin Tribal hatred no dey tire you? Your parents no coach you - no worry I go do their job for them grin If you dare open your stinking orifice and vomit another stupid garbage - I will verbally flog Biafra out of you grin grin
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Emilokoiyawon: 1:15am On Jul 20, 2015
xtrorse:
[s][/s]

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 20, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

grin grin You still don't get it, abi? grin grin. You (Biafrans and IPOB) are the agitators - the ones who have been threatening non-Biafrans. What are you waiting for? Why would a king destabilize his own kingdom? Is he crazy? However, if an imposter (read YOU) ko ja aye e (trespass)... grin grin

You started June 12 trouble with your Islamic Republic of Odua and was expecting Igbos to fight your wars; Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi were the only people around your AareOnakakanfo MKO Abiola when he declared himself president-elect. The arrogant and cowardly tribe couldn't even protect him from being whisked away like a common thief. He was eventually slaughtered like a salad ram. All your gragra in 1993 did not last 2 days...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos / Dino Melaye Reacts To The Arrest Of Criminals ''Working For Him''. Photo / Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.