Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun (57554 Views)

What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun / Court Determines Suit Between Biafra, Nigeria On Sept 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

Really, e no concern civilians abi?

So, Tafawa Balewa na military eh, no be civilian abi? Ahmadu Bello no be civilian abi? Samuel Akintola (premier of western region) no be civilian abi?

When your tribesmen thought it wise to kill ahmadu bello (premier of north) you killed a whole tribe, when you overzealous ibo boys murdered Samuel Akintola (premier of west) you killed a whole tribe (though yorubas are very forgiving and sympathetic), the worst is when your tribal bigots took Nigeria's prime minister, dragged him to a bush and wasted him, u killed a nation!!!

Now u r talkin of 1966-1970. Let me remind you that Ojukwu declared war, not Gowon. All parties went to Aburi and regional governance was agreed, secession was thrown out but Ojukwu went back to the east and fed his people lies wc he used to get their sympathy for the war that was not supposed to happen if he had stuck to the regional governance agreement. Who know, we might be living a true republic today... and who knows, ur agitation for self-governance might carry weight today.

Callin urselves children of israel wont help you... Why not borrow a leaf from the yorubas and sheath your swords, forgive and forget, my dear easterner!

LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL!

sunnyeinstein:

You are no doubt brainless, confused & double-faced coward, ranting unsuccessful at defending d atrocious acts of ur forebears against d Igbos. U reared ur ugly head to mutter gibberish and distorting history instead of hiding ur head in shame for d genocide ur tribe committed against d Igbos. 
U refused to engage your head before making ur stupid comment. U must b totally out of ur mind writing lies about d 1967-70 genocide.
U had d guts to rant like a spoilt child when in reality ur greedy & parasitic tribe is d major problem facing this country. And in saner climes many of ur leaders should have been behind bars spending d rest of their miserable lives for d great looting of our commonwealth.

Ur folks precipitated d 1967-70 civil war thru 'Operation Wetie'. Ur tribe tk pride in heating up d polity despite ur numerous and unbridled treasury-looting, breeding touts, street urchins and political thugs.

Stupid & irresponsible coward like u ar d reason why d untold wickedness & killings kp on happening over d years. U sit down with your leprosy hands on your keyboard & type lies because ur kith & kin were nt affected & dat u gain from d injustices being perpetrated by lazy & disgruntled folks like you. I don't blame u, I blame dis one Nigeria under which u hide to write gibberish. 

In January 1966, soldiers from every region of the federation (Nzeogwu - Mid-West; Ifeajuna -East; Ademoyega - West; Kpera -North) had staged a coup in which soldiers and politicians from every region of the federation (Akintola: West, Balewa: North, Unegbe: East, Okotie-Eboh: Mid-West) were killed. Their ultimate aim was to install and make the treason - prisoner Awolowo the ruler of the country.

When Northern soldiers staged a revenge coup in July 1966, soldiers from one region of the federation and their people (North: Danjuma, Murtala, Martin Adamu etc) singled out soldiers and civillians from one region (East) in the federation as their targets. 

Unegbu was the GOC of one of the major army barracks. He was Igbo, and he was also the guy who almost frustrated the first coup of 1966 by refusing to release weapons. For his refusal, the Nzeogwu group killed him.

Igbos have been killed in the North since 1940s, long before independence. They have continued to be killed in the North up till present. Nzeogwu's coup only provided a pretext for the North supported by the treacherous West to embark upon their favorite past time. Ojukwu defended Igbos from ethnic cleansing. Igbos survived the war because they are very resilient.  

A disgruntled element from a treacherous tribe writing gibberish to cover up the numerous evils being perpetrated by his wicked and greedy tribe. 

When d injustice meted out to d Igbos begin to happen to u & ur loved ones, u wd then understand dat it pays to condemn evil & call a spade a spade.

That moment when the sleepy lion wakes to clear his throat, the barking dog begins to run for his dear life. 
That awkward moment when shouting mouth jams moving action, mouth becomes dumb. That time is here with us...

https://www.nairaland.com/334770/famous-aburi-conference-full-minute/3

3 Likes

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
logica:
You guys and your victim mentality. The system that was skewed against the Igbos then suddenly allowed the Igbos to import in the 80s? What changed? What you should analyze is this:

1. How many NIGERIANS (not just Igbo) had surplus money to start a business in post war Nigeria? Or you think only Igbos suffered financially?
2. How come we can only remember Adebowale? Surely, if the system favored Yorubas, many others would have set up and opened shop. Why didn't this happen?

Don't blame the man if he somehow was able to raise capital to start a business during trying times.

You are not a good student of history. Importation was kind of regulated at that time with importers having to obtain import licences first and this wasn't easy especially for the Igbos. It was in the 80s that it was liberalised and so many Igbos went into importation.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by naijasaint: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
alfajohn:
Like I have told my Ibo friends this nonsense is not helping their cause. On one hand you want to secede. On the other hand you want presidency of Nigeria. These two things are mutually exclusive. You chose one and leave the other. Also the South east has the largest number of its indigenes living outside their zone. So what happens to thesei people when and if Biafra succeeds.
I thought ya educated, so u have never lived and will never live outside ya locality?
So there are no other foreigners living In Nigeria?
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by ArodewilliamsT: 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Btruth:
9 out of 10 of my Igbo close associate thinks that the people that are actually preaching this hatred among the Ibo are those who have never cross the River Niger bridge to the SW. They said, no right thinking Igbo man after establish his business well in any region in the country will want to set it ablaze for the sake of returning home to be with his clans.

Have you asked those your Igbo friends what they think when intellectual minions like you infer that you will never vote an Igbo president. Ask them and give us a feedback.

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
eleojo23:
The man behind the hate speeches (Nnamdi Kanu) wants to make himself an emperor by using gullible people to lead an insurrection.
He wants foot soldiers who will die for him while he hides somewhere only to come out and declare himself leader if the war should succeed.

I never knew that gullible set of people could be found among the 'smart' tribe of Nigeria. I am very disappointed.

I never knew yoruba are dis worried about the problems of igbos

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by naijasaint: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
tsdarkside:

you ndigbos are calling a third-civil-war on youselfs......the first-civil-war was year 1450,when they sold you to the white-devils to be taking over the atlantic to america.....the second-civil-war was 1967,when they killed the shiit out of you and took your properties...the third-civil-war,i dont think any igbo will survive it..... undecided undecided undecided
In the third civil war, there will be enough weapons, unlike the second civil war...there will not be room for another genocide like the one perpetrated by your satanic and trabalistic fathers..and who knows if an atomic bomb will be dropped In your village, at least that will end your blood sucking vampire generation.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by naijasaint: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
aenero:
Igbos can go for all I care... The men can go to hell for all I care,buh the women should still be in Nigeria

Rapist
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by logica(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

You are not a good student of history. Importation was kind of regulated at that time with importers having to obtain import licences first and this wasn't easy especially for the Igbos. It was in the 80s that it was liberalised and so many Igbos went into importation.

"Kind of"? And you are a student of history; speaking in abstract and murky terms. Which sensible country will not have regulated importation? OK, I get it: you and your kind thrive in free-for-all scenarios...chaos. And who was it that "liberalized" importation? Was it the Igbos?
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by logica(m): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
xtrorse:

Unegbu was the GOC of one of the major army barracks. He was Igbo, and he was also the guy who almost frustrated the first coup of 1966 by refusing to release weapons. For his refusal, the Nzeogwu group killed him.
Hahahaha...see your foolishness in market center. So, the only Igbo killed in 1966 was Unegbe. Very good. He refused to allow the release of weapons (apparently he was also the most sensible Igbo in the military because he already could see the repercussions of his brothers actions).

So, what led to the following being murdered in their beds:

Sir Ahmadu Bello, Akintola, Ademulegun and his PREGNANT WIFE, Balewa, Okotie Eboh, Maimalari, and the rest...

Did they also prevent soldiers from getting weapons?
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by frleopardo: 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
tsdarkside:

tell them,even biafra will divide in pieces....it will be like the ol africa,after gaining independence from the colonialits,start fighting each other for power........biafra will be a vacuum,eating up its own self....and believe me....the urhobos will try to snatch land away from biafra and other none-biafra tribes will try to get their portion from biafra too...because the borders are not clear.....i see endless wars...and the rest of nigeria will of course help them to destroy biafra....we have learnd from the colonialits,"divide and conquer".....i see no chance for biafra.........
we r not taking urhobo wit us, only the ibo speaking part of Delta
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
logica:
"Kind of"? And you are a student of history; speaking in abstract and murky terms. Which sensible country will not have regulated importation? OK, I get it: you and your kind thrive in free-for-all scenarios...chaos. And who was it that "liberalized" importation? Was it the Igbos?

IBB did and it hasn't been chaotic last I checked and the masses have been the main beneficiary. I remember when kids used to go watch telly in neighbours houses cos most parents couldn't afford one and Adebowale was smiling to the bank.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Egwuda33: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
The only thing I have to say concerning this Biafra thing is this ; A HOUSE DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF CANNOT STAND. Half of Igbos if not more than half clamouring for Biafra are not in support of it. so what are they saying with Unity, anything can be Achieved, but without it nothing can be achieved. the igbos are divided in this cause so it will be difficult for Biafra to ever exist.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by logica(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

IBB did and it hasn't been chaotic last I checked and the masses have been the main beneficiary. I remember when kids used to go watch telly in neighbours houses cos most parents couldn't afford one and Adebowale was smiling to the bank.
Aha! IBB. Now, knowing how poor an administrator IBB was, would you consider the move a good idea? See the mess he created at the ports! It took years during Obasanjo's regime to clear a bit of the mess. But it still is there. All manner of garbage being imported. He was the one who turned Nigeria into a nation of consumers. Nothing produced. Anyway, story for another day.

Adebowale was not smiling so much as you would want to imagine. TVs were relatively expensive, and this was a period of recession (which started back in 1982 or thereabout). Check even the US back in the 60s. Only multi-millionaires and billionaires had more than one TV. And that was JUST 20 years from the 80s! But check now; people even have TVs in their kitchens. It was the sign of the times.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by bashsani(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sincere4u:

My bother you are taking what goes on in nairaland too seriously. Who feels insulted by who?. Is it Tinubu or IBB?. If u trade insults with someone on nairaland you start feeling Fashola feels insulted?.
We are talking of serious matters and you are alluding to childish verbal exchanges.
For your information, if Biafra emerges Nigeria will cease to exists cos all these tribes you mentoned will also secede and most of them will opt to join Biafra than remain with main muslim north especially the major christian tribes in the north.
The major players are the igbos and yorubas. Understanding between these two and influence of the global powers that make up UN could mean the entire southern Nigeria might emerge as a new country and joined by tribes from north central.
Again i.must say there is really no bad blood between the igbos and yorubas.
ND what happen after that? igbo superiority? I smell more crisis
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by frleopardo: 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
[i][/i]
tsdarkside:

pahh..that land that you want to call biafra,dont belong to you....YOU ARE REFUGEES FROM ISRAEL,THAT CAME THROUGH TIMBUKTU...we know who you are..!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
tsdarkside:

pahh..that land that you want to call biafra,dont belong to you....YOU ARE REFUGEES FROM ISRAEL,THAT CAME THROUGH TIMBUKTU...we know who you are..!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
tsdarkside:

pls what's your problem with us biafrans? did we offend u?
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by melzabull(f): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
Leadn:

smiley finally! I was beginning to doubt my own rationality as an Igbo dude. Please, the earlier we all come to terms and kill his tribalistic hate against each other, the better. There would NEVER be a Biafra! We educated Igbos are happy with Nigeria and it's flaws.
Indeed! so you are more educated than Nnamdi KANU? You and the idiyat you quoted are about the biggest fools on planet earth
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by frleopardo: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
tsdarkside:

who told you Kosovo is a dream country?? they suffer like hell.....scatterd all over the world.....their women are prostitutes all over the world...
is this what you want for your igbo-queens?? angry angry angry angry thunda fire you!!! angry angry angry angry
why you dey take panadol for ibo man headache?
tsdarkside:

who told you Kosovo is a dream country?? they suffer like hell.....scatterd all over the world.....their women are prostitutes all over the world...
is this what you want for your igbo-queens?? angry angry angry angry thunda fire you!!! angry angry angry angry
tsdarkside:

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Emilokoiyawon: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
Eastlink:
Here lies your phobia. So you fear that the genocidal acts you helped propagate in 1966-1970 will be repeated on you folks in the course of time. Hence, your vocal resistance to anything Biafra. Karma is truly a monster.
Now to put the record straight. The typical Igbo man is civil and values the sanctity of life. And unlike a typical northerner who sheds blood with less provocation, the Igbo man sees conflict as a last resort in appeasing his grievances. The bottom line remains that guilty conscience is the problem of many Yoruba's. This, I think has practically beclouded your sense of judgement. You taunt the Igbo's with images of the Biafran war. You brag to these victims of your genocidal exploits in the war. How Adekunle murdered innocent youths in their prime and how by the starvation policies of Awolowo, kwashiorkor ridden children were starved to death. And you think these things don't irk the common Igbo youth in the streets of Aba, Port Harcourt and Lagos. Even now, you still turn a blind eye to the killings in the north and rather than protest these killings you still find ways to drag the Igbo's into these mess. Let me don't sound prophetic but be rest assured that if you don't desist from these acts and find a common understanding with the Igbos, the current imbrologio befalling the north will become child's play to what is hanging on your region.

Yorubas have NOTHING to be guilty about and NOTHING to fear. History makes it clear that the Yorubas were neutral until Ojukwu attacked them. Then like any group of people with dignity and cultural pride - they fought back to defend their people, homes and honor. What else did Ojukwu expect? Did he really believe his own propaganda that Yorubas are 'cowards.' Well, don't blame Adekunle and his boys for striking back with venom. As an Igbo you should understand that. The snake that refuses to show his venom, children will use it as rope to tie firewood - Agwo emeghi nke o jiri buru agwo , umuaka achiri ya hie nku. Don't cry victim after you were disciplined for trying to be a bully - seriously its pathetic. Funny, some Igbos still teach their children the same 'Yoruba coward' propaganda forgetting history so quickly and swallowing an alternate version of reality. Yorubas will be civil, until civility turns to arinfin(disrespect) and abasha. Out of the 3 major tribes, nobody loves life like the Yorubas - owanbe is no myth - E ni to gbe mu wa loni lo oba oni. The love of life and the valuing of other people's lives is central to the culture. It might take the Hausa man just a week to lose his temper - he will give you just one warning and then strikes . Then when the dust is clear they go back to their normal way of life . However, the Yorubas will take many months and years to reason with you, warn you, bring you over to their side of things - all because for them violence is truly the last resort. Why fight(ja) when you can get the same thing by dance(jo)? A fijo gba Awa; A fija gba Awa; bi a o ba jo, bi a o ba ja, bi a ba ti gba Awa, ko tan bi? However, When the rubicon is crossed, all bets are off. Imagine what the Yorubas do even among each other when years of diplomacy fails (Operation Wet ie) - Nnamdi and his followers should let sleeping dogs be. Take your Biafra and go. Yorubas owe you NOTHING.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
logica:
Hahahaha...see your foolishness in market center. So, the only Igbo killed in 1966 was Unegbe. Very good. He refused to allow the release of weapons (apparently he was also the most sensible Igbo in the military because he already could see the repercussions of his brothers actions).

So, what led to the following being murdered in their beds:

Sir Ahmadu Bello, Akintola, Ademulegun and his PREGNANT WIFE, Balewa, Okotie Eboh, Maimalari, and the rest...

Did they also prevent soldiers from getting weapons?

Ask your uncles Ademoyega and Kpera...
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by logica(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
xtrorse:

Ask your uncles Ademoyega and Kpera...
Have you read anywhere that Ademoyega personally shot any of those killed in January 1966? That should tell you something (assuming you have a brain that is).
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
logica:
Have you read anywhere that Ademoyega personally shot any of those killed in January 1966? That should tell you something (assuming you have a brain that is).

...that's if you are no longer a leech and a pathological liar...
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by logica(m): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
xtrorse:

...that's if you are no longer a leech and a pathological liar...
Oh no I'm Yoruba not Igbo. Don't mix up my ethnicity. wink
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
Egwuda33:
The only thing I have to say concerning this Biafra thing is this ; A HOUSE DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF CANNOT STAND. Half of Igbos if not more than half clamouring for Biafra are not in support of it. so what are they saying with Unity, anything can be Achieved, but without it nothing can be achieved. the igbos are divided in this cause so it will be difficult for Biafra to ever exist.

Stop crying more than the bereaved quoting unfounded statistics. Go worry for yourself!
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
logica:
Oh no I'm Yoruba not Igbo. Don't mix up my ethnicity. wink

Be brave enough to mention your anonymous tribe for a robust diatribe.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by logica(m): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
xtrorse:

Be brave enough to mention your anonymous tribe for a robust diatribe.
Unsurprisingly, English/comprehension is not your forte.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

Yorubas have NOTHING to be guilty about and NOTHING to fear. History makes it clear that the Yorubas were neutral until Ojukwu attacked them. Then like any group of people with dignity and cultural pride - they fought back to defend their people, homes and honor. What else did Ojukwu expect? Did he really believe his own propaganda that Yorubas are 'cowards.' Well, don't blame Adekunle and his boys for striking back with venom. As an Igbo you should understand that. The snake that refuses to show his venom, children will use it as rope to tie firewood - Agwo emeghi nke o jiri buru agwo , umuaka achiri ya hie nku. Don't cry victim after you were disciplined for trying to be a bully - seriously its pathetic. Funny, some Igbos still teach their children the same 'Yoruba coward' propaganda forgetting history so quickly and swallowing an alternate version of reality. Yorubas will be civil, until civility turns to arinfin(disrespect) and abasha. Out of the 3 major tribes, nobody loves life like the Yorubas - owanbe is no myth - E ni to gbe mu wa loni lo oba oni. The love of life and the valuing of other people's lives is central to the culture. It might take the Hausa man just a week to lose his temper - he will give you just one warning and then strikes . Then when the dust is clear they go back to their normal way of life . However, the Yorubas will take many months and years to reason with you, warn you, bring you over to their side of things - all because for them violence is truly the last resort. Why fight(ja) when you can get the same thing by dance(jo)? A fijo gba Awa; A fija gba Awa; bi a o ba jo, bi a o ba ja, bi a ba ti gba Awa, ko tan bi? However, When the rubicon is crossed, all bets are off. Imagine what the Yorubas do even among each other when years of diplomacy fails (Operation Wet ie) - Nnamdi and his followers should let sleeping dogs be. Take your Biafra and go. Yorubas own you NOTHING.

Look at this brainless tramp, where you invited in the Biafra discourse? A lazy leech and a pathological liar! What do you know?

According Pastor Emmanuel Nuhu Kure of Throneroom: In the Yoruba land now whole villages hv bn ransacked and wiped out by Fulani herdsmen, and the governors of those states are not saying anything. They are suppressing the thing...

Yet you hv d audacity to b ranting & amusing yourself carelessly & stupidly in d media of hw u can deal with Igbos.
Once you eat your amala, a dirty dried flour made from rotten yam or cassava, with oily soup, filled with protein-less skin of herds, called ponmo, you grow more devilish. Go fill you belly with that first...
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
logica:
Unsurprisingly, English/comprehension is not your forte.

So you aren't brave enough or proud of your tribe yet you were running your 'mouth' as if your tribe is a force to reckon with.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Its an HONOUR to recieve a compliment from the Freeman philosopher himself grin grin
Freemanan:

THANK you Mate...
Your undying labor to all enlighten those majority who have decided to wallow in ignorance is noticed.... Continue helping them, they need you. Nice one..

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
would Biafra ever happen in the next 100 years?

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Emilokoiyawon: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
xtrorse:

Look at this brainless tramp, where you invited in the Biafra discourse? A lazy leech and a pathological liar! What do you know?

According Pastor Emmanuel Nuhu Kure of Throneroom: In the Yoruba land now whole villages hv bn ransacked and wiped out by Fulani herdsmen, and the governors of those states are not saying anything. They are suppressing the thing...

Yet you hv d audacity to b ranting & amusing yourself carelessly & stupidly in d media of hw u can deal with Igbos.
Once you eat your amala, a dirty dried flour made from rotten yam or cassava, with oily soup, filled with protein-less skin of herds, called ponmo, you grow more devilish. Go fill you belly with that first...

grin The typical weak minded human - you can't dispute the facts so you resort to insults and childish bigotry. grin However, your hatred is largely misplaced - the Yorubas are not the cause of your current predicament. Okuko na arogoro ite onu, chetekwe mma gburu ya. Audacity is not required to post on an online forum. Just like Kanu does not require audacity to preach tribal hatred (Radio Biafra) from his lush base in the UK.However,when the proverbial shyte hits the proverbial fan, then we will separate the shakara from the akara. And the ponmo from the shaki grin. It is that simple. grin
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chidexter:
Thats a good decision, i'm an Igbo but i'm totally not in support with the Biafra led Nnamdi Kanu. Imagine him inciting violence, saying we should donate in the purchase of arms to fight the government.

Hell NO!. We dont want war, the funny part is that he wont even fight, and he'll surely Transport his family out of the country. While the gullible Igbos and innocents dies. SEE SENSE!
He wil not buy any weapon he wil only embezzle the moni. Nnamdi Kanu is a bastard

2 Likes

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
GuyfawkesAB:

And by your calculations, your investments will be safe in a country you are planning to secede from by violence rather than by peaceful engagement?
Peaceful engagement is what is on board.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) / Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) / Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.