Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun (57620 Views)

What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun / Court Determines Suit Between Biafra, Nigeria On Sept 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Rizin: 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Which one be this. U fill a case against nigeria in a nigerian court. The answer is very simple THIS HONOURABLE COURT DOES NOT HAVE THE POWER TO DECIDE ON THIS CASE. I pity this case.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
bashsani:
ND what happen after that? igbo superiority? I smell more crisis
Southern Nigeria is far more civilized for that and every ethnic group has something up its sleeve in as much as they are equal in terms of human capital development.
What we expect is healthy competition for industrialization and advancement between its regions. This is key in building a great country the whole black race will be proud of. A country devoid of blood shed within its borders.
Yorubas and Igbos with othe minorities in the South can achieve this. We have what it takes.Though they must be prepared to accommodate more groups in the North central particularly the christian dominated areas that you can be sure will do everything they can to ensure they are part of the Southern Nigeria.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

grin The typical weak minded human - you can't dispute the facts so you resort to insults and childish bigotry. grin However, your hatred is largely misplaced - the Yorubas are not the cause of your current predicament. Okuko na arogoro ite onu, chetekwe mma gburu ya. Audacity is not required to post on an online forum. Just like Kanu does not require audacity to preach tribal hatred (Radio Biafra) from his lush base in the UK.However,when the proverbial shyte hits the proverbial fan, then we will separate the shakara from the akara. And the ponmo from the shaki grin. It is that simple. grin

An entire generation of Yoruba twats were lead to their watery graves at Onitsha in 1967. A Fulani islamist Murtala Mohamed led a 102 -vehicle convoy of Yoruba twats to their early graves at Abagana and he escaped with his useless legs blown apart, leaving him limping until he was finished off by Dimka in the street in 1976.

Benjamin Adekunle, the scorpion, ate his own excrement, begging Igbos to pay his medical bill to ease his pains until he chose death in 2014. The same Adekunle who mocked the pope, Red Cross, Caritas, world council of churches, UN etc,

A new generation of Ojukwu is now poised to kick your behind relentlessly and utterly. If you doubt it enter the streets of Lagos and test your capabilities putting you online reckless rantings to test and see if your entire generation will not go for it. This is no threat but a promise...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Leadn(m): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
melzabull:
Indeed! so you are more educated than Nnamdi KANU? You and the idiyat you quoted are about the biggest fools on planet earth

Hey ass-wipe, I don't care the particular wing of yaba you escaped from, don't in your sorry life ever mention me again! Retarde.d pink skull.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by tsdarkside(m): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

Really, e no concern civilians abi?

So, Tafawa Balewa na military eh, no be civilian abi? Ahmadu Bello no be civilian abi? Samuel Akintola (premier of western region) no be civilian abi?

When your tribesmen thought it wise to kill ahmadu bello (premier of north) you killed a whole tribe, when you overzealous ibo boys murdered Samuel Akintola (premier of west) you killed a whole tribe (though yorubas are very forgiving and sympathetic), the worst is when your tribal bigots took Nigeria's prime minister, dragged him to a bush and wasted him, u killed a nation!!!

Now u r talkin of 1966-1970. Let me remind you that Ojukwu declared war, not Gowon. All parties went to Aburi and regional governance was agreed, secession was thrown out but Ojukwu went back to the east and fed his people lies wc he used to get their sympathy for the war that was not supposed to happen if he had stuck to the regional governance agreement. Who know, we might be living a true republic today... and who knows, ur agitation for self-governance might carry weight today.

Callin urselves children of israel wont help you... Why not borrow a leaf from the yorubas and sheath your swords, forgive and forget, my dear easterner!

gbamuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by tsdarkside(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Alexander001:
it's your stupid father that is fool.. anuofia. nekwe nnunu mmiri aa. kparikwa akara aka gi ebefu. nkwere.

can you igbos abuse someone direct in the face?? you behave like portuguese(white-devils), i hate this character!!!...you learnd english in school,didnt you??
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Emilokoiyawon: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
xtrorse:

An entire generation of Yoruba twats were lead to their watery graves at Onitsha in 1967. A Fulani islamist Murtala Mohamed led a 102 -vehicle convoy of Yoruba twats to their early graves at Abagana and he escaped with his useless legs blown apart, leaving him limping until he was finished off by Dimka in the street in 1976.

Benjamin Adekunle, the scorpion, ate his own excrement, begging Igbos to pay his medical bill to ease his pains until he chose death in 2014. The same Adekunle who mocked the pope, Red Cross, Caritas, world council of churches, UN etc,

A new generation of Ojukwu is now poised to kick your behind relentlessly and utterly. If you doubt it enter the streets of Lagos and test your capabilities putting you online reckless rantings to test and see if your entire generation will not go for it. This is no threat but a promise...

grin grin Okay now. Bia, what are you waiting for? grin grin It is your lord, Kanu, and his IPOB that have been screaming for blood - why have you not taken up their orders and strike? He told you to 'take care' of Kumuyi when he comes to Aba and you did not have the cajones to do anything - some of you were here on NL warning Kumuyi not to dare step foot in Aba. He (the Yoruba 'coward' grin) went, handled his business openly and where were you? grin Where were all the 'millions'( grin) that were marching with Kanu a few months ago? grin To turn craze no hard now; na de waka na im be wahala grin. A new generation of Ojukwu That's not a problem - Is it not the same Ojukwu that stuck his tail between his legs and tip toed away to Abidjan in the cover of darkness? Common don't make me laugh cool grin
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by tsdarkside(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sincere4u:

Honestly i wish you have that as a choice. Let me ask, would you have preferred Hausa-Fulanis&Kanuris?.

i dont prefer you,i dont prefer anybody,GET THE FVCK OUT OF MY FACE!!!! angry angry angry angry................you want to die,your choise,none of my business,.......
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by tsdarkside(m): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
xtrorse:

LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL!

sunnyeinstein:

You are no doubt brainless, confused & double-faced coward, ranting unsuccessful at defending d atrocious acts of ur forebears against d Igbos. U reared ur ugly head to mutter gibberish and distorting history instead of hiding ur head in shame for d genocide ur tribe committed against d Igbos. 
U refused to engage your head before making ur stupid comment. U must b totally out of ur mind writing lies about d 1967-70 genocide.
U had d guts to rant like a spoilt child when in reality ur greedy & parasitic tribe is d major problem facing this country. And in saner climes many of ur leaders should have been behind bars spending d rest of their miserable lives for d great looting of our commonwealth.

Ur folks precipitated d 1967-70 civil war thru 'Operation Wetie'. Ur tribe tk pride in heating up d polity despite ur numerous and unbridled treasury-looting, breeding touts, street urchins and political thugs.

Stupid & irresponsible coward like u ar d reason why d untold wickedness & killings kp on happening over d years. U sit down with your leprosy hands on your keyboard & type lies because ur kith & kin were nt affected & dat u gain from d injustices being perpetrated by lazy & disgruntled folks like you. I don't blame u, I blame dis one Nigeria under which u hide to write gibberish. 

In January 1966, soldiers from every region of the federation (Nzeogwu - Mid-West; Ifeajuna -East; Ademoyega - West; Kpera -North) had staged a coup in which soldiers and politicians from every region of the federation (Akintola: West, Balewa: North, Unegbe: East, Okotie-Eboh: Mid-West) were killed. Their ultimate aim was to install and make the treason - prisoner Awolowo the ruler of the country.

When Northern soldiers staged a revenge coup in July 1966, soldiers from one region of the federation and their people (North: Danjuma, Murtala, Martin Adamu etc) singled out soldiers and civillians from one region (East) in the federation as their targets. 

Unegbu was the GOC of one of the major army barracks. He was Igbo, and he was also the guy who almost frustrated the first coup of 1966 by refusing to release weapons. For his refusal, the Nzeogwu group killed him.

Igbos have been killed in the North since 1940s, long before independence. They have continued to be killed in the North up till present. Nzeogwu's coup only provided a pretext for the North supported by the treacherous West to embark upon their favorite past time. Ojukwu defended Igbos from ethnic cleansing. Igbos survived the war because they are very resilient.  

A disgruntled element from a treacherous tribe writing gibberish to cover up the numerous evils being perpetrated by his wicked and greedy tribe. 

When d injustice meted out to d Igbos begin to happen to u & ur loved ones, u wd then understand dat it pays to condemn evil & call a spade a spade.

That moment when the sleepy lion wakes to clear his throat, the barking dog begins to run for his dear life. 
That awkward moment when shouting mouth jams moving action, mouth becomes dumb. That time is here with us...

https://www.nairaland.com/334770/famous-aburi-conference-full-minute/3

is nothing you igbos can say,that will convince others that you are in the right...history is proven you wrong everytime......if its fighting,you want till kingdom comes,"pahhhh,"we are africans",then fighting you shall get till kingdom comes!!!!!!!!!!!!!....who cares............
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by melzabull(f): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Leadn:

Hey ass-wipe, I don't care the particular wing of yaba you escaped from, don't in your sorry life ever mention me again! Retarde.d pink skull.
You are a daft cvnt, when you get home call your useless father reta.rded. You are such a despicable, ignorant fooool.

Irredeemable iddiot
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by tsdarkside(m): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
naijasaint:

In the third civil war, there will be enough weapons, unlike the second civil war...there will not be room for another genocide like the one perpetrated by your satanic and trabalistic fathers..and who knows if an atomic bomb will be dropped In your village, at least that will end your blood sucking vampire generation.

ohhh...every time,the others messed you up,,,since 77AD in israel,your last fortress in masala.......since then you have been fighting and loosing every war upon war.....you think we nigerians are weak....??....try us again and see what we will do with you.......

atomic bomb??......pahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Leadn(m): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
melzabull:
You are a daft cvnt, when you get home call your useless father reta.rded. You are such a despicable, ignorant fooool.

Irredeemable iddiot

Hey dimwit as I said, I don't care about your physical, mental or psychological hiccups, but please, feel free to kill yourself. Pretty sure you are an orphan, so I won't bother with the imps that sent his rotten cumm into your whorefied mother's snatch.

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
tsdarkside:

i dont prefer you,i dont prefer anybody,GET THE FVCK OUT OF MY FACE!!!! angry angry angry angry................you want to die,your choise,none of my business,.......
How pathetic!!!. Your type exists and we've learned to manage their tantrums individually but in extreme cases like yours, well equipped psychiatric hospitals are key, I've stated this cos i'm damn sure i'm not the one staring at you in the face. Bye
...and talking about death, sorry to disappoint you, DARKSIDE, cos i'm on the LIGHTSIDE and not willing to join you.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by tsdarkside(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

Yorubas have NOTHING to be guilty about and NOTHING to fear. History makes it clear that the Yorubas were neutral until Ojukwu attacked them. Then like any group of people with dignity and cultural pride - they fought back to defend their people, homes and honor. What else did Ojukwu expect? Did he really believe his own propaganda that Yorubas are 'cowards.' Well, don't blame Adekunle and his boys for striking back with venom. As an Igbo you should understand that. The snake that refuses to show his venom, children will use it as rope to tie firewood - Agwo emeghi nke o jiri buru agwo , umuaka achiri ya hie nku. Don't cry victim after you were disciplined for trying to be a bully - seriously its pathetic. Funny, some Igbos still teach their children the same 'Yoruba coward' propaganda forgetting history so quickly and swallowing an alternate version of reality. Yorubas will be civil, until civility turns to arinfin(disrespect) and abasha. Out of the 3 major tribes, nobody loves life like the Yorubas - owanbe is no myth - E ni to gbe mu wa loni lo oba oni. The love of life and the valuing of other people's lives is central to the culture. It might take the Hausa man just a week to lose his temper - he will give you just one warning and then strikes . Then when the dust is clear they go back to their normal way of life . However, the Yorubas will take many months and years to reason with you, warn you, bring you over to their side of things - all because for them violence is truly the last resort. Why fight(ja) when you can get the same thing by dance(jo)? A fijo gba Awa; A fija gba Awa; bi a o ba jo, bi a o ba ja, bi a ba ti gba Awa, ko tan bi? However, When the rubicon is crossed, all bets are off. Imagine what the Yorubas do even among each other when years of diplomacy fails (Operation Wet ie) - Nnamdi and his followers should let sleeping dogs be. Take your Biafra and go. Yorubas own you NOTHING.

hahahaha...you wise,ohhhhhhhhhhhh............... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by melzabull(f): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Leadn:

[s]Hey dimwit as I said, I don't care about your physical, mental or psychological hiccups, but please, feel free to kill yourself. Pretty sure you are an orphan, so I won't bother with the imps that sent his rotten cumm into your whorefied mother's snatch[/s].
Again you are a daft fooool. Your late mother must be kicking herself in the grave for birthing a despicable and worthless iddiott for a child. Your useless father should have masturbated instead of depositing his smelly semen into your mothers stinking hole
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by tsdarkside(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sincere4u:

Peaceful engagement is what is on board.

ghandi style...hahahaha...you igbos are funny.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by tsdarkside(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rizin:
Which one be this. U fill a case against nigeria in a nigerian court. The answer is very simple THIS HONOURABLE COURT DOES NOT HAVE THE POWER TO DECIDE ON THIS CASE. I pity this case.

hahahahaha..................... grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Leadn(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
melzabull:
Again you are a daft fooool. Your late mother must be kicking herself in the grave for birthing a despicable and worthless iddiott for a child. Your useless father should have masturbated instead of depositing his smelly semen into your mothers stinking hole

I guess my message was well received then... Now go to hell ass-wipe! smiley
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by tsdarkside(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
xtrorse:

bring it on!!!----------------......................WE ARE READY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!....WE ARE READY FOR ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EVEN FOR WHITE-PEOPLE.....BRING IT ON!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,END TIMES,BIGGGGGGG TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by beeke(m): 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
g4everybody:
The way i c it, the Supreme Coun­cil of Elders of In­digenous People of Biafra was created by loyalist of the federal government to run a parallel movement with the main biafra movement. They know they wil not win the case and when that happen, it give the world an impression that Biafra has finally come to rest
You hav got brain
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

grin grin Okay now. Bia, what are you waiting for? grin grin It is your lord, Kanu, and his IPOB that have been screaming for blood - why have you not taken up their orders and strike? He told you to 'take care' of Kumuyi when he comes to Aba and you did not have the cajones to do anything - some of you were here on NL warning Kumuyi not to dare step foot in Aba. He (the Yoruba 'coward' grin) went, handled his business openly and where were you? grin Where were all the 'millions'( grin) that were marching with Kanu a few months ago? grin To turn craze no hard now; na de waka na im be wahala grin. A new generation of Ojukwu That's not a problem - Is it not the same Ojukwu that stuck his tail between his legs and tip toed away to Abidjan in the cover of darkness? Common don't make me laugh cool grin

Ur treachery will not allow u cogitate properly. It's no use bragging & ranting carelessly online just man up, go to the streets of Lagos NOW and test your capabilities.
A coward is not the man who stands up for his people and took precautions to preserve his life like Washington, Gaulle and Ojukwu but the Yoruba General Oladipo Diya who wept like a kid before a junior officer because he was afraid of his life....after wilfully and knowingly plotting a coup... If you think this disgraceful display of cowardice didn't portray your arrogant and parasitic tribe go to the streets of Lagos and prove yourselves. Just this once...
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Alexander001(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
tsdarkside:

can you igbos abuse someone direct in the face?? you behave like portuguese(white-devils), i hate this character!!!...you learnd english in school,didnt you??
do I know you? I wouldn't have replied with igbo if he is not igbo.. if you don't want to mind your business, then you need to start reading the chat from beginning... #peace.
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by tsdarkside(m): 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Leadn:

Hey dimwit as I said, I don't care about your physical, mental or psychological hiccups, but please, feel free to kill yourself. Pretty sure you are an orphan, so I won't bother with the imps that sent his rotten cumm into your whorefied mother's snatch.

dimwit??orphan?? whorefied mother's snatch??you igbos argue like white-people,very strange....you ask yourself sometimes,am i even dealing with a black-man here self strange..........

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by tsdarkside(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sincere4u:

How pathetic!!!. Your type exists and we've learned to manage their tantrums individually but in extreme cases like yours, well equipped psychiatric hospitals are key, I've stated this cos i'm damn sure i'm not the one staring at you in the face. Bye
...and talking about death, sorry to disappoint you, DARKSIDE, cos i'm on the LIGHTSIDE and not willing to join you.

soo,you want to send me to psychiatric hospitals,because i dont agree with you??.....may thunda fire you were ever you are!!!!!!

is better you come to the DARKSIDE,because the LIGHTSIDE is doing you no good....you faggoot.........
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
tsdarkside:

bring it on!!!----------------......................WE ARE READY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!....WE ARE READY FOR ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EVEN FOR WHITE-PEOPLE.....BRING IT ON!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,END TIMES,BIGGGGGGG TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you guys hv been showing yourselves online as brave warriors with your stupid rantings. Let me remind you of your mighty Balogun MKO Abiola who was killed like a church rat and your entire race went hiding...
Man up and enter the streets of Lagos and hack down just one Igbo man and see if your entire generation will not go for it. It is a promise...
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by Leadn(m): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
tsdarkside:

dimwit??orphan?? whorefied mother's snatch??you igbos argue like white-people,very strange....you ask yourself sometimes,am i even dealing with a black-man here self strange..........

I'm not your average Igbo dude sire... I really don't like dissing folks, but someone come running into my mention spewing thrash, I have to say something too...

1 Like

Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by tsdarkside(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
xtrorse:

I thought you guys hv been showing yourselves online as brave warriors with your stupid rantings. Let me remind you of your mighty Balogun MKO Abiola who was killed like a church rat and your entire race went hiding...
Man up and enter the streets of Lagos and hack down just one Igbo man and see if your entire generation will not go for it. It is a promise...

ohhhh.....interesting,,,tell me more...............

soooo..you are proud to kill a human being.......you idiat....foooooooooooool!!!!

remember?? thou shallt not kill??...foool..........
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by beeke(m): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
These elders are FAKEOOOOOOOOO. The uthentic IPOB is lead by the director himself #Nnamdi Kanu of Radio Biafra 102.1
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by tsdarkside(m): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
beeke:
These elders are FAKEOOOOOOOOO. The uthentic IPOB is lead by the director himself #Nnamdi Kanu of Radio Biafra 102.1

a guy in radio is leading you...woww..you people are imbeciles.................
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by beeke(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
The time standing @20:43 sunday 19day of july #RadioBiafra LIVEEEEEEEEE and direct CHK 102.1 Listen, Learn and be wise
Re: Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun by beeke(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
tsdarkside:

a guy in radio is leading you...woww..you people are imbeciles.................
.........Silence........Silence............Silence.........

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 / Dino Melaye Reacts To The Arrest Of Criminals ''Working For Him''. Photo / Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.