Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

I Need Help From U Guys Pls,its An Urgent Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help From U Guys Pls,its An Urgent Pls (842 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Busy Here Sucking My Pussy, U Guys Are There Looki For Him-omola / Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer / 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help From U Guys Pls,its An Urgent Pls by Amplikane: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
I want to toast a lady through calling her on phone dis night.bt i dont know what to say because this is my first time.this girl is a muslim sister who wear hijab always.i like her because she is very good in behaviour .
Pls if u re a muslim,jst help me out and if u re a xtiam,help me out frm ur own experience.pls its nt a matter of joke,it is ver important to my life.
U re blessed as u respond
Re: I Need Help From U Guys Pls,its An Urgent Pls by ksbusari(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
U call and tell her ur mind nw.she no go kill u.
Re: I Need Help From U Guys Pls,its An Urgent Pls by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ever written an Application letter before?use that method
Re: I Need Help From U Guys Pls,its An Urgent Pls by MosakuAW(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dont do that over the phone. If you truly gbadu the babe, kindly tell her face to face.

Face to face shows you are man enough. She cant kill you, worst she will say is No.

Best of luck
Re: I Need Help From U Guys Pls,its An Urgent Pls by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
Tell her say if u sleep with her dis weekend, when she die she will meet seven virgin handsome boys over there.
Re: I Need Help From U Guys Pls,its An Urgent Pls by Mancity26(m): 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sassybae:

i tink i should write 2 u...to knw if it will work
Re: I Need Help From U Guys Pls,its An Urgent Pls by MosakuAW(m): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sassybae:

Would you accept a man who uses this method of yours. I guess 'No' from your DP.
Re: I Need Help From U Guys Pls,its An Urgent Pls by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
Just my opinion, op doesn't like it he trys another person's own
MosakuAW:

Would you accept a man who uses this method of yours. I guess 'No' from your DP.
Re: I Need Help From U Guys Pls,its An Urgent Pls by MosakuAW(m): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sassybae:
Just my opinion, op doesn't like it he trys another person's own

You maybe right sha, it is your opinion.
Re: I Need Help From U Guys Pls,its An Urgent Pls by Amplikane: 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Amplikane:
I want to toast a lady through calling her on phone dis night.bt i dont know what to say because this is my first time.this girl is a muslim sister who wear hijab always.i like her because she is very good in behaviour .
Pls if u re a muslim,jst help me out and if u re a xtiam,help me out frm ur own experience.pls its nt a matter of joke,it is ver important to my life.
where do i start from,will i jst tell her that i love or what.jst teach me pls.i b learner ooo
Re: I Need Help From U Guys Pls,its An Urgent Pls by Onozboy(m): 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Amplikane:

it not 'xtian' its 'christian'. besides is she a bread that you want to toast
Re: I Need Help From U Guys Pls,its An Urgent Pls by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Build up your self confidence man, nobody is here to tutor u on how to toast a girl. Na we go also tutor u on how to keep the relationship going??
Re: I Need Help From U Guys Pls,its An Urgent Pls by stan241(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Think you'd probably get better advise from the islam section? That's why its there isn't it?

Like other posters said, doing it over the phone just reeks of childishness, set up a date and tell her to her face how you feel about her, she'd take you more seriously that way
Re: I Need Help From U Guys Pls,its An Urgent Pls by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
Amplikane:

u don't know what to say?!

don't take any pick up line from anybody and use it on her. Just tell her straight why you admire her, tell her the things she does to your heart each time u see her.

I would have advised u tell her in person, face to face. at least u will see her expression and get the message straight from her reaction.
Re: I Need Help From U Guys Pls,its An Urgent Pls by Intrepid01(m): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
classicB:
Build up your self confidence man, nobody is here to tutor u on how to toast a girl. Na we go also tutor u on how to keep the relationship going??

CHAI CHAI see this babe....as month don start to dey bubble, U deserve shawarma for this aswear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Walking Around His Backyard Naked While Neighbor Was Looking... / Let's Chat / Anambra Guys And Ladies Lets Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.