Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You (10703 Views)

This Lady Says She's A 'semi Virgin' & Wants To Know If She Should Give Her Man / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by chiroking(m): 7:00am On Jul 19, 2015
#1. She maintains eye contact.

A girl will only maintain strong eye contact with a guy if she really likes him. This is because they associate eye contact with a deeper connection and a feeling of closeness. This happens on asubconscious level, of course. Women won’t do it knowingly, of course, unless she’s a player herself.
#2. She stays close to you.
A girl will only stay close to a guy if she really likes him. This is because girls like being near people that make them feel comfortable and happy. So, if she stays close to you, even when there is a lot of space around you, that just goes to show that she feels safe and secure around you – a sign that she really likes you.
If she didn’t like you, she will definitely make it a point to maintain some distance between you, so that you can get the hint that she isn’t romantically interested in you. Also, if both of you are seated, and she faces away from you, it’s a sign of disinterest.
#3. She gives you her phone number.
Unless you are in a business meeting, wherein exchanging numbers may be of the utmost importance, you can be sure that a girl likes you if she gives you her phone number and tells her that you can get in touch with her anytime. If things go well after that, she may even start to send out hints that she is willing to go on a date with you.

Make sure you pay attention to these hints, though, because a lot of girls out there still aren’t comfortable asking guys out. Even if she is dying to go on a date with you, she may still wait for you to bring it up and ask her out.
#4. She finds excuses to touch you.
Girls will always touch you to show you genuine affection and interest. This can be a light touch on thehand or on the arm, or even just a pat in the back. Either way, frequent touches from a girl are sure signs that she is interested in you.
#5. You have her full attention whenever you speak.
If a girl always listens to you when you have something to say and gives you her full attention whenever you speak, you can be sure that really she likes you. Girls connect on both physical and emotional level after all. So, if she keeps asking you questions and listens to your conversations, then you can be sure that she is genuinely interested in you, your life and how you feel.
#6. She twiddles with her hair.
One very common yet totally unconscious sign that a girl is flirting with you is if she touches her hair whenever you talk. Girls who hang out with guys that they like unintentionally touch their hair, run their fingers through it or twirl their hair strands absentmindedly to look more attractive and more feminine towards the opposite sex.
#7. She gets playful and flirty.
Girls do not just get physical when they flirt; they also flirt through words and actions. So, if a girl likes you, she may make more of an effort at making you life by being a bit childish and playful. In fact, a lot of girls do this with hopes of building a special connection with guys that they like.

It’s also important to know how the females “view” flirting – read this article on Huffington Post for the woman’s perspective.
#8. She is everywhere.
If a girl likes you, you will notice that she is constantly around, even if you do not invite her or notice her being there in the beginning. If you go to school or to work together, then you may notice her passing by your desk more often than not for example. Girls tend to do this with hopes of getting a guy’s attention.
#9. She is incredibly nice to you.
In the world of traditional dating, guys are expected to reach out to girls and be incredibly nice to them. This involves asking them out on dates and helping them out with certain problems, amongst other things.
Now, if a girl starts offering to take you out to lunch or bring you coffee before work, then you can be sure that she likes you in some way. Girls may be used to receiving acts of kindness from guys, but if they go out of their way to do the same for a guy, then that is usually only because they like that guy.
#10. She seems nervous around you.
Like you, girls get nervous whenever they are around someone that they like. The only difference is that girls are much better at hiding their anxiety, in general. So, if you want to find out if a girl is feeling ‘positive-nervous’ around you, try looking for signs of excitement whenever you are with her. She might start talking faster than usual or acting happy when there really isn’t anything that she should be happy about.

Get more @ http://www.awardnaija.tk
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by Erukumakanaki: 7:02am On Jul 19, 2015
ShoutOut Si Awon Fans Mi cool
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by ELTON123(m): 7:02am On Jul 19, 2015
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by djeezy(m): 7:07am On Jul 19, 2015
cool
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by sentaljohn(m): 7:09am On Jul 19, 2015
please girl, tellme when you give me green light coz am colour blind
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by Pinkiedearie(f): 7:13am On Jul 19, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 19, 2015
ok
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by princefunmmy(m): 7:27am On Jul 19, 2015
Ohhhhh! All these ten ten points ehn, e no dey tire una? Soon we go see 10 ways to know if you will become Nigeria president
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by Salex007(m): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2015
10 over 10
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by funlord(m): 8:40am On Jul 19, 2015
grin Poor nigga rubbish! Just start spraying all the other girls close 2 you with dollars! Every other biatch would automatically pick interest 1 time!
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2015
lwtmb airforce1 has need dissed by a crazy rapper in this new beef track... rush now, download and listen.

here

www.datafilehost.com/d/eaca0976

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by Idyvalour(m): 8:46am On Jul 19, 2015
o
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by mactoni91(m): 9:10am On Jul 19, 2015
u neva jam PHC runs gurlz
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by Blessedgurl(f): 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
True facts tho. I can't see why I will be close to a guy I don't like. Even if it comes to being friends with me, I gat to be comfortable with you. grin
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
princefunmmy:
Ohhhhh! All these ten ten points ehn, e no dey tire una? Soon we go see 10 ways to know if you will become Nigeria president

U just spoke my mind.......
Take one origin on my behalf
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Blessedgurl:
True facts tho. I can't see why I will be close to a guy I don't like. Even if it comes to being friends with me, I gat to be comfortable with you. grin

When you get to know more about a person, your attitude towards him will change.........
Its not every friend you have that you liked initially right?
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by princefunmmy(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
oseod:

U just spoke my mind....... Take one origin on my behalf
na cocacola i want!
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by Blessedgurl(f): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
oseod:

When you get to know more about a person, your attitude towards him will change.........

When I say friends I mean good ones not those 'how far friends'
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by Blessedgurl(f): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
oseod:

You are correct too. When I say friends I mean good ones not those 'how far friends'
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by korazon(f): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
She gives you her phone number? Like seriously!
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by b3llo(m): 8:35am On Jul 20, 2015
Honestly, I will start looking out for this signs in Ladies.
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by Logicalsoul(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
CreekReporter:
lwtmb airforce1 has need dissed by a crazy rapper in this new beef track... rush now, download and listen.

here

www.datafilehost.com/d/eaca0976

Go get a life dude, begging people to download ya rubbish song. Vector never begged me to download his hit song king Kong remix, it's always on repeat.
So dude stop begging like an almajiri.
Airforce 1 didn't beg this much. He is better than you, he's got more fame, more downloads than your soul shrinking song.
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
Logicalsoul:

Go get a life dude, begging people to download ya rubbish song. Vector never begged me to download his hit song king Kong remix, it's always on repeat.
So dude stop begging like an almajiri.
Airforce 1 didn't beg this much. He is better than you, he's got more fame, more downloads than your soul shrinking song.

guy what's your beef?

plank head
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by Logicalsoul(m): 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
CreekReporter:

guy what's your beef?

plank head

Get a life..
You wanna climb the ladder of success by smashing another's eh? Lazy punk.
So if airforce 1 hadn't released his track, what would you have done, beef M. I?
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Logicalsoul:

Get a life..
You wanna climb the ladder of success by smashing another's eh? Lazy punk.
So if airforce 1 hadn't released his track, what would you have done, beef M. I?

exactly. in fact watch out for my new beef track against MI and Vector hahaha.

plank head
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by Logicalsoul(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
CreekReporter:

exactly. in fact watch out for my new beef track against MI and Vector hahaha.

plank head

Good luck with that.
Don't expect a reply from them, cos it would be disappointing responding to a low lifer like you punk.
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Logicalsoul:

Good luck with that.
Don't expect a reply from them, cos it would be disappointing responding to a low lifer like you punk.

plank head where do u stay?
ever left Nigeria in your life?

hehehe the low lifer title will suit you more.

Plank head
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by Logicalsoul(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
CreekReporter:

plank head where do u stay?
ever left Nigeria in your life?

hehehe the low lifer title will suit you more.

Plank head

Hehehehehehe hehehehehehe
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Logicalsoul:

Hehehehehehe hehehehehehe
lol I finally made him laugh at himself.
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by RealRichard(m): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Girls flirt. Yeah, I know that's not a big secret, and while sometimes it's quite obvious that a girl is flirting with you, sometimes it is not so obvious. However, the girl may be overt in her flirtations and you just don't recognize it. Well, guys, keep your eyes open and pay attention and many of these signs you can see for yourself if you're looking for them. From there, it's a matter of knowing what to do when these things happen.

The Body Talks As Well As the Mouth

Body language is important. I can't stress that enough. Watch how she walks toward you. If it is a sexy kind of walk and she sits closer to you than she needs to, well, she's flirting with you. This is where the ball is in your court. Watch her body not only for its attractiveness, but what the moves are whether she's talking directly to you or someone else. Watch for her smiling at you, or maybe she "coincidentally" runs into you a lot. These are very obvious hints that she likes you and it is time for you to respond accordingly.

The Eyes Are the Windows to the Soul

How her eyes move is a sign that has been used for ages by women to signal to a man that she likes him. Although this is less obvious to many men, it is something you should watch for. Use your own eyes to see if she's seeing you with flirty eyes. If she's looking at you for longer than necessary, or looking at you even if she's talking to someone else, she likes you and is flirting. You should know by now that women aren't always so overt and they like to be subtle, using hints to make their feelings or desires known. If she looks at you for more than just a few seconds, like ten seconds or more, then she's letting you know that she likes you. Winking or blinking are other ways that a woman is trying to tell you something, so be listening with your eyes as well as ears.

She Talks to You and Touches Herself

I don't mean this in a sexual manner, though she could do just that. Likely this will not be the case, but if she's touching herself a lot without being aware of it while she talks to you, then she is flirting. Be more observant and you will pick up on these signs that a woman is flirting with you. Who knows? You may find someone special if you notice and respond properly. If you want to know more signs of flirtation or anything else about dating, just ask and I will do my best to help you out.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by Logicalsoul(m): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
CreekReporter:

lol I finally made him laugh at himself.

Got nothing to say to you, except don't always pull down people when u are still struggling too.
Re: 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Logicalsoul:

Got nothing to say to you, except don't always pull down people when u are still struggling too.

dude airforce one is ma niqqa okay?
we cool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice / Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up / She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.