Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (38173 Views)

Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? / What Make U Dislike A Guy Or Girl At First Sight / Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by syren: 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

LOVE comes with physical attraction.
Everytime u see a guy walk up to u to chat you up, he musta seen something on you.
It is just normal. . . . . .It's the same way women screw their faces when they see a short man and lick their lips when they see TDHs.

To me that's lust, it may be mild but it's still to do with physical attraction. lust comes first then the love may come after.  cool Admit it Sauron you can't fall inlove with someone based on appearances. But i agree with love at no sight.
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by Sauron1: 11:53pm On Nov 26, 2008
syren:

To me that's lust, it may be mild but it's still to do with physical attraction. lust comes first then the love may come after.  cool Admit it Sauron you can't fall inlove with someone based on appearances. But i agree with love at no sight.

If u agree with LOVE at no SIGHT. . . . . .U gotta have to admit with Love at first sight.
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by syren: 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

If u agree with LOVE at no SIGHT. . . . . .U gotta have to admit with Love at first sight.

Lol, nooo, why? love without seeing someone is possible, you can fall in love with someone's personality. But to say you love their appearance without knowing them is lust it's simply physical to me.
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by Sauron1: 12:02am On Nov 27, 2008
syren:

Lol, nooo, why? love without seeing someone is possible, you can fall in love with someone's personality. But to say you love their appearance without knowing them is lust it's simply physical to me.

Babes, i ma tell you how it is. . . . .
Physical comes first before LOVE.

It's the physical qualities that attract the man to you.
The face, curves, booty. . . . .
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by syren: 12:06am On Nov 27, 2008
~Sauron~:

Babes, i ma tell you how it is. . . . .
Physical comes first before LOVE.

It's the physical qualities that attract the man to you.
The face, curves, booty. . . . .

I agree, still what about the woman that has none of these is there no hope for her? of course there is because love can exist without physical attraction, though it is rare, if she has intelligence and wit or other desirable qualities.
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by Sauron1: 12:08am On Nov 27, 2008
syren:

I agree, still what about the woman that has none of these is there no hope for her? of course there is because love can exist without physical attraction, though it is rare, if she has intelligence and wit or other desirable qualities.

It's a matter of choice. . . . . . .Some men don't even want their partners to be attractive cos they are scared of competition with other men.
Love can very well exist without physical attraction but trust me, physical attraction helps a lot.
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by syren: 12:13am On Nov 27, 2008
~Sauron~:

It's a matter of choice. . . . . . .Some men don't even want their partners to be attractive because they are scared of competition with other men.
Love can very well exist without physical attraction but trust me, physical attraction helps a lot.

mmmhh i hear you , to me that screams lack of confidence if this is their reason. But I agree love must exist without it because when we're old and grey and sagging in every place imaginable that's all that will be left.
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by Sauron1: 12:15am On Nov 27, 2008
syren:

mmmhh i hear you , to me that screams lack of confidence if this is their reason. But I agree love must exist without it because when we're old and grey and sagging in every place imaginable that's all that will be left.

When WE are old and grey?? It's a general phenomenom.
When u get old, he would even be older so he won't be catching any yung'un.
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by syren: 12:18am On Nov 27, 2008
~Sauron~:

When WE are old and grey?? It's a general phenomenom.
When u get old, he would even be older so he won't be catching any yung'un.

touche Sauron, touche smiley
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by Sauron1: 12:26am On Nov 27, 2008
syren:

touche Sauron, touche smiley

Finally, she agrees!!! grin grin
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by syren: 12:31am On Nov 27, 2008
~Sauron~:

Finally, she agrees!!! grin grin

lol, yeah well, it's bound to happen once in a blue moon, aint it?
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by Sauron1: 12:31am On Nov 27, 2008
syren:

lol, yeah well, it's bound to happen once in a blue moon, aint it?

Over 2 glasses of Alize. . . . .Anything can happen.
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by arramyjay: 1:45am On Nov 27, 2008
No i dont believe in love at first sight.
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2008
arramyjay:

No i don't believe in love at first sight.

true really true.

~Sauron~:

LOVE comes with physical attraction.
Everytime u see a guy walk up to u to chat you up, he musta seen something on you.
It is just normal. . . . . .It's the same way women screw their faces when they see a short man and lick their lips when they see TDHs.

u are so wrong. Every man is attracted to what he sees not becos he is in love with that thing but becos he finds it appealing. But love goes beyond that. words freak Women naturally but it can neva provoke love. Attraction has little or notin to do with love. U can be attracted to a woman but u may not love her. Attraction is related to lust and not love.
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2008
I don't believe in Love at first sight cuz am still battling to believe in Love.
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by DonEse125(f): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2008
@topic,Do you believe in Santa Claus?
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by steve49ja(m): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2008
I'm aware of lust at first sight am still trying to repent from it
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by smurf1(f): 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2008
yes oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by Tbag5: 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2008
@ Topic.

Hell no. . . .but yes @ attraction @ first sight.
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2008
complete and utter nonsense, it does not exist
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by CrazyMan(m): 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2008
Yes and No
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by jayblvd(m): 2:32am On Dec 09, 2008
Is there anything like love @ 1st sight? i dont think so.If u fall in love with a guy or a gurl @ 1st sight.Then dont bother to doubt it--its jst an infatuation ,mab da guy is handsome or da gal is beautiful.All of this love @ 1st site na lie.No think abt am .Hi.Much love
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by mindeh(f): 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2009
in my dreams but wen i swing bak to reality the thoughts vanish
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by Esolver1(m): 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2009
@poster, is good to believe and to keep trusting people
no matter your pass experience.

but you have to remember that love can grow.
At first, it may not be that strong, but with time
it can grow strong. And how can it grow without
a trial?
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by Approved1(f): 6:08am On Dec 27, 2009
Nah - I tink there is no such hing as love at first sight. But I know there is zlust at first sight.

Love is a choice.
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by selencious(f): 12:17am On Jan 20, 2010
I don't believe in it.  It might be a mere attraction at 1st sight. But it is very very rare to fall in love at first sight. Nevertheless, it is quite real in some cases.
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by Honeyboy09(m): 7:20am On Jan 22, 2010
love at first sight does not exist so lammers get that into your head !!!!!!
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by milcax: 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2010
life is all about what u believe, what u believe u will get
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by alagha: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2010
love is a gradual virus that spreads across the heart of Patience and endurance, therefore at sight is interest intention.
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by InkedNerd(f): 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2010
@OP: No but I believable in lust at first sight.
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by MrCork23: 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2010
Yep! I fall in love everytime i see Big Nyansh tongue & Boobsi tongue plus heavy thigh tongue Minus Big stomach angry True story!!!
Re: Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? by shaunmills: 7:12am On Mar 29, 2011
Hi,
I live in USA.
Yes I do believe in love at first sight. I am not saying that falling in love with a girl ensures prolonged relationship. This is just destiny according to me. I believe in it because it happened to me 2 years ago and fortunately the girl is my wife now.
Cheers!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring / How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.