Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

My Girlfriend Is Angry With Me Because Of This.....( PHOTO ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Angry With Me Because Of This.....( PHOTO ) (7554 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / When A Girl Is Angry With A Guy For Taking Advantage Of Her (photo) / He Is Angry Because I Uploaded This On My Dp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Angry With Me Because Of This.....( PHOTO ) by Andyblaze: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
kinggenesis:
So this guy is still alive? I thought you were dead.......... well, welcome back from ya BAN. grin grin grin grin

Wasn't banned. I just travelled.

I'm chanced now, will be travelling back soon.
And I wish you death as well though

angry angry
♦•♦#BITG♦•♦
Re: My Girlfriend Is Angry With Me Because Of This.....( PHOTO ) by Andyblaze: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Cc : lalasticlala ishilove
Frontpage plz
Re: My Girlfriend Is Angry With Me Because Of This.....( PHOTO ) by ManTiger(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Andyblaze:

Let's get started then...

angry angry
♦•♦#BITG♦•♦

Where are you based?

I noticed you had a great mind and very wide imagination.

The West call it "Touch".

We can make blockbuster movie/book.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Angry With Me Because Of This.....( PHOTO ) by Mcbussy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lols

Why u come stand ontop bath tub inside ur profile pix nah?....if u slip, fall and break all ur teeth now, em go say nah ur mumsy enemies for village cry grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Angry With Me Because Of This.....( PHOTO ) by Andyblaze: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
ManTiger:

Where are you based?
I noticed you had a great mind and very wide imagination.
The West call it "Touch".
We can make blockbuster movie/book.
PH
Re: My Girlfriend Is Angry With Me Because Of This.....( PHOTO ) by RaeMystix: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
She could send her Shi.t
Re: My Girlfriend Is Angry With Me Because Of This.....( PHOTO ) by agoadiv(m): 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
That's what she replied u?? Such a fool u are! U think u can deceive mi wen av been chatting for donkey years n i knw dat she actually replied u that or who doesn't know that ur chat is on the right n hers 9n de left
Andyblaze:

Is it a bad reply I gave to her? angry angry

♦•♦#BITG♦•♦
Re: My Girlfriend Is Angry With Me Because Of This.....( PHOTO ) by Leonyluiz(m): 12:10am On Jul 20, 2015
Oh.. My.. God.. That dude's reply got me cracking hard. Why the "f" is the babe angry ?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Angry With Me Because Of This.....( PHOTO ) by ManTiger(m): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Andyblaze:
PH
Sorry for the late response bro.

Yea, I have this idea, with your great skills of imagination, you can document all this into writings and get a graphics artiste to make a great literature book for kindergartens.

It's going to be very awesome with great titles and necessary telephoto, structural English among others.

Titles like
"My journey to lokoja"
"My encounter with the 3 headed snake"
"A wonderful night in Paris"
"The Swag life of Lagos"
"Why you have to visis Miami?"

Many of the current literature are outdated, we need young talents like you to ginger this sector.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Angry With Me Because Of This.....( PHOTO ) by Andyblaze: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
ManTiger:

Sorry for the late response bro.

Yea, I have this idea, with your great skills of imagination, you can document all this into writings and get a graphics artiste to make a great literature book for kindergartens.

It's going to be very awesome with great titles and necessary telephoto, structural English among others.

Titles like
"My journey to lokoja"
"My encounter with the 3 headed snake"
"A wonderful night in Paris"
"The Swag life of Lagos"
"Why you have to visis Miami?"

Many of the current literature are outdated, we need young talents like you to ginger this sector.

I have always wanted to do this but haven't been able to connect with the publishers.
I am in, if you can link us for this

Whatsapp 08186936802

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... / See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love / 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.