Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out (31838 Views)

Magu's Sack: Court Adjourns Suit, As Lawyer Cries Out To The Court- Newtelegraph / Gordon Obua Is Dead! Jonathan's Ex CSO Dies Of Heart Attack / Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
EdCure:
Na when Dem don arrest these criminals Dem dey talk of medications, diabetes and other health conditions.
Well sha, lawyers must work to justify their pay.
Let him die there if his crimes warrant it. Nonsense! angry

Be reminded that this is why the masses voted for Buhari: to haunt these gang of corrupt criminals who have sabotaged this country and those whose acts have brought our nation down it's knees.

His crimes Which crime. Has he been indicted of anything Jesus christ, people can be wicked ooo. I wish u exactly what u wish that man in the name of God.

1 Like

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Scrypt:
These people screaming witch hunt, na today I know say una daft. Imagine you see a glaring case of a lie you still want to support it. You lot are the problem of Nigeria.

I mean what would a hypertensive person be doing in a position that requires high alertness which would result in high adrenaline rush at some point?

Shame on you dolts, shame on you. angry

Do u even know what hypertension is

Or do u just want to comment?

1 Like

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Aprl: 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
What we Nigerians failed to understand is that our leaders from the 70s and 80s are outdated, carrying past events to the present, causing our economy to move on a very slow pace, nothing is working right with them, they are everywhere in the system. leaders that were there b4 I was born are still the ones rulling us for crying out loud, when will they ever finish, our youth are dying the old ones are rulling instead of the opposite, lets wait and see the next president

1 Like

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
chuna1985:

Do u even know what hypertension is

Or do u just want to comment?

Shut the Bleep up fool. Gerrarahere. angry.
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
superstar1:

Je ne suis pas comprend!!!

The press release is a mere sensationalism to get public sympathy. If the lawyer is serious about this, let him head to court of law.

Will going to court get this man his drug

Dis reminds me of a certain yoruba politician that buhari imprisoned n refused to give him asthma drug n he died...
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
vickylala239:

Yes I am Gej fans.

Bt if ur being arrested and ur hands r clean y worry, Cuz u will still go to court n prove it.

For Mi am happy for the arrest let him prove him sef.@ d court.

This Ppl steal alot.

Evn if Gej is arrested I will b happy,let him go n prove.

Is only a strong president cn arrest or prove him Weda opposition or Nt.

Let Buhari continue probing n arresting dem,I support it.

The fact is Dat wen u arrest Sumone the must say sumtin,Jst Cuz Dey Dnt wnt to b arrested for their bad deed,they will claim opposition, witch hunt,etc.

Please Buhari arrest anybody u like.

Wen my Gej was deir he Neva did,he was doing I too Gud.

Please Buhari arrest Evn if Na flies arrest dem.

Have u heard a single death of a boko haram member in 7 weeks
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Jamean(f): 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Scrypt:

this is not you....mba
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jamean:

this is not you....mba

I am pissed and a bit hyper cry
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Scrypt:

Hey fool, I shared ur posts so that d world will see how st.upid u are.

A hypertension + diabetic patient who takes his drugs regularly can out perform n out live healthy people...

Open ur thick skull let it enter.
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by EdCure: 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
chuna1985:
His crimes Which crime. Has he been indicted of anything Jesus christ, people can be wicked ooo. I wish u exactly what u wish that man in the...
Stop being a fool. Crimes are detected before arrests are made. He wouldn't be arrested without an indictment.
You obviously don't know the meaning of indictment. So many uninformed kids on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Jamean(f): 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
Scrypt:

I am pissed and a bit hyper cry
doooh!
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jamean:

doooh!

Not enough. cry
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Jamean(f): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
Scrypt:

Not enough. cry
ok..come here baby *e-hug*
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Sajio(m): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
This Man has not been convicted in the court of law... so why his detention? what's stops SSS to follow due process? Buhari should know Nigeria has gone beyond this old pertern of. fighting his perceived enemies...
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Nopeace4dwicked: 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
doctokwus:
Does this lawyer have a shit idea what he is saying and the harm he is doing to his so called client?
An hypertensive and diabetic working in a high work demanding,stress impacting field like the DSS?
Don't know what special circumstances that got Obua the job and when his ailments were diagnosed, but am certain no professional law enforcement agency would have kept him on d field if they found out!
To have even served as the CSO to the fmr president for those years with these ailments,if true,is the highest level of security risk to the president himself and it further convinces me this his lawyer has no farthing idea the rubbish he is yarning!!
guy y is he arrestedd
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Imolore122: 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
doctokwus:
Does this lawyer have a shit idea what he is saying and the harm he is doing to his so called client?
An hypertensive and diabetic working in a high work demanding,stress impacting field like the DSS?
Don't know what special circumstances that got Obua the job and when his ailments were diagnosed, but am certain no professional law enforcement agency would have kept him on d field if they found out!
To have even served as the CSO to the fmr president for those years with these ailments,if true,is the highest level of security risk to the president himself and it further convinces me this his lawyer has no farthing idea the rubbish he is yarning!!

Guy how which I can give you like 5 likes at once
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
EdCure:

Stop being a fool. Crimes are detected before arrests are made. He wouldn't be arrested without an indictment.
You obviously don't know the meaning of indictment. So many uninformed kids on nairaland.

And what crime was he indicted for I hope u have picked a dictionary to read up what the word mean

Same way dey went wit no arrest warrant to arrest Sambo dasuki.

Abeg don't support wickedness n terrorism.
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by namdo(m): 12:17am On Jul 20, 2015
Well I have always wondered why bh persisted despite huge security budgets. If sss have evidence he should be prosecuted instead without delay.
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by remigiusizunna(m): 12:35am On Jul 20, 2015
In fayose's voice,. God and catch boko haram ,stop harrassing ppl.
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by suavetony(m): 3:15am On Jul 20, 2015
doctokwus:
...do you knw that currently more than 30 million Nigerians are hypertensive. It may as well interest you that more than 12 million ppl are not aware that they are hypertensive, which you n I could be one of them. Some youths nowadays die of stroke n heart attack...[b]so are you implying if one is hypertensive one should resign or reject promotions?
[/b]For your information, most ppl are hypertensive (having either high or low BP) without knowing. Diabetes most times comes with age though is prevalent of recent...Diabetes doesn't escalate with stress as far as you're on medication/avoid certain foods.
The problem here is simple violation of human right...you can place one on house arrest while investigation is on...I hate backbiting...is unprofessional.
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Okeikpu(m): 3:23am On Jul 20, 2015
It's official we re now back to the 80s
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by dokyOloye: 4:56am On Jul 20, 2015
Bjergtrolde:

Jesus H Christ !
DokyOloye are you a quack?
Its obvious from your posts that you are uneducated.
I don't even have words for U.
I know U are one of those lab rats who always claim to know more than even God and go about damaging ppl's health.
If a patient presents wt diabetes and after some time U notice he/she has achieved good glycemic control via dietary modification,do U still need to place d person on drugs?
I repeat 80% of diabetics fall into this group who just watch their diet and that's all.Most of all these Ogas at d top are diabetic/ hypertensive but b/c they are educated/rich and can comply wt d dietary/lifestyle changes,they rarely need to take drugs.
I know that at most,U are just a lab rat,d type that wear their lab coat to d market and call themselves doc.
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Courageous007(m): 5:47am On Jul 20, 2015
cool
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 20, 2015
ETERRORS:
PMB should continue with his arrest and harrassmnet of innocent citizens under his phantom fight against corruption.
hahaha..inno
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by omonnakoda: 6:57am On Jul 20, 2015
doctokwus:
Please stop talking rubbish ,Obasanjo i diabetic so do not create the impression diabetes is a death sentence.Many soldiers carry bullets in their bodies that restrict their mobility or physical effectiveness that does not mean they cannot THINK. If YOU THINK you would realise that a DSS job is not athletics and they need thinkers and strategists and analysts. That is why we have judges in the Supreme Court in their seventies or should we discard them if they are diabetic? They have trainers,lecturers,administrators etc. A chief Security Officer is there for his or her BRAIN and not BICEPS
Who is the Chief Security Officer of THE WHOLE NATION? Which is more "STRESSFUL"
These are chronic medical conditions of varying severity from very mild to severe many people do not have symptoms or even know they have these conditions. There is no rule that says people with medical conditions cannot be in the army or DSS. That is why they have occupational health departments who can make necessary adjustments. There are even amputees in the army. According to your logic a diabetic cannot be commander in chief. Are you in the DSS what kind of work do they do? Does a 55 year old do the same work as a 25 year old.
Look at the photos of the last Chief of Defence Staff Alex Badeh. Is he not as bad or worse than diabetic

By the way what is "high work demanding,stress impacting" ? or "no farthing idea"? Are you from Eboe?
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by oluwasegun007(m): 7:42am On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:
He is diabetic and hypertensive,yet Jonathan made him his CSO?

That lawyer should find another lie!! This one no sweet at all!

no mind am, diabetic and hypertensive... sss now posted him as the CSO of d no 1 citizen (Gej)
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by omonnakoda: 7:55am On Jul 20, 2015
tayomohammed:

5. Our Client has also been denied access to
members of his family, his doctor and his
lawyers and even more worrisome is the
information obtained by his family that he has
not eaten or drank water ever since he was
detained.
How did d lawyer see him or know this much when obua was denied access to his lawyer? ignorant lawyer, nonsense!
You are ignorant but think you are clever .Denied access does not mean absolute or unrestricted. Access has a definition in law and security. If access is granted but does not comply with the law it is still denied. When in court they say tell the truth ,the whole truth and nothing but the truth it is not without reason. Words have a meaning in law and if you are not familiar with the technical meanings educate yourself. Access to a lawyer has a very well defined meaning not just contact
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by mztakayswitch3(m): 7:56am On Jul 20, 2015
doctokwus:
true talk man.. D lawyer is jes lying
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by omonnakoda: 7:59am On Jul 20, 2015
Scrypt:
These people screaming witch hunt, na today I know say una daft. Imagine you see a glaring case of a lie you still want to support it. You lot are the problem of Nigeria.

I mean what would a hypertensive person be doing in a position that requires high alertness which would result in high adrenaline rush at some point?

Shame on you dolts, shame on you. angry
So according to that logic someone with hypertension cannot be alert? and should not be Commander in chief or chief of staff etc? Why are there so many ignorant touts about. Why not STFU and talk only about what you know
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Josnac(m): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2015
Let's leave all these trash...a diabetic and hypertensive man can't even be d security man for a government owned secondary schl not to talk of being a CSO...lawyers are the reason dis anti-corruption fight isn't yielding results most time...make him die thr nah, if he's hypertensive.. Nonsense!!!!
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by bros856: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2015
What on earth has Buhari got to do with DSS doing their Job 4 God sake.

Every moves to arrest the Big Thieves in Nigeria has been given a name call Witch Hunting. when will we grow up.

DSS is disturbing Jonathan but yet some lawyers for their Clients to have Justification for commiting crime its reference to Jonathan's Administration.

Nigerians should allow Jonathan rest wherever he is for God sake.

Witch Hunting is the new name for criminals in Nigeria.

This is a Job that DSS should have done during the last administration but not for political interests, so now they are free to carry out their lawful duties and out of ignorant some Nigerians are calling it WITCH HUNTING (NEW NAME FOR NIGERIAN CRIMINALS IN HIGH PLACES)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) / OBJ'S Men Pull Out Of PDP / Dominion Anosike: 'They Are After My Life' - Bauchi INEC Returning Officer Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.