Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,870 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out (31837 Views)

Magu's Sack: Court Adjourns Suit, As Lawyer Cries Out To The Court- Newtelegraph / Gordon Obua Is Dead! Jonathan's Ex CSO Dies Of Heart Attack / Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by superstar1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
Bjergtrolde:

We are getting somewhere. Lawyer says not getting his medication, DSS should come and say, thats not the case, until then , He is not getting his medication.
On another note, we either subscribe to justice or lynch mob. Justice stipulates that he is innocent until proven guilty. Locking him up when he has not gone through due process is not justice. I will bet my bottom dollar that all na show. He would be released with no charges filed or get the charges thrown out by the court.

BTW: In the old soviet union, political prisoners sometimes died a "natural" death when the state denied them medication.

what stops the lawyer from suing DSS on behalf of his client, if he was actually saying the truth. He knows he will have to present history case of such ailment in the law court and which he knows it is a very long thing for him!!

Instead of making noise over what is not, he would have entered into the nearest court of law and seek re-dress for his client. Simple as ABC.
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Wasquad(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
zicoraads:
The point is not whether he had those ailments and was still made the CSO to Jonathan. The point is, why deny him access to his family? Why detain him over allegations that can best be described as phantom? Soon, they will enter their trucks and head to his house, snap some pictures and tag it incriminating evidence. The DSS under Mr. Daura has sunk to an all time low. He was brought in to carry out reforms and re position the DSS for its primary responsibility of gathering and acting on intelligence that threaten the Nigerian state. Instead, we have seen a systematic and gradual witch hunting exercise. I am waiting for him to make the 'bold' move of going after Jonathan. Since, the agency has taken over the job of the Police and the EFCC. It's a shame!

You nailed it. The problem now is my people don't reason anymore. It either you r WAILING WAILER or u r for the Present Dictocracy. We lost our sense of normal reason to fragile issue like dis. Dis is Democracy for God sake.. Follow due process and nail anybody found wanting . Simple instead of all dis Wizard-hunting.
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by ademoladeji(m): 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nigeria will never move forward if we kept supporting/advocating for CRIMINALS...

This dude is working with DSS... He's been detained for questioning whc I don't think is a big deal.

Buhari is EVERYTHING Jonathan was not.

Stella Odua and co were walking freely today just because the past president believed in the principle of Stealing is not Corruption.

May God help my dear NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by discusant: 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Beremx:
He is diabetic and hypertensive,yet Jonathan made him his CSO?

That lawyer should find another lie!! This one no sweet at all!

A diabetic and/or hypertensive who takes his/her drugs regularly can outlast a woman used by politicians as a call lady, a woman who drains and takes in the fluid from politicians during marathon s.x romps.

1 Like

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Beremx(f): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
discusant:

A diabetic and/or hypertensive who takes his/her drugs regularly can outlast a woman used by politicians as a call lady, a woman who drains and takes in the fluid from politicians during marathon s.x romps.
If that's what your mother does for a living,that's too bad!
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Bjergtrolde: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
superstar1:

what stops the lawyer from suing DSS on behalf of his client, if he was actually saying the truth. He knows he will have to present history case of such ailment in the law court and which he knows it is a very long thing for him!!

Instead of making noise over what is not, he would have entered into the nearest court of law and seek re-dress for his client. Simple as ABC.

You missed this bit of the press release.

The general public is also invited to note that the
SSS should be held responsible if anything
untoward happens to our Client in their custody or
subsequently as a consequence of his unlawful
detention.

The press release is aimed at the general public. That the press release does not say that has been done does not mean it has not been done .
Comprende?
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by cocokiller1(f): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
release the man nd charge him to court you fucktards.
na so una go do busybody,later ulll still place him on bail for an amount lower dan d stipulated amount he stole . .so what's the point of holding him hostage.

Initial gra gra dy wori this new government
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
The mumu says he is on hunger strike. Shey hunger strike dey work for Naija? Ebi l'o ma pa o.
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by superstar1(m): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Bjergtrolde:

You missed this bit of the press release.

The press release is aimed at the general public. That the press release does not say that has been done does not mean it has not been done .
Comprende?

Je ne suis pas comprend!!!

The press release is a mere sensationalism to get public sympathy. If the lawyer is serious about this, let him head to court of law.
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by vickylala239: 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:
GEJ was a good man

y would buhari pay him back this way

how many of his boko haram brothers hv been detained and deprived his medications

GEJ i personally miss and mourn u alive

may God keep u to see the end of this onechance government

Yes I am Gej fans.

Bt if ur being arrested and ur hands r clean y worry, Cuz u will still go to court n prove it.

For Mi am happy for the arrest let him prove him sef.@ d court.

This Ppl steal alot.

Evn if Gej is arrested I will b happy,let him go n prove.

Is only a strong president cn arrest or prove him Weda opposition or Nt.

Let Buhari continue probing n arresting dem,I support it.

The fact is Dat wen u arrest Sumone the must say sumtin,Jst Cuz Dey Dnt wnt to b arrested for their bad deed,they will claim opposition, witch hunt,etc.

Please Buhari arrest anybody u like.

Wen my Gej was deir he Neva did,he was doing I too Gud.

Please Buhari arrest Evn if Na flies arrest dem.
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Bjergtrolde: 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
superstar1:

Je ne suis comprend!!!

WTF!!
superstar1:

The press release is a mere sensationalism to get public sympathy. If the lawyer is serious about this, let him head to court of law.

Yep! Public sympathy and to put pressure on his jailers, they either put up or release him.
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by pesty100(m): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
How would he be afflicted with the above and he is nt yet retired
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Donsammy77(m): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
can mr obua tell nigerians that as dss operative he has not detained an innocent citizen? what goes around comes around. idiot!!!
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by abouzaid: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
most commenters here don't even know the difference between cso and adc. cso is an more or less an office job and for goodness sake all forces worldwide have their own share of aging middle aged to aging officers suffering from hypertension, diabetes etc. buhari should respect the constitution of the country, you can't hold someone without informing him of his alleged offense. gradually, we are moving back to the days of dictatorship.
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by lexy2014: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
doctokwus:
Does this lawyer have a shit idea what he is saying and the harm he is doing to his so called client?
An hypertensive and diabetic working in a high work demanding,stress impacting field like the DSS?
Don't know what special circumstances that got Obua the job and when his ailments were diagnosed, but am certain no professional law enforcement agency would have kept him on d field if they found out!
To have even served as the CSO to the fmr president for those years with these ailments,if true,is the highest level of security risk to the president himself and it further convinces me this his lawyer has no farthing idea the rubbish he is yarning!!
Bros I couldn't read d plenty grammar from d lawyer. U raised very valid points. Fact is this hypertension diabetes excuse is what lawyers always use when govt detains their clients. Its been in use since like early 90s I guess
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by abouzaid: 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
superstar1:

didn't you read what he said about the public holidays? please read again
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by wokomabest(m): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
The DSS director does he really know how much time mustapha spent in jail after the demise of his tyrant boss? This is a common thing with these northern Generals.is history repeating its self here.DSS director be careful so you don't spend your whole life in jail after the exit of your present boss.

My advice oo
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by abouzaid: 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
lexy2014:
Bros I couldn't read d plenty grammar from d lawyer. U raised very valid points. Fact is this hypertension diabetes excuse is what lawyers always use when govt detains their clients. Its been in use since like early 90s I guess
how can you draw a conclusion without reading the article? i fear for the future of this country.

1 Like

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by abouzaid: 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
wokomabest:
The DSS director does he really know how much time mustapha spent in jail after the demise of his tyrant boss? This is a common thing with these northern Generals.is history repeating its self here.DSS director be careful so you don't spend your whole life in jail after the exit of your present boss.

My advice oo
the post he is occupying is even illegal, buhari picked a retired officer and made him a dg instead of a currently serving officer, that alone can be used to witch hunt him in the future
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by discusant: 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
clemmonce:
May your life be runned the way Gej runned this nation. Say amen. typing nonsense all in the name of commenting

GEJ ran Nigeria better than all his predecessors, including Obasanjo, Yar'Adua and Buhari.

Your Buhari won Jonathan after all the violence and propaganda of falsehood by people like you.

It's now your time to write nonsense like the one you have above. Enjoy
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by wokomabest(m): 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
abouzaid:
the post he is occupying is even illegal, buhari picked a retired officer and made him a dg instead of a currently serving officer, that alone can be used to witch hunt him in the future
yes na.don't worry dooms day awaits him
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by lexy2014: 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
abouzaid:
how can you draw a conclusion without reading the article? i fear for the future of this country.
I fear 4u 2 that saw conclusion were there wasn't. From d headline, I opined that d excuse put forth by d lawyer is what lawyers have always used since d 90s(as far as I no) when their clients are detained by govt. Is it clear now?
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by abouzaid: 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
free2ryhme:
There is no moral justification why The former CSO mr. Gordon Odua should be detained. Due process should be taken, the ADG do not have right to detained him without allowing him assess to the informations there are accusing him off. This attitude of arresting people out of hatred should be discourage. it is only the court that has the power to declare him as a corrupt official. Who among them is a saint? No reasonable person can lie about his or her health. if you are healthy thank God, there are thousands of people managing to survive. is it a crime to serve one’s country? please let him be taken to court than the ADG taking laws into his hand we are watching.

When it comes to a big man suffering the same injustice they mete out to poor folks, they begin to cry all manner of cries..witch hunt, harassment, etc. Go to the police cells, prisons then you will understand what infringement on human rights mean. Who is fighting for those ones who can’t even afford a lawyer talk more of getting a media mention. This should also be a warning to every one in position of authority.. The tables could turn anyday! There is a warning in life about”burning the bridges you crossed on your way to the top”, you may need it some day!
God bless you, the money spent on your education was not in vain. those ones in prison are there because they were too lazy to read this type of articles before commenting and supported human rights abuses simplely because of tribal or religious reasons. if buhari gets away with this human right abuses, more ordinary Nigerians would fall victims to even worse human rights abuses. the Nigerian security forces even engage in extra judicial killings on daily basis. and yet many citizens would support them until they fall victims themselves.
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Are these ghouls crying "witch_hunt not Nigerians? What happened to y'all?! Or you people has gotten amnesia? These politicians once caught should be treated as criminals, period! Jonathan inclusive angry
How can I be paying tax monthly to fund their insatiable luxury?! In fact, if guilty, may he kpeme in that cell/prison he's been held, stupidas angry

1 Like

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by abouzaid: 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
lexy2014:
I fear 4u 2 that saw conclusion were there wasn't. From d headline, I opined that d excuse put forth by d lawyer is what lawyers have always used since d 90s(as far as I no) when their clients are detained by govt. Is it clear now?
what's the difference between opined and concluded from the above context? just read the article first before drawing conclusions. that's all.
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by lexy2014: 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
abouzaid:
what's the difference between opined and concluded from the above context? just read the article first before drawing conclusions. that's all.
Jeez...here we go again. A living walking dictionary. A reader par excellence on my mention. I am priviledged. I don't need 2 read d whole story when I have great men like u. D headline says it all. My advice 2u is read d headline again and save yourself some valuable time
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by azzima(m): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
I am realllyyyyyyy enjoying this NEW Nigeria. PMB please continue to put order to this disorderliness called Somalia........erm,erm. ...... Nigeria. All these noisemakers remind me of the show "The dog whisperer " where the dog is so used to its bad habits that it naturally fights against the changes made by the dog whisperer (Cesar milan).after a few hours of retraining it's mind and constant physical corrections, the dog submits and starts acting right. This same example applies to these "wailers". It's because they have been so used to wantoness and impunity that they are naturally resisting positive changes. Don't worry, they will calm down soon. Kudos PMB!!
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by iamboody(m): 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
This man should cut us some slack, that's the propaganda these days to be at the mercy of the public, it will not work cos no body will save you guys. Every man will answer for his evil deeds. The atrocities of PDP has left us Jobless and backward for years so if this man will be among the sacrificial lambs so be it. Many more heads to roll in the clean up process. When Buhari wasn't making arrest they call him go slow now he is arresting they call him wicked. Isn't it among his campaign promises that he will clean the country of corruption? So how will he do that without questioning people who have information at their disposal. Thank God I have a president that doesn't forgive evil deeds. So please continue to complain while he systematically clean up the country.

1 Like

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
doctokwus:
Does this lawyer have a shit idea what he is saying and the harm he is doing to his so called client?
An hypertensive and diabetic working in a high work demanding,stress impacting field like the DSS?
Don't know what special circumstances that got Obua the job and when his ailments were diagnosed, but am certain no professional law enforcement agency would have kept him on d field if they found out!
To have even served as the CSO to the fmr president for those years with these ailments,if true,is the highest level of security risk to the president himself and it further convinces me this his lawyer has no farthing idea the rubbish he is yarning!!

Ur not well @ all.
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
peoritio:

He is diabetic and hypertensive,yet Jonathan made him his CSO?
That lawyer should find another lie!!

Wen he dies, u will be singing another song.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri / Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) / Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.