Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out (31841 Views)

Magu's Sack: Court Adjourns Suit, As Lawyer Cries Out To The Court- Newtelegraph / Gordon Obua Is Dead! Jonathan's Ex CSO Dies Of Heart Attack / Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Autolord: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Kunu sipping bastard, burukutu sipping gorilla, gworo chewing terrorist. What is his name?

3 Likes

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by rozayx5(m): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
history repeatinitself sad

2 Likes

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by PubLlcEnemy(m): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Let him have HIV

6 Likes

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
A hypertensive person acting as CSO? No be with one bullet he heart go cut?Only in Nigeria you hear that when a polithiefian is being tried for various crimes that he comes with a doctors report for a chronic ailment. I smell lies.

8 Likes

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by johnbet707(m): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
That's not good
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by philips70(m): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
We are used to these familiar stories from rogue lawyers of indicted and suspected criminals.

8 Likes

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Editor1:
Hmm. All I can say is When a dullard rules, the people regret!!
REALLY I THOUGHT YOU WERE AN INTELLECTUAL...

ALAS...

9 Likes

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by bettercreature(m): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
oshyno:
I'm honestly disgusted and suprised at d turn of events in dis administration. I expected better dan what am witnessing. Nigerians expected a shift frm d old ways of doing things.

If this is what we will be seeing, den am sorry GEJ will be soo missed.
We are enjoying it,go and die,Nigeria is dead and rotten things need to change

8 Likes

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Rilwayne001: 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
This lawyer can lie ehn, even satan is scared of him angry

5 Likes

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by ajalaolanr(m): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
They suddenly become sick when they get arrested!!

7 Likes

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Certifiedboss: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Editor1:

https://www.thecable.ng/detained-ex-cso-diabetic-hypertensive-denied-drugs-lawyer-cries

When they've been detained they all come up with all sort of medical excuses like youth corpers seeking redeployment tp his/her choice state ... Lol

8 Likes

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Sweetcollins: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
In Spartacus voice! Jail them all...they are the cause of massive youthful sufferings in my dear blessed country

4 Likes

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by McKc22(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Editor1:
u r rite bro

2 Likes

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
He should have taken his diabetic and hypertensive into consideration while stealing public fund.

11 Likes

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by efilefun(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
emfired:

We are used to these familiar stories from rogue lawyers of indicted and suspected criminals.
You dey mind them that was how Alison came up with a cancer story after Jona lost election

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
Diabetes and Hypertension just now?

Story for the gods...... shocked

Think Lawyers, think liars! : P

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by abat4real37(f): 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
NSNA:
Goodluck was the definition of democracy
check you dictionary again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by simongonner: 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
when dem dey steal money them well but when dem arrest the thieves them go form cancer,diabetics,malaria..buhari carry on abeg...

5 Likes

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Israel5(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Thanks for the alert mr. Lawyer. Let him die first then the lion and the baboon.... In the fullness of time

1 Like

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by efilefun(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:
GEJ was a good man

y would buhari pay him back this way

how many of his boko haram brothers hv been detained and deprived his medications

GEJ i personally miss and moan u alive

may God keep u to see the end of this onechance government
yet you call someone old enough to be ur grandfather a dullard

3 Likes

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by FarnTarhCoal(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
. Dedicate this to my Original Power Bank Products I Bring You All.

Make sense. Abeg mey dem free d guy jor

Hey people, I ve got very cheap power banks(1500mah, 5600mah) for sale. If you stay in Benin, Delta or Ondo environs, or anywhere in Nigeria, you can Holla at me on 0.8.1.0.5.5.0.5.4.0.3
Call/WhatsApp

Thank you as you patronize us.
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Coolcash1: 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hungry and wailing lawyer, don't worry at the ''Fullness of Time'' your client will be released.

Well done DSS. We SENSIBLE Nigerians are solidly behind you.

#walksawaysippingstutestrawberry

8 Likes

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Israel5(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Thanks for the alert mr. Lawyer. Let him die first then the lion and the ram.... *smokes weed*
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by westlius(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:
GEJ was a good man

y would buhari pay him back this way

how many of his boko haram brothers hv been detained and deprived his medications

GEJ i personally miss and moan u alive

may God keep u to see the end of this onechance government
Pls Corrupt personals even if its my uncle should be tried and if found guilty face the penalty because its peoples monies he squandered

8 Likes

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by olajide8(m): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
But they know how to steal* rubbish - nigeria and nigerian's are also diabetic, so what Lock up the criminal - Ole

4 Likes

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by efilefun(m): 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Scrypt:
A hypertensive person acting as CSO? No be with one bullet he heart go cut?Only in Nigeria you hear that when a polithiefian is being tried for various crimes that he comes with a doctors report for a chronic ailment. I smell lies.
Alison's lies are still fresh... Imagine breast cancer all of a sudden

6 Likes

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by IYANGBALI: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Story for sango,ogun and amadioha

4 Likes

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by M4gunners: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
free2ryhme:
No amount of media propaganda should stop this ongoing cleanup of our nation. This is only the beginning. All the thieves should be hunted and jailed. They should thank their God that we don’t have dead penalty for corruption yet in Nigeria.

Well said by now the like of Judas who used money meant for Rivers State people to campaign for Babaonechance should have been what? The Jagaban and so on.

2 Likes

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by AhmadMind: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Coolcash1: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Editor1:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government / Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism / Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.