Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out (31842 Views)

Magu's Sack: Court Adjourns Suit, As Lawyer Cries Out To The Court- Newtelegraph / Gordon Obua Is Dead! Jonathan's Ex CSO Dies Of Heart Attack / Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by SuperMaq: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2015
free2ryhme:
No amount of media propaganda should stop this ongoing cleanup of our nation. This is only the beginning. All the thieves should be hunted and jailed. They should thank their God that we don’t have dead penalty for corruption yet in Nigeria.

I am sure you know Buhari is one of those thieves. He served under the most corrupt regime and yet said the regime was not corrupt. The Yoruba people will soon find out what they did to their unborn children.
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by SuperMaq: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:
All u pple dat av bn supporting d man ar suffering from high blood pressure, ar u saying if he has a case to answer he should not be quiz? bcus he worked for jonathan, if he want to die he suld quickly do, Rouge.

He should not be denied his medications. That's simple practice in civilized countries, under civilized leaders.
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by SuperMaq: 10:11am On Jul 20, 2015
Emekamex:
Some history never changes

Wickedness is written all over his face. It would not be difficult to find is you look well.
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Fourwinds: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
idari:
Buhari is a wicked man, dia is nothin like a former dictactor,a dictactor is a dictactor,d heartless man is only out to revenge instead of moving dis country forward!!!
d reason y we voted him. To hunt criminals dats move freely

1 Like

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Fourwinds: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
free2ryhme:
There is no moral justification why The former CSO mr. Gordon Odua should be detained. Due process should be taken, the ADG do not have right to detained him without allowing him assess to the informations there are accusing him off. This attitude of arresting people out of hatred should be discourage. it is only the court that has the power to declare him as a corrupt official. Who among them is a saint? No reasonable person can lie about his or her health. if you are healthy thank God, there are thousands of people managing to survive. is it a crime to serve one’s country? please let him be taken to court than the ADG taking laws into his hand we are watching.

When it comes to a big man suffering the same injustice they mete out to poor folks, they begin to cry all manner of cries..witch hunt, harassment, etc. Go to the police cells, prisons then you will understand what infringement on human rights mean. Who is fighting for those ones who can’t even afford a lawyer talk more of getting a media mention. This should also be a warning to every one in position of authority.. The tables could turn anyday! There is a warning in life about”burning the bridges you crossed on your way to the top”, you may need it some day!
hypertensive man CSO.?? Where in d world. ?? Lies are lawyers
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Fourwinds: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
brixton:
Buhari has graduated from using just Boko haram to terrorize the country, he is using the sss as a new arm to unleash his terror against perceived opponents.

Welcome to change!
CSO hypertensive Where in d world?? Ask Al' mustapher if he was hypertensive in detention
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Fourwinds: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
brixton:
Buhari has graduated from using just Boko haram to terrorize the country, he is using the sss as a new arm to unleash his terror against perceived opponents.

Welcome to change!
CSO hypertensive Where in d world?? Ask Al' mustapher if he was hypertensive in detention
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Fourwinds: 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kelvin0:
witch-hunting at its peak
arresting suspects becomes witch hunting rite??. Save me a breath
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Fourwinds: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
oshyno:
I'm honestly disgusted and suprised at d turn of events in dis administration. I expected better dan what am witnessing. Nigerians expected a shift frm d old ways of doing things.

If this is what we will be seeing, den am sorry GEJ will be soo missed.
so are u telling me d system is not corrupt? Dis society called Nigeria is not filty corrupt?? So who are those to be tried if not people who have served in government at one time or the other. When GEJ was there i was always lamenting dat his drive on corruption was pathetic. He sat there over seeing it now someone is doing his working u are throwing witchcraft blame here and there

1 Like

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Fourwinds: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Editor1:
Hmm. All I can say is When a dullard rules, the people regret!!
who is regretting rather we had i wasted five years of GEJ rule which he sat on corruption

1 Like

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Fourwinds: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
Editor1:
Hmm. All I can say is When a dullard rules, the people regret!!
who is regretting rather we had i wasted five years of GEJ rule which he sat on corruption
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by ridoridwe(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
i wonder y pple wont reason well...someone is eliminating the bad eggs yet u are against it,time shall tell if Bros. JONA is better,i dont judge on the basis of month aftrall Jona is judged on 6yrs governance,with Prayer,this man is d best we need at the moment....a leader with vision, action, calmness and discipline....GMB

1 Like

Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by ellechrystal(f): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
doctokwus:
Does this lawyer have a shit idea what he is saying and the harm he is doing to his so called client?
An hypertensive and diabetic working in a high work demanding,stress impacting field like the DSS?
Don't know what special circumstances that got Obua the job and when his ailments were diagnosed, but am certain no professional law enforcement agency would have kept him on d field if they found out!
To have even served as the CSO to the fmr president for those years with these ailments,if true,is the highest level of security risk to the president himself and it further convinces me this his lawyer has no farthing idea the rubbish he is yarning!!
N Buhari's health condition isn't noticed Or because it's been hidden from d public?? With his condition, i wonder y u ain't crying poo that he is ur president.
Garbage.
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by free13: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hmm....
Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by Bjergtrolde: 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
dokyOloye:
I don't even have words for U.
I know U are one of those lab rats who always claim to know more than even God and go about damaging ppl's health.
If a patient presents wt diabetes and after some time U notice he/she has achieved good glycemic control via dietary modification,do U still need to place d person on drugs?
I repeat 80% of diabetics fall into this group who just watch their diet and that's all.Most of all these Ogas at d top are diabetic/ hypertensive but b/c they are educated/rich and can comply wt d dietary/lifestyle changes,they rarely need to take drugs.
I know that at most,U are just a lab rat,d type that wear their lab coat to d market and call themselves doc.

I can bet my wage that you never went anywhere near a medical school as you are completely clueless. At least I am a lab rat.
I know that in diabetes , the aim is for agressive glycaemic control to reduce risk of its micro and macrovascular complications.
I know that there is no chance in hell that diet alone will give you that agressive control to keep HbA1c between 48 and 59mmol/mol.

Sorry, I can't hold it back any longer.
Sir, you are a dolt and out of your depth here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees / Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law / Speaker, 9 Other Inaugurated Edo Assembly Members, Visit, Congratulate Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.